Ashton Stories

The board to share all your fiction
tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Ashton Stories

Post by tecks » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:22 pm

Is it okay if I create this single thread to share my various story updates? As I have quite a few releases and don't want to keep creating new threads.

For today, my latest story, Giant Lesbians Have Had Enough of Your Sh*t, is out in both eBook and paperback format. It involves copious shrinking, size-altering peril and a few madcap twists along the way. With maybe just a little spice in the mix.

While the title cites giants, it's actually primarily a shrinking women story (with a few shrunken men too), and it only really gets into the giant-scale of things towards the end. There's a bunch of handling that escalates into eating vore.

Buy it on Gumroad: https://rbashton.gumroad.com/l/giantlesbians
Buy it everywhere else: https://books2read.com/u/mB8KgA
Get it on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/giant-lesbians-1-83905955

Meet Violet and Nova, a couple of hard-working, long-suffering women who are, frankly, a bit fed up. But when Violet happens upon a device with the ability to shrink people, everything changes.

They’re ready to mix things up in a big way. Never mind how crazy the ever-escalating consequences get…

This is one of my longest books, technically hitting novel status (a short novel, but longer than a novella!). It’s been running as a serial on my Patreon for a couple of months and reached a stonking 20 chapters – almost twice what I originally planned for it.

And I think you’ll like the results.

I'll post the first chapter as a preview below!
Check out my Patreon for all my stories, books and new artwork.

tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Ashton Stories

Post by tecks » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:25 pm

GIANT LESBIANS HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SH*T
CHAPTER ONE

Violet Callahan was having an especially hateful day, and could not wait to get home.

She wasn’t sure if the day itself had been particularly bad in itself, but her mood certainly was. She’d had the same bland porridge for breakfast – alone, as her partner Nova was lying in – and got caught on the same stuffy commute. Slow traffic to the station and a packed train to the office, then the same tedious work all day alongside the same tedious people. A series of minor mishaps had further frustrated her: she’d dropped her spoon at breakfast; she’d taken extra long parking because the space in the multi-storey was so tight; there’d been no coffee in the office so she had to go to a different floor to find some; a file hadn’t saved properly and she’d had to redo an hour’s number crunching. All little things that built up, making her grind her teeth and tense her knuckles. It wasn’t just all that, though, she realised, when she finally got a moment to consider it, riding the train home.

Everything was annoying today.

Barry had kept lingering near her desk trying to talk when she wanted to get on with her work. She usually welcomed distractions, even if it was Barry, but his heavily misguided attempts to flirt with her were beyond irritating today. And the lights had seemed too bright, the work too dull, and now, rattling along in the train carriage, everything was just too damn noisy.

A man was eating a sandwich diagonally opposite from her, crunching slovenly on the crusty bread. She could hear every bite, beneath his sloppy lip smacking, and it made her skin feel tight all over. She had an urge to get up and ram the remains of the sandwich right down his throat, to choke him silent.

That’s what Nova would do, probably.

But Violet didn’t. She sat there grating against the sound, rocking side-to-side with the rhythm of the train (a stupidly shaky ride, and with all the money she paid in tickets!), wishing she could explode and burn up everyone around her in a ball of fire.

Down the carriage, a young couple were talking and laughing loudly, and even their brightly coloured clothing offended Violet. The girl had a loose, fashionably ripped top and jeans, and the boy an over-sized yellow hoodie and multi-coloured sneakers. A big contrast to Violet’s navy-blue skirt and jacket, and sensible black pumps. This was a day for quiet sounds and dull shades. She wanted everything else to go away.

Only another half an hour, she consoled herself. Thirty minutes and she’d be home, where she could lock her door against the outside world and tremble angrily in uninterrupted solitude, with Nova out working at the bar. She’d toss aside this too-tight suit and liberate her pony-tailed hair, so it could become the semi-frizzy mess it was destined to be in this unnatural October humidity. Then she’d have time to unwind, so she’d be chill for Nova’s return super late, and they could kiss and (quietly) hug, and Violet wouldn’t bite her head off. All she needed to do was endure a few more minutes on the rowdy train, dash for her car and sit in mind-numbing traffic until she reached home. Where she probably wouldn’t be able to find anywhere to park.

With real and imagined irritations mounting up again, Violet almost missed the train reaching her stop and jumped up to get out. She gave the sandwich-eater a barely concealed snarl, surprising him, and shouldered her way through the press of passengers. She already had her car key out, even with a five-minute walk to the car. Right at the train doors, she banged into another woman who wasn’t paying attention, and they both fell to their knees, tangled in each other and the closest passengers.

“Sorry, sorry!” the other woman flustered, quickly trying to compose herself. Another young idiot, this one with silky blonde hair and a cream cashmere sweater, big eyes and . . . a pretty complexion. That prettiness stalled Violet a moment before lashing out. But there was no time either way – she scrabbled about to grab her dropped car fob, gave the lady a quick combined smile and snarl, and burst out of the carriage. The doors beeped, closing.

Violet straightened herself up, correcting her jacket and dusting off her now-grubby skirt, and gave one last irritated look back to the noisy train as it trundled away, the blonde smiling apologetically out of the window. A short way down the platform, Violet saw the young couple had got off too, and were smirking her way, less sympathetically. The girl whispered to the boy and they laughed. At her. She wanted to shove them both bodily out onto the tracks.

But no. That would be murder. Glorious, fulfilling murder, but stupidly against the law. She’d have to satisfy herself with describing it to Nova later. Her partner always got it.

Shaking her deadly thoughts loose, Violet ducked into a tunnel and joined the press of people shuffling out of the station. She pushed purposefully through the exiting crowd to take the flyover into the car park and trotted down a stairwell to find her car. She couldn’t wait to reach the isolated confines of her Volvo V50. Finally alone, in the quiet of the lower reaches of the car park, the echoing tap-tap of Violet’s shoes on the concrete was still more than she wanted to hear.

Worse, the stair doors opened behind her and she heard a giggle. Without looking back, she knew it was that insufferable young couple, because of course they were parked near her, to provide a few final extra few moments of irritation. They were probably going to cut her off on the way out.
Violet lifted the car fob and hit the button to unlock her black V50, trying to focus on getting the hell out of here. Except the Volvo didn’t beep or light up to unlock – instead the fob emitted an odd green laser that swept over the car with no effect. Violet froze, fob still raised. Well what the hell was this now?

She pressed it again and got the same result.

Huffing, Violet turned the fob over in her hand, frowning at it, and realised it wasn’t her key at all. This unfamiliar bit of plastic had only one button, and no markings, and was a crude, blocky shape. Absently, grumbling annoyance at this apparent mix-up, she pressed the button again, with the thing aimed back at her, and the green light shone in her face. More than that: it crackled over her, with a feeling of sparks tingling head to toe, like suddenly being wrapped in an electric film.

A hellish sound cut through Scarlet’s senses, all the worst noises of the city combined in one drilling, shrieking, headache-inducing mess that made her cringe, and she saw a nightmare scene bursting around the edges of her car. It was there and gone in an instant, but in that split-second she had a deep impression of a land of horrors, cascading with fire and torture and monstrous, deadly creatures. A nightmare made momentarily incarnate. An audio-visual flash of exactly how she’d been feeling all day.

Then she couldn’t see for a second, and dropped the fob as her head got suddenly dizzy and she felt herself falling, though her feet were firmly on the ground.

When she opened her eyes again, and the electric sensation tingled off, she gasped. Her car, big enough normally, was now bigger than a building. The car park ceiling was way off in the sky. She looked down at herself, and her shoes appeared tiny next to the cracked concrete floor. She had shrunk. Violent trembled with rising rage. Never mind the impossibility, or the absurdity, of this. It was just bloody typical! Already a bad day, with everything pissing her off, and now she was the size of a doll!

Violet clenched her fists, veins popping up with tension as she suppressed a terrific roar of frustration. She took a deep breath, nails digging into her palm, and tried to let the tension out.

Then a loud footstep made her spin around – and down the row of enormous vehicles, she saw the young couple walking into her row. They were giggling again, the girl hanging off the guy’s arm, and they were absolutely giant. Violet took one startled look at them, turned on her heel and ran. She sprinted under the wheel of her car, around to the other side, and ducked into the shadow as the young woman made a startled sound.
Shit, shit, shit.

“Didn’t you see it?” the girl asked, surprise turning to excitement. As her boyfriend mugged confusion she rushed towards Violet’s car, each step of her sandalled feet creating a loud slap that made Violet flinch. “I think it might’ve been a mouse.”

“Then why are you getting close?” the guy said.

The girl crouched by the car, down onto her knees, air whooshing in as she looked side to side. Violet held her breath, keeping totally still, willing them to get the hell out of here. She didn’t know how they’d react to finding a tiny person – wasn’t sure how she should even react herself yet – but she did not want to find out.

A giant hand came past suddenly, fingers spread to pat the floor. The girl’s arm, reaching under the car. Violet almost jumped out of her own skin but held rigid, straining not to be noticed. She watched the fingers grasping about for purchase. They would’ve been slender with delicate nails, at a normal height, but to Violet they were now massive, deadly beasts, each one taller than her whole body.

“Stop being gross!” the guy groaned. “You’re not gonna grab a mouse, Lorna!”

“Not with that attitude,” she said, hand still moving. It swept towards Violet’s position, bending to wrap around the wheel, and she braced herself, ready to bolt. Then the giant girl retreated suddenly, falling back.

“That’s enough!” her boyfriend said, having pulled her out. “What’s wrong with you? Wanna get rabies?”

“Oh come on,” she laughed. “It was a mouse!”

She kept laughing as the guy walked away, grumbling at her strangeness, then she got up and her tone changed, asking what was wrong. As their footsteps retreated, and they fell into a senseless, mean argument, Violet let out a huge breath of relief and finally relaxed. She was shaking, so close to having been caught by a couple of straight idiots.

She took her phone out of her pocket and unlocked it. It had shrunk with her, along with her clothes, and was still working, for a small blessing. She dialled Nova before she’d thought through what she was doing. As it rung, she looked across the floor under the car and saw the fob that had shrunk her. The foul thing was now almost as big as she was. No way she could point it back at herself and hit the button again.

“Hey, you driving?” Nova answered the phone.

“I wish,” Violet replied wearily. She smeared her free hand down her face and sighed. “I’m in trouble, Nova. I need your help.”

“Trouble?” Nova pitched up an octave, had her attention now. “The hell’s happened? Are you hurt?”

“No, I . . .” Violet hesitated. There was no way Nova would believe the truth. She wouldn’t ditch work if she suspected a joke or prank – only if it was an emergency. Choosing her words carefully, Violet said, “I’m okay but I can’t drive, alright? I need you to pick me up from the station. There’s blood.”

Rusco57
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rusco57 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:12 pm

Hmmm, you're off to a good start. Are you planning follow ups to this story?

tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by tecks » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:53 pm

What, in addition to the complete book mentioned in the first post? I do have a sequel in mind.

tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by tecks » Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:56 pm

I've been meaning to share one of my latest serials, a slightly spicier story from me (usually I have a lot of handling and eating). Midwinter Shrinker is partway through on my Patreon, with the final chapters coming next week: https://www.patreon.com/posts/midwinter-ch-1-91709932 - and you can see my new cover image here: https://www.deviantart.com/tecks/art/Mi ... 1001366386

Here's the blurb:

Carmel Whethers is about to get caught out in a storm.
Literally.
Travelling home through the mountains for the holidays, Carmel takes a pitstop with life-changing consequences. There’s a strange storm brewing – one that makes her suddenly shrink.
Worse, she encounters a female trucker ready to take full advantage of the situation.
Captured by the brash but beautiful Liberty, Carmel is carried away to an isolated winter lodge.
As they wait out the terrible night, Liberty quickly abuses her new position of power. And when more people start to shrink, the giantess-like trucker’s games twist from saucy to deadly…
A fast, chilling and spicy winter’s shrinking adventure with a lot of handling, peril and some small people on the menu – read Midwinter Shrinker today!

It'll be out in eBook format from all major stores on 27.12, but I might share it all here in the New Year, too. For now, I'll post the first chapter as a preview below!

tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by tecks » Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:58 pm

MIDWINTER SHRINKER - CHAPTER ONE

Carmel Whethers entered the gas station with her arms huddled around her against the cold, her short, white puffy jacket not enough in these subzero temperatures. Another in a series of mistakes she was chastising herself for. It had been foolish to leave Edmonton to check on their office in the mountains, with snow driving in ahead of the holidays. But she’d wanted to handle their end-of-year summaries personally, even if it turned out they were generally on top of things. Now, she felt even more stupid returning via these increasingly dangerous roads, as the storm outside picked up. But she was here now, halfway back, and if she could drive through the night she might make Edmonton by dawn. She had to: with the amount of snow coming down, there might not be any road left to use tomorrow. That, and tomorrow was Christmas, though she didn’t think Jake would be there even if she did show.

But it was doable. She just needed to warm up a bit, get herself and the car fuelled, and avoid skidding down a mountainside.
Carmel stamped snow off her boots and blew on her hands, then smiled coldly to the spotty clerk behind the counter, serving a guy in a bright red hunting vest and a tartan deerstalker. The clerk barely acknowledged her but the guy, thin-faced with a crooked nose and a lazy eye, gave her an unpleasant wink. Carmel brushed that off to go find the coffee machine. As she waited for it to spew her murky drink, she scoped out the chocolate section.

“What’s a pretty lady like you doing way out here in the dead of night?” the man asked from a distance, ambling away from the cashier. Carmel rolled her eyes and said nothing, hoping not engaging would make him lose interest. He stayed down the end of the aisle, but said, “You got a pantsuit on under that? Look like you should be in the city, honey.”

