Joe and Jess, a Short Love Story

The board to share all your fiction
Rocket
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Joe and Jess, a Short Love Story

Post by Rocket » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:10 pm

Hi all, I expect to have more chapters for Melanie's story coming out soon, but in the meantime, this is a short diversion. Let me know what you think!

----------------

PREQUEL

Nowadays it’s not unheard of for someone to be affected by the shrinking disease, but it’s uncommon. It was first discovered almost two decades ago, though nobody realized it at the time. There were reports it was transmitted by very tiny monkeys in a remote jungle area that reportedly hadn’t been seen by humans before some intrepid explorers went there, thinking these tiny monkeys were a new species and capturing hundreds of them to take back and sell to zoos around the world. They were popular attractions, some zoos even put them in the petting zoos or took them around to schools. It wasn’t until the disease mutated, that people realized these weren’t a new species – they were regular monkeys that had contracted a disease that caused them to shrink. By then, tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, of people had handled these monkeys.

The disease began to spread from person to person before people knew what hit them. It was hard to detect because it didn’t really do anything – not right away. It usually took some other hit to the immune system – like a bad cold or the flu – to give the disease an opening, and then people would go to sleep still normal – just feeling like they were fighting a cold - and wake up the next day in a permanent reduced state. The disease seemed to affect only a small percentage of people – women were far more susceptible - and never children for some reason, but if they were harboring the latent disease, they could transform later in life – usually in their teens or twenties. The initial wave caused panic, as hundreds of people across the country shrunk in a matter of weeks.

A lot of those people were abused by whoever found them – and some were killed either accidentally or violently. They were too small to do anything about it. So even though they were still people, who would know? Who would ever find them? Despite mass screening for the disease, the testing wasn’t foolproof and not everyone was tested, plus there wasn’t a treatment yet that worked for people at the highest risk. So it still happened now and then. And given they were helpless once they shrunk, most of them ended up being found and ‘claimed’ by someone, and it was luck if they found someone who didn’t abuse or torture them.

Which brings us to this morning.

DAY ONE

I got up and logged in to my virtual office, and then waited for my team to check in, as they usually did at the start of the day. After which I’d either check in with them about ongoing projects or post new tasks and updates. I had a good team, I’d taken care to hire good people and they were diligent about their work. I tried never to over-worked them either, and they appreciated it. I got along very well with all of the people on my team.

Except this morning someone was missing. Jess, my newest hire. She’d been on my team for about a month, hired straight out of college, and while she was still learning the ropes, what I’d seen of her so far suggested she was going to work out really well. She was typically prompt in checking in, so given it was a half hour past the start of the workday, I was a little concerned.

I grabbed my phone to give her a call, thinking maybe she’d just overslept. What I got wasn’t exactly what I expected. The phone rang a few times before she picked up, and her voice sounded a little different – like a higher octave and as if she was standing back from the phone. She was hard to understand until she suddenly put the phone on speaker.

“I … umm … “

“What’s wrong Jess?”

“The disease.”

“The … “

She sighed. “Yeah. That one.”

I wasn’t quite sure what to say to her.

“Umm … mister … “

“It’s okay. You can call me Joe. Is there anything I can do?”

She started sobbing.

“Hey, I’m right here. If you need me just say so. Let me help you.”

I heard some sniffles and then she said, “Umm … Joe?”

“Yeah?”

“I … don’t know what to do. I don’t … have anywhere to go. I was … Oh I’m so scared. I … “

“Do you … need me to come over there? I can, just say so.”

She sobbed again. “Okay.”

It took a couple minutes for her to calm down and then tell me how to get to her apartment. Knowing I could still communicate with my team from my smartphone, I figured it was safe to break away for a little bit. I drove out to her apartment, not quite knowing what to expect when I got there. Of course I had to figure out how to get in – but being she was straight out of college, it was a low-budget starter apartment, and it wasn’t too hard to figure out how work the latch with a screwdriver. I was surprised people didn’t break into these apartments all the time, now that I thought about it.

I slowly opened the door and called out. “Jess? It’s me, Joe.”

I heard a faint squeak coming from the bedroom. Shutting the door behind me, I walked in the direction of the squeak. Jess was there in the bed, up against a pillow, with the sheet pulled up, just her little head sticking up from it. I saw the phone on the nightstand. She was lucky there wasn’t a bigger gap between the bed and nightstand, or she would have struggled to make it to the phone.

“Hi, Jess. Is it okay if I come closer?”

She nodded.

I sat on the other end of the bed and for a few moments we just sat there, not speaking.

Finally she spoke up. “Umm … Joe?”

“Yeah?”

“I … I was wondering. I’m … oh, I’m scared.” She started tearing up again. “You know if … someone finds me like this, I don’t know what to do. I can’t fight back like this. I’ve heard the stories … “

I nodded. “I know.”

“I … can I ask you a favor?”

“Yeah, anything.”

“You’ve been … so nice. And … I hardly know anyone around here. I … I’ll understand if you say no, but I was wondering … if you could … look after me … now that I … can’t take care of myself anymore.” She started sobbing again.

“Jess … of COURSE I will.” She looked up, hopeful. “If you need me to take you in … you can move in with me if you want to. I promise I won’t be mean. Shoot, I could even keep you … but only if you want that.”

She looked up at me, just considering me for a few moments. She’d stopped crying.

“I’d … like that. THANK YOU Joe. If there’s anything I can do to make it up to you … “

“Let’s just worry about getting you out of here and somewhere safe, okay?”

She nodded.

So at that point I dug around to try and find her something to wear – which wasn’t much. I ended up taking one of her socks and cutting holes for her head and arms and cutting it off at the bottom so she could wear it like a baggy dress. To be honest it was kinda cute. I turned to give her privacy as she donned the sock. I gathered up some other things I thought she’d need – her purse and phone and charger of course, the work-issued laptop, and a few keepsakes she wanted to keep. She no longer needed the clothes or shoes or jackets, since they would never fit her again.

When it was time to leave, I said, “Is it okay if I pick you up?”

She nodded. “Yeah, I guess I’m not going anywhere otherwise, am I.”

So I reached down and she sat down in my hand. I lifted her up and got a closer look at her this time. She was a very attractive young woman. I brushed a hair from her face with the tip of my finger, and she leaned into the touch. I could tell she was lonely, she didn’t know people here and hadn’t been here long enough to make friends yet.

We headed back to my place and I set her down first, then gathered her things and brought them in, setting a couple boxes of her items down in the front room.

Then I held out my hand, offering “Would you like the grand tour?”

She gave me a slight smile, the first I’d seen so far today. “Yes.” So I reached down and she climbed into my hand again. I walked her around my condo, showing her the kitchen and breakfast nook, the private deck, the bathroom and the two bedrooms – one of which I used as an office.

By the end of the tour, I set her down on the floor so she could have the run of the place, telling her to just come find me whenever she needs something. She did end up doing a little exploring on her own, before making her way to find me at my desk.

I reached down and lifted her up to the desk, and she sat on the edge, her feet swinging next to my keyboard, seeming in a better mood than earlier.

“Umm … I just wanted to say … thank you.”

“For what?”

“For … taking me in. I was scared someone would just find me and … “ she shuddered “ … or I’d be stuck there in the bed until I starved to death. I’m not sure which would be worse.”

