Short Story -- Emily

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Short Story -- Emily

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:24 pm

Hey gang,

Here is a little something I just knocked out. Hopefully, it whets your whistle and floats your boat. Don't forget that I have more than twenty shrink fiction books for sale at Amazon. If you like this story there is plenty more where this came from.
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=Tina+Tempest ... _sb_noss_1

Emily
by
Tina Tempest

Emily closed her eyes as she settled herself on the tiny couch. Two weeks of pampering as some little girl’s doll. Tea parties, story time, bubble baths! And the best part? They were paying her! The money would be just what she needed to get back on her feet after her messy and expensive divorce. Although she was older than the college girls usually recruited by Dolls, Inc. usually hired, the recruiter stated that Emily had a mature and timeless beauty that was sure to be popular.
Emily could just imagine the view the little girl would have when she opened her surprise, Blonde Emily, wearing a long fuchsia gown with matching opera gloves lying in a crystal case, like something out of a fairytale. She would open the case; Emily would revive and the fun would begin. The metronome set to help Emily match her breathing to the proper rate for the anesthetizing gas faded away to nothingness.
She could sense the bright light even before she opened her eyes. Peppy music was playing softly. Emily heard the seal on her case open. Refreshing air filled the small space about her. She breathed deeply. Her silken couch was rolled out of its crystal sarcophagus on its tiny wheels. Emily opened her eyes and screamed.
Looking down at her was a paunchy, balding middle-aged man wearing a T-shirt depicting an anime damsel and a go pro camera.
“Who are you?” she cried.
“Hello, Emily, I’m Vincent, or Vinny if you prefer.”
He gazed down at her. Even though she was modestly dressed Emily’s arms still made a move to cover herself.
“Why aren’t you a little girl?”
“Because I paid an extra premium to Dolls, Inc. You really should have read the fine print of your contract.”
“Bu.. bu.. but!” sputtered Emily.
His giant hand closed in.
“Let’s get you unwrapped and into the tub. I’ll have lots of latex and leather fashions to clothe you in once you are dry.”
Emily could not hope to escape his grasp. He raised her to the level of his eyeballs.
“I love older women!”
Emily’s flesh crawled.
“Are you a natural blonde? The world is aching to know,”
“The world?”
“Of course, sweetheart, not only is this camera recording, but it is also sending a live feed to my Doll Fancier’s page on Facebook. I expect to get a tremendous amount of feedback and likes over the next two weeks. There is also YouTube, and my private Patreon feed, all healthy revenue streams. You are the very sort of doll my audience crushes to instantly. Emily, I am going to make you famous!”
“Ahhh!” cried Emily.
He shifted her in his grasp. She felt his fingers on the rear closure of her dress. Emily’s idyllic vacation had just become a nightmare!

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Short Story -- Emily

Post by DocRick » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:34 pm

Hopefully it's not a long term contract........