She should be in the city, he was right about that. She had no business braving the wilderness this time of year – hadn’t packed warm enough or planned where to stay. She’d just had to make sure they went into New Year on the right foot; with the mountain office all in line, she could focus fully on the Edmonton branch and hit January running. She could hit things even harder if Jake wasn’t around, she supposed. Perhaps it was for the best she’d received those unhappy messages from him saying maybe she shouldn’t even bother coming back for the holiday.

The deerstalker man grunted with disappointment at her lack of response, but was half-smiling, not quite done. He had already paid, should be leaving, but instead he turned to browse a shelf of what looked like baby formula. Pretending, waiting her out.

Carmel’s blood chilled a little. She did not want to exit ahead of him, to be out in that bleak night with a man waiting to follow her. She took her coffee and moved down the next aisle, prepared to spend the absolutely maximum amount of time inspecting the chocolate options.

Carmel blew on her coffee and idly scanned bars branded with wrappers that looked decades old. Coffee Crisp, Eat-More. She took a sip of her drink and gasped – too hot, and beyond cheap. The man snickered somewhere beyond the shelves, apparently listening for her. There was a downside to losing Jake, she supposed. He could be an asshole, but at least when he was around it kept other assholes away.

As Carmel side-stepped along the shelves, mind wandering too much to make a decision, she heard another engine pull up outside, a door opening. Another trucker to contend with – she’d best pay up and leave. But as the entry bell rang and the newcomer stomped in, Carmel’s vision blurred. She lowered her drink, blinking, suddenly light-headed. The man said something to the newcomer, but the words were unclear to Carmel, as if she was hearing through water. She tried to steady herself, wobbling on her feet, and worriedly focused on the coffee.

Had she been drugged?

She pushed it away from her, onto the shelf, as her legs went weak. Carmel grabbed at the shelf for support. Her hand missed, and she watched with alarm as her arm swung through air, unable to reach the shelf. She had a terrible sinking feeling – no, a falling feeling, and saw the tiles under her feet rushing towards her. Expanding. She stifled the urge to scream, and instead gritted her teeth, pushing her hands down ahead of the rising floor, braced for impact.

The swaying stopped there, though, and Carmel found herself steady again. Her vision swirled back into focus and she lifted her hands to check they were still there. Clear before her face. But . . . the floor beyond them looked vast. The shelf was gone, replaced by a scuffed, metal wall. She looked up. It wasn’t a wall: above the metal sat a pack of chips, a story high. Carmel stepped back and shrieked – before clamping a hand over her mouth.

The shelves were still there, they were just much, much bigger. They towered all the way into the sky. Carmel checked one way and then the other, seeing how far they stretched, and shook with a horrific realisation: she was tiny. She could just make out the coffee cup far above, barely perched on a shelf maybe forty feet high. The cup itself, which had been small in her hand mere moments ago, was big enough for her to climb into. Had she been drugged? Was this an extreme hallucination? It felt real.

A big shadowy movement drew her eye to the right as someone stepped into her aisle and Carmel reacted without thinking, diving for the shelving unit. She climbed quickly over the bottom rail and squeezed between bags of chips, then stopped dead, trying not to rustle them. Breathing hard, she peered carefully out of the gap to watch the man in the deerstalker stop at the end of the aisle.
He was a giant. From this angle, at her height, his hiking boots looked as big as cars. The chunks of snow and mud on them were bigger than bits of Carmel’s body. His jeans were tatty, thick sails of denim climbing up to a huge body – where he’d seemed wiry before, he now looked impossibly powerful. Terrifying.

The smirk on his face twisted to a frown as he checked the aisle. He looked over his shoulder, then scratched his head, confused. Carmel held her breath, willing him to go, just get the hell out of here. With a hum of irritation, he moved off towards the exit, apparently thinking he’d been tricked and she’d somehow slipped out unseen.

Carmel shuddered with relief and slipped out from between the chip packets to climb back down to the tile floor. She doubled over, hands on her knees, feeling like she might vomit. The stress passed, though, as she breathed slowly and deeply. Finally, she straightened herself up and scanned the opposite direction down the aisle, towards the counter. Someone was moving there, stepping about, but no one was in sight, just confectionery on one side and immense refrigerator doors on the other.

However this had happened, Carmel needed a plan. She couldn’t get back to her car, wouldn’t be able to drive. She needed to get help. She checked her pockets, but all she had was her purse. Wincing, she cursed herself for leaving the phone in the car – locked in its holder to be used as a SatNav.

Well. There was the spotty clerk. The young man could easily be commanded to assist her, but seemed unhelpful and was quite possibly untrustworthy. If the coffee had made her shrink, then the staff might be involved. Carmel searched for a camera – was she being watched now? Was it some kind of sick trap?

When she turned back, another giant shape was emerging into the aisle, and this time it appeared too quickly for Carmel to hide. She went rigid at the sight of the enormous person, who took a second to spot her before freezing as well.

A woman.

She looked like a trucker, too, in a checked flannel shirt and a red and white baseball cap, but her long legs were mostly on show, with denim hot pants cut off barely below the pockets, and her trucker’s shirt was tied in a knot under her considerable breasts. She had a white top on underneath the shirt but it was cut low on her chest, a lot of cleavage on show, and her shirtsleeves were rolled up, showing off an elaborate snake tattoo on one forearm. She was pretty in an unconventional way, with a sharp nose and freckles, a bunch of piercings in her left ear, ginger hair hanging in wavy strands out from under her cap, down to her shoulders. The incongruous appearance of this woman, appearing in the winter night dressed like she belonged at a Texas rodeo, was almost as surprising as her immense size, a fifty-foot titan. The combination locked Carmel in place.

For her part, the trucker woman gawked at Carmel with her mouth open in a little, startled O, about equally startled. It gave Carmel hope. Not a man, not someone who worked here; this stranger could potentially help. Carmel readied herself to say something, to take charge. This young woman was her way out of here.

“Excuse me. I’m going to need you to help me,” Carmel called out.

The woman looked aside, checking the clerk was where he should be, then back to Carmel. She stepped closer and Carmel skipped two steps back at the sight of such a huge woman approaching. The woman paused again, eyes widening as she confirmed Carmel was real and alive, and she mouthed, barely whispering, “What the fuck?”

Carmel cleared her throat, readying to speak, but the woman’s expression shifted. Her mouth relaxed into a smile, her eyes narrowed with a glint of mischief. Carmel suddenly had a very bad feeling about her, and stiffened. Then the giantess moved quickly towards her. Carmel gave a startled cry and charged for the cover of the shelf. She got her hands on the metal base and pulled herself up as the woman’s boots thumped up behind her. As she shoved her way between two immense bags of chips, the one on her right was pulled away, and Carmel tripped onto her side. She twisted on her rear and started backtracking across the shelf, raising her hands to ward off the woman, whose crouching body entirely blocked the way back.
The trucker leaned in, massive face smiling with predatory delight, her hand raising and huge fingers spreading.

“No! Get away!” Carmel cried, her voice tiny. She backed into another bag of chips, nowhere left to go, and the giant’s slender hand wrapped around her. Fingers as thick as Carmel’s legs encircled her chest and gut, curling closed with a bracing squeeze. She pushed at the top one, trying to lever it off, with no effect – then she was lifted, carried into the light. Carmel’s stomach lurched as the woman rested back in a squat, holding her up to her face – maybe thirty feet high now. Despite the daunting fall, Carmel kept pushing at the finger, saying, “Put me down! You’ll be in a lot of trouble!”

“Well, shit,” the woman said with a thick Southern accent. Definitely did not belong here. Her smile spread to a white-toothed grin as she studied Carmel. Another giant hand came up, and a big finger pushed Carmel’s head to one side. She swatted at that, as her head was rotated, then her hair stroked. Her captor whispered, “Ain’t you the cutest.”

“Stop it!” Carmel rasped. As the second hand retreated, she rested her own hands on the fingers that held her, shakily looking into the giant woman’s face. “Listen. I’m a real person, I’m –”

“I can see that,” the woman whispered, with another glance in the direction of the counter. She bit her lower lip as the massive orbs of her eyes found Carmel again, with a playful, dangerous expression. She said, “I am definitely keeping you.”

“What?” Carmel exclaimed, but her stomach lurched again as the woman stood, hurtling her higher. She hung on tight to the top finger, legs dangling perilously free, and before she could properly process the woman’s words or where she was going she was quickly swept around to an expanse of denim. Carmel yelped as she approached the immense curve of the woman’s bum, and feebly struggled as she was shoved into a rear pocket. She tumbled into darkness, kicking and pushing, and the hand kept firm hold as she was pressed into soft fabric with a great, plushy wall against one shoulder. Carmel squirmed, feeling her head and shoulder sinking into that wall – the woman’s butt cheek – the fearsome indignity, on top of the terror!

She had no time to dwell on it, as her captor quickly walked on. Carmel bounced up and down in the pocket, even with the hand holding her in place, hitting her head and arms against the woman’s behind. She heard the woman opening a fridge door, picking some items, hurrying to the counter. When the woman said something to the clerk, Carmel shifted, readying to shout for help, but somehow predicting it the giantess squeezed her tighter, knocking the air from her lungs. She wheezed and went limp, and the gas stop doors beeped, opened and closed.

A howl of wind rushed over them, and the woman’s boots crunched through snow before a vast door opened and Carmel was finally pulled free from the pocket. She took in a desperate gasp of freezing outside air before she was released, tossed from the hand, and screamed as she flew onto a wide, dark platform. Carmel hit a padded surface, rolled over dark fabric, and came to a panting stop. On her back, shaking and terrified, she looked up towards the ceiling of a truck cab a vast distance above, a wall of giant car seat behind her, and a great sky of windscreen ahead. The giantess shoved a shopping bag noisily into the foot-well. Carmel sat up as the door slammed shut, then she leapt to her feet and ran, to jump on the handle, get back out. She skidded to the edge of the seat, though, and realised the handle was well above her head height, and she wasn’t even confident she could jump the gap to the door.

Another door opened and she spun around to find the woman on the far side of the cab. She’d thrown Carmel in the passenger seat and was climbing in to drive. Carmel hurried towards her and shouted, “What are you doing? You can’t just take me.”

The truck engine came to life as the woman turned the key, a monstrous rumble that shuddered through Carmel, frightening her quiet. The woman’s hand came close again and Carmel gave another shriek, but it only found the shift stick and got into gear. Then they were moving, reversing, turning.

“Hey!” Carmel shouted, heart racing faster as the opportunity for rescue diminished. She was being taken away from her car, from her phone, from the chance of anyone knowing where she was or what had happened. “What are you doing?”

The woman gave her a smirk, looming hugely above her from the other seat, then reached down again. This time, she went right over the stick and Carmel turned to run. The huge fingers curled around her torso and lifted her, and the woman drove with one hand as she held Carmel up near shoulder height with the other. She glanced between her captive and the road ahead, and Carmel checked out the windscreen herself: it was dark, even with the truck’s huge headlights, and a blanket of snow twirled before them, the thin strip of road barely visible.

“I already told you,” the woman said, sounding amused. “I’m keeping you.”

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:10 pm

This sounds promising........

tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by tecks » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:05 am

Okay here's Chapter 2!

MIDWINTER SHRINKER - Ch 2

“What’s your name, then?” the giant woman asked, leaning her wrist against the steering wheel as she drove. Carmel was grasped in her hand as casually as if she were a bottle of water. It was very hot in the truck, warmed by roaring fans, making sense of the woman’s scant clothing despite the weather outside.

Carmel choked on an answer, wanting to demand she put her down, let her go, restore her to her normal size. All that came out in the end was an honest, “Carmel.”

“That’s pretty. Like caramel. You sweet like caramel?”

“I’m a person. You can’t just pick up – you can’t just take me!”

The woman raised a curious eyebrow. “Don’t make much sense, saying I can’t do things I already done, does it? Look here” – she shook her hand slightly, making Carmel’s legs swing and eliciting a sharp cry – “think I can do what I want with you.” She laughed. “And person or not, you’re about the size of something I could gulp all the way down my throat, if you know what I’m saying. Or you might fit some other places.”

Carmel felt the colour flood from her face and the giant woman laughed, a sound so frighteningly loud she grabbed onto the top finger again for support.

“Oh man,” the woman went on. “Makes it even more fun that you’re an uptight little number. But I bet you are sweet. Bet you taste just like caramel. We’re gonna have some fun.”

“What did you do to me?” Carmel asked, straining to keep her voice calm, in control.

The woman gave her another amused look, then shook her head, focusing back on driving. From Carmel’s perspective, the road ahead was barely visible, the snow so thick it had reduced the view to a soft white noise. It swallowed the headlight beams barely a few metres ahead, no sign of trees or the cliff edges Carmel had been so carefully avoiding. They were driving fast, though, bumping along, the woman seemingly unbothered by the lack of visibility.

“I asked you a question,” Carmel said.

“Name’s Liberty, by the way,” the woman said, rather than answer. “Pleased to make your acquaintance. I’m a long-haul delivery driver, just out making a buck on Christmas Eve. I didn’t do shit to you. Yet.”

Carmel was quiet, unsure what was worse: that this giantess might not have deliberately trapped her this way, or that she was the sort of woman whose instincts, faced with the impossible sight of a shrunken person, were to snatch her and run. But if it was the latter – Carmel thought out loud,
“You can’t turn me back?”

“Nope,” Liberty said. “I’m guessing this wasn’t deliberate then? You’re not some size-shifting superhero got stuck in one shape? What’d you run into a witch or something?”

“I just stopped for some coffee. I don’t know what happened.”

Liberty nodded, all this seeming perfectly reasonable to her. She pointed her free hand to the sky they couldn’t see. As she did, it flashed blue. Somewhere behind all the snow, thunder sounded. “This is a rare kinda storm, you know? Snow and lightning together. Reckon that might’ve done it?”

“Shrunk me?”

“Yeah.”

Carmel stared out at the hideous weather and wondered herself. “I thought it might’ve been the coffee. A drug.”

