Fancy dress

The board to share all your fiction
theangelofdeath1986
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Fancy dress

Post by theangelofdeath1986 » Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:16 pm

My first story.

When Cassie was asked to a fancy dress party she thought I know I will go as my favourite Disney character Alice.

That day she went to a local store to find the props she needed, when a small shop she had never seen before caught her eye. The store was called Bits and Bobs costume props. She thought to herself this was perfect hopefully they have something I can use.

As she she looked around the store a shop assistant appeared from nowhere it seemed and asked "Can I help you?" Cassie jumped startled by the sudden appearance of this short woman before her, "I was looking to see if you had anything that could go with an Alice in Wonderland costume?" Cassie replied once getting over her initial shock.

"Ah I know just the thing" the assistant replied as she walked towards the shelf behind the counter. After looking through the shelves she found what she was looking for, she returned with an ornate blue Drink me bottle, "wow its just like the one in the film" Cassie exclaimed with an air of excitement as it could not be more perfect.

The shop assistant said "its very authentic she said with wink, its $25 as a special today" Cassie shrugged off the strange wink but couldn't believe her luck so she paid the assistant and set off back home.

Once home Cassie put on her Alice costume and picked up the drink me bottle when she looked closer at the label it said 100% authentic, which made her recall the strange wink the assistant gave her earlier, she shook her head and said "no surely not" but her curiousity got the better of her so she decided to drink some of the liquid, she took a big gulp and set the bottle back on the table.

"Oh suddenly I dont feel so good" she said as she slumped against the table and sat on it as her legs became very weak, suddenly the world seemed as though she was being drawn downwards she closed her eyes thinking the substance was playing tricks on her, she opened her eyes again to realise the room and everything around her was so much larger than before.

She got to her feet and walked over to lean on the bottle to judge just how small she became. She was barely 6 inches if that from what she could make out.

"Well I guess it really was 100% authentic" she sighed.......

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Fancy dress

Post by DocRick » Mon Feb 26, 2024 2:58 pm

And then, the proprietor of the dress shop who had followed her home, reached down and grabbed her......"Never fails. Silly girls just can't resist seeing if it's real."