DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: New Year New Writing Prompts!

Post by DocRick » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:37 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:01 pm
Day 23

A girl uses an app to shrink herself at school to sneak out of study hall. However she accidentally leaves her phone on the desk and can't get it. The teacher comes in and takes her phone. The girl ends up getting found by another classmate who has no intention of helping her and every intention of keeping her as their pet.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:58 pm

DocRick wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:37 pm
Raso719 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:01 pm
Day 23

A girl uses an app to shrink herself at school to sneak out of study hall. However she accidentally leaves her phone on the desk and can't get it. The teacher comes in and takes her phone. The girl ends up getting found by another classmate who has no intention of helping her and every intention of keeping her as their pet.

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:03 pm

Day 24

During a slumber party several girls take turns telling stories about how their boyfriend would fool around with them after using a new shrinking app. Each more kinky and debaucherous than the last. Mostly they're complaining. The last girl is a real masochist and her story makes the other girls both uncomfortable and aroused.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:08 pm

Wow! These are getting harder to come up with... Not going to lie I'm struggling to not just parrot the plots of older stories I've liked or just slightly change some of my other story ideas...

I appreciate anyone who has engaged in this exercise with me and encourage anyone who hasn't to join along.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:40 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:03 pm
Day 24

During a slumber party several girls take turns telling stories about how their boyfriend would fool around with them after using a new shrinking app. Each more kinky and debaucherous than the last. Mostly they're complaining. The last girl is a real masochist and her story makes the other girls both uncomfortable and aroused.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:45 pm

DocRick wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:40 pm
Raso719 wrote:
Day 24

Lol, man that's tame compared to what I was visualizing.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:13 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:45 pm
DocRick wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:40 pm
Raso719 wrote:
Day 24

You'll have to visit my thread in the VSW Art section for more graphic collages if you desire.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:14 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:45 pm

You'll have to visit my thread in the VSW Art section for more graphic images.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:34 pm

Day 25

A girl who suffers chronic shrinking fits when stressed loses her medication and must navigate her day while dwindling. She eventually gets home and has s breakdown and gets super tiny.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:41 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:34 pm
Day 25

A girl who suffers chronic shrinking fits when stressed loses her medication and must navigate her day while dwindling. She eventually gets home and has s breakdown and gets super tiny.
A slight twist to your plot......instead of a slow continuous shrinking, she suffers immediate shrinking to different sizes for ten to thirty minutes, then returns to normal size. This happens several times a day without warning, kinda like narcolepsy, and she has to deal with different situations during each episode.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:59 pm

DocRick wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:41 pm
Raso719 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:34 pm
Day 25

A slight twist to your plot......instead of a slow continuous shrinking, she suffers immediate shrinking to different sizes for ten to thirty minutes, then returns to normal size. This happens several times a day without warning, kinda like narcolepsy, and she has to deal with different situations during each episode.
I also like that idea! Though I think it's more cute if the fits are preceded by an obvious tell (tingling, lightheadedness, euphoria) then the shrinking happens rapidly (but not all at once) and while random she seldom loses less than a foot and there is the risk of overlapping shrinking fits leaving her incredibly small.
I like the idea that she can get an idea of how small she might get from the building sensation and the moment of panic that precedes the shrinks as she tries to fight it or desperately reaches for her phone or duck into another room or something.

ensmallen
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ensmallen » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:21 am

A loving housewife can't believe it when her husband the introvert suddenly turns sexually aggressive. To the point he offers to put something in her drink to "spice things up". Intrigued, she accepts only to start shrinking out of her clothes. Her husband breaks down sobbing and admits he's developed dissociative identity disorder from keeping his secret obsession (guess which) hidden from her for so long. So now his dark twin is out to take it out on her, and her only chance at an antidote is to play along...

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:48 am

ensmallen wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:21 am
A loving housewife can't believe it when her husband the introvert suddenly turns sexually aggressive. To the point he offers to put something in her drink to "spice things up". Intrigued, she accepts only to start shrinking out of her clothes. Her husband breaks down sobbing and admits he's developed dissociative identity disorder from keeping his secret obsession (guess which) hidden from her for so long. So now his dark twin is out to take it out on her, and her only chance at an antidote is to play along...
That's such an amazing premise for a story, mixing SW and DID. I'm not knowledgable enough on the latter but I'd be very interested to see where someone could take this idea.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:28 pm

Queen Skadi wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:34 am
A knight from a small kingdom is sent to negotiate a trade deal and deliver a shipment of goods to a merchant from the giant kingdoms only to find that she is a part of the deal.

Very nice. I love the brown tones that give an "age" to the image and makes it look very real. Nice "shadow work" too.
Last edited by DocRick on Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:36 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:44 pm
Day 21

A substitute teacher at a high-school is barely s handful of years older than her students and extremely short, only 4'8" or so. The students all give her a hard time and she starts shrinking as she loses control of the class.

As she dwindles to five inches tall, she flees into the hallway, just to find herself having to dodge a stampede of giant shoes as another class had just let out. A senior boy, who had a crush on her while he was in a class she taught as a student teacher when he was in junior high, sees her scampering around on the floor. She accepts his offer of assistance, but instead of taking her to the administration office, he takes her home.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:19 pm

DocRick wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:36 pm
Raso719 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:44 pm
Day 21

A substitute teacher at a high-school is barely s handful of years older than her students and extremely short, only 4'8" or so. The students all give her a hard time and she starts shrinking as she loses control of the class.

As she dwindles to five inches tall, she flees into the hallway, just to find herself having to dodge a stampede of giant shoes as another class had just let out. A senior boy, who had a crush on her while he was in a class she taught as a student teacher when he was in junior high, sees her scampering around on the floor. She accepts his offer of assistance, but instead of taking her to the administration office, he takes her home.

Very nice!

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 6:19 pm

Sorry guys, been a crazy past few days. Will try and make it up Monday.