“Uh-huh. Guess I can see that. But that brat back there didn’t look particularly clued up on anything. Figure he would’ve been paying attention if he was in on it. Maybe someone messed with it in passing, just because they could.” Liberty interrupted her musings with a grunt. “Look, I hate to admit to this, but I’m gonna have to stop. This is some weather you do not fuck with, and it’s only getting worse. There should be a hotel a mile or two on.”

Carmel shifted in the giant woman’s grip, as if she might spot the building through the blanket snow. Stopping was a good thing; the further she travelled with Liberty, away from her car and where this change had happened, the worse her chances.

“But we are gonna have some fun, Carmel,” Liberty announced, lifting her higher in celebration, with a little hoot. Carmel held on, stiff. “I tell you, I’m on this road, in this sweaty cab, all day every day, with only my radio and a sore ass for company. Now I got someone to talk to, to keep me entertained. Shoot, even if we gotta stop, got someone to share a bed with and all.” She laughed again and Carmel couldn’t tell if it was because it was a joke or just because she was happy.

“Liberty,” Carmel ventured cautiously, “I’m about six inches tall.”

“Some men think that’s big,” Liberty quipped.

“I mean. This is impossible. It’s unreal. You can’t just – I mean – don’t you want to know what happened? Can’t you help me?”

Liberty shrugged, expressively, and Carmel couldn’t help noticing how it made her massive breasts bounce. She squirmed again, at once disgusted and intrigued by the sight of the canyon of a cleavage beneath her feet. The giantess said, “Maybe we’ll get to that later, maybe we won’t. I’ve seen a lot of weird stuff out on the road, Carmel, I try to just roll with it.”

“Alright. But this is a story to tell, isn’t it? If you rescue me.”

“No interest in people talking about me. Nope, none at all, thank you. All the more reason to keep moving along.”

“Well. People will notice I’m missing. They’ll check the camera footage and see you took me. This is kidnapping.”

“Oh come off it, you ain’t no kid. And I doubt they even had a camera in there. At the counter maybe, but those places they hardly got any systems worth a damn. Besides which, no one’s gonna find me. Why you think I drive, Carmel? No fixed address, no identification, always pay cash – only thing I got that they can track is my license plate, and I got three spares in the back.” She thumped the seat behind her to indicate the rear of the truck. “No, sir, we are in the clear. You and me, Carmel, we are free as birds.”

“No, I have a life to go back to, people depending –”

The truck jerked as Liberty braked, cutting Carmel off. The giantess whistled and laughed again, turning the wheel and continuing slowly. Out the window, there was no sign of what had changed, only great white swathes of snow.

“Almost missed it,” Liberty said, slowing down. “We’ll be there in a second so guess it’s time for some ground rules. You keep quiet and I’ll treat you nice. Cause a fuss and I’m treat you bad.”

“What? Liberty –”

“Say yes, you understand.”

“But –”

“Say yes, Carmel, or maybe I’ll just have my fun with you right here in the truck and leave it at that.”

Despite the heat in the cab, Carmel felt herself go cold all over again, both at the imminent threat and the suggestion of what that “fun” was. She could hear the serious edge to Liberty’s tone though, and didn’t dare provoke her, so mumbled, “Yes.”

“At-a-girl.” Liberty smiled, then nodded ahead. “Here we are. You can ride in the day bag, just don’t move or say anything, okay? I’m serious, I’ll squash you like a snake if you make me.”

Carmel believed her – believed that she probably had squashed snakes in the past – and kept quiet as they stopped. The snow was just thin enough, and the building bright enough, for her to make out an imposing, timber-framed facade with lattice windows and a peaked roof, reminiscent of a ski lodge. A car sat out front, with snow piled on top, and alongside it a big pickup truck. Carmel frowned as she recognised it: the vehicle had been at the gas stop. That creepy man.

Liberty parked abruptly, jolting Carmel and making something in the back thump. The giantess winced at the sound and muttered, “Hope that’s okay.” Then she killed the engine and placed her hand with Carmel down on the passenger seat to take her weight as she shifted to grab her shopping bag from the foot-well. She shoved a few other bits from around the cab into it, then straightened up to lift Carmel over the opening. She paused briefly to say, “Be good in there. And don’t touch my booze. That’s for later.”

Carmel was about to reply, to insist she would be good, to get her well onside, but Liberty wasn’t interested, tossing her down into the bag. She fell with a yelp but landed on a bundled pile of fabric, which she sank into as the plastic walls of the bag scrunched closed above her. Liberty opened the door and got out, the bag swaying like a swing, and Carmel shoved her hands down in the fabric to steady herself. Again she heard the wind howl, the storm as fierce as ever, as Liberty ran to the building entrance. Carmel bounced in the bag, taking in the contents: she was in what appeared to be a scrunched-up pile of clothes, and cringed at the elastic waistband of some off-white cotton panties. There was a toothbrush bobbing next to her, about as long as her body, but the centerpiece of the bag was a great square bottle of vodka. It tilted side to side and Carmel watched it warily, in case it should fall on her.

It got quieter as the door closed out the sound of the wind. Liberty stomped through the hotel’s entrance hall. Jingling Christmas music came out of speakers, and somewhere nearby a fire gently crackled.

“Room for one?” Liberty called out. “Hell of a storm picking up.”

“I’m glad you stopped in,” a receptionist replied, sounding young and cheerful. “It’s awful out there, no one should be driving.” A woman. Carmel’s heart jumped at the sound of her voice: definitely someone that would help. Most likely a person better able to take instructions than a rebellious trucker. Carmel shifted to see through a gap in the bag. She couldn’t see the woman, but took in a high-ceilinged space with its grand wooden beams, faux-fur-lined sofa suites and hunting trophies decorated by small scatterings of festive tinsel and fairy lights.

“Just as well you’re here,” Liberty replied. “And such a darling place, manned by a darling face. What they doing hiding you away in the mountains?” She read a name tag and added, “Simone?”

The receptionist giggled, but replied professionally, to offer a room down the hall. Carmel wasn’t listening, focusing on how flirtatious Liberty sounded. Was this trucker actually gay? It gave her teasing comments a more troubling edge.

The bag bounced again with Liberty’s movements, and it seemed they had their room key and the receptionist was leading the way. Simone explained, a few paces ahead, “I’m afraid our chef couldn’t get in this evening so the kitchen’s closed, but there may be some snacks in the minibar. We’re not fully stocked, though. Mind the step, you’re just through here. If you need anything, hit 0 on the room phone.”

“I definitely will,” Liberty promised. “Reckon we could both use some company on this hellish night.” Carmel’s stomach clenched a little tighter.

“Thank you, but I’ve got plenty to keep me busy,” Simone replied politely, though not entirely without interest. “Have a nice night, ma’am.”

“I intend to.” Liberty went into the room and leant her back against the door, exhaling loudly. She stayed there, listening as Simone walked away.
The receptionist knocked on another door and called out, “Mr Gerard, I have your spare pillow.”

“She’s a doll,” Liberty whispered, pulling the carrier bag open to treat Carmel to a view of her huge chest from below. A massive hand reached in
and Carmel tried vainly to crawl out of the way. She was caught by the waist and lifted up. Liberty smiled. “Wouldn’t mind a little piece of that one, but you’re no sourpuss yourself.”

Settled in their room now, with nothing else in the way, the giantess looked even more eager than before. Ready to do something terrible.

“Liberty,” Carmel said, trying to sound firm even as she was held helplessly in the woman’s massive hand. She handled people all the time for work; it was what she did. Use a personal name, speak plainly, clearly, and let them know you’re in charge. “I know you’re bigger than me, but you need to check yourself. I run a very successful business. I’ve got powerful friends. Influence. This can go well for you, or very badly.”

Liberty laughed so sharply she surprised herself, lifting her other hand to cover her mouth. She shook her head, saying, “That’s cute, Carmel, but I could give a shit about your business or your friends. I’ll have you for dessert with a scoop of ice-cream if I want. Better to just accept it now.”

(For the rest, it's almost all up on Patreon now: https://www.patreon.com/posts/midwinter-ch-1-91709932 (and up for eBook release next week)

I'll post Ch 3 this week I think, but am having a break then so the rest will probably be here in January.)

tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by tecks » Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:08 am

Alright, I'm back with one more chapter before I take a break for the year. The rest is up on Patreon already (I think with one chapter to go either today or tomorrow) and it'll be available as an eBook everywhere on 27.12. Otherwise I'll post some more in January. Happy holidays everyone!

MIDWINTER SHRINKER - CHAPTER 3

As Liberty walked towards the bed, all Carmel’s calm snapped and she cried out, “If this is a joke it isn’t funny! You’re scaring me!”

“It’s no joke. This butch beauty’s got needs.” The giantess carelessly dropped Carmel down onto the bed, a short fall onto a thick duvet, then placed her bag on a dresser and rummaged for the bottle of vodka.

Carmel hurriedly got up, unsteady on the soft material under her, and darted her gaze about for an escape route. It was a big room, with bare wooden walls and floor, framed like the entrance with thick timber struts and beams across the ceiling. There was a door to the en suite, another to the hallway, and a wide, metal-framed window with heavy snow still lapping against it. Carmel moved towards the edge of the bed, looking down, and hesitated at the twenty-foot drop.

“If you want to play cat and mouse, I’m game,” Liberty said, drawing her attention back to the giantess. The trucker stepped closer, looming tower-like with the bottle of vodka now open in one hand. She took a swig on it, with a loud gulp, and Carmel watched the swell in her neck with worry. The bottle neck, easily fitting in Liberty’s mouth, wasn’t much thinner than Carmel’s body, and the vast wall of a body before her gave off the dreadful promise that it could totally consume her. Liberty lowered the bottle and belched loudly, then wiped her mouth, keeping her eyes on Carmel. “Go on little mouse. Run.”

She raised a knee onto the bed and Carmel scuttled back away from it, almost falling as the mattress flexed. She stared dumbstruck by the huge pillar of smooth flesh for a moment, before slowly drawing her eyes up the leg, over the thickly muscled quad, those short, tight shorts and the fold of an enormous crotch. Carmel quickened her stare, there, to lift right up to Liberty’s face, and found the giantess grinning, showing off teeth that could cut her in half.

“Like what you see?” Liberty asked.

“I’m tiny,” Carmel stated, flatly. An expression of her continued disbelief at this situation, and how huge this woman was before her, and how little she could now do. How little sense Liberty’s interest made, too. What did she want to do with her, and why was she so ready to do it?

“Yeah you are,” Liberty purred, though, enjoying the idea, and Carmel saw maybe that was the whole point. This woman wanted to feel powerful and to dominate. It wasn’t about making sense – she was seizing a very bizarre opportunity. And the trucker voiced it then, huskily, “Reckon I could get your whole body inside me.”

“No!” Carmel cried, and turned to bolt. Not caring how thin her chances were, she had to at least try – and she sprinted unevenly over the duvet, pumping her arms, aiming for the far side of the bed. Liberty laughed above her and the bed creaked as the giantess followed. Her other knee sunk heavily on it, tossing Carmel up in the air, then Liberty crawled behind her, each movement of her hands and knees bouncing her. Carmel skidded down flat on her face, and floundered just trying to get enough balance to push herself up – then the giant fingers closed on her waist once more, and she was lifted. She cried again, clawing her hands forward for something to hold onto, “No!”

As she kicked and reached uselessly, her hands and feet found only air, and Liberty brought her up to her giant face. The other giant hand came up, then, and as Carmel struggled the massive fingers pinched her jacket and pulled it. She pulled back but couldn’t resist Liberty’s massive strength, the giantess tugging the coat off over one arm, then the other. Liberty dropped the coat, then pinched one of her ankles, and as Carmel kicked with the other she tugged off a boot. Tossed that away and grabbed the other.

“Let go of me!” Carmel screamed. “Please!”

It only made Liberty laugh as her probing fingers came back and took Carmel’s pantsuit jacket. She bucked, trying to wrestle free, but the giantess pulled that off with ease, too, the fabric tearing. Carmel had a modest blouse underneath, buttoned up, but still she wrapped her arms around herself defensively to hide her chest. She shrieked as Liberty easily pulled her right arm up, and slapped at the massive finger with her other hand. The giantess stretched her until she gasped and stopped struggling, then moved her arm in and out again, amusing herself by bending it. Satisfied, she let it drop and pinched the blouse at Carmel’s chest, startling her back to life.

“Wait –” Carmel cried, but Liberty gave a sharp tug and the buttons ripped. She unwrapped it as easily and quickly as opening a candy, one sleeve tearing as it was tugged clear, then Liberty dropped the blouse with a flutter. Carmel slouched forward, shivering from both cold and shame as her upper body was exposed, only a thin lacy bra covering her breasts. She felt a shudder in the hand that held her, too, and looked up with worry into Liberty’s hungry face.

The giantess’s lower lip trembled, eyes dark with desire. Carmel started to shake her head, no energy to speak, the Liberty suddenly did the unthinkable and opened her massive mouth, plump lips dripping. Carmel screamed as she was thrust up into the dark hole, her face slapping into Liberty’s huge tongue. She squirmed anew, shoving against teeth and wet flesh but slipping and sinking in, soaked by vodka-tinged saliva. She coughed on it as she slid further inside, felt Liberty’s teeth clamp gently on her middle, lips pulling closed around her waist. She pleaded and pushed as the giant trucker’s tongue rolled under her, curled around her, licking, tasting her flesh. Liberty’s hand worked her in and out, sliding her over the tongue, and she sucked, pulling up Carmel’s hair, slurping more saliva over her.

Liberty pulled her out again with a pleased moan, and Carmel drooped back over her fingers, gasping for air. She was dripping all over, slimy and aghast.

“Fuck you taste good,” Liberty murmured, as she lowered Carmel slightly, to just above the height of her vast breasts. Her other hand came up again, fingers now more gentle as they stroked over Carmel’s body. A finger traced down her arm, up her back, down her face. Carmel cringed but was limp as the giantess toyed with her, squeezing and pulling her arms, sensuously stroking her chest. A giant nail caught the bra and it pinged off, making Carmel quickly cover her breasts again.

