A magical mishap (AI written story)

The board to share all your fiction
Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

A magical mishap (AI written story)

Post by Elana » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:03 pm

As there were a few AI generated stories around I thought I give it a try.

The following was written by Iambe Storeteller 20B
with some guiding prompts and asking it do redo any scenes that made zero sense.
I also provided the Ai with one line descriptions of the three heroes as I had used those for some prior thing.

But the overall story outline and the scenes were written by the AI with really only minor editing when it did get too confused and misspelled a name or things like that (or tried to convert between cm and inches and obviously got the wrong numbers)

But apart from that I refuse to take any responsibility for the ramblings of the AI :P
So here it goes:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a rustic inn, nestled amongst the squalor of the city, there resided three comrades bound by fate and their lust for adventure. Among them was Elowyn, the cunning and enigmatic half-elf mage, famous for her mastery over the arcane arts.

Her radiant red hair flowed like molten gold, framing her graceful features, which bore traces of her elven heritage. Green robes, enshrouding her voluptuous form, whispered secrets of arcane knowledge and hidden desires.

Green eyes, mirrors reflecting the flames of the hearth, seemed to glint with unspoken intent. Delicate fingers, adorned with rings imbued with arcane energy, danced subtly through the air, yearning for the touch of magic.

With Elowyn's height of 162cm (5 feet 4 inches), she paled in comparison to the titanic figure of Brian the barbarian. Standing at an incredible 194cm (6 feet 4 inches) tall, complete with shaggy blond hair and a rugged beard, he was a walking mountain of muscle and raw power.

The third in this heroic trio was Lidda, the cunning and resourceful halfling thief. She was a veritable whirlwind of motion and charm. Standing at a modest 96cm (3 feet 2 inches) tall, her lithe figure was a testament to years spent honing her agile body and sharp reflexes.

Her raven black hair fell in loose waves around her delicate oval face, framing her expressive brown eyes, full of wit and guile. Her leather attire, expertly crafted and tailored to enhance her stealth capabilities, clung seductively to her curvy hips and firm derriere.

Lidda moved with a fluid grace that belied her deadly skills, her nimble hands deftly picking pockets and slipping locks with ease. Despite her diminutive size, she exuded an irresistible allure that captivated both men and women alike.

Together, these three disparate souls formed an alliance, bound by fate and their mutual fascination with the unknown.

Transformed into a makeshift sanctuary of arcane wisdom, Elowyn's quarters emitted an air of enchantment and intellectual prowess. Enchanted scrolls lay neatly arranged on her polished wooden table, adorned with intricate symbols and cryptograms representing the sum of her vast knowledge.

Potent yet refined chemicals filled the air, their distinct aromas hinting at the miraculous potential contained within those aged vials. Elowyn's keen mind navigated this sea of mystery, unlocking secrets lost to time, all in pursuit of a noble cause.

For Brian, the mighty barbarian and her steadfast protector, Elowyn toiled tirelessly, determined to bestow upon him the gift of invincible strength. Week after week, she poured her heart and soul into this perilous endeavor, driven by her unwavering loyalty and compassion.

Yet, as oft happens when hubris creeps unnoticed, a moment's lapse brought ruin. A single droplet of venom slipped unchecked into the delicate balance of the potion, forever altering its intended purpose. With a bubbling roar, the cauldron erupted, spewing a noxious gas that swirled menacingly in the air.

Elowyn's bloodcurdling cry rent the air as she succumbed to the malicious mist. Shrinking agony consumed her, as she dwindled slowly, gradually reducing to a petite ten centimeters (4 inches) tall.

As her once expansive robes fell from her shrunken form, they revealed the curve of her hips and the soft swell of her breasts, gliding sensually over her now exposed flesh. Panic etched across her stricken features, Elowyn's intelligent gaze registered the surreal spectacle unfolding before her.

Her once form fitting attire now draped elegantly around her tiny frame. Elowyn's heart raced with terror and despair, pleading for any divine intervention that might spare her from this terrifying predicament.

As Elowyn's vision adjusted to the new perspective, she found herself staring wide-eyed at her once familiar surroundings now transformed into a colossal labyrinth. Her leather shoes felt like gigantic mountains underneath her delicate feet.

Her brilliant green robes billowed and flapped in the gentle currents created by her movements, casting eerie shadows upon the floor. Every item in her laboratory – be it the crude cauldron or the delicate quills – appeared monstrous and unwieldy.

"What have I done?" she murmured, her voice barely audible even to her own ears. "How could I have been so careless? Venom... dragon's egg..." Her thoughts raced frantically, replaying every action taken before the disastrous mistake.

Realizing with stark clarity the gravity of her situation, Elowyn swallowed hard, forcing herself to push aside her mounting fear. "I must find a way back," she resolved, determination etched in her furrowed brow. "But first, I need help."

With renewed resolve fueling her determination, Elowyn began to search frantically about her massive workspace, hoping against hope that someone among her friends would sense her plight and come to her aid.

Suddenly struck by a horrifying revelation, Elowyn's eyes widened in horror. "No... no one will know! They won't enter my room!" Realization dawned upon her; her isolationism and obsession with privacy had left her vulnerable and alone.

Panic surging through her veins, she knew that waiting for rescue was futile. "Very well," she muttered fiercely, steeling herself for the arduous journey ahead. "I shall seek them out."

Summoning all her remaining courage, Elowyn shed her shattered illusions and stripped herself of her remaining garments, standing completely naked. Her curves, once obscured by the flowing folds of her robes, now stood bold and defiant under the harsh light.

Taking a deep breath, she approached the heavy wooden door separating her quarters from the rest of the tavern, her tiny hand stretching upwards, searching for the handle. "Please, let it open," she whispered hoarsely, channeling every ounce of her indomitable willpower into the simple act of pushing.