“Well, you’re here now and you’re safe.”

“Safe.” She sighed. “Yeah. I was thinking about that. If I had a choice of who would find me and keep me, I guess it would be you, Joe. Or at least you’d be really high on the list.”

“Well … thank you.”

“And … I was thinking too … if you’re … going to keep me … I don’t know what the right word is but that’s what I’ve heard … then I guess … that means I belong to you now?”

“Huh. I hadn’t thought about that. But … I’d be honored if you wanted me to keep you and … what, be like your owner or something?”

She scrunched her little button nose, which was really cute. “Something like that.”

I don’t know what came over me at that moment, but I leaned down and kissed her on the shoulder. She looked up at me and … I don’t know what it was, but it was almost like she wanted me. It wasn’t a look I was used to. I knew she had a lot of emotions rolling around inside that tiny head – she had to, everything she’d gone through today and it wasn’t even lunch time.

“Hey. You must be starving.” She nodded. “Why don’t I try and fix something. I … you might have to eat with your hands for now, but I know they make small clothes and utensils and cups and things, there’s probably an online store or something. You can help me pick out some stuff after we eat. Would you like that?”

She smiled at me. An actual smile this time. “I would like that.”

So I made lunch and she sat crosslegged on the table, holding a string of spaghetti and chewing off pieces. It was both funny and cute watching her eat.

Afterwards I brought her to the bathroom to wash up, turning my back again to give her privacy, though I did steal a quick glance at the mirror when she wasn’t looking.

“I’m done.”

I turned around to see her with a bashful grin as she looked up at me. As I carried her back to my desk, she added, “Thank you for … not staring at me when I was … umm … “

I snorted. “It’s okay. Hey, you’re still you. Just you need some help now.” Though if I were honest with myself, I really did want to look – and I knew at her size she couldn’t stop me if I did – but a large part of me felt guilty about what she was going through and I knew she needed someone she could trust to help her through it. So I tried to be a gentleman.

“So … umm … what do we do now?” she asked as I set her back down on the desk.

I just looked at her for a moment. “Now? We find you some clothes. You can’t go around all day wearing a sock. Even if it does look kinda cute.”

She blushed. “You think I look cute? In this?”

“Definitely. But … you can’t get on a Teams call wearing that. What would people think?”

She gave me a quizzical look. “But I’m … “

“Hey. You’re still you. Yes you’ll stay here and I’ll help you with anything you need, but you’d be bored all day, wouldn’t you? I’m thinking there’s no reason we can’t get you set up with your own office. I just need to find a keyboard and mouse that are more your size. We already have your laptop here. We can just tell people you were out sick for a few days.”

She thought about that for a few moments and then gave me a hopeful grin. “You really think so? I would really like that.”

“Plus, you’ll have other people on the team to interact with. I’m worried you’ll be bored with just me all the time.”

She snort-laughed. “You’re … not so bad. I could … get used to being around you all the time.”

“I think I’d like that too.”

“Really?”

“Yep. Really.”

She beamed at me after that. I jumped on the internet and searched for online stores that carried items for shrunken people. There weren’t many – given the whole shrunken population was probably still in the thousands – but I found a couple and bookmarked them. She sat as far back as she could, given the monitor was the size of a movie screen for her, and we browsed clothing and furniture and dishes and yep, they actually had a mini keyboard with a standard USB connector. I requested expedited shipping, in hopes of getting something asap – I meant it that the girl couldn’t just walk around wearing a sock all the time.

I did see the online store had an information page about caring for minis (which was apparently the common term for shrunken people. I guess I wasn’t up on this stuff.) Being as we were both new to this, we read through it together. There was a ‘strong recommendation’ that the ‘owner’ take them to a clinic that deals with minis, noting that they should be checked regularly for any health issues as well as registered/tagged so that they can be found if lost and so others could see they were already owned. While Jess wasn’t entirely thrilled with calling me her ‘owner’ – she’d rather it be me than someone else but it would take some getting used to, she admitted – she thought it was important to get ‘tagged’ as soon as possible. She was really afraid of being ‘found’ by someone else and the many horror stories she’d heard. So I followed their link to a directory of clinics known to deal with them. There were only two in the area – surprising as we were just outside a city of a million people. So I followed another link to the clinic’s website and found an opening towards the end of the day tomorrow – another surprise, as I expected it would take a week or two to get in. Not wanting to tempt my luck, I booked the appointment.

After that I continued through the rest of my workday, while Jess hung out on my desk, watching and musing and sipping a drink.

I felt like we should keep the evening low-key, she didn’t know me too terribly well – I suppose enough to know I was someone she could trust – and I didn’t know her as well as I’d like. Given she was literally moving in with me today, I kept it simple – dinner and then watching a movie. I heated up some lasagna and gave her some on a saucer – wishing I’d had something for her to eat with besides her fingers. She was definitely making a mess despite herself, but I could always wash that sock – and how much mess could a tiny woman make?

I lit a candle while we ate - which she found amusing given the flame was above her head. She snorted. “Joe, are you trying to be romantic?” She said it half-amused, half serious.

I gave her a sheepish grin. “Why not? Apparently we’re moving in together.”

Her eyes got wide at that. “OH! True. I suppose I hadn’t thought about it like that, but you’re right!” Then she laughed. “Who’d have thought after college that I’d be shacking up with my boss?” They she stopped and looked to see if I was offended, but I suppose she was satisfied by my smirk that I wasn’t.

We chatted for another hour while we ate; the food was cold long before we finished. Suppose we had a lot to talk about. Towards the end I asked her about movies, I’d be a gentleman and let her pick something she liked. And besides, I was curious what she liked. Who knew the girl was really into action-adventure flicks?

“So … we can go in the living room and watch from the sofa, or there’s plenty of room in the bed, but I don’t want you to be uncomfortable.”

She smirked at me. “I think we’re way past uncomfortable, Joe. And I need to – want to – get more comfortable around you. You can carry me wherever you want to, it’s not like I can just jump down.” But then she saw the look on my face and quickly added, “It’s okay though. This has just come so quickly … I’ll get used to it, I promise. We can watch from the bed if you like. I … don’t want to make you uncomfortable either.” She flashed a grin.

So after I brought her to the bathroom to clean up – and made her another ‘sock’ gown while she was in there - I brought her into the bedroom, fluffed up a pillow for her to sit on so she could get a better view, and pulled up the movie guide. We watched the movie together, snacking on chips (or in her case one chip on a napkin) and occasionally she’d comment or ask me a question about something. I was glad she was getting more comfortable around me.

Once the movie ended and I cleaned up the crumbs from our snacks, we just looked at each other for a moment.

She actually spoke first. “Do you … want me to stay here tonight? I’m … okay with that.”

“You are?” I exclaimed. “I mean … that’s great, but I was going to ask … I didn’t want you to feel like you had to … “

She laughed. “Relax, Joe.” Then she softly added, “I guess this is new territory for both of us. Technically … if you’re my owner … “ she scrunched her nose again as she said it “… does that mean you like, get to tell me what to do, or make me do things I don’t want to do and … “ she shuddered “oh God … punish me if I don’t?” Now she looked deadly serious.