Liberty laughed and said, “It’s taking a lot of willpower not to just eat you up right now.”

“I’m a person,” Carmel whimpered. She wasn’t sure if the woman was talking sexually or was genuinely deranged, but the same argument applied. “You can’t do this.”

“Sure,” Liberty murmured, taking her other hand away. Lowering it, Carmel realised with horror, towards her crotch. “I agree, let’s take things slower. We’ve got all the time in the world.” She unbuttoned her tight shorts, fingers slipping into her pants. As she touched herself, with a pleasured sound, she continued, “Just what the hell were you doing out here anyway, pretty thing like you?”

Carmel shook her head, despairing at the question.

“Come on, you don’t wanna talk?” Liberty shifted up onto the bed properly, sitting back and stretching her legs out. She still had a hand on her crotch, slowly working. “Ask me, sometimes a little thing like you, all buttoned up and suited for the city, I think you come out to a place like this looking for trouble.”

“I’m not little,” Carmel complained. “This isn’t normal – it’s not natural! I was just trying to get home!”

“To a boring boyfriend called Dwayne, I bet. To a boring life where he maybe lets you sit on him once a month and neither of you enjoy it. This is better, isn’t it?” Liberty lifted her again and Carmel yelped as her massive tongue came out and licked her, forcing her arms out of the way to give her breasts a strong, soaking slurp. As she pulled back with a trail of saliva joining them, the giantess went on, “I can give you a much better home.”

Carmel shuddered now with indignation, shame, building anger. “You don’t know anything about me. My home’s lovely. I’m good at what I do, and have a great boyfriend.” She paused, admitted, “Had a boyfriend.”

Liberty paused, smile dropping away. “Oh.”

“Yeah, oh,” Carmel snapped. “I was racing to get back there to fix things. For Christmas. Because I’ve screwed up enough, and there was still time. But no, instead” – she furiously thumped both fists down into Liberty’s giant finger – “I got shrunk on the way and captured by a giant psycho! So whatever! I’ve had enough! Kill me if you want but I’m not going to just fucking roll over and accept this!”

The giantess stared for a long moment as Carmel caught her breath, meeting her eyes angrily. There was uncertainty in Liberty’s face now, and her other hand was down at her side, groin forgotten. Finally, she said, “You done?”

Carmel gave her a hateful look.

“Well, I’m not giving this up just because you’ve got a sob story, but Jake sounds like an asshole, so I’m doing you a favour. Maybe we’ll actually slow things down though. Ease into this.”

“I’m not gay!” Carmel cried, slapping the finger again. “I don’t want any part of this!”

“Alright.” Liberty shrugged. “But you are mine, so you don’t have a choice. Actually, you can have a choice. You can be my bitch or you can be my dessert.”

Carmel scowled, trying to drive home how little she appreciated the humour, but she saw something cold in Liberty’s eye now. The giantess was serious – and however much she wanted to resist, she was trapped in this hand, completely at her mercy. She said, “You’re not going to eat me.”

“I wasn’t planning on it,” Liberty said. “But you’ve got me curious. It’d be a whole other experience. Do you reckon I could . . .” She trailed off, running her hand over her belly considering, what, how Carmel would feel in there? Swallowed alive?!

“No,” Carmel said, more in disbelief than denial. “This is sick.”

“I know.” Liberty’s eyebrows rose as if the idea shocked her too. But in a good way. “It’s crazy, right? I mean, when I saw you on that floor, I just thought, cool, a tiny woman. Someone to talk to. Play with maybe. But damn. You know what I mean?”

Carmel glared back utterly aghast, because of course she didn’t know what this woman meant and nor did she want to. Of all the people in the world she could have run into when reduced to this perilous situation, how had she ended up with the one whose first thoughts were unnatural sex and whose second thoughts were cannibalism?

“Don’t look at me like that,” Liberty laughed. “You’re right, I’m not going to do it.” The index finger that held Carmel came up, stroking across her chest. “Not as long as you keep me entertained. But you have got my stomach turning and” – she twisted her head, looked at the vodka bottle – “I forget to get anything to eat. Damn. Better be something else here, or you might be out of luck after all.”

tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by tecks » Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:01 pm

Happy New Year everyone! I'm back with a new chapter of Midwinter Shrinker. I'll try and keep up a flow of weekly chapters, but in the meantime, I've now released the complete book on my store here: https://rbashton.gumroad.com/l/midwintershrinker and elsewhere here: https://books2read.com/u/3y662n. (Fair warning we get into a little shrunken man action here too, but the main focus remains SW throughout.)

MIDWINTER SHRINKER - CHAPTER 4

Liberty rotated on the bed and kicked up to standing, making Carmel yelp as she was carried across the room. The giantess took another big gulp from her vodka then went to the small fridge by the desk. She crouched and looked inside: a couple of beer cans and a bottle of water. Liberty scanned the desk, like she was missing something. She lifted the phone, grumbling, “Some minibar.”

She pressed 0, waited a second and pressed it again. Again. Then she slammed the receiver back down, hard enough to make Carmel flinch.

“Fucking storm.” Liberty paused staring at the phone. “Shouldn’t stop it working internally, should it?” She looked out the window as if the twirling snow might hold the answer. Another flash of blue glinted through the distance – soundlessly, the lightning far away. The trucker lifted Carmel up to her face and said, “Do you think this is because of some really freaky weather?”

Carmel didn’t have an answer, but wondered if that might also explain the woman’s mad behaviour.

“Guess we’ll take a walk, see Simone in person,” Liberty sighed. “Are you gonna behave if I put you in a pocket, or do I have to leave you here?”

“I’ll behave,” Carmel replied automatically and her captor smiled. A giant finger stroked her hair again, and Liberty lowered her without further discussion. Carmel started to complain at the realisation of what this meant, but was bundled roughly back into Liberty’s rear pocket, to be stuffed up against her butt again. Her feet found the bottom of the pocket as the giantess released her. and she grabbed the top edge to keep her head and shoulders outside. But Liberty flapped up her shirt to fall over Carmel, concealing her and blocking the view, then she walked out of the room.

For a few moments, Carmel merely tried to keep steady, holding on as she rose up and down with Liberty’s steps. The pocket was tight enough that her lower back was pressed against a soft wall of firm fabric, sliding up and down as Liberty’s leg flexed, and Carmel tried not to think about how she was actually partly sinking into the woman’s butt cheek. Instead, she snatched glimpses of the wooden floor below and wondered how bad the fall would be if she climbed out. It looked a frightening distance down, and they were moving fast, and Liberty would definitely notice if she was gone. But she had to do something . . .

The quietly jingling Christmas music could be heard as Liberty thumped into the reception area and called out to Simone. The giantess stopped and Carmel reconsidered her options as she asked about the minibar. Now they weren’t moving, climbing seemed more reasonable – though the shorts ended just below the pocket. She’d only have Liberty’s bare flesh to hold onto, and that looked way too smooth. She could also shout for help, she realised.

Simone apologetically explained that they had missed a delivery and not all the minibars were stocked. She sounded nice. A safer bet than Liberty, at any rate. But what were the chances of alerting her without causing a serious outburst from Liberty? Would it be safer to try and reason with her captor? They had managed to talk a little.

As Carmel failed to decide what to do, Simone said she’d try and find stocks in the other rooms and come knocking later, and Liberty ended the chat cheerily, to walk back through the hotel. Feeling the chance slipping away, Carmel tensed and readied to speak – but as she did, Liberty’s giant hand suddenly crept under the shirt and dug into the pocket with her. Carmel yelped as she was flattened against Liberty’s ass, and tried to push back against the warm palm. The music from the lobby died away and the doors closed behind them, the opportunity to be noticed gone.

Liberty’s hand curled around Carmel again, thumb shoving her forward to keep her upright, and the giantess lifted her. They were walking down a corridor, walls lined with old countryside paintings, and the public space made Carmel self-conscious. She squeezed her arms over her chest again.

“You’re too modest,” Liberty told her. “You look good.”

“You ripped all my clothes,” Carmel said, defensively. “What am I going to wear?”

“Problem for later. But you heard Simone, right? She said some of the minibars weren’t properly stocked. Meaning others might be.” Liberty stopped next to a door. “This prick wasn’t answering her earlier. Bet he’s asleep, probably hasn’t touched all his snacks.”

Carmel quickly tried to catch up: did Liberty intend to break into his room and take his food? Or just to –

Cutting off the thought, Liberty banged loudly on the door and called out, “Hey Gerard, open the fuck up.” She confided, more quietly. “I saw his truck out front – ran into this guy in the gas stop where you were.”

Carmel nodded, remembering him, thinking he might actually be worse than Liberty. “He wasn’t nice.”

“No, but he shut up fast when I told him where to get off,” Liberty said. “Guys like him are real pushovers when you now where to push.” She banged again on the door and raised her voice. “Gerard, what’s up! Give me your fucking snacks!”

Carmel sunk down in the giant fist at the volume, then warned, “He’ll see me!”

“If he ever answers the damn door,” Liberty grumbled. She paused, pricking up an ear and tutted for quiet as Carmel started to say something.

Carmel listened too, and heard a faint sound, a voice far away. Liberty put her ear to the door and absently carried Carmel up to rest her hand next to her face. As they listened together, the giantess’s warm breath blew over Carmel.

“Help me!” the voice came again, clearer now. Low down.

Liberty stepped back, looking at the base of the door with surprise. Then her eyes lit up, the same way they had when she first spotted Carmel. She turned on a heel and ran back through the hotel, Carmel swinging at her side. Carmel held onto a finger and shouted for her to slow down, stop, but Liberty didn’t listen as she burst through into the reception area.

“Have you got a master key?” she called out, thrusting Carmel down behind her back. “I think some guy’s collapsed in Room 4.”

Simone made a startled sound and rushed around the counter. Together, they hurried back through the hall to Gerard’s room, and Simone unlocked the door with Liberty urging, “In here, I think he’s hurt!”

The receptionist thrust open the door and stepped back with a shriek. Liberty slipped past and laughed. She idly held out Carmel to one side so she could see into the room, a mirror to theirs but with one crucial difference: a seven-inch-tall man stood in the middle of the wooden floor, looking up at them with worry. That worry turned to horror as he took in Liberty.

“Oh fuck. You.”

“Yeah, me,” Liberty said, stepping broadly into the room. Simone gibbered nonsensically behind them as Gerard – that same scrawny, denim-and-plaid-clad trucker from the gas stop, but in miniature – turned to run. Carmel was thrown about with yelps as Liberty stomped after him. He darted under the bed, a gap just tall enough for him to duck under, and the giantess skidded down onto her knees, hand outstretched after him. Carmel swept down with her, fast and fearful as a roller-coaster. As she bumped to a halt, giant fingers tightening on her, she saw Gerard just barely ahead of Liberty’s reaching fingers, running for all he was worth.

It wasn’t enough.

The trucker snatched her hand back, fingers around his chest, and he yelled in protest as she rolled out from under the bed, holding him up triumphantly. Gerard kicked and howled, arms flailing about, like an animal in a trap, which made Liberty laugh. She sat up, holding struggling Gerard in one hand and gasping Carmel in the other, flexing her grip on both of them.

“Guess we can rule out a drug in your coffee,” Liberty told Carmel. “My money’s on the freaky storm.”

“Oh my God,” Simone’s high voice cut in, and Liberty jerked upright as she remembered the receptionist. Carmel swayed again, stomach doing somersaults, and the quick rise threw Gerard, momentarily stopping his struggles. The receptionist was backing away, shaking her head in disbelief. She was shorter than Liberty, but still looked enormous from Carmel’s tiny height, pretty in a slim burgundy skirt and jacket with a bob of black hair cut up at a sharp angle. She wore a fluffy reindeer antler hairband and a tiny strip of tinsel pinned to her brass name tag. She said, “I need to call Mr Jefferies.”

Decision made, Simone twisted to flee and Liberty burst out of the room after her, her tiny captives clinging on and shouting in fear. Liberty caught the receptionist in two big strides and bodily shoved her against a corridor wall. She brought a forearm up to pin Simone by the chest, putting the hand with Carmel in it just under their giant chins.

“No,” Liberty said firmly. “You ain’t calling anyone. It don’t concern them.”

“But – but –” Simone stuttered, frightened eyes glancing down. Carmel twisted in Liberty’s fist, trying to release the squeezing fingers slightly, as Liberty brought her face closer to the receptionist’s.

“It’s just a bit of fun, right? You’ve seen it now, so you’re gonna enjoy it with me. Got it?” The threat was implicit in her tone and Simone nodded with fear.

Liberty released the pressure. Simone gasped for air, coming away from the wall. She looked tense, ready to run again, but Liberty gestured to her room and she walked stiffly ahead. Liberty followed and closed the door, turned the lock.

At that sound, Gerard began struggling again, shouting, “Let go of me! I didn’t do nothing!”

“Sit down,” Liberty instructed Simone, and the receptionist obediently backed up to the bed and sat. She was staring at the tiny people, transfixed by the impossibility and locked in the fear that Liberty was somehow responsible.

“How . . .”

“Remains to be seen,” Liberty told her, walking closer, holding up both her captives. She grinned as Gerard slowed his struggles, watching her. “But whatever miracle did this, I’m claiming ownership. Now, you can keep me company and all Simone. I don’t mind sharing. A bit. But we’re gonna stay here together til morning. You’re not ratting me out.”

Simone shook her head, as if she wouldn’t dream of it.

“Darling,” Gerard called out, taking on a new tone. He’d finally calmed and was studying Liberty’s face carefully, plainly trying a new tactic. “I don’t know what this is or how you did it, but I will do whatever you say – just let’s keep things civil, can we? What’s it gonna take for you to turn me back?”

Liberty laughed, then brought her face in closer to him, showing off her teeth in a nasty grin. “How the fuck would I know? I think you’re good the way you are.”

