New Year New Writing Prompts!

The board to share all your fiction
Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

New Year New Writing Prompts!

Post by Raso719 » Mon Jan 01, 2024 1:14 pm

Happy new year everyone!

Im trying to get back into writing this year so I'm challenging myself to post a writing prompt each day this month. I encourage others to post one as well. At the end of the month (or sooner) I'll write a short-story based on one of the prompts and I encourage anyone else interested to do the same.

Day 1:
Girl with social anxiety at a New Years Eve party slowly shrink over the night. By the time the ball drops will have shrunk into oblivion (or close enough). She can't get anyone to notice or care and come morning no one even remembers she came to the party (and her BFF who drove her assumes she ditched the party).

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: New Year New Writing Prompts!

Post by Raso719 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:17 pm

Day 2

Sorority pledges play Never Have I Ever as part of their hazing. Each time they give a lame answer (or lie) they shrink. Five girls sit upon a table in a community room, each 10 inches tall. Several girls sit around the table and take turns asking questions and teasing the girls as they shrink.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:43 pm

Day 3

A girl finds herself shrinking after taking a party drug at a sleep over with her girl friends. The other girls all took the pill as well so she and the girls need to find out why it's only effecting her that way. Will the other girls shrink as well? Is it an allergic reaction? Did someone spike her drink? Mystery!

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:52 pm

Everyone else is free to chime in with their own prompts!

Day 4

Woman watches helplessly as her daughter abuses a shrinking drug. Each time the daughter takes the drug it temporarily shrinks her by a foot or two but she permanently loses around an inch.

Possible twists:
Mother is, herself, only four feet tall from her own past abuse of the drug.
Mother is revealed to live in a terrarium in her daughter's bedroom.
Daughter's friend ODs on the stuff and "bottoms out" causing the daughter to realize she needs help.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:16 pm

Day 5

Woman who is naturally really short (say 4"6") must navigate in a world where women can contract a very contagious shrinking virus (which she doesn't have and is inoculated against). She tries dating and going to the gym, among other things.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:11 pm

Day 6

A couple run a foster/hospice for women who are in the advanced stages of the Female Reduction Virus. They watch and care for these women during their last few weeks before they either stabilize or dwindle away forever... of course thanks to poor oversight the couple also has an extensive collection of women who stabilized but have been falsely reported as vanished which they use to help around in the bedroom...

GibberingGerbil1
Visitor
Visitor

Post by GibberingGerbil1 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:00 pm

a frat shrinking party: the whole story is during the party, where a new game is introduced:
In the game you need to score the most points to win, with rounds of gaming. The loser of each round takes a shot/injection/pill of shrinking, where the loser of the game has to dring a whole cup of beer. always a cup, regardless of the loser's size.
can lead to some getting drunk stuff, girls in drinks and maybe light vore.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:59 pm

GibberingGerbil1 wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 8:00 pm
a frat shrinking party: the whole story is during the party, where a new game is introduced:
In the game you need to score the most points to win, with rounds of gaming. The loser of each round takes a shot/injection/pill of shrinking, where the loser of the game has to dring a whole cup of beer. always a cup, regardless of the loser's size.
can lead to some getting drunk stuff, girls in drinks and maybe light vore.
I love shrinking stuff at frat or sorority parties. The setting allows for so much chaos!

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:05 pm

Day 7

A guy meets a woman at a bar who is very short, just 4'4" and they hit it off and exchange numbers. The next day they go on a date and she seems smaller still. They go back to her place where she tells the guy every time she orgasms she permanently loses some size. Only by absorbing a guy's jiz can she regain her size.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:57 pm

Day 8

A tall volleyball player notices a short, nerdy girl keeps creeping on her. She confronts her and the nerdy girl confesses she had a huge crush on the volleyball player and wants to be dominated by her. The volleyball player isn't thrilled about this and she berates the nerdy girl. As the shorter girl is talked down to she begins to shrink. The volleyball player pays no heed to this and continues ripping into the nerdy girl as she stammers and pleads with her crush to stop. Eventually volleyball player says something to make it clear she is deliberately doing this which makes the nerdy girl's blood run cold. Berating continues until the nerdy girl is barely a spec.

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chocolatejr9 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:58 am

A pair of actors are doing a promotional interview for their upcoming movie, in which the female lead plays a spy who is forced to shrink herself after the agency she works for is compromised. The film has been noted for how life-like the female's shrinking is, but nobody knows that that's because she was shrunk for real during filming...

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:36 pm

chocolatejr9 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:58 am
A pair of actors are doing a promotional interview for their upcoming movie, in which the female lead plays a spy who is forced to shrink herself after the agency she works for is compromised. The film has been noted for how life-like the female's shrinking is, but nobody knows that that's because she was shrunk for real during filming...
I like that! During the interview they could show clips allowing you to quickly cover multiple scenarios at in a short span of time!