I reached over and stroked her arm with my finger. “Jess, I’m not like that. I’m sure there are people out there like that, who just abuse … smaller people because they can, or who … treat them like objects instead of people. But that’s just not me. I wouldn’t be comfortable treating you like that.” I paused for a moment. “Now, if you got really demanding and started bossing me around all the time, I might have to make you stop.”

She laughed at that. I was glad I could pull her out of those dark thoughts. “Okay. That’s fair enough. And I appreciate it. And I appreciate you. I feel like … despite everything that’s happened in the last … has it only been a day? … I’m lucky I got you. Believe me, it could have been much much worse. OH, and … feel free to keep rubbing my arm. And my back if you like.” She giggled.

I whispered, “Okay” and bent down to kiss her bare shoulder. She surprised me by turning her head and leaning in, and instead I found myself kissing her face, and in turn she kissed my lower lip. I turned out the lights and slid down under the blanket, and she turned around so that I could pull a sheet up over her as well. I continued to stroke her arm until she dozed off.
Last edited by Rocket on Fri Dec 22, 2023 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rocket
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Joe and Jess, a SHORT Love Story

Post by Rocket » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:11 pm

DAY TWO

Once I got up in the morning, Jess was still asleep on her pillow, her little arms and legs stretched out, she sheet fallen down and the sock bunched up to her waist, showing a glimpse of what lay hidden underneath. For a few long moments all I could do is stare. Part of me wanted to reach out and touch. But I didn’t want to betray her trust. Maybe in time she would let me touch. But I wasn’t going to push her if she wasn’t ready. Instead, I gently lifted the sheet back up. If she woke up and realized she was uncovered like that, she’d realize I saw that. So I covered her up and tiptoed to the bathroom to wash up and shave. By the time I came out, wearing boxers and a tee shirt, she was starting to stir.

“Good morning, sleepy head” I whispered.

She gave me a crooked grin. “Good morning Joe.”

I offered to take her to the bathroom to freshen up and left her there while I went off to the kitchen to start on breakfast. I checked up on her a little later, with a light tap on the door.

“Is it safe?”

She snorted. “Like I could stop you if it wasn’t. But yes it’s safe.”

At least she was in good humor about it. I scooped her up and brought her to the kitchen for breakfast. Given she still had to eat with her hands, I made bacon and sausage in hopes they’d be a little less messy.

The rest of the morning I spent mostly on tasks and checking in with each of my team members. I left Jess to go exploring around the house, thinking she’d be bored sitting on my desk all day.

After lunch I was thrilled to get a delivery – at least a few of the items we ordered yesterday actually did come next day. And just in time. I pulled out the box and found a couple of outfits and a little package of mini plates and utensils. The dresses I held up for Jess and she decided to model them for me. I was pretty amused by that, but I indulged her. Up on my desk, she walked behind my monitors with one outfit and I could see her bare legs as she got dressed and then came out to show it off – a simple knee-length skirt with an elastic band (one size fits all, I guess) and a pull-over blouse that looked just a little large on her but all in all not bad – and it did accentuate her bust, making it almost sexy. She laughed at that assertion, but decided she liked this outfit enough to wear it this afternoon.

Just in time too, as we had a mid-afternoon appointment, but this clinic was at least a half hour drive and we’d need to find parking and probably fill out paperwork or something. So as soon as the outfit was settled, I carried her to the car – unsure how the whole traveling thing worked with miniature people, if I was supposed to get a special car seat or what – something to look into later. For now I just sat her in the passenger seat, the seat belt buckled, the lower strap coming from her lap almost to her shoulders. I had her wallet from her purse with me, including her ID, but had no idea what they’d need, or if they even took insurance or how that worked either.

Arriving at the clinic, finally, I carried Jess in one hand – careful not to let her loose – and walked up to the window in the waiting room.

“We have an appointment for 3pm. Jess.”

The nurse glanced up at me and then at Jess and handed me a clipboard. I sat down, Jess sitting on my leg, as I looked at the papers and we filled them out together. Of course I had to ask her about allergies and birthdate and family history, we listed my address and contact info and I provided a credit card when I walked back up – apparently minis weren’t expected to have insurance. Jess would have had some through work, but I wasn’t sure if it applied anymore – or if they’d reject a claim given her … new condition.

After that we were led through to an exam room, which had the usual items in it but a separate counter full of items I presumed were for small people – a tiny scale, a giant magnifying glass, a … were those stirrups? I gulped. I didn’t realize they got that extensive on a checkup. Mostly we wanted to get Jess registered under me and they’d fit her with something I could track her with.

A nurse walked in first and wanted to get height and weight. It was cute watching her stand on the tiny scale and then stand straight while the nurse measured the fractions of an inch on a ruler. The nurse said, “You’re going to need to strip for the doctor.”

Jess looked at me and then back to the nurse and nodded. I guess it wasn’t a big surprise. But I asked, “Jess, do you want me to step outside?”

The nurse snorted. “Step outside? Are you for real?”

I just looked at her. “What’s wrong with that?”

“She’s yours, isn’t she?” I nodded. “Most owners end up hovering over while the doctor pokes and prods the patient. I think some of them enjoy the show.”

“Jess, do you want me to stay?”

She looked at the nurse and then back to me and nodded. “Yeah.”

“Okay. I can stay in the corner and not look if you want.”

The nurse laughed and looked at Jess. “You really hit the jackpot with this one, dearie. What, has he not even fucked you yet?”

I was a little taken aback by the nurse’s language, but she made her point. Apparently most ‘owners’ didn’t care this much for what their mini thought.

Then the doctor waltzed in. “Okay, let’s see what we have here. OH, you’re still clothed. How quaint. Let’s get those off you right now.”

He reached over and Jess put a hand up to stop him. “I’ll do it. Just a minute.” I started to get up, but the doctor stopped and put his hands on his hips and huffed as she hurriedly stripped out of her clothes.

“Climb up here” he said, pointing to the pad with the stirrups. This guy did not have much of a bedside manner. Turning to me, he said, “You’re Joe?”

“Yes.”

“This your first time with a mini?”

“Yes.”

“Okay. Hopefully you can hear from all the way over there. Most owners come over here to watch, but you do what you want.” Then he continued talking, as he nudged Jess into place on the mat and lifted her tiny legs into the stirrups and then slid the light and giant magnifying glass over to hover above her. “First off, the registration. The nurse out front will help you finish the paperwork, but you need to decide now, do you want a collar or an ankle band?”

The question threw me off guard for a moment, I hadn’t thought that far. “Jess?”

The doctor snorted. “It’s your decision, but I need to know which one to install. Many people like the collars because they can use a leash. The ankle bands are less intrusive. Depends what you’re into.”

“Umm … Jess, are you okay with an ankle band?”

Before she could say anything, he said, “Ankle band it is. Just hold still a moment.” Then I heard a click. “Done. The nurse will tell you how it works. You will have the only code to remove it, but I recommend keeping it on. If she gets out and doesn’t have it on her, you might never see her again.”

I’m sure Jess was probably in panic mode at this point, but it looked like he had her restrained. The bastard.

“Okay, moving on. Being as you’re new to this. Her breasts are in good shape, average size, nothing abnormal. One advantage to being this size is gravity won’t do what it does to normal women, so these breasts will be up and perky for a long time. Also, the size appears to render them much less susceptible to other diseases or illnesses.”

