Fan Fiction Stomy Days Part II

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Fan Fiction Stomy Days Part II

Post by Tina Tempest » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:46 pm

Hey gang, I got right on it and wrote part two of Stormy Days. I will most likely be writing other parts. Let me know what you think. Don't forget to check out my many collection of shrunken woman fiction at Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Tina-Tempest/s?k=Tina+Tempest
XXoox -- Tina

Stormy Days pt. II
by
Tina Tempest

After hours of fruitless searching for clues, Reed held conference at the Baxter Building. In the media room, they were viewing footage from all the cameras in that part of Manhattan.
“How is it none of the videos show Sue leaving the building?”
“That is a very good question, Johnny. Obviously, she didn’t walk out. She responded to the call first because she was in a nearby store. Our E.T.A. was only eight minutes and she seemed to have things already wrapped up.”
“But they wrapped her up, professor!”
“Yes, I know, Ben. He must have overpowered her somehow and carried her off.”
“Two things wrong with that scenario, Stretch. First who could overpower the most powerful member of our team? Two, we’ve checked and rechecked the footage. No one is carrying a bag large enough to hold blue eyes or has a duffle bag over their shoulder that they could claim was full of laundry. Is the perp a magician? Sue’s description was Joe Nebbish, he certainly didn’t intimidate her!”
“Thank you for stating the obvious, Ben.”
Johnny rubbed his chin. “So, brother-in-law what do we do?”
“Read every license plate on the surrounding blocks, then we investigate every driver until we find our perp.”
The Thing slammed his fist upon the table. “That will take a court order. If we find a friendly judge, it might take us weeks to find the perp’s car. Weeks with Sue in his clutches. We don’t even know that the perp drove off with Sue. He could have taken the subway.”
“Public transportation would attract attention. Other than grunt detective work, what do you suggest, Ben?”
“We could ring up Doctor Strange for help.”
“He’s no psychic and there’s no evidence our perp used magic on Sue.”
“Really? How else do you make a five-foot-six woman wearing trackable electronics in every inch of her uniform vanish like a fart in the wind? If it wasn’t magic, what was it?”
“You’re right, Ben. I’ll phone up Doctor Strange.”
“In the meantime, what is that joker doing to my sister?”
Reed reached across the table and placed his hand upon Johnny’s forearm.
“I’m trying to not think about that. She’s not just your sister, she’s also my wife and the mother of my children.”
Ben Grimm pounded the table. “Talking solves nothing. Let’s get to work!”
Three hands came together. The absence of a fourth, feminine hand was poignant.
Sue tugged on her bonds. She could just imagine how she looked, spreadeagle and naked. She felt shame and embarrassment, but mostly she felt rage. The rage only intensified when the giant produced an expensive-looking digital camera and took numerous shots of Sue’s enticing restrained form from all angles. His index finger traced the line or her physique from chin to great toe while he cooed softly. “Now I know what heaven feels like.”
“Get stuffed!” barked Sue.
“Ah, such an attitude! I’ll have you a compliant, adoring doll in no time.”
“In your dreams, perv!”
“Ms. Richards, I have no desire to be the hard guy in our relationship, but the more recalcitrant you are, the more force I shall have to apply to your training.”
“Limp dick!”
The exceptionally ordinary man’s face flushed with anger.
“Best not to try my patience, small one.”
“Drop dead!”
His face purpled.
“I will not be trifled with!”
Sue stared appalled as the pudgy man dropped his trousers revealing a surprisingly large erect penis. Sue tried to slink away, but, of course, that was impossible.
His huge hand closed in. The straps restraining Sue fell away, but before she could make a run for it, Sue was in his palm. He strode over to a couch and laid down.
“Hold on!” cried Sue as she realized her initial fears were about to become completely justified.
The pudgy perp pressed Sue’s struggling form against his erect manhood. Sue’s legs and arms were wrapped about his shaft.