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:54 pm

Day 9

A nurse in an ICU ward checks in on women in various stages of their reduction during an outbreak of the Female Reduction Virus. The women are all at various stages of reduction and we learn a little about each of these women's backstories. Obligatory visit with woman who can only be seen under a microscope... and her neighbor who can no longer be seen anymore.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:15 pm

In the interest of creating engagement I do hope people feel free to chime in and either share their own brief prompts or comment on the ones they like or dislike. I'm trying to really grease the creative juices this month!

Day 10

A woman wakes up after a a black-out drunk orgy with with friends last night. She is hungover and naked and worst of all she is on some alien landscape. She wanders and eventually realizes she is microscopic on a much larger person's body.
Possible twists:
  • Woman isn't done shrinking and begins to dwindle again at some point.
  • Woman comes across even smaller orgy members who are still fucking and shrinking.
  • Woman encounters larger woman from orgy who is also too small to be seen.
  • Woman realizes she's been watched the whole time by the person who's body she's on and they're been getting off to it the whole time.
  • Woman realizes she's too small to be seen by the person who's body she is trapped on... who her self is also a similar size relative to her partner from last night.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:02 pm

Day 11

Secret Shrinkers Club. A group of girls have a secret clubhouse in a park nearby in a hollowed out stump and they drink potions to shrink down and hang out. Girls range from 1 to 6 inches and they generally just vibe in their little borrower-core style, making clothes with oversized bottuns, braiding hair, playing with their size and getting into mischief. Maybe some sweet yuri moments but a mostly cute and SFW story.

And maybe an alternate ending where a girl from their lives finds them, doesn't let them grow back, crushea thier clubhouse, steals the formula, shrinks her other rivals, sees how small she can someone and uses her tiny captives for her own sexual gratification.

Or not. Maybe it's just a cute story where the girls have a fun and safe refuge.

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:18 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:05 pm
Day 7

A guy meets a woman at a bar who is very short, just 4'4" and they hit it off and exchange numbers. The next day they go on a date and she seems smaller still. They go back to her place where she tells the guy every time she orgasms she permanently loses some size. Only by absorbing a guy's jiz can she regain her size.
I'd wear a condom until she is too small to have intercourse with. Then I'd use a Q-tip, my finger and tongue until she is at the size I want to keep her......

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:24 pm

DocRick wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:18 pm
Raso719 wrote:
Day 7

I'd wear a condom until she is too small to have intercourse with. Then I'd use a Q-tip, my finger and tongue until she is at the size I want to keep her......
There is absolutely potential for some serious abuse there! But you'd need too make sure she's "fed" because with wet dreams and her own indulgence you may well end up with less of her than you planned!

I also figure it would grow her back a bit, not all the way. So really good sex could still leave her with a net loss....

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by DocRick » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:33 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:24 pm
DocRick wrote:
Raso719 wrote:
Day 7

There is absolutely potential for some serious abuse there! But you'd need too make sure she's "fed" because with wet dreams and her own indulgence you may well end up with less of her than you planned!

I also figure it would grow her back a bit, not all the way. So really good sex could still leave her with a net loss....
Good point. Maybe I'll have to tie her hands behind her back to keep her from self indulging.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:38 pm

DocRick wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:33 pm
Raso719 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:24 pm
DocRick wrote:

Good point. Maybe I'll have to tie her hands behind her back to keep her from self indulging.

I think it would be more fun to give her a carefully calculated diet. Topping her off as needed. :D

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:22 pm

Day 12

Maybe something for the VSW board...
SpoilerShow
Man has is way with a woman after slipping her a shrinking potion. Each time she cums she shrinks and her body is VERY sensitive. He has his way with her until she's so small she feels her hips dislocate from his girth. Man eventually cums in her, causing her belly to bulge at her size. Man gives her another dose and watches as she loses her mind and plays with herself as she shrinks smaller and smaller, before being swept away in an ocean of his jiz.

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:39 pm

I got something for day 12.

Here's something less VSW, and something a little more visual.

Image generated using AI tools

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:55 pm

Hmmmm let's see....
You go to a bathhouse near Kyoto that appears out of the mist. The hostess says your satisfaction is ten-thousand percent guaranteed. You come back from the bath to your room and she is waiting for you...
"Hello, Master. I'll be in your care tonight " She says in a tiny voice with a slight accent, "You don't have to be gentle if you don't want..."

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:18 pm

Ooh, very nice short passage

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:13 am

Beating Raso to it! But unfortunately not for much longer

Day 13 - Visual prompt:

Image created using AI tools

Queen Skadi
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Queen Skadi » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:34 am

A knight from a small kingdom is sent to negotiate a trade deal and deliver a shipment of goods to a merchant from the giant kingdoms only to find that she is a part of the deal.