Stormy Day pt. III

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Stormy Day pt. III

Post by Tina Tempest » Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:13 am

Hey gang, This story is coming along at a steady clIp. Here is part three of Stormy Days. I will most likely be writing other parts. Let me know what you think. Don't forget to check out my many collection of shrunken woman fiction at Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Tina-Tempest/s?k=Tina+Tempest
XXoox -- Tina

Stormy Days Part III
by
Tina Tempest

Doctor Strange waved his arms about the room.
“I’m not getting the impression of residual magic. I’m actually detecting hints of science.”
“Science? What kind?” asked Reed Richards, leader of the Fantastic Four.
“I can’t tell you more than that. Magic and science recognize each other but are incompatible world views. I mean, you do what you do, and I do my thing.”
“Are you sure this wasn’t magic?”
“A spell large enough to overwhelm and translate a superheroine the size of your wife and to conquer her abilities would leave traces for days. How long since her disappearance?”
“Twenty-four hours.”
“In that case, it definitely wasn’t magic,” returned the master prestidigitator.
“So, we are dealing with super science?”
“Almost certainly.”
“Almost?”
“There is a slim chance your wife’s abductor was a trans-dimensional being from a parallel universe, but those doorways generally leave a scent of brimstone behind. If that scent is sufficiently masked, no magician, not even one of my abilities can detect it. However, listening to your wife’s last transmission, the perpetrator does not strike me as inter-dimensional. Probably a slightly unconventional scientist who made an unlikely yet fortuitous discovery.”
Reed Richards rolled his eyes.
“Thanks for nothing.”
“Hey, don’t shoot the messenger.”
“I’m sorry. I appreciate your insight.”
“I understand. This must be quite emotional for you.”
“Your gift for understatement is without parallel, Doc.”
The men shook hands before Doctor Strange took flight.
The strains of The Grass Roots, “Midnight Confessions” playing very loudly awoke her with a start. After a long moment, it all came back to her. The shrinking, the abduction, the stripping, the giant penis. Sue Storm Richards shivered and hugged the blanket tightly around herself. The ceiling above her head opened and the giant’s hand descended from the heavens and snatched her from the bed. With his overpowering strength. She was unable to retain her concealing sheet and blanket.
The giant was naked. Not far away was a giant unmade bed. He toppled into it holding Sue above him.
“How did you sleep, honey?” he asked in the tone of a lover.
He lowered her to his lips and began kissing her all over. Sue felt clammy from scalp to great toe. The giant kissed every millimeter of her flesh, both front and back. Compounding everything was his morning halitosis. Sue was repulsed as she had never been. The giant lips, tongue and teeth toured her body a second time. He sucked her right breast, her left breast, and then both at the same time. Sue detested even more that this felt far better than it had any right to. She gagged at her own body’s betrayal.
His lips moved lower, focusing on her crotch.
“No! No!” cried Sue as she felt the tip of his tongue enter her secret place.
The giant bore down. Sue squirmed, mostly in horror but increasingly with pleasure. Her lady bits seemed to be extremely sensitive. Far more sensitive than when she was full size. The giant’s probing was starting to yield pay dirt. Sue cried out profanities, tried to imagine mundane things, elderly nuns. She tried to imagine horrid things, injured puppies, still the decidedly unwanted orgasm crept closer. She felt it emanating from the base of her spine. It was building at an almost logarithmic scale! “No, damn it, NO!” she cried as she fought her body’s instincts. Her pleasure centers began shutting off messages from the logical sections of the brain. To be forced to cum by this monster would be the worst violation of her entire life. The predations and tortures of Doctor Doom were nothing compared to revealing the depths of her sensuality under these circumstances! She would rather literally die.
“Ahhh!” she cried as the titanic orgasm coursed through her body. The giant lapped up her juices and laughed. He stared down at Sue.
“It looks like my theory is proven in spades. My shrinking process greatly increases the sensitivity of a woman’s clitoris and all her erogenous zones. If I ever patent my process, one of its medical uses will be to help women who have difficulty climaxing achieve orgasm. In the cases of women with normal or hyper sexuality, it will not take too many treatments like the one I just provided to turn them into virtual nymphomaniacs! A big reason I chose you, sweetheart, is because your well-documented history with Namor and The Black Panther prove that you are an unusually sensual woman with a higher-than-average sex drive who would make an excellent test subject. In theory, the orgasms my shrinking process provides are as addicting as crack or heroin. Shall we test this theory, small one?”
He smiled and winked. Sue’s crystal blue eyes grew large. He raised her to his lips a second time.
“No!” screamed Sue. Internally, she was praying that all of this was a dream and that she would wake up any second. Her clitoris sprang to life anew, this time with increased sensitivity. Sue feared that the giant’s theory was an actual prophesy of her future. A tiny living doll addicted to coming and nothing else. A tiny woman who would do anything to receive her fix from her supplier. A cum crack whore! “Reed!” cried Sue in desperation. Her body betrayed her almost immediately after and she hung limp in the giant’s hand, her body flushed crimson with embarrassment.
When the giant came into focus again, he was wearing a besotted expression.
“My, that orgasm was even more intense than the first one. I don’t really have anything else planned today. Let’s see how many big Os I can get out of you between now and midnight. In theory, the effect is cumulative. The fifth orgasm will be more intense by factor of up to ten than the sixth orgasm which will be less intense than the seventh orgasm and so on. In theory, there must be a physical limit. Shall we see if we can find it?
Sue gasped in horror but already her brain’s pleasure centers were abuzz with curiosity and desire. He shifted her in his grasp, his lips closed in upon her tiny, sensitive, blonde thatched box.