“No!” she cried as he proceeded to pleasure himself, using Sue as a masturbatory aid. The Invisible Woman, who had encountered tentacle monsters and other nasties, had had nightmares about this very scenario. The giant sighed with pleasure as he took his good old time building to climax. Sue squirmed, but there was nothing she could do against her abductor’s strength and size advantage, certainly not with the inhibitor collar around her neck. Summoning a forcefield failed. Her attempt at invisibility failed. Sue cried out in frustration just as the giant came in torrents. Hot, smelly cum, the consistency and temperature of just off the stove tapioca hit Sue full in the face. It went in her hair, plastering it to her head. It covered her eyes, sealing them like primary school paste. It went up her nose and forced its way down her throat. She gasped and coughed at the vile invasion of male ejaculate. This had to be her single worst day ever.
He raised Sue above his face as he freed one of her arms. Sue wiped the cum out of her eyes. His countenance loomed large.
“First lesson, Ms. Reed. I will NOT be mocked!”
He strode across the large bedroom. Along the opposite wall was a long table on which sat a shrunken mobile home that the giant had liberated from a newly constructed trailer park. He opened the newly hinged roof and placed Sue inside it.
“Your attitude must change, small one. You start out butt naked. Through good and contrite behavior, you can earn yourself benefits, clothing, luxuries, gourmet meals. Until you learn to be an obedient and faithful doll, your unclad state will continue. I’ll leave you here to contemplate your bad attitude. There is food in the fridge and clean sheets on the bed. You will note in the bathroom that the water for the tub and shower is turned off. Your baths will be part of our together time from now on through forever. You get no bath tonight. Marinate in my spunk all night. While you contemplate your misbehavior. In the future, if you are exceptionally good, you may even earn the privilege of showering and bathing without my assistance in your own tub. But you are going to have to be very, very good indeed to unlock that benefit.” He scowled at her and closed the trailer lid.
Sue stood there stunned for a moment, before setting out to explore her prison. It was a pricy top-of-the-line mobile home with expensive furnishings. Living room, kitchen, what was obviously the guest bedroom done up as a library, half bathroom of sink and commode, laundry room, master bedroom attached to a master bath, the house had every amenity. Sue turned on the taps in the tub of the master bath hoping to take a shower. Nothing happened. She washed the giant’s foul cum off her skin and out of her hair the best she could in the sink before wrapping herself in a towel. Her explorations turned up a tiny hairdryer, which she used on her golden locks. Sue considered her reflection as she stood before the mirror. This was the worst pickle she had ever been in. Even if Reed and the rest of the team could track her down and rescue her, could what had been done to her be reversed? Was restoring her beyond the scientific ability of her genius husband? What if the Doll Maker was only interested in shrinking things! It was possible that the man had not even investigated the possibilities of restoring the items he had shrunk. Perhaps the physics only worked one way, towards reduction. If so, she might never regain her lost stature. In that case, her future was an endless horror show. Susan Storm Richards seethed, robbed of her powers, her height, her agency, reduced to an organic sexual toy, it was maddening! How many of her nightmares had she awoken screaming from that had just a single element of these eldritch terrors? Here they were, all combined in one, and Sue knew with absolute certainty that she was not dreaming. She would not be waking up next to Reed with a shiver and be able to shake it off. Despite herself, she began sobbing. Dazed, befuddled, and enraged, she stumbled into the adjoining bedroom and collapsed into the bed. To cope, her mind shut down and brought forth blissful unconsciousness.

TicTacLover
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Fan Fiction Stomy Days Part II

Post by TicTacLover » Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:34 pm

Another "Fantastic" addition to the story! Your ability to write characters, especially female ones makes them feel so alive and brings a smile to my face! I myself have always had a difficult time writing female characters, but I suppose the classic saying of "write what you know" truly applies here. As I have a feeling you are writing from experience (Being a shrunken little doll) Anyway, keep up the good work, and I look forward to the misadventures of the tiny Sue Storm!