Well, I suppose that was a plus.

Then he called out, “Nurse? Did you check her temperature?”

I heard a call from the hallway, “No, I didn’t get a chance yet.”

“Okay. So … Joe, is it? If you ever need to check her temperature … umm, why don’t you just come over here so you can see.” I grudgingly walked closer. I caught a glimpse of Jess’s naked body laying there, she had her eyes closed and I’m sure she had to feel humiliated already. I was trying to preserve some sense of modesty by not looking, but I suppose that had gone by the wayside soon as this doctor walked in. “Okay, watch. You always take it rectally. Dab a little vaseline on the tip of the thermometer and it will slide in real easy. Just spread her cheeks with your finger and thumb and in it goes. Just don’t shove it more than half an inch. Then hold it there until you get a reading.”

I just nodded, a little dumbfounded by how graphic – and sexual – this clinic checkup turned out to be. Little did I know this was just the start. I was afraid Jess would be traumatized before this was over.

“Now let me look at … “ he touched her between the legs “She’s really tight here. I’m guessing you haven’t tried to penetrate her yet, there’s no sign of stretching or bleeding. Now there are two things I need to do here. First … “ he pulled a small device out of a drawer, turned it on with a switch on the side and inserted it into her. “when this is done it will prevent any more menstruation. So you won’t have to worry about that.” He said it like he’d just done a big favor. Without even asking. “Next … let me see your middle finger.”

“Huh?”

“Your middle finger. Most owners like to penetrate their minis during sex, and if she’s too tight for your finger, all you’re going to do is injure her. So we need to fix that now. I don’t issue registrations without taking this precaution. Even if you’re not doing it now, you will at some point. We relax the muscles that make that little hole tight, and then there won’t be resistance when you stick it in.” He looked at the size of my fingers, as if visually measuring, and then he got out a vial of something and a very tiny needle and injected her several times directly into the muscles around her cervix. She yelped, and my heart went out to her – I never meant to cause her all this pain and anguish and I almost felt like grabbing Jess and walking out, except the whole point of coming here is we needed that registration.

Then he continued. “Now, if you ever decide you want to have sex … the traditional way, that’s now possible, but only with surgery, which we do here. What we do is dilate her first … think of how the canal opens up to pass a baby … and then make that permanent, but sometimes we have to enlarge it even further by making a couple of cuts. Now it’s enough to go inside your mini two inches, maybe a little more, but that’s it. And there’s no place for the sperm to go, so we have to create an outlet for it. Often we just make a channel to connect to the belly button, and enlarge it, so instead of building up pressure inside the mini, it comes out there. Now … we have another method, it’s still experimental but we’re very excited about it. Instead of the belly button, we can connect a tube up to the GI tract. So when you come inside of her, it fills up her stomach, so you’ve fed her too, and the excess sperm comes out her nose and mouth. It’s experimental, but very popular. I just had a man in here last week scheduling the surgery for his teenage daughter.”

He finally stopped and looked at me for a moment. “If you’re interested in either of these, make sure you get the surgery scheduled when you go back to the front desk, because I have a waiting list.”

At this point I was absolutely beside myself. I felt like punching the guy. But it seemed he was about done with his ‘exam’ – and sales pitch, for that matter. “I … don’t think we’re interested in that. I’d rather we just finish the registration and so we can go.”

“Okay, fine” he huffed. “Go ahead and clean her up and see the nurse out front.” He undid the restraints and left.

For a few moments I was just speechless.

I grabbed a towel and held it up in front of her. “Jess?”

She groaned. That didn’t sound good.

“He’s gone. I’m SO sorry. I had no idea he was going to put you through all that. Let’s get out of here. Can you get up? Do you need help?”

She sat up and must have noticed I had the towel up, trying my darnedest to protect what was left of her dignity. “Umm … I can make it. I’m sorry. I’m so embarrassed. This was my fault, I wanted to come here and get that registration … “

“It’s NOT your fault, nobody should be treating you like that … like you’re a … toy instead of a person. We don’t have to come here ever again. I won’t LET him come near you again. We’ll just finish the registration and head home so you can get some rest.”

She softly uttered, “Okay” and I heard her slowly trying to get up and get her clothes back on. She tugged on the towel when she was ready, and let me lift her up. I kissed her on the cheek before we left the exam room.

Out front we finished the paperwork – which would officially register her as belonging to me, and give me control over her affairs. Then the nurse had me download an app and sync it to the ankle band. I was able to not only find her – similar to an Air Tag – but it displayed basic vital signs and … I was a little disappointed to see it had a button on the app that would give her a shock. Apparently for punishment if she was misbehaving. No, I had no intention of using that. Ever. These people are messed up, I thought to myself. She also showed me how to use the app to remove the band and had me set a secret code to lock that function.

Then we left. Back in the car, we just sat there for a few minutes, neither of us saying a word. I was still in a little shock at what had transpired and I couldn’t imagine what she was thinking either.

Finally she spoke.

“So.”

“I’m so sorry. As soon as he started treating you like that I should have taken you and walked out.”

She looked up at me. “Joe, I was naked and strapped down. I couldn’t get up.”

I blew out a breath. “I’m sorry.”

Then she gasped. “Umm. You saw me … didn’t you? Naked?”

I nodded. “I was trying not to, I was staying across the room, but he insisted I come over there for a minute. I’m so sorry.”

“I … feel humiliated. But … I don’t blame you. I don’t.” Then she paused for a moment to collect her thoughts. “Well … now that you’ve umm ... seen me. Umm … what did you think?”

What kind of question was that? “What did I think? You are drop-dead gorgeous. Though I’m not going to make you show me anything you don’t want me to see. I’m NOT comfortable forcing you like that. Though … maybe some day, if you’re comfortable enough with me, I … wouldn’t mind.”

She flashed me a smile, though it was fleeting. “Someday maybe.”

“So there’s a chance?”

She just grinned.

“Okay. Are you ready to head home?”

She nodded.

-------------------------------------------

Back at the condo, I brought her in along with the paperwork, and I let her wind down as I made dinner, hoping to try out some tiny dishware that was her size – she wouldn’t have to eat with her hands. Maybe that would cheer her up a little.

As we ate, I pulled out my phone and was looking at the app. She was still dazed from the experience with that gruff doctor and in a little pain from those injections, so I doubt she was paying much attention when the nurse reviewed it before we left.

“What all is on there?” she asked.

I turned it so she could see. “Apparently with this I can see where you are at any time – so if you get lost I can find you – but … “ I flipped to another tab “here, I can see your vitals. Your heart rate, respirations, whether you’re awake or asleep, things like that.”

She shuddered. “Wow, you can see all that about me whenever you want?”

“Yeah. Hey, it’s not like I’m going to abuse it. It’s just me.”

“True.” She relaxed a little. “Hey, what’s that?” she asked, pointing to a red circle in the corner.

“Don’t press that!” I shouted. “Sorry. Just don’t press it. I have no intention of pressing it either.”

“Umm … why not?” She was a little apprehensive, like she wasn’t sure she really wanted to know.

“Because that apparently inflicts punishment.”