Gerard backed up a bit, clearly trying to keep his cool but terrified of the massive woman. “Alright. So. What if I give you money?”

“What if I bite your head off?” Liberty countered and gnashed her teeth, startling him into silence. She turned to Carmel. “See. You just need to put them in their place.”

Carmel gawked, unsure how her display, in these impossible circumstances, proved anything at all. But then, terrible as all this was, a part of her was happy to see how afraid and vulnerable Gerard now looked. He might’ve only spoken to her briefly but she had an idea of his intent.

“Um,” Simone said, meekly. “Miss, I’m sorry, but –”

“Liberty. I ain’t no ‘miss’.”

“Okay. Miss Liberty. I don’t want to interrupt and I insist I won’t cause you any trouble, but with this storm, see, there’s some things I need to do – we have an old boiler, and the phones are out, and it’s possible we might get snowed in by morning. I really need to make sure the heating stays on.”

“No,” Liberty said. “No more work, Simone, it’s Christmas Eve for God’s sake. We’re all cosy up in here, we’ll let the snow do what it does and keep each other warm.” She paused, another thought grabbing her. “But there’s something I oughta get in from outside. You can come on and help me with that. Meantime, you two can have a little rest.”

Carmel stiffened, the thought of being left with Gerard immediately as troubling as being carried around by this crass woman, but she had no say in it: Liberty carried them to the desk, pulled open the drawer and dropped Gerard and then her inside. Carmel landed roughly and scrambled back into a corner, covering herself up, as Gerard crawled upright.

“At least give me something to wear!” Carmel cried and Liberty paused, looming over the drawer like a goddess staring down from the sky. Albeit one in a checked shirt and cap, showing a lot of cleavage. She considered the request for a second, then reached back into the drawer.

“No!” Gerard cried as she pinched him by the neck of his shirt and lifted him in the air. He kicked about as she peeled the shirt off with her other hand, until it came loose and he fell back into the drawer with a thump.

She dropped the shirt in front of Carmel and said, “Put it on.”

The tone offered no choice, so Carmel quickly did, ignoring the musky smell of the man’s shirt, about five sizes too big for her. As she settled back down, she saw Gerard glaring from the opposite side of the drawer, now topless himself.

“You two play nice,” Liberty warned. “Particularly you, Gerard. Carmel tells me you so much as sneezed in her direction and I’ll snap your legs like twigs.”

The malice left his face, fear returning, as the drawer was shoved closed and the light cut out. Liberty instructed Simone and the two women walked out of the room, then for a few seconds all was still in the darkness, with just the sound of Carmel and Gerard breathing to fill the drawer. Until Gerard said, “So. What do we do now?”

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:03 pm

Reposting this from a different area because I thought of you momentaarily and had a rant lol.

""On the topic of "good" endings, I have to praise the writer R.B. Ashton. They do good routes for bad endings to characters, but even this writer doesn't fully go there with "main" characters. As of yet at least.

My opinion for that writer specifically, Sensus Supra book one, Alicia should have been eaten at the end of that book 100%, that would have been perfection. Then book 2 could have continued with any of the other established characters or even picked up with a new "main".

I am still hoping they decide to give some satisfying conclusions for full main characters eventually, but many if not all writers seem to avoid bad ends for fully developed characters. I know after making a large portion of story about a character it is easy to hesitate to switch gears and let them get a bad end. But it can be done and I personally say that the long build up of the character through their story however long they are in it, makes the bad end all the more satisfying if commited to. And I think you can have a story continue even after a main character meets a bad end (slavery, crush, vore, whatever takes them out of the running story). If you have more than one central character then you can sacrifice 1 or 2 main characters for satisfying ends. Not everyone needs to get a happy go lucky end and not every "bad guy" needs to fail in the end.

That is just my take though. Rant over :3""

That being said, I look forward to future Sensus Supra. I don't love every story you make but thats fine, you are touching different topics and directions. I just hope you sometimes come back around and do sorties in the style of Sensus Supra, in general. The theme and naration, characters and story were all developed well for the most part. Book one was kinda perfect in alot of ways, book 2 things swayed a bit because I don't think you wanted to spend alot of time in the world and might have been working on other things. That said, I loved book 1 and still liked book 2. I hope you can recapture that style of writing and make more things like it eventually. I can clearly see you want to work on other types of things that work and feel different. But I sincerely hope you eventualy do feel like doing this style again sometime. Many of your stories feel different from eachother and thats a good thing, their all distinctly doing their own thing and have their own feel. But that also means that people have to wait for you to make ones that are in the style they like.

I have read and purchased all your books so far, but Sensus Supra is by far the best in my personal opinion. You hit so many good notes with it, the characters, not overly done drama (great drama level), rivalry and conflicts that where focused between specific characters, actual consequences for some characters, it was shrink focused, the shrink mechanism of the whole plot was rather good.

I could go on, but I don't want to eat up anyones time. All I intend to say is, I look forward to seeing more in that universe from you and until then I am observing patiently to see more. I have tried all your books but they dont hit like that one does. I hope this comes across as well intended and friendly feedback. I am not rushing any of what your making, but I just want to make it known that considering all your works so far, this is the one I think deserves a good amount of attention. Of course others may feel differently due to personal likes and dislikes. Even so, I think direct feedback is important. I feel like you can squeeze more from that series and if you can't then thats also ok. No writer can write forever :3 But of course we all hope that they do.

Also, happy new years to you and everyone ^_^

tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by tecks » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:11 am

Thanks, it is always good to hear feedback, absolutely! Unfortunately no story will please everyone though, which is part of why I write so broadly - I do enjoy lots of different styles and themes myself, but there's also the issue that no single series or style is really popular enough (at least so far) that I can afford to easily keep returning to it. I certainly went into Sensus Supra with ideas for a more expansive series but until it sells a bit more I can't spend too much time on it - the problem being that entries in an existing series always reach fewer people than new stories, so have diminishing returns. There's a third story in there at least, though; I always had a particular three-part (minimum) story in mind for the MC, with the intention of a somewhat lighter style than my others (allowing for a longer tale). Though I do have some other independent stories in mind that touch on similar ideas.

On the bad endings topic though - I think actually roughly half or so of my stories end badly for the protagonists, with more than a few of the main characters getting killed. But I suppose it's worth noting that happens much more often with my male protagonists... It's a tricky one though because whenever we write stories a big focus is on a character arc, and for us to follow a character's journey only for it to end in death can easily be unrewarding for a reader.

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:24 pm

That is a fair point, and I do understand what you mean.

I did like the other stories with that content, I focus on the female ends but the male ones are still alot of fun. You have good writing, I just really got hooked on Sensus :3

It sounds like you need me to buy your boook series many times over lol, I joke but if it was feasible then it would be a big temtation. I am glad however to hear you have one more in you, and other stories hiting some of that style is also fantastic. I am not criticising your other stories or anything, everyone has their favotries.

I do understand you dont want to overly use death ends, reaching the balance so things keep the puch when they are used.

I think there just arent enough writers, so I have alot of time between stories and yours are the ones I am focused on alot currently. I dont like alot of the other new stories being released, it feels like only amber collins is writing anymore on amazon lol. I feel like that writer only makes 1/10 good stories to my taste. Just isnt my style, but I see her books all the time.

Anywho, thanks for your time. I love the back and forth and I hope what you do work on this year is something you enjoy and others can also enjoy ^_^

tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by tecks » Fri Jan 05, 2024 8:21 am

Thank you; absolutely I will get around to something I'm sure you'll like, hopefully soon enough. And I can sympathise, I think we're all out there looking for that thing that hits the sweetspot and when the people doing the creating have a different sweetspot to yours it can certainly become frustrating. I'm personally a big fan of finding size-based content in more mainstream work (i.e. that not specifically produced for a fetish) and that rarely veers into my interests but tends to be the domain of fiction for younger readers (because I suppose we're expect to grow out of fantasy). On the other hand I also find monster horror films rarely includes the kind of interaction I like to see, because filmmakers look for shortcuts without realising they're cutting the very moments that make horror effective (Harryhausen knew what he was doing!). It's tough and, as you rightly say, mostly a sign that there are simply not enough creatives working in the domain to please everyone!

I've not read Amber's books yet myself but have seen them out there too; I think I saw her say recently that she's writing less size stuff at the moment though, so presumably another avenue has proved more successful for her - again, writers sometimes must adapt and shift!

tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by tecks » Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:24 am

Time for another chapter of Midwinter Shrinker for these cold winter days, I think. Here's where things get a little steamy (and dangerous).

MIDWINTER SHRINKER - CHAPTER 5

Carmel kept her responses to Gerard as brief and noncommittal as possible as he rapidly started talking, asking if she knew what was going on, how they could get away, who Liberty was. Eventually he began brainstorming on his own, saying they could bite her or poke her in the eye or something, before backtracking and saying maybe this wasn’t so bad, see where it went – didn’t she have an enormous fucking rack?

Now things had calmed he wasn’t nearly as afraid or confused as he should be, but Carmel kept in what she knew: that Liberty might well be capable of terrible things. He’d find out soon enough.

The giant women returned with heavy footsteps, Liberty still telling Simone what to do: “Ahead a bit, mind your leg. Just down here. On the floor. Hold –”

There was a scuffle as one of them slipped, or tripped, and a heavy thump as they dropped whatever they were carrying. It made a loud clicking sound, like a camera flash. Simone gasped, but was cut off quickly, then the room was totally still and silent. Carmel and Gerard held their breath, listening, and both jumped when Liberty said, loudly, “Oh, fuck yes!”

Her feet stomped through the room and there came a tiny scream: Simone, terrified but apparently small. Carmel’s mouth dropped open in shock. How?

“Look at this!” Liberty said happily, and the drawer thrust abruptly open, light bursting in and making Carmel squint. A giant hand was on her before her vision cleared, and she was lifted out into the room again, to dangle high above the floor as Liberty pointed.

There was a big crate against one wall now, a metre long, thirty centimetres high, and sealed with no obvious markings on it. It had fallen at a slight angle, where they’d failed to put it down properly, and Simone stood with her back against it. Still dressed in her tight suit, still pretty, but about seven inches tall.

“I know what it is!” Liberty said, excitedly waving her arm up and down. Carmel bounced about, insides twisting from the rapid motion, and tried to get a good grip on the fingers that held her. “It’s that thing. Whatever I had in the truck. It’s some kind of goddamn shrink device!”

“Liberty!” Carmel cried, the fast movements getting too much, and Liberty jolted to a standstill, beaming at her. She slumped, breathing in deeply to fight the nausea.

“You got any idea what this means, Carmel?”

“You can change me back?” Carmel replied with quiet hope, but Liberty’s smile only spread. That was definitely not the plan.

A movement drew both their attentions down, as the dark little shape of Simone sprinted for the open door. She moved fast for such a tiny woman, but at the height of a wine glass she had a lot of ground to cover.

“Uh-uh,” Liberty tutted and stepped around her. She stuck a boot out, freshly crusted with snow, and Simone ran right into it, face-planting the side of Liberty’s foot and bouncing back. As the receptionist fell down, Liberty crouched and quickly planted her free hand on top of her, pinning her flat to the floor. With her arms still free, the little receptionist pushed back, thrashing her head about, and Liberty murmured, “That’s just adorable.”
She scooped Simone up into her fist and effortlessly lifted her, then waited until she stopped struggling. Simone rested both hands on Liberty’s top finger, arms rigid, and looked desperately to Carmel, as if she could help. Carmel gave her an apologetic look in return.

“Don’t hurt me,” Simone said, voice breaking with fear.

“Wasn’t planning on it,” Liberty said, but there was an edge of danger in her husky voice. “Not right now, anyway. Looks like I got myself a whole collection. And apparently the thing that’s responsible.” She stood and peered at the crate. “Must’ve bumped it when I pulled into the gas stop. And when we arrived here. Guess it’s sensitive.”

Carmel recalled it herself: they’d stopped hard outside the hotel, and there’d been that bang in the back. Just like there’d been a knock before Simone got shrunk. But that hardly explained anything.

“What is it?” Carmel asked.

Liberty shrugged, making the women in her hands bounce. She prodded the crate with the toe of her boot. “Damn if I know. I was just paid to move it.”

“Something with the power to shrink?” Carmel replied, incredulously. “And they just gave it to you? No explanation?”

“I got a reputation for discretion,” Liberty said. “Untraceable, remember? No questions asked. And fast. Got paid a bunch extra for taking it over the holiday, even. Didn’t even meet the guy, he messaged me, left it out back of a warehouse, a fat envelope of cash on top of it, under a rock. Due down at another warehouse in Edmonton tomorrow. But now we’ve seen what it can do, I might be persuaded not to follow through.”

She crouched again and lowered Carmel to the floor, releasing her to stand. Carmel backed up, a little surprised at the sudden opportunity for freedom, but with Liberty right there, big as a building, being free of her hand didn’t make all that much difference. She’d been snatched up enough times already to know where running would get her.

Liberty ran her hand over the lid of the crate, looking for a break, and got her fingers into a gap. With a look of hard focus, she pried at it, levering the lid up. It squeaked out with a little pop, and she pushed the lid back to see inside. She said, “Huh.”

“What is that?” Simone asked.

“A weird damn rod,” Liberty said. “Wonder if the guy who shipped it even knew.” She distractedly bent and grabbed Carmel again, lifting her so they could all look into the crate together. It was, exactly as she’d said, just a weird damn rod: a cylinder of matte metal about a metre long, padded by thick packing straw, with no apparent markings. Not a machine or device with any way to operate it. Liberty went on, “Reckon they sent me out without instructions, on my lonesome, on account of how volatile the thing is? Or they just didn’t know bumping it about would shrink people?”

Carmel didn’t answer, resting over Liberty’s finger as her mind went to graver conclusions. If there was no clear explanation for how it worked, if this thing even was responsible for shrinking her, then there wasn’t much hope of restoring her size.