The door remained stubbornly shut, mocking her feeble attempts to budge it. It became painfully clear that she would never reach the handle at her current size. Desperation driving her forward, Elowyn's mind raced frantically, seeking alternative solutions.

Confronted with the cruel reality of her miniature stature, Elowyn turned her attention to the narrow gap between the floor and the base of the door. Trying to squeeze through, she realized that ironically she was to big for that.

Resigned to finding another solution, she hesitated for a fleeting moment, then closed her eyes, drawing upon the depths of her arcane knowledge. Focusing her remaining magical energies, she unleashed a concentrated burst of explosive force directed at the vulnerable wood.

There was a faint pop followed by a shower of dust and splinters as the fragile barrier crumbled. But instead of creating a grand entrance, Elowyn's spell produced a small, irregular hole large barely large enough for her to squeeze throughe.

Undeterred, Elowyn took a deep breath, steeling herself for the humiliating crawl through the rubble-strewn relatively tiny hole in the door.

Walking through the gigantic hallway, Elowyn's heart hammered wildly in her chest.

Finally arriving at Liddas' door, she took a moment to catch her breath, her chest heaving with exhaustion. "Lidda," she called out, her voice barely more than a whisper. "Lidda, please..."

Sensing that soft knocking would bear no fruit, Elowyn drew upon her resilience and strength, raised her tiny fist, and slammed it against the solid wooden door with all her might. The impact did little more than shake the surface slightly, but the force behind it carried her frantic plea.

"LIDDA! PLEASE HEAR ME! IT'S ELOWYN! I NEED YOUR HELP!"

The door groaned in protest, finally swinging open. Elowyn's eyes widened in shock as she looked up, beholding the towering figure of Lidda. The normally diminutive halfling now loomed over her, easily ten times larger than her own size.

Despite her desperate state, a spark of relief ignited within her. "Lidda!" she cried out, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Thank the gods, you're here!"

However, Lidda seemed entirely unfazed by the sight of her friend shivering and trembling before her. Instead, her gaze swept far over Elowyns head, searching for some unseen threat. "What do you want?" she growled, clearly irritated.

Feeling the ground shift beneath her once more, Elowyn couldn't help but wonder if her plight grew worse by the moment. Tears threatening to choke her words, she tried once more. "Lidda," she croaked, her voice barely audible. "I need your help. Please..."

Ignoring Lidda's dismissive demeanor, Elowyn charged blindly into the room, driven by desperation and the slim hope that Lidda would provide the salvation she craved.

Once inside, she threw herself at Lidda's feet, her tiny form writhing pathetically on the floor. "Please, Lidda," she begged, her voice breaking with raw emotion. "Help me. I made a terrible mistake, and I can't—"

It wasn't until Lidda's shadow seemed to loom closer that Elowyn noticed her friend's gaze finally fixing on her. Despite her shrunken state and nudity, a flicker of concern flashed in Lidda's dark brown eyes.

"Elowyn?" Lidda's voice softened, and she knelt down, her enormous hands nearly engulfing the tiny sorceress. "What happened? How did you become... like this?"

Overwhelmed by the sudden display of concern, Elowyn's tears spilled freely, leaving wet tracks on her pale face. In that moment, she knew she had found solace and a true friend who cared for her beyond the boundaries of size and magic.

With Lidda's comforting presence surrounding her, Elowyn recounted the tragic events leading up to her current predicament. She described the failed potion, the venomous mist, and the relentless shrinking that had torn away her sense of control and safety.

As she spoke, Lidda's expression grew increasingly concerned, and her fingers gently traced patterns on Elowyn's skin, unconsciously attempting to transfer some of her own warmth and vitality to her shivering friend.

"Oh, Elowyn," Lidda whispered sympathetically, her hazel eyes brimming with compassion. "We'll figure this out together. You have my word."

And with those reassuring words, Elowyn felt a spark of hope reignite within her.

"First, we need to reverse the shrinking effect," Lidda mused, her sharp mind racing to devise a solution.

Elowyn thought for a moment "I have most things I need in my lab, but for a proper regrowth potion I need the tusks of a dire boar. Perhaps we could ask Brian about getting those?"

"I'll speak with Brian immediately," Lidda volunteered.

Holding Elowyn securely in her hand, Lidda strode confidently into Brian's room. The burly barbarian lay sprawled on his massive bed, snoring soundly, unaware of the tumultuous events transpiring outside.

"BRIAN!" Lidda bellowed, her powerful voice piercing through the din.

Brian jolted awake, sitting upright with a startled grunt. His eyes widened in surprise as he caught sight of the tiny sorceress held aloft by Lidda. "What in the name of the gods are you two doing?" he demanded, scratching his beard.

Elowyn took advantage of the surprised pause. "Brian," she said urgently, her voice trembling with desperation. "We require your assistance. We need the tusks of a dire boar for a vital potion."

Brian's eyebrows arched in curiosity. "You girls always messing around with dangerous stuff, huh?" he asked, chuckling gruffly. "Alright, I'll take care of it. Just tell me where to find the damned thing."

With gratitude flooding her heart, Elowyn managed a weak smile. "Thank you, Brian," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "Your help means everything."

Elowyn provided Brian with precise directions to locate the dire boar's lair hidden deep within the treacherous marshlands nearby.

After ensuring that Brian understood the gravity of their situation and the importance of bringing back the tusks, they bid him farewell.

As Brian disappeared through the door, clad in his sturdy armor and carrying his trusty weapons, Elowyn couldn't help but feel a twinge of unease. Yet, she also held onto the glimmer of hope that Brian's strength and determination would see them through this perilous challenge.

Lidda's expressive eyes sparkled with mischief