She gasped. “You can PUNISH me? Like if I don’t do what you tell me to?”

I sighed. “It’s built into the app. Like I said, I have no intention of using it. I don’t want to be like those heathens you hear about, that abuse minis.”

“I can’t believe they put that in there … or … I suppose I CAN imagine it. At my size I can’t resist if you decide you want to … do something to me. Or make me do something. But … you didn’t ask them to put that there, it comes with the app? Can you turn it off?” She looked hopeful.

“I can look into it, I just need to be careful. I sure wouldn’t want to trigger it by accident. It would hurt you and I don’t WANT to hurt you.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

------------------

After dinner I brought her to the bathroom and made her another ‘sock’ cut with holes, to use as a nightshirt – at least until the other items arrived – and then closed the door to give her some privacy. I came back later and lightly tapped on the door to ask if it was safe.

“Yes.”

I opened the door and she stood on the counter wearing the sock. I smirked.

“What?”

“Sorry. I shouldn’t even be thinking it, but that sock IS kinda cute on you.”

She snorted. That was a good sign, if she didn’t have lasting trauma from that clinic visit.

“Do you … want to stay in the bed again, or … I can make you a bed in the living room if you want … “

She just looked me right in the eye. “I … don’t want to be alone.”

I nodded. “Okay.” She let me carry her to the bedroom and lay her on a pillow on the other side of the bed. I let her have her space and continue decompressing from the day, and she let me lazily stroke her arm with my finger until she dozed off.

Rocket
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rocket » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:12 pm

DAY THREE

The next morning, Jess was pretty much back to her old self. Or I suppose her new self, given that her old self still had her own little apartment and could have come and gone as she pleased. Ah well, we’d figure it out eventually.

After she washed up and changed – I gave her the room first – she milled about while I washed and shaved and dressed and then made breakfast. I reminded her about the other items we’d ordered, in hopes some would arrive today, promising to set up her computer workstation and insisting she could go back to work … we were ‘all remote’ across most of the company. While it would be pretty complicated for her to go get a new job being a mini – I doubted there were many places willing to hire them – there was no reason she couldn’t keep working at her current job. With the right background it’s not like people on Zoom would realize she was now a mini, and I believed she was certainly capable of keeping up with the work as long as she had a computer she could actually use.

Later that morning, she padded into the office. I reached down to lift her up onto the desk. As we’d both already figured out, it was much easier to talk when we weren’t both straining our necks to look at each other.

She looked at me like she needed a big favor. Instead, she asked, “Would it be okay if I give my little sister a call today?”

I just looked at her for a moment, quizzically. Like that was something she even needed to ask permission for? “Of course, why not? Do you need me to get your phone down?” I’d plugged hers in on the nightstand, but in two days she hadn’t hardly looked at it.

“Nah, if you can just lift me up there … “ she scrunched her nose, which made her look even cuter; I knew she was still getting used to the idea of not being able to get around by herself.

“Sure. Is everything alright?”

She nodded. So I carried her back there and set her on the bed. I kept the nightstands snugged up to the side of the bed on either side, so she could get there and back safely. “I’ll give you some privacy, just shout if you need me.”

“Okay. and … Thanks, Joe.” She smiled at me as I left.

----------------------------

About a half hour later, I stuck my head around the doorway to see how Jess was doing. She was still on the phone, but saw me and put her hand out to wave me over.

“Hey Joe, would it be … okay if my sister stopped by sometime?”

“Of course” I replied without hesitation. I knew it wouldn’t be easy for her to go visit someone else in her new state – either they’d have to come here or I’d have to take her there. “When does she want to visit?”

I heard a faint voice on the phone, not loud enough for me to make out from halfway across the room. Then Jess looked up at me and said, “This afternoon maybe?”

“Sure, does she want to stay for dinner?”

Jess grinned at me. “Let’s plan on that, just give me a couple minutes to wrap up.” At that I stepped away for a few minutes to give her some privacy. I came back to find her sitting on the nightstand waiting for me. I sat down on the side of the bed and she climbed over to sit next to me.

First off, I asked her, “Any idea what she likes to eat?”

She snorted. “I’m sure whatever you make will be fine.”

“Okay. But I have to make something decent, I don’t want her to think you’re stuck with a guy who can’t cook.”

She laughed at that. “You have NOTHING to worry about, Joe. I’m sure you two will get along fine.” Then she sobered up a bit. “My sister … the two of us are kinda … the only family each other has. You know why I … wasn’t completely in shock when I woke up … a mini?” I raised my eyebrow. “Okay, okay. Yeah, I was in a panic. I admit. But … I used to take her to the zoo like every weekend, and she’d spend her time in the petting zoo with those miniature monkeys. Yes, THOSE monkeys. So we’ve both suspected for a while that we might be high risk … even though we hoped it wouldn’t happen.”

She took a steadying breath and then continued. “Anyway, it has. And she’s at risk, probably more than I was. They’re telling her she has like a one in four chance of waking up one day … like THIS.” She swung her hands as if to emphasize her new size.

I asked, “What about other family?”

She grunted. “Ugh. My sister and I basically have each other. Our mother died when we were young, our father never really wanted girls either. Our stepmother wants nothing to do with us, our father spends all his time trying to turn his sons into football players. And they’re no better than he is. We both just stayed away from them, biding our time until we could move out.” She was scowling by the time she stopped.

I gave her a moment and then said, “Well, it sounds like … I don’t want to make light of it, but maybe you’re better off here than there?”

“Damn. Can you even imagine what my father would do with me if I was living there when this happened? Assuming he didn’t just leave me to rot, I wouldn’t put it past him to order that … surgery and then hand me off to the boys to … use for fun.” She shuddered. “Oh shit. Umm … sorry.” She looked at me and I just shrugged it off. First curse word I’d ever heard her say, though. “I just thought … Josie hasn’t moved out yet. What if she … what if … “

I put out my hands. “Jess. Hey. We’ll figure something out.”

She stepped over and hugged my side. I wrapped my hand around her. I added, “It’ll be alright. We’ll figure it out.”

Somehow.

---------------------------------

Around mid-afternoon, two things happened at once. Jess’s sister arrived right after more packages showed up on our doorstep. I answered the door, introduced myself and invited her in, and then apologized as I stepped back onto the porch to grab the packages.

Jess came padding into the front room when she heard the racket. I heard her sister gasp when she first saw her, and soon she was down on her knees trying to talk to Jess.

“Hey, Jess, why don’t you come up on the coffee table, it’ll be easier, your sister won’t be on her knees like that. It doesn’t look too comfortable.”

She snorted. “Okay, Joe.”

So I lifted her gently onto the table. “Umm … Josie? Can I get you something to drink?”

She broke away from Jess for a moment to look up at me – and perhaps considering me for a moment. “Uh, sure. Whatever you’ve got is fine. Or … soda if you have some.”

“Okay. I’ll leave you two to catch up.”

I left and dug through the fridge. I usually didn’t drink soda, but I had a few cans around for guests. I suspected Josie was too young for beer or wine so I wasn’t going to offer anyway. Was she even eighteen? Thoughts aside, I made her a glass with ice and a much smaller cup for Jess, and then headed back. Just outside the room I could hear them talking and stopped to eavesdrop for just a moment.