“Why did it shrink me?” she demanded, the injustice of this revelation only mounting. “There were three of us in that gas stop, and I wasn’t even the closest to it. Why didn’t it shrink you?”

“Yeah,” Liberty said, “it’s a mystery. But I’m gonna roll with it.”

She turned from the crate and thumped off to the desk, where she passed Carmel into her other hand, to join Simone. Both women complained and struggled as they were squeezed together by fingers that could barely reach around both of them. Carmel had to stretch to one side and navigate her arms around Simone’s, their elbows bumping each other and chests smooshed. Ignoring their complaints, Liberty reached her other hand down and Gerard, in the drawer, tripped and cried out in fear. As he scrambled deeper inside, she ignored him to grab her bottle of vodka.

Liberty took a few big gulps and exhaled with satisfaction, then grinned at her tiny captives. “Anyone else want some?”

The two women shook their heads, freezing under the giantess’s gaze, as if they might avoid her if they didn’t draw attention to themselves. Liberty’s eyes were softening with cruel intention, though. Too thoughtful. She took another heavy swig from the bottle then plonked it down heavily on the desk.

“What are you hiding for? Get out here.” She reached into the recess of the drawer and came back with Gerard struggling in her fist, then paced to the bed. Bumping them all about roughly, she kicked off her boots and climbed unsteadily onto the mattress to sit down, hiking one knee up under her. She held up both hands, considering the women in one and the man in the other, face screwing up with thought. Making a decision, she let go of Carmel and Simone so they fell squealing together onto the bare muscle of her thigh. Carmel tried briefly to pull herself up, over the leg, but slid the other way instead, down to fall on the duvet before Liberty’s massive crotch. Simone was more successful, scrambling to get a grip on the hem of the giantess’s shorts, but it only left the receptionist flat on her leg, stopping with nowhere to go.

Carmel crept backwards on her hands, slightly away from Liberty, as the trucker lifted Gerard higher. She was already plucking at him as he halfheartedly pushed back – as she’d done with Carmel, Liberty easily pulled off his boots and tossed them away, then tugged at his jeans.

“Hey, now, slow down darling!” Gerard laughed nervously, kicking with mild resistance as the giantess dragged the jeans off him. She dropped them and squinted at his underwear. He shifted about, clearly torn between resisting and the uncertain thrill of being in this undeniably beautiful woman’s grip. “Usually I prefer to buy a woman a drink before we get right into it.”

“Eh,” Liberty said, pinching off his socks, then tapping a finger up to his boxers. “This isn’t going where you think it is.”

“What?” Gerard’s voice rose with growing concern. “You’re –”

He gave a girlish shriek as she pulled his underwear off, then tried to squeeze his legs together as she snorted a laugh at the sight. Shaking her head, she took one of his wrists between her fingers and stretched out his arm, shifting her grip to clutch his other leg. Gerard yelped again as she pulled him in two directions, the naked man now caught by an arm and a leg, and he made more incoherent noises as she rotated him around, released the arm and pinched his bare flesh.

“Not much on you,” Liberty murmured. “No surprise, I guess. Mouthy ones are always the least impressive.”

“Put me down!” Gerard cried, all semblance of cool lost. “You’re hurting me!”

“Aw, am I?” Liberty laughed, then tossed him up in the air. He wailed as he flew above her head, arms and legs flapping, then grunted as he fell into her cupped hands. He tried to spin around and crawl free as her fingers wrapped around him again, but his waist was held fast, and all he could do was kick his legs and reach uselessly into space.

“Help!” Gerard shouted down at Carmel, who lay on her back staring. “Do something, for the love of God!”

“You think they’re gonna help you?” Liberty said. “Ain’t you been making these women uncomfortable all evening? Damn, Gerard, you haven’t got a clue.” She squeezed him, making him wheeze, and looked delighted by the results.

As Gerard coughed, clumping over her fingers, a sound rumbled out from Liberty’s belly, her stomach turning. The giantess’s eyes narrowed again in an expression Carmel was coming to understand as her reaching a decision.

“Reckon I can fit him all the way down my throat?” Liberty asked, unclear exactly who she was asking. Simone gasped in shock, shifting up to a seated position on her thigh. “Carmel?”

“This isn’t funny,” Carmel warned her.

“Oh I’m serious. But also, it is kinda funny too.” Liberty stretched her mouth wide, making an ah sound as she tilted Gerard towards it. He shrieked again, thrashing his arms about, before a wet cave Carmel could see would easily fit his torso. The giantess pulled him back, laughing loudly. “Reckon I could.”

But with that, Liberty flicked her wrist and threw Gerard off to one side, so he spiralled screaming down onto the bed. He bounced and grunted, but seemed unhurt, collapsing onto his front with relieved, trembling breaths. The giantess’s eyes lowered to Carmel, instead, then Simone. Choosing.

“You first,” she said, and snatched Simone off her leg before either of them could react.

Carmel stood and protested, “That’s enough!”, words unheard as Liberty pulled off Simone’s jacket. The receptionist put up a better fight than Gerard, crying out and slapping at the fingers probing at her, feet sharply kicking, but it made no difference. The giantess easily pulled off her shoes then her skirt, and finally her blouse. Carmel tried again: “Liberty, you can’t do this! She’s a person – we’re all –”

She gasped as the giantess twisted about, bringing her other leg up onto the bed. Carmel darted backwards, seeing Liberty’s grey-socked foot lifted high above her. It came down fast, sole pushing her down into the duvet. The duvet was soft enough that she had some leeway to wriggle free, gasping for air she pulled her torso clear of the ball of Liberty’s foot, but the giantess applied more pressure, curling big toes over Carmel’s shoulder. Her right arm was trapped against her chest, left punching ineffectively against the foot, and she was trapped, no matter how hard she bucked. Carmel coughed on the smell of Liberty’s faded sock, twisting her head away from it, but her neck couldn’t stretch nearly far enough.

Carmel was distracted from her own plight, though, as Simone screamed again, barely forming words in her panic as Liberty playfully pulled out her limbs and turned her over. The receptionist was naked now, pale flesh on show, hair a mess, as the giantess studied her little body.

“No, no!” Simone cried. “Get it off!”

“You are tasty,” Liberty responded, her voice dangerously low. Carmel cringed as Simone was shoved into the giantess’s mouth, as she had been – held in one fist and sucked on like a lolly. Or worse. Liberty slid her in and out, slurping sensually, then leant back, eyes rolling to the ceiling, and just held Simone there, lips pursed around her legs as the receptionist’s legs kicked frantically about. She moaned with pleasure as Simone struggled, and her foot pressed Carmel harder down, toes flexing. Her giant hand went into the tip of her jeans, fingers stroking herself.

“Liberty this is sick!” Carmel yelled, but it was no use.

The giant trucker pulled Simone out of her mouth by one leg and let her dangle, the woman’s entire upper half shiny with saliva as she gagged. Liberty hurriedly unbuttoned her shorts and shimmied them down, scrunching her panties with them, her foot shoving Carmel hard into the duvet before sliding off. Carmel bounced in the air and landed clear of the foot, free at last. As she rolled onto her hands and knees, she heard a renewed scream from Simone and glanced back to see Liberty had her firmly in her fist again, and was lowering her quickly to her crotch.

Carmel gawked in horror as the soaked receptionist, flinging her arms wildly around, was shoved between Liberty’s legs. The screams cut off with the sloppy squelch of her whole body sliding inside the giantess and Carmel almost retched. Shaking her head at the madness of this situation, she got upright and ran. The movement caught Liberty’s eye, though, and a giant hand fell from the sky on Carmel. She tried to jump clear but was grabbed around the waist mid-air and heaved quickly up. Liberty’s body shook as she kept working at Simone with the other hand, eyes half closed, and she gave another pleasured moan as she carried Carmel back towards her. Carmel shrieked again as she was pressed into the giantess’s chest, held tight against her. She pushed back, but was pinned against the woman’s breast, hands sinking in her flesh. As Liberty sped up with Simone, moans getting louder, she pushed Carmel in harder, slid her under her shirt, to smother her against one boob. Carmel frantically tried to create space, shoving into the voluminous mass of flesh, but felt all her efforts absorbed by Liberty’s immense body – and the struggling only excited the giantess more, making her push harder, faster.

“Yes!” Liberty cried, at last. “Yes!”

Her fingers tightened hard on Carmel, body going taut as she gave a great, climactic groan, then breathed out, at last, to relax. The hand flopped down into her lap, fingers uncurling, and Carmel rolled out, down in front of her exposed womanhood. She spluttered both to regain her breath and in shock at the dripping sight of such a colossal vagina, with a naked woman hanging limply out. Simone’s legs twitched as Liberty’s fingers rubbed her.

The giantess shifted with another satisfied groan and lay back, stretching one leg out in an impassible wall beside Carmel, the other knee rising up. She pulled Simone out of her at last and flopped her hand to the side, gently holding the shuddering woman.

“That was great,” Liberty sighed. “Man, best way to wait out a storm I ever heard of.”

As she slumped deeper into the bed, her stomach rumbled again and she chuckled. She sat up again, the rising wall of her huge torso making Carmel flinch. The giantess’s eyes roved further away though, searchingly.

“Ah!” she said, grinning, and Carmel followed her gaze to where Gerard was standing, far back, watching the whole scene in horrified amazement. “Now it’s your turn.”

Liberty bounced forward, her massive body stretching like a ceiling over Carmel, and her hands thumping into the mattress made her bounce again. Gerard yelped in fear as she snatched him up with one easy swipe, then the giant trucker sat back on her haunches. Letting out another deeply satisfied breath, she watched him squirm in her fist for a moment, then opened her mouth wide and shoved him in. Not as a sexual act this time, but with the clear purpose of food.

More soon... but don't forget you can get the complete book on my store already here: https://rbashton.gumroad.com/l/midwintershrinker and on my Patreon with the rest of my work here: https://www.patreon.com/rbashton

tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by tecks » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:10 pm

Back with the next chapter of Midwinter Shrinker, 6 of 8 so we're closing in now... I only noticed recently there's a violent stories section on this board so I hope this one's safe here, probably should've warned there's some voreward leanings...

MIDWINTER SHRINKER - CHAPTER 6

As Liberty lay stretched out on the bed like a fallen monument, snoring lightly, Carmel tried to collect herself. She wasn’t quite able to believe all she’d been through and struggled even more to juggle the question of which trauma was worse: the sick sexual acts forced on her and Simone, or the fact that Gerard had been eaten alive.

Well, definitely the eating, she supposed. He was dead, after all. But at least it was over for him now.

It had happened so fast, she didn’t even have time to get her senses together to look away. No, Carmel watched in disbelief for the full show of Liberty shovelling Gerard headfirst into her mouth, his arms squeezed against his sides as he filled her cheeks. His screams were quickly smothered out but his legs kicked wildly from between her lips. Liberty chewed a couple of times, with grim crunches and squelches, but not enough to stop Gerard struggling. She tilted her head back and gulped noisily, pulsing her neck as she made a particular effort to take him down whole. It apparently worked: her throat bulged as Gerard’s legs were sucked into her mouth, his upper half already falling deeper inside her. The bulge undulated as the giantess swallowed the rest of him down, then went flat as she belched loudly. Liberty’s eyes shot open wide, surprising herself, then she fell back laughing again.

She rubbed her belly and made ill-humoured quips that Carmel barely heard, something about this being the first time Gerard had ever satisfied a woman, and about how she could feel him moving. Then Liberty had grabbed her vodka again and washed down her meal with hearty swigs, before collapsing into the pillow. Her arms lay spread out wide to the sides, her big chest lifted and fell with deep breaths, and she shortly fell unconscious.
Carmel was between her spread legs, for a while just sitting there stunned, trying to ignore the giant exposed vagina looming nearby. But she needed to get moving. Needed to do something. She slowly pulled herself up to her feet and swayed, dizzy from all this flying around and the trauma and everything. She tried to shake her head clear, and wobbled her way down the duvet. She was tall enough to see over Liberty’s bare legs, but no way she was going to touch them to climb over. She did spot Simone though, lying on the far side of the mattress, naked and whimpering in a fold of the duvet.

Carmel crept down the full length of Liberty’s leg, slowly, quietly. She had to climb over Liberty’s bunched panties and shorts, still tangled around one leg, wincing at the smell, and her hand fell in the crotch of the material. She hurried on past that, and down to the giant woman’s ankle. She hurried around the upturned foot in its smelly sock, toes as high as her head, and tried not to look at it, better to forget how Liberty had stomped her into the bed. Then she was clear of the giantess, and had an easy stretch of duvet to get to Simone. She quickened her pace, and when she got close whispered, “Simone! Come on, let’s go!”

Simone recoiled, startled she wasn’t alone, but her panic subsided as she recognised it was Carmel and not Liberty coming for her again. Carmel hesitated to touch her, seeing the woman was covered in a sticky sheen, but forced herself to help her up, a hand under one arm. She guided her towards the edge of the bed, saying, “I don’t know what we’re going to do, but we’ve got to get far away from her.”

“Yes,” Simone agreed, eyes dead ahead, a little vacant. “She’s crazy. She actually . . . did you see?”

“More than I wanted to,” Carmel said.

They reached the edge of the bed and looked down. Higher than they could jump, for sure, but the duvet stretched halfway to the floor. Carmel crouched and took up a handful of material. Easy enough to grip onto. “We’ve got to climb.”

Simone gave an unhappy noise and Carmel gave her an apologetic look. There was no choice, though. She twisted herself over the edge of the bed and lowered herself down, holding tight to the duvet. She lowered an arm and took another handful of fabric, then released the other to swing down. The fall was quicker than she anticipated and her weight gave a sharp tug that broke her grip. Carmel gasped, but managed to keep in a scream as she fell, a fast drop to the wooden floor. She landed on her back with a thump, the breath knocked out of her, and wheezed as she lay there.

She closed her eyes, concentrating.

