New Year New Writing Prompts!

The board to share all your fiction
Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: New Year New Writing Prompts!

Post by Raso719 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:56 pm

Glad some other peeps are getting in on it finally!

Day 13

In a world where women shrink when aroused (from my stories) mothers eventually need to have "the talk" with their daughters. A woman talks about shrinking and things to be careful about in an educational video. She explains that shrinking is part of being a girl and fun but also mentions stuff like using the buddy system, why certain toys can be dangerous and what to do if they can't stop shrink and get too small.

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:14 am

Day 14 - Visual prompt

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:04 pm

Day 14

A girl, who is naturally very short and self conscious about it, finds out her boy has a shrinking woman fetish and hesitantly agrees to RP being shrunk with him (dirty talk, over sized cloths, etc) only to realize she really is shrinking and for her BF to think she's just really getting into character.

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:52 am

Day 15 - visual prompt:

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:34 pm

gtquik702 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:52 am
Day 15 - visual prompt:
We've all had that one, cute batista we've fantasized about shrinking and watching her take a bath in your coffee....or maybe that's just me. :P

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:51 pm

Day 15

(I thought about writing a story for the halfway mark, but too much going on this week... maybe later in the week?)

A girl wakes up in her bed and she's been reduced to about 3ft tall. She isn't super surprised, but is a little annoyed. She sighs and gets on with her day, getting ready and dressed in her baggy clothes. She texts her BF to drop by, saying she feels a little down this morning (with a winky emoji) and goes about her morning best she can until her BF arrives. When he does they have some sexy time and as soon as the girl orgasms she....

Route A: Reduces in size by half once more and proceeds to get further activated, saying it's going to take her days to grow back. Couple banters cutlery from there.

Route B: Grows.... but not all the way to her former height.... or larger than she should of. Either way she wants more and she gets it.

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:56 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:34 pm

We've all had that one, cute batista we've fantasized about shrinking and watching her take a bath in your coffee....or maybe that's just me. :P
Not just you, I can confirm that I've had that fantasy!

Anyway, Day 16 - Visual prompt:

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 3:10 pm

Day 16

While at a library, a shy and bookish girl retreats into an far corner to cry. Here she is approached by a beautiful woman, who is only an inch tall, who lives in the library. She tries to comfort the girl and the begin a friendship that develops into a romance.

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:58 am

Day 17 - Visual prompt

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 2:22 pm

Day 17

A girl has been living in the carpets fibers of her girlfriend's bedroom for a few months now. She's given up all hope of getting her gigantic girlfriend's attention. She watches her girlfriend come and go from the carpets fibers, unable to be a part of her life anymore.

Possible routes:
  • She thinks the shrinking was an accident but somehow learns her girlfriend deliberately shrank her. Maybe she ended up much smaller than intended. Maybe not.
  • She knows her girlfriend spends around an hour a day looking for her... but the past few days she's noticed her girlfriend has stopped looking.
  • Her girlfriend brings home another girl and she watches as the love of her life moves on without her.
  • As above but her girlfriend also shrinks this new girl and it clicks that she was being used this whole time.
  • Girlfriend shrinks herself to be with her girlfriend again.

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chocolatejr9 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:50 am

"Alternate Reality Shrinkee"

Inspired by SteelDragonBlue's "A.R.G. (Alternate Reality Giantess)" series of pics, the idea is that the story takes place in an alternate world where coming across a tiny woman is not only possible, but quite likely. The story itself, however, would shine a spotlight on how certain pieces of media are different in this world: for example, the sitcom "Friends" would have the three female leads each at a different size from one other, and how that would affect the show as a whole.

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:16 am

Day 18 - Visual prompt

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:15 pm

chocolatejr9 wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:50 am
"Alternate Reality Shrinkee"

Inspired by SteelDragonBlue's "A.R.G. (Alternate Reality Giantess)" series of pics, the idea is that the story takes place in an alternate world where coming across a tiny woman is not only possible, but quite likely. The story itself, however, would shine a spotlight on how certain pieces of media are different in this world: for example, the sitcom "Friends" would have the three female leads each at a different size from one other, and how that would affect the show as a whole.
I like that idea! Like it's just totally normal for ladies to be small as hell.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 4:24 pm

Day 18

(This one was inspired by a conversation I had recently)
A lesbian couple, where one girl is on the basketball team and 6'4" and the other is a cheerleaders who is 4'7". The taller girl wants to be dominated by her sweet little cheerleader girlfriend. Being such a loving girlfriend, the short girl finds a potion that will shrink her taller partner. The catch is, the potion shrinks you from arousal and the short girl awkwardly thinks she can use the potion as a punishment incentive while dominating her taller partner. But the basketball player can't keep herself from getting horny (especially since her cheerleader girlfriend is so cute and awkward trying to dominate her) so she just keeps shrinking and shrinking and shrinking. Cheerleader GF panicss, basketball GF is super turned on and they have a good time while while the latter shrinks microscopic in her girlfriend's pubes.

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:24 pm

Day 19 - Visual prompt

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:27 pm

Day 19

A girl shrinks an other girls while on stream.... hmmmm keep an eye out for something about that.....

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:58 pm

Day 20

A girl is overwhelmed by stress. A freind shrinks her for the weekend so she can absolve herself of the the burden of decision making for some time. The tiny girl is pampered and her giant freind showers her in love and affection.

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:44 pm

Day 21

A substitute teacher at a high-school is barely s handful of years older than her students and extremely short, only 4'8" or so. The students all give her a hard time and she starts shrinking as she loses control of the class.

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:07 pm

I missed day 20, so here is a word prompt.

A struggling artist who draws female models on backgrounds suddenly finds his characters coming out of the pictures at that scale. So depending on the "zoom" of the image, some end out smaller than others.

Day 21 - Visual prompt

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm

Day 22 - Visual prompt

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:36 pm

Day 22

A girl has been holding a fairy as her own personal plaything for a few weeks now. She has cut off her wings and uses her for all sorts of horrible sexual acts. The fairy's girlfriend finally finds her in a really bad state. In her anger she shrinks the human girl super tiny and wants to get revenge but the fairy who was held captivate doesn't want to see her girlfriend do those things that happened to her to someone else. They leave together and leave thr girl absolutely tiny and stranded on her desk.

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:35 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:36 pm
Day 22

A girl has been holding a fairy as her own personal plaything for a few weeks now. She has cut off her wings and uses her for all sorts of horrible sexual acts. The fairy's girlfriend finally finds her in a really bad state. In her anger she shrinks the human girl super tiny and wants to get revenge but the fairy who was held captivate doesn't want to see her girlfriend do those things that happened to her to someone else. They leave together and leave thr girl absolutely tiny and stranded on her desk.
Tomorrow is my interpretation of this prompt! It's not what you think it'll be, so look out for it in the VSW board.

Day 23 - Visual prompt

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:58 pm

gtquik702 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:35 pm
Raso719 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 8:36 pm
Day 22

Tomorrow is my interpretation of this prompt! It's not what you think it'll be, so look out for it in the VSW board.
Oh? Do you have a story or image planed?

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:01 pm

Day 23

A girl uses an app to shrink herself at school to sneak out of study hall. However she accidentally leaves her phone on the desk and can't get it. The teacher comes in and takes her phone. The girl ends up getting found by another classmate who has no intention of helping her and every intention of keeping her as their pet.

gtquik702
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by gtquik702 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:18 pm

Day 24

I don't have a prompt, I've got a short story instead!

https://shrunken-women-board.com/phpBB3 ... =26&t=6047