“ … are you sure he’s … “ I heard Josie asking.

“Yes. He’s been a total gentleman so far. He’s … “

“And he hasn’t … forced you to … “

“No, definitely not. In fact … I was teasing him yesterday about wanting to … take a peek.”

“Jess, you know a lot of minis … get raped by their owners. A LOT of them. I read about it.”

“I know” she said somberly. “Can you imagine if this happened and I was still at home? What … father would do to me?”

“Dammit Jess, you know I haven’t moved out yet! You’re scaring me.”

“I’m sorry. But … Joe is a really good guy. He … cares. There’s a reason he’s the one I called first when this … happened.”

It felt good to hear Jess sticking up for me with her sister. I cleared my throat as I stepped in with their drinks.

“Hey, how’s it going?”

Jess looked up at me. “It’s good.” She added “Thank you” as she took the little cup from me. I handed the larger one to Josie.

“So … “ Josie said, “What’s in the boxes?” I could tell she was changing the subject now that I was in the room.

“Oh, those are just more things we ordered for Jess. Umm … do you two want to have a look?”

Jess piped up, “Sure. I want to see if my keyboard came in.”

Josie raised an eyebrow. “Keyboard?”

Jess smirked. “Yes, for my workstation. I’m going back to work on Monday.”

Josie’s jaw about fell in her lap.

I felt like I should explain. “We figured since she already works fully remote … and with a decent backdrop, she could be on a Teams call and nobody’d be the wiser. So I figured, why should she have to quit her job just because she’s … no longer as tall as everyone else?”

Jess snorted. “That’s one way to put it … tactfully.”

Josie was still speechless.

So in the meantime I just went ahead and opened up the packages, setting items out on the coffee table for them both to see. More sets of clothes, night shirts, some chairs and a table, a little sofa, and sure enough, a keyboard and trackball. Jess shrieked with joy when she saw it.

Josie just looked at me for a minute. “Are you for real?”

Jess spoke first. “Of course he is! Stop picking on him. He’s a great guy.”

I bent down and whispered, “Thank you” and gave her a little kiss on the shoulder and then left, saying, “If you need anything just shout, I’m going to start working on dinner.”

-----------------------

By the time dinner came around – and I’d set the new table and a chair in the middle of the kitchen table, so Jess would be more comfortable – she and her sister had been chatting it up for a couple hours.

Jess said, “You know, until I left for college, we shared bunk beds in the smallest room in the house.”

Josie blurted, “And you know father is pushing me to move out so one of his sons can have that room? He’s already talking about remodeling it.” She scowled. “I’d have moved out last month if I had the money, and it’s not like he’s going to help at all.”

“Umm … Jess,” I interjected, “what about YOUR apartment? Don’t you still have a lease?”

Her eyes lit up. “Yes!” She turned to Josie. “Why don’t you move into MY apartment? It’s not like I’m using it anymore. And that way you’d be a lot closer.”

She looked intrigued. “Huh. You think that could work? Umm … how would I pay the rent?”

Jess snorted. “Don’t worry about that. I’m still working, and the rent is cheap. Though you may not thank me once you see it … it’s not very big or fancy.”

Josie actually grinned for once. “It doesn’t matter. ANYTHING to be able to get out of that house.”

As we were eating, Jess brought up another topic. “Umm … Joe, we were talking … “

Josie stopped eating for a moment and looked uncomfortably at Jess.

Jess continued, “It’s okay. Joe already knows.”

Josie gasped. “You told him?”

“It’s not like it’s a big secret anymore. But we need to be prepared if … “

Josie sighed. “Yes I know. If I suddenly wake up a mini.” She shuddered.

“Is there anything I can do?” I asked.

Josie glanced at me. Jess said, “Joe, I told you that Josie and I are close. We’re practically the only real family each other has.”

Letting that sink in for just a moment, I caught on to what she was asking. “Jess, anything you need me to do.” I looked at Josie. “I … know you don’t know me very well. But I do care about Jess. And if … that did happen to you too … I know it’s important to Jess that you two can stick together. So I would be … honored to take you in and have you stay here with Jess if … that’s what you want. I’d understand if you don’t, I’m not pushing or anything. But I’m offering.”

Josie just looked at me for a moment, back to Jess, and then back to me, and for a moment I thought I saw a little tear in her eye. “You … would do that? Keep us together?”

I nodded. “Definitely.”

Jess added, “You’d be alright looking after both of us?”

“I would love to.” She beamed at me.

Later in the meal, the topic came up again. More or less.

Josie said, “Umm … just curious … “ she glanced at me, “if you don’t mind me asking … “ I raised an eyebrow. “How is it you two haven’t … umm … “

Jess blurted, “Had sex?”

Josie blushed a little. “Umm … yeah.”

Jess actually looked at me, as if it was my job to answer this one. “Well … I’m not comfortable forcing … let’s just say if Jess isn’t ready for that I won’t push … I’ll let her decide when she’s ready.” There. That made sense, didn’t it?

Jess smirked. “And how will I know if YOU’RE ready?”

I snorted. “I’m a guy. I’m always ready.”

They both laughed. Though Jess looked at me again, as if contemplating that for a moment. She said, “How was it you described me after that … doctor’s visit?”

I smirked. “I said you were drop-dead gorgeous.”

She grinned. “Did you really mean that?”

“Absolutely.”

-----------------------

When Josie left I invited her to come over anytime, as well as offered to help her move into Jess’s apartment. She said she might take me up on that. It seemed the money was the only thing keeping her from having moved already, and with an apartment already paid for, she was anxious to move as soon as she could get her stuff packed – maybe even next weekend.

Afterwards, as we were getting ready for bed, Jess turned to me. “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For being so accommodating to my sister – and I heard you tell her you’d help her move. I really appreciate it. I’d be helping her … if I could.” She looked a little down for a moment as she said that last part.

“Hey, I would do nothing to stand between you and your sister. And I was serious, if something happened to her, it’s important to keep you two together. Can you imagine if someone else found her first?”

She looked hard at me and didn’t say anything for a moment. “Geez. You’re right. If that happened, we might never see each other again. It would be just luck of the draw who finds her first, if they’re willing to treat her like … a person, or like … a pet.” She scowled.

“So we keep her close – she’ll have her own apartment now – your apartment – and if it does happen she has to make sure and call us first. So we can get there right away.”

Jess nodded. “You’re right. Honestly, as I think about it, you’re probably our only chance of staying together if she becomes a mini too.”

At that point I climbed into bed. She was happy laying on the pillow on the other side of the bed, it was comfortable and I was close by. I stroked her arm with my finger, as I often did before she dozed off. Though this time she seemed not quite ready to fall asleep yet.

“Joe?”

“Yeah Jess?”

“I’m just wondering. If something did happen to Josie. You would be alright having both of us here … all the time?”

“Of course I would.”

“I guess you would … own both of us.” She scrunched her nose at that as she said it. “So would you treat her like you treat me?”

“Why not?”

“Just wondering. And … what if she decides she … wants to have sex?”

“Hmm. Is this a test?”

She just smirked. “There’s no right or wrong answer. It’s just a question.”

“I’m … certainly not opposed to it, no. She’s a beautiful young woman, just like you are. But I’d want to know if it made you uncomfortable.”