It didn’t hurt too much. Grimacing, she sat up, just a little achy. No, she was alright. Sighing with relief, she looked up and saw Simone leaning out with a shocked expression.

“Follow me down, it’s okay!” Carmel called up in a hushed tone. Simone shook her head, too frightened now. “I’ll catch you if you fall!”

The naked woman only shook her head harder.

“You can’t stay up there!”

Simone glanced back across the bed, to reconsider Liberty. She found new determination, braced herself and hurried over the edge of the bed. She moved much faster and more deftly than Carmel, climbing down hand over hand, easily supporting herself by gripping the duvet, and Carmel marvelled at the muscles on her back. Clearly she worked out. Then Simone was suddenly swinging above her, bare ass basically in her face, and Carmel turned her head awkwardly away as she tried to catch hold of her swinging legs. Simone let go and Carmel fell back with her arms around her waist, so they collapsed together on the floor, tangled but unharmed.

They quickly got up and shared a triumphant smile.

Carmel gave a short nod and started for the door, a titanic monolith they’d have zero chance of opening. By the time she reached the end of the bed, she could see it would be hopeless to go there: there was only the tiniest gap under the door, no chance they could squeeze through. Her eyes went to the crate Liberty had been transporting, instead. She waved at Simone to follow and hurried towards it, trying to keep her feet from pattering too loudly on the floorboards.

They reached the crate together and stared up at it, over twice their height.

“If we can climb in, maybe we can activate it somehow,” Carmel suggested. She checked the bed, where Liberty’s massive body still lay prone, a hand draped over the edge. They might also be able to shrink the trucker, she supposed. Or they might merely alert her to their actions, messing around.

“There’s a floor vent over there,” Simone suggested, pointing. “We might use that to get out. If we can pull it off together.”

Carmel followed her gaze, to a grotty little grill, and nodded, sure, that was one idea. But she didn’t fancy hiding like a rodent, staying at this size. She said, “I’ll give you a leg up, you can get over the top and just, I don’t know, jump on that rod? Hit it?”

“What if it makes things worse?” Simone asked.

“It’s our best chance,” Carmel insisted, and backed into the crate, forming a lattice of her hands, rather than continue to discuss it. Simone considered the foothold for a moment, plainly not happy about trying this, but Carmel stood fast to encourage her. The woman took a breath, then planted her bare foot in Carmel’s hands and pushed herself up using her shoulders. Carmel tried not to look at the bare boobs jiggling right by her face, nor the woman’s crotch – the second set of strangers’ genitals she’d been close to in one night. Simone launched up onto the crate and heaved herself over. She sat on the edge and gave a thumbs-up to Carmel, then frowned as she considered the contents.

“I don’t know,” Simone said.

“Just jump on it!” Carmel called up, getting impatient, and her voice was met with a low grumble. She shot an alarmed look to the bed as Liberty rolled onto one side. The giantess’s legs shifted, a socked foot landing on the floor as she sat up, facing them.

“Oh shit, oh shit!” Simone said, flustering as she tried to stand up, looking from the crate to the floor, unable to decide. Carmel quickly backed up along the side of the crate, pressing herself into it – not much of a hiding spot, but better than being out in the open.

Liberty yawned loudly and stretched her arms. She sleepily reached for the vodka bottle from beside the bed and gulped some down, then wiped her mouth with a forearm and stood up. Carmel went rigid at the sight of her huge, full height again, but saw how the giantess swayed, her eyes only half open. She was barely awake, and drunk. She took a step towards the toilet – maybe going to miss them entirely. Simone had frozen on the top of the crate too, to avoid alerting Liberty to her presence. The giant trucker took another unsteady step, coming up next to the crate, and reached a hand out to steady herself on the washroom’s door frame. She hung her head with a tired murmur, and rubbed her eye with her upper arm. As she did, she looked down at the crate.

Liberty straightened up, eyes coming properly back into focus as she saw Simone. Her expression was blank, unreadable. Without a word, she bent towards the crate and Simone snapped. The naked woman tried to twist about and run along the top of the crate, but didn’t get two paces before Liberty caught her around the waist and lifted her up. Simone beat at her fists, wailing, “Let me down! Don’t touch me!”

Liberty didn’t say anything, and still appeared not to really be fully awake, as he tilted her hand from side to side, inspecting Simone as though seeing her for the first time. In her drunk, sleepiness, she then idly lifted Simone to her mouth. The receptionist shrieked as her head was pushed into the gaping maw. She slapped and punched at Liberty’s fingers and cheeks as the giantess bit down on her chest. The blow stunned her, Simone’s limbs losing a lot of energy, and her shouts became quieter begs as Liberty pushed her the rest of the way in. The giantess’s cheeks still bulged with Simone’s struggles, elbows bowing out, but there was little fight left in her. Liberty gulped hard, moving her head forward to help take Simone down, and the receptionist’s little feet disappeared into her pursing mouth as she was swallowed whole.

Liberty covered her mouth with a fist for a moment, looking a little peaky, as if she might vomit, then swallowed again and exhaled. She continued into the toilet as casually as if she’d just plucked up a stray chocolate on the way.

Carmel’s legs gave way and she fell on her rear in shock. She’d eaten Simone! Just like that, without even blinking. The toilet flushed enormously and jolted Carmel back to the moment. As Liberty’s huge footsteps returned to the room, Carmel jumped to her feet and turned to run. She sprinted for all she was worth, towards the vent on the other side of the bed, and for a moment was sure she could do it. Liberty wasn’t moving, maybe having stopped to watch her. Carmel was almost at the bed; she’d run right under it, into shadowy shelter.

As she reached the threshold, the giantess’s feet boomed behind her, two, three quick paces. The floorboards creaked as Liberty dropped into a crouch and Carmel gave one last burst, darting under the bed. She was in, running through the safety, but fingers rapidly swept up alongside her.

“No!” Carmel shrieked as her head was engulfed, upper half caught and her legs flung forward from her momentum. Smothered by the palm of Liberty’s hand, Carmel choked as she was quickly pulled back out and lifted, legs kicking about and arms trying to get a grip on the giant fingers. Liberty shook her with a snarl, apparently unamused by the escape attempt, knocking Carmel’s still. The other giant hand wrapped around her waist and Carmel’s face was released. She took in a huge, recovering breath, and looked up fearfully, dreading her terrible new fate.

But Liberty wasn’t looking at her. Her eyes were on the bed again, as she crawled up onto it, carrying Carmel with her. The giantess rolled down onto her back and breathed out wearily, dropping her hand onto her chest. Carmel coughed with the impact, then went still. She felt the rise and fall of Liberty’s chest under her, mounds of breasts rising either side. She tried to shift her hips, but was held fast. Carmel tilted her head back, to see up Liberty’s chin. The massive woman gave a shaky snore.

She’d fallen straight back to sleep, but with Carmel tightly held in one inescapable hand.

tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by tecks » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:37 am

Oop been a while since I added to this, here's the next chapter! Only one more to go after this. (This was actually the original ending, but I decided to add a little more...)

Midwinter Shrinker - Chapter 7

Carmel woke up feeling oddly rested. Light spilled in through the window, and she was warm, snug and free of worries. It took a moment, clearing her eyes and trying to shift under the sheet, before she recalled she wasn’t in a bed at all, but was still in the fist of an enormous woman. She went rigid, fully awake now, as she acknowledged the gentle rise and fall of the chest beneath her, the softness of Liberty’s skin that surrounded her. Her arms were free to drape over the giant fingers clasped, loosely but immovably, around her chest, and for a moment she just lay there and absorbed this feeling.

Despite the horrors of it all, and her dire entrapment, Carmel had the strange realisation that she had actually slept really well. There was something undeniably relaxing about this position, entirely embraced by another person, sleeping upon her breast. Right now, the hills of Liberty’s boobs that flanked her, and the fingers that held her, seemed more like protective barriers, blocking out how terrible the rest of the world was. Here she was helpless, with no control, but . . . safe.

Except she wasn’t, Carmel remembered, with a sudden start, trying without success to loosen herself from Liberty’s grip. The giantess had devoured Gerard, and eaten Simone without seeming to even realise what she was doing. In the minutes before Carmel’s capture had lulled her deceptively into sleep, she’d heard the poor receptionist struggling inside this monstrous woman. Being digested alive.

As Carmel pushed at Liberty’s fingers, the giantess’s grumbling snore interrupted, and the hand twitched. The fist suddenly tightened and she was lifted with a cry, “No!”

Liberty cleared her throat, sitting up, and brought Carmel towards her face, making her struggle even more, that massive mouth getting closer. But the giantess merely wiped her wrist over her lips, and rubbed an eye with the back of her hand, then lowered Carmel slightly to look at her with bleary eyes. She asked in a croaky voice, “What are you so worked up about?”

“Get off me!” Carmel cried, slapping both hands into her top finger. “Put me down you monster!”

“God, you little pets really gotta learn a few new lines,” Liberty murmured, then yawned enormously. Carmel froze as she was gifted the sight of the inside of the woman’s mouth, a cavern of flesh leading into a scarily large tunnel that would easily fit her whole. A waft of alcohol-soaked breath made her nostrils curl as Liberty peered about the room. “Where’s . . .”

“Simone?” Carmel said, incredulously. “You don’t even remember? You ate her!”

Liberty frowned. “No, I ate Gerard. Which I appreciate might’ve been a bit extreme. But I reckon it worked out alright.”

“You ate Simone!” Carmel’s voice raised. “You drunk, monstrous bitch!”

She was suddenly shaken about like a dog’s toy, torso jerking side to side, before Liberty held her up closer, baring her teeth. The giantess hissed, “Call me that again. Dare you.”

Carmel cowered under her fierce gaze and found herself quickly shaking her head in apology. But Liberty’s face softened, eyes shifting away, then widening.

“Oh shit. Yeah. You were trying to get out of here, the pair of you.” A giant finger came up and poked Carmel’s chest. “You had her climbing up on my shrinking device. What’d you expect would happen?”

Carmel said nothing, thinking that they might escape! There was no sense in arguing with this woman, though; she had her own sense of logic.

“Aw,” Liberty groaned, swinging her legs over the side of the bed to sit up properly, “that’s a shame. I quite liked her. Very tasty though. Man.” She gave Carmel a conspiratorial look. “This has been a journey of revelations, ain’t it? I could get used to all this.”

“You murdered them,” Carmel noted, more quietly. “You’ve kidnapped me.”

“Hell yeah,” Liberty replied, without remorse. She grinned as she jumped up to her feet, the rush dizzying Carmel, then she paced over to the crate containing the mysterious shrinking rod. “Don’t think I’m gonna drop this bad boy off after all. Might just go on tour, picking up the odd toy. Or snack.” She laughed loudly, spare hand tracing a circle over her belly. “This body’s definitely itching for more of that.”

“Liberty –” Carmel tried once more, but the giantess shook her head, giving her a gentle squeeze for quiet.

“Let’s park the complaints already, Carmel, okay? Time to accept where you’re at. I don’t know what this thing is or how it works, but we ain’t finding out here. It’s coming with us and we’ll get some more company along the way, maybe. You, though – you belong to me, get it? You do what I say, when I say, and we enjoy ourselves. Piss me off and I’m gonna make a meal out of you, same as the others.”

Carmel itched to argue and find some way to take control, but she was literally in this brash woman’s hand. The look on Liberty’s giant face bore the point deeper home: if there was a choice here, it was accept her fate or die. She’d seen right into her throat just now, a destination that she had a very real possibility of visiting.

“Understood?” Liberty said and Carmel nodded. Like the flick of a light, the giantess’s great grin came back and she spun about to look out the window. “Well shoot, it really came down last night.” She strode closer; the snow was almost as high as the first bar of the frame, at least four feet deep outside. It had stopped coming down, but was hard to see beyond, to the occasional tree that poked out. “Guess we got a little us time.”
Liberty carried Carmel with her as she strode into the washroom and splashed water on her face, then brushed her teeth, and even held her over her lap as she sat on the toilet, noisily pissing. Carmel flinched when the massive woman farted, followed by the plop of her defecating. She wasn’t just unashamedly shitting in front of her: Liberty toyed with Carmel as she did so, fingers idly pulling at her arms, stroking her hair. She gave a big sigh of relief, wiped off and washed her hands, then set Carmel down in the sink and said, “You probably need to go and all.”

Carmel gaped at her in alarm, realising the giantess meant for her to use the sink as a toilet herself. She did need to go, though, now it was mentioned. Rather desperately. She said, “Can you look away, at least?”

Liberty hesitated, like she didn’t plan to give her any privacy, then smiled, only teasing. She turned her giant back on Carmel and rested her bare ass against the sink counter. Carmel grimaced at the crack, distracted from her own urgent need to go, and considered how the toilet noises she’d heard weren’t just Liberty taking a shit, but might’ve been the sounds of whatever was left of Gerard and Simone leaving her body. Were there bones in the pipes now?

Carmel shook herself out of the thoughts and hurriedly squatted to pee. Only to realise she needed a shit, too. It came almost without warning and she felt herself ready to keel over and die. She called up, nervously, “I need some paper.”

Liberty looked down, over her shoulder, then laughed. “Yeah. Sure.”

The giantess gave her the dignity of handing down some torn toilet paper, then picked her up again and rinsed the sink. Then she paused, inspecting Carmel in her hand, and pinched off her shirt. Carmel began to protest, to push back, but Liberty snapped, “Ah. What’d we say?”

Carmel went limp and let her captor roughly undress her, removing her pants now, stripping her bare. Liberty ran the tap, getting it warm, then held Carmel under it and rubbed her with her fingers, saying, “Quick scrub. Can’t tell me it ain’t nice having someone else clean you off.”

Carmel was tossed about, hit with a hard torrent of water and squeezed vigorously by the massive fingers. She was then rolled into a towel, back and forth, and was finally left breathless in Liberty’s palm for her assessment: “Perfect. Now wait here.”