She tilted her head for a moment, thinking about that. “So you would ask me first?”

“I wouldn’t want to upset you.”

“Does it matter?”

“It matters to me.”

She grinned. “I’m glad you were the one I called.”

“I am too.”

Rocket
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rocket » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:13 pm

DAY FOUR

Jess must have woken up before I did. Not that I had an alarm set or anything. Not on a Saturday.

When she saw me open my eyes, she crawled over and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. Huh.

“Good morning Joe.”

“G’morning Jess” I mumbled back.

“Do we have anything planned for today?”

I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake up. “Nothing I know of. So … unless your sister calls to say she’s somehow already packed and ready to move, I think we have the whole weekend to ourselves.”

“Good.”

The way she said it made me wonder if SHE had something planned. Though I couldn’t imagine what.

She continued, “Tell you what, give me a few minutes to freshen up and then the bathroom is all yours.”

“Sounds like a deal.”

So we went through our usual morning routine, I brought her to the sink first and then closed the door to give her some privacy. I’d left a couple of the new outfits on the corner of the counter for her along with a couple hand towels. When I came back later, she was freshened up and changed.

“Take me back to the bed for now, okay?”

“Umm … okay.” Usually she’d want freedom to run about the condo, but maybe she wanted to lay down and relax. She did get up before I did. So I didn’t question her.

I went to the bathroom myself, washed and shaved and came back out in my boxers and tee shirt.

When she saw me, Jess said, “Come over here, Joe. Have a seat.” She patted her hand on the bed.

I came over and sat down. “Okay. What’s up?”

She took a deep breath. “I … was doing a lot of thinking last night.” When I first heard that, my heart sank. Did I do something wrong? Even though part of my mind reminded me that she was a mini, I was her owner, so she really had no place to go. It wasn’t like she was breaking up with me. Though she must have seen the sad look on my face. “Hey, Joe.” She cracked a smile. “You have NOTHING to worry about. You are such a great guy. I know I’m lucky, and Josie is lucky, and you’ve been so much more than I could have hoped.”

“Thank you. I think.”

She grinned. “I remember us talking in the car. You asked … if there was a chance.”

I smirked. “A chance to … see you? ALL of you? Yeah. I remember.”

“And I said ‘someday maybe’ and … to your credit, you didn’t push me any more after that.”

I sighed. “Yeah.”

“I … think you’ve earned yourself that … someday.”

I sucked in a breath as the implication struck me. “You mean … “

She grinned ear to ear. “Yes. You already have me. I’m telling you now, it’s okay to see … all of me. Anything you want. And then we’ll take it from there. On one condition though.”

“What’s that” I whispered.

“When you’re done exploring ME, then I want to see YOU too.”

I grinned. “That sounds fair. It’s a deal.”

“Okay.” At that, my breath caught as I realized she was reaching down to lift her top off. Before her blouse even fell to the bed, I was just staring, transfixed on her perfect breasts.

“Can I … touch?”

She grinned. “Of course you can, silly!”

I needed no more invitation. I reached out and touched her shoulder first, and then placed my thumb on her bare stomach as my fingers wrapped around her back. I brushed her skin and then slowly brought my thumb up until I stroked her breasts. I could feel her little nipples against my thumb.

“Can I pick you up?”

She smirked. “You’d better!”

At that confirmation that she wanted – really wanted – me to touch her and explore, I gently scooped her up in my hand and lifted her to my lips. I kissed her bare stomach and then her breasts, kneading them between my lips, the tip of my tongue brushing her nipples as they started to harden. I pulled back for a moment and gazed at her, and traced my finger over her features, taking my time, sliding my finger and thumb down each of her arms and stroking her cheek.

But there was so much more to explore. She let me turn her over in my hand, her little nipples poking my palm, as I traced her back, massaging it with my fingers and kissing the bare skin. Eventually my fingers made it to her waist, and I gently tugged on her skirt, testing to see if she would stop me, and she didn’t. I slowly slid the skirt down her waist, exposing her bottom. I kissed her cheeks and massaged those too, making sure to take in every inch of her, before gently turning her back over in my hand.

Laying on her back again, she grinned at me as I took in the sight of her bare chest and bare thighs, drinking her in with my eyes. I tugged on the skirt and pulled it the rest of the way off, letting it fall to the bed. Then I whispered, “I was right. You really are gorgeous.” She grinned ear to ear. I traced my finger over her thighs and legs and held her tiny feet between my finger and thumb, holding them up to kiss them, before gently parting her legs and taking a long hungry look at her moist inner parts. The first time I touched her there with the tip of my finger, she shuddered. I kissed her there, my tongue caressing the sensitive flesh.

Remembering for a moment the injections that were forced on her in that clinic – the ones meant to make her vagina loose enough to accept a finger - I whispered, “Is it sore? I don’t want to hurt … “

She cut me off, saying, “I want you to fuck me, Joe. I want you so BAD. Have your way with me. Please.”

That didn’t answer my question, but then hearing those words – hearing that she wanted me, realizing that the woman I’d come to care so much for in such a short time, was here in my hands, literally giving herself to me – nothing else mattered anymore. There could be a fire in the next room and I wouldn’t stop. Couldn’t stop. Not for anything except Jess.

I kissed her between her spread legs, a long, slow, hard kiss, my tongue exploring her every contour with determination, my lips wrapped around her. She let out a little moan, and I felt her lean up to plant kisses on my nose. I felt her hips as she pressed them into my tongue. I felt her desire, her hunger. She wanted this as badly as I did.

By the time I broke off the kiss, I could taste her on my tongue. It was sweet, delicate, warm. Just like Jess herself. She groaned as I pulled away, but it was only for a fleeting moment, as I brought my finger up to replace my tongue. I stroked her vaginal lips, her slick lubricant starting to coat the tip of my finger. I kept stroking up and down her lips, whetting my finger, as she moaned with each pass. When I felt it was wet enough, I slipped it between her folds. She exclaimed, “Yes!” and arched her back, pushing her hips against my finger as if she could drive it in deeper. I slowly, gently went deeper into her, and I could feel her tiny heartbeat flutter in her chest as she bucked her hips and moaned and shook in my hand. Just before her climax, she called out, “Joe! Yes! I love you Joe!” and then she came hard, her whole body shaking as she struggled to take in breaths, her body spent with her release.

I slowed down my finger and just gazed at her. She was so beautiful, a sheen of sweat over her chest, her rock-hard nipples seeming to point at me, aching for my attention. I bent down and kissed her there, long and slow and gentle, as she gradually steadied her breaths. She gazed back at me, and I whispered, “I love you too, Jess.”

She collapsed in my hand, spent but happy, with a grin that seemed a permanent fixture on her pretty face.

Once she recovered herself and sat up in my hand, I kissed her again and whispered, “Are you ready for more?”

She grinned even wider. “Definitely. But first, I think you owe me something?” She glanced down by body.

I laughed. “Of course.” I kissed her and set her down in the bed, and then slowly took off my tee shirt and then my boxers. Her eyes were transfixed on my semi-hard shaft. I climbed onto the bed, wrapping my legs around her as I sat, and then fluffed a couple pillows and lay back, adding, “I’m all yours, babe. Have at it.”

For the next half hour, I just relaxed and let her explore, as she crawled on her hands and knees up my chest and over my shoulders, kissed me numerous times on my lips and nose and cheeks, and found other parts to kiss on her way south. Back at my shaft, she knelt at the base and began kissing every part of it she could reach, giving it slow caresses with her hands first and then with her chest. As I grew to full mast, she stood up, holding it tightly, and kissed and rubbed and kissed and rubbed until finally she was rewarded when I erupted, covering her in warm goo.

Wiping it from her eyes with one hand, she looked back at me and grinned. The look on my face must have betrayed my enthusiasm, as she said, “I’m glad you liked it.”

Afterwards, she let me carry her to the bathroom and wash her gently in the sink, soaping her whole body as I held her under the warm water. I blotted her dry with a towel and then planted more kisses on her flesh.

She had never stopped grinning the whole time. As I was kissing her, she asked, “Can we have breakfast in bed?”

I smirked. “Certainly. I suppose we could stay in bed all day if you like.”

“I’d like that. A lot.”

And so we spent the day … and the night … and the next morning, exploring each other. In every way.

Rocket
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Rocket » Mon Dec 18, 2023 9:14 pm

EPILOGUE

After our weekend of discovering each other, Jess and I were inseperable. Aside from a few times when Josie came over and I let her take Jess out for a while. While Jess had always been the big sis, the tables had turned now, though Josie still looked to Jess – and sometimes to me now – for advice. I did promise to take both of them to the beach once I – and Jess for that matter - could take off for a whole week. Jess was settled back into her old job, fully remote, and she enjoyed what she did even more, knowing it was an opportunity many minis never got – the chance to live a real life beyond her owner.

In the meantime, Josie was settled into Jess’s old apartment, and it suited her well. She was a short drive away for us, and just as important, far from her disinterested father and indifferent stepmother. She was planning for college, hoping to study writing, and both Jess and I encouraged her along the way and offered to help in any way we could.

We did make it to the beach about mid-summer, renting a little two-bedroom house for a whole week with a deck that gave us a great view of the ocean. Of course Jess and I still made out like rabbits at night, though I tried – harder than she did – to keep my voice down. Not that Josie didn’t already know. And laying out on the beach, I found Josie on her towel to my left, Jess on a corner of my towel to my right, both of them on their stomachs with their straps down while I spent my time keeping them both lathered in sunscreen. That was the first time I’d been that intimate with Josie – even if it was a public place, it was still intimate to run my hands up and down her body. And for her part, she was more than happy to rub sunscreen all over me, and I tried hard not to develop a boner in public while she massaged me. While I always did consider Jess to be drop-dead gorgeous, her sister ran a very close second. I half suspected their mother had been a model or something.

It was towards the end of summer when we got the call that Jess and Josie were both dreading, but the one that they knew might happen someday. Josie had gone to bed at night and woke the next day as a mini. There was no question in any of our minds that she would be moving in with us and I would get her registered. This time though, we weren’t in such a panic. Jess had done some research on the available clinics – not that there were many. Only two in the city, one of which we’d already had first-hand experience with. The other didn’t have great reviews either, but she found one about two hours’ drive away, that sounded promising. So I was able to get us an appointment … in a week. Josie did start sleeping in the bed with us, but Jess wasn’t comfortable yet with having sex in front of her sister, despite Josie saying she didn’t mind. So we kept it low key that whole week. I just helped them to bed and often found myself stroking their arms or rubbing their backs for a while until they – or I – dozed off.

At the appointment, I learned the doctor was a woman – which maybe was a factor in the reviews saying they treated minis better here. Jess came along, and she sat on my lap while the doctor examined Josie and I filled out the paperwork to have her registered. Of course we went with the ankle band and not a collar – the whole idea of putting a collar on someone, it just seemed to make them less than human. The doctor was actually nice to me, and to Josie, and maybe it helped that Jess was there to offer support and the doctor could see that I was treating them well. She still did have to strip so the doctor could examine her thoroughly – and while I planned to look away and give her privacy, Josie spoke up. “Hey Joe, you can look if you want to. I mean … I officially belong to you now, right? Or as soon as they process the paperwork? I think that means you can look all you want now.”

Umm. She was definitely more forward than Jess was, though I suppose she’d been around me for almost three months now, and seemed more comfortable around me from the start. Though just as with Jess, I never planned to force anything on her. I’d let her decide if and when she was ready for anything more intimate than a kiss or a back rub.

Unlike the doctor who saw Jess, this one actually asked first whether we wanted the injections for Josie – the ones that would allow a finger to penetrate her without injury. I didn’t want to make her get that, but Josie spoke first. “Yes. I need those. Can I have those, Joe? Please?”

Huh. Did that mean … Huh. I just nodded to the doctor. If she wanted that, she could certainly have that. The doctor didn’t try to push the other surgery – in fact she said they don’t even do that here, but she brought it up only because she knew some people wanted it. I couldn’t imagine someone having to walk around with a massively dilated cervix for the rest of her life. Could someone even walk straight like that? I pictured bow legs, like people who spend much of their lives on horseback, but far more pronounced. It felt beyond selfish to put anyone through that just so a normal sized dick would fit between her tiny legs. Though interestingly, the doctor had a safer alternative that she did offer – and even recommended. A piece that looked like a dildo but the size of a finger, attached to a sheath that fit over a normal penis. Both Jess and Josie insisted I should get one. I did, though more out of curiosity than anything else. I think the doctor was amused by how I let the two of them have their say. I got the impression that wasn’t very common, but that she seemed to approve.

After the clinic – the paperwork complete showing my official ownership of Josie and control over her affairs, and the tracking app now linked to Josie as well as Jess – we headed home.

That evening during dinner, Josie came right out and said she’d like to … have sex with me that night. IF Jess was okay with it. Jess, for that matter, said it was up to me. So that night, I did spend with Josie, exploring all of her little body and letting her see mine, and of course having sex with her for the first time – and finding out I was her first as well, which probably contributed to her not wanting to wait a day longer. I penetrated her gently, unsure if the injections hurt at all – neither of them ever did tell me – and I enjoyed her first climax almost as much as she did.

It wasn’t long before we just stopped trading off who got to spend the night with me, and we just all started spending it together – every night. And whatever happened, happened.

Josie, for her part, was able to switch to online classes – she was lucky this happened two weeks before the start of the semester. She did well in her classes and both Jess and I kept encouraging her. While she didn’t walk at her graduation three years later (yes, with fewer distractions she was able to finish in three years), we actually considered trying to figure out a way to. Regardless, she got her degree and decided to put it to good use. She became a freelance journalist, and having first-hand experience at being a mini, she often wrote about that experience. It was rare for people to see a mini doing actual work – visible work – and her articles developed a following. She became an advocate for better treatment of minis and once was even invited to the state house to give a speech the day a bill that would protect minis was coming up for vote. Both Jess and I were there in the front row. We were so proud.

And most nights at home, we had the most amazing sex. Some nights two of us, some nights all three of us. Whatever they felt like, I was game, and I was more than happy to keep them satisfied. Over time we grew to know each other so intimately, both inside and out, that we could each predict what each other wanted.

We’re not your typical family, but against the odds we’ve become our own family.