Liberty set her down on the sink counter, maybe thirty feet off the tiles with no way down, and stripped to take a shower of her own. She took her time, humming tunes to herself, the heat way up so the room slowly filled with steam. Carmel gathered her pants and Gerard’s shirt and dressed again, then conserved her energy, watching Liberty shower, barely able to form thoughts. Not so bad, she was telling herself. Maybe it wasn’t so bad. Letting this woman take control. No sense worrying about getting home now. No sense worrying about the business or making mortgage payments. Everything had changed. She might die any moment, or she might be trapped forever in this stranger’s grasp; either way, nothing back in Edmonton really mattered. Jake had probably already fucked off.

And Liberty, despite her fearsome nature, was something incredible – both in her massive, beautiful stature (more evident now than ever, with the last of her skimpy clothes shed) and in the way she’d so quickly and thoughtlessly taken charge of this unbelievable situation. She was a woman without ties or responsibilities, and without even the basest desire to explain how they’d come to be here. She just saw an opportunity and took it. Decisive, independent, gorgeous.

Carmel wasn’t sure if she admired her or was finding herself now drawn to the magnetic monster. Her heart fluttered as Liberty stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her statuesque body, deliberately tied low on her boobs to make her cleavage bulge. The giantess dried off, then took a fluffy robe from a hook and threw it on, only tying it loosely. It was oversized and baggy, and the central parting showed off her toned stomach and the inner bulge of her breasts. Finally all freshened up, she said, “Time to go exploring.”

Liberty picked up Carmel and walked out the bedroom, stopping only to slip her feet into her boots and, without sense, put her baseball cap back on her head. She carried Carmel into the corridor, saying they’d rustle up a good feast of whatever they could find in the hotel. In the morning light, it looked pleasantly inviting, the wood finishes and tinsel on picture frames. Warm, too, the hotel well heated throughout. Liberty started by heading back to the main lobby, where the fireplace gently glowed with the last embers of the evening’s fire, and it was possible to see through the windows how high the snow had piled against the entrance doors. No way out. There were big, fluffy sofas here, though, and a great widescreen TV by the fire. There were candles on tables scattered between armchairs, all the charming ambience of a hunting lodge.

“Could be worse places,” Liberty announced, and Carmel found herself internally agreeing. It had been a terrible night, maybe, but somehow it felt better this morning. Perhaps sleeping in this woman’s hand, something had gone out of her. But looking at the cosy lobby, a hotel entirely to themselves, with nowhere – and no way – to go, Carmel gave up resisting.

“What do you want to do with me?” Carmel asked. This time, it was more of an offer.

tecks
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by tecks » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:00 am

Sorry it's taken me a bit to get back to this but here's the final chapter of Midwinter Shrinker, which is a bit of an epilogue really. I hope you've all enjoyed it; if so I've got a ton of other books out there. I'm also working on some comics and animations now. Anyway, here we go:

MIDWINTER SHRINKER - CHAPTER 8

When Liberty started searching the hotel for food, noting that they might be there for a while, Carmel held onto the hand holding her with slight dread, recalling Simone’s claims the hotel wasn’t fully stocked. If there wasn’t enough to eat, after all, there was the constant risk of her captor devouring her instead. But Liberty soon drummed up a feast of scavenged snacks: a pack of crusty sandwiches in the staff room, left by Simone, and armfuls of nuts, crisps and fruits from the supply closet and room minibars. Lots of bottles of alcohol, too. Liberty gathered it all in the lobby area.

All the while, she barely let Carmel out of her hand, not through distrust but just in an idle manner, as if she’d already formed a habit of carrying her about, even when she used the hand for other things. Carmel held on and shifted about occasionally to get more comfortable or avoid being bumped on whatever else Liberty handled, but kept to her decision and no longer complained nor expected to be put down. To stoke a new fire, Liberty finally put Carmel in the pocket of her plush robe, where she was jiggled about against the giantess’s thigh while she worked. She got the flames going nicely then stretched luxuriously over one of the expansive sofas, to start snacking on her horde of food.

Carmel crawled out of the pocket, onto Liberty’s leg, and watched a little warily as the woman messily ate mouthfuls as large as her upper body. It was like seeing a trash compactor at work, albeit an organic, moist one. With plump red lips and white teeth. Liberty paused with her mouth stuffed, seeing Carmel was staring, and smirked around the food. She pulled some pastry from the side of her lips and handed it down: a crumb to the giantess, but a plate-sized portion to Carmel. Carmel held it uncertainly as Liberty resumed chewing. It felt wrong, dining on a scrap that had essentially fallen from her giant captor’s mouth. But it also smelt good, and was a meal in itself. She dug in, quickly speeding up as she realised how hungry she was.
When Liberty finished eating, she gave another vulgar belch and laughed, then looked expectantly at Carmel, as if expecting her to join in. She didn’t, so the giantess grabbed her and lifted her, licking her lips clean of crumbs.

“You are a hot little thing,” Liberty said. “I could swallow you up for dessert.” Carmel tensed, but the giantess smiled. “Not like that. Hey. Remember our threesome last night?”

Carmel’s brow raised in disbelief. Remember? How could she possibly forget?

Liberty hummed a low, hungry noise, eyes roving over Carmel’s body, and her other hand slid down her stomach, pulling the bathrobe aside. She had a different kind of hunger in her eyes now, familiar from the night before. Carmel fidgeted, testing to see how loose the grip was on her, but of course she was trapped in this fist.

Liberty’s fingers went into her knickers as she said, “I’m a lucky girl, ain’t I? Found me a real sweetie.”

“I’m not –” Carmel started, in her instinct to protest, but she cut it off. She watched Liberty’s huge breasts shift as the giantess lay back, deeper into the sofa. She took in the firm, toned skin of her stomach. The woman was a landscape of beauty, stretched out beneath her. Too powerful to resist.
She’d accepted this already, hadn’t she? She knew it was coming.

Liberty’s hand moved faster in her crotch, her eyelids fluttered closed, and she let out a little moan. Her fingers tightened on Carmel, the top one coming free to stroke her face, wrap over her neck, caress her chest. Carmel tried to push down her fear and discomfort. Suddenly, she was thrust forward, into the giantess’s parting lips, and slapped into her soft tongue. She pushed back briefly, but stopped struggling as the tongue pressed heavily into her, curled around her waist. She was pulled back, pushed in again, the walls of Liberty’s mouth sucking closed on her, saliva coating her. Then the giantess pulled her free, out into the light, and she blinked briefly to refocus before falling quickly to the woman’s waist. The pants were lowered and Liberty’s other hand spread the walls of vagina, ready. Carmel winced as she was shoved, headfirst, into the sloppy cave. She couldn’t hold in a scream then, but still resisted pushing back too hard as she was thrust in and out, manoeuvred around by quickly working fingers. She held her breath, face plastered with juices, body squeezed all around.

It felt like it lasted longer than it had with Simone. Much longer. Carmel’s head was spinning, body aching, when the fist closed tighter on her, the walls of Libtery’s vagina clamping with pleasure. She shrieked again, and this time really did try to struggle, but was too tightly in. At last, Liberty slipped her free and dropped her dripping on the sofa with a great pleasured moan. Carmel lay there gasping for air, wiping her face as clean as she could.
Liberty took a minute to come down, enjoying the buzz, so Carmel could recover too. Then the giantess’s hand landed on her again, and lifted her by the waist. Liberty murmured, dreamily, “That was good. We’re going to have a lot of fun together.”

Carmel drooped in her fist, not sure how she felt about that.

“I would love to fucking eat you right now,” her captor went on, confirming she was right to stay quiet. Compliant. “But I’m gonna do my best to keep you.” Liberty’s giant finger poked her face, affectionately. “My original. My toy. Say it.”

“I’m . . .” Carmel hesitated. Well. What was the harm? “I’m your toy.”

“Yeah you are. And I hope you liked it in there, because it seems like I’ve got all the time I could want just to play, today.”

Carmel forced a surely unconvincing smile and Liberty smiled back.

“Great. Let’s catch our breath for a bit before we go again.”

Carmel hoped she was teasing, surely not that horny, and tried to rest as Liberty set her down on her chest and grabbed the remote for the TV. They spent a while just lying there, watching seasonal trash, before Liberty got up and made a coffee. She offered Carmel some in a pen cap, and they drank together, watching more TV. Then without preamble Liberty grabbed her from the sofa and almost lazily dragged her over her body, around her crotch, into her again.

From there, the day fell into a long blend of this “relaxing”, as they lounged, and ate, and drank, and Liberty pleasured herself with Carmel’s whole body. Soon, the giantess started drinking wine, then her vodka again, and offered Carmel some too. Her dread built, knowing how easily Liberty had turned on Simone while drunk, but she joined in, figuring she might as well numb herself if all this was to continue. They got merrier together, as Carmel found herself laughing first at the TV, then Liberty’s crude comments, then at her ridiculous situation.

At one point she all but collapsed in a fit of giggles, down on the cushion beside Liberty’s leg, as she remembered how important her problems had felt two days ago. Make sure the company was running efficiently, start the New Year on a good footing, maximise profits. What did the company or efficiency or profits matter at all! She had no idea at the time that her life wasn’t about any of that, but about how best to keep a giantess happy. How to endure being handled and smothered and swallowed up by another body. Liberty eyed her quizzically and asked what was so funny and Carmel spread her arms and cried, “I’m a toy. Just a fucking toy. It’s all I need to be. Come on. Let’s go again, fulfil my life purpose!”

The giantess looked amused, but not so keen. Carmel pushed it, shouting louder, laughing again, stumbling as she stood in her drunkenness. Then Liberty rolled aside to sit up and brought both bare feet onto the sofa. She kicked slightly back from Carmel, into the armrest, and slid her feet down either side of Carmel.

“What –” Carmel started, and the feet closed on her, trapping her between the balls and toes. She got one arm out between Liberty’s toes, trying to pull free, but the giantess chuckled as she rubbed her feet together, smooshing Carmel gently there. They parted, then, and Carmel fell before one foot landed on her back, pinning her in place.

Liberty went back to watching TV, caught up in the current show and ignoring Carmel, who lay unmoving. Spurned.

When the show ended, though, Liberty finally lifted the foot and swept Carmel up in a hand. Eager with anticipation, she shoved Carmel into her mouth and started sucking. Started touching herself again, ready for another round.

Eventually night came, and with the TV and drinking and sex the pair of women finally fell asleep with the fire crackling away, the whole day spent. Liberty had taken Carmel into her one last time and then kissed her lovingly before rolling onto her side and sinking sleepily into the cushions. The giantess’s hand rested by her face, curled around Carmel, and this time she didn’t even try to get away.

They woke together, after an even better, dreamless sleep for Carmel, when someone banged on the doors.

“You in there Simone?” a man’s voice shouted.

Liberty bolted to her feet, tightening the bathrobe and thrusting Carmel inside it. She jammed Carmel down under the belt, so she was held pinned in the dark to the giantess’s bare hip, then went to the doors just as the man managed to get them open. It was an effort due to the ice and snow, and he huffed and puffed as he came in, cursing at how deep it had got.

He paused when he saw Liberty, who quickly explained she thought they were stranded and was making the most of it.

“Well not anymore,” he said. “Came up with my plough and cleared a path right out of here. This is my place, see. I don’t leave guests stranded. Now where the hell’s Simone at?”

“I’m not sure,” Liberty lied, “maybe checking the rooms out back?”

“I’ll find her,” the man decided, and thumped off through the building.

Liberty pulled Carmel from the robe and held her up so they could both look out the door to the pathway that had been cleared. Sure enough, the truck was free now, with a passage back to the road. They could pack up and get out of here, to start a new life of constant moving, possibly with Liberty shrinking more victims wherever they went.

“Hey,” Liberty called out, wandering the other way, into the corridor after the manager. “Mister. You help me move something back in my truck?”

As she entered the hallway, the man came out of a room looking confused. “Can’t seem to find her. You said she was through here?”

“My room’s there.” Liberty pointed, skirting his question.

“That a doll you got there? Pretty little thing.”

Carmel felt the trucker tense as her giant fingers flexed around her, not apparently having realised she was still carrying her on show. It was an opportunity, Carmel realised: all she needed to do was shout for help. She could explain everything and get free of Liberty.

The manager smiled awkwardly, and went on in Liberty’s silence, “Well. Maybe she’s upstairs. You said you need something?”

Liberty remained still, waiting to see what Carmel would do, but Carmel found herself still, too. She was not sure if her body was scared or what. No. This wasn’t fear, it was resistance. She could shout for help. Get free, maybe even restore her size and get her life back, if it was at all possible. Go back to missing holidays for work and scuppering relationships. Or she could stay right here, in another woman’s hand, and just enjoy being someone else’s responsibility for a while. It wasn’t so bad, eating pastry crumbs the size of her head. Worshipping a body fit for a goddess…

She stayed rigidly still for long enough that Liberty relaxed, understanding she wasn’t going to make a scene. The giantess flashed a fresh smile and said, “Yeah. There’s a box in there I need to move, takes two people.”

The manager gestured for her to lead the way and she did so, carrying Carmel along past him. He watched her go by curiously, and she was careful not to move a muscle. They went into Liberty’s room, to approach the crate, and Liberty paused next to it, taking in the rod in readiness. Carmel could sense what she had planned. She was going to kick it when the manager got close. Hopefully their theories were right and it would shrink him as it had everyone else.

If it did, Liberty would eat him alive, maybe straightaway, maybe sometime later today.

Carmel would stall her beforehand, though. They could use this man: force him to hand over any money or valuables he had on site, and to sign over anything else he could in cashier checks or whatever. It could set them up for a while, to travel as they pleased, staying well off the grid. Then Carmel could just enjoy the ride, and Liberty could eat whoever she wanted.

It all started here, Carmel decided. A new, special life.

“If you just take that end,” Liberty said to the man, then swung her leg back and punted the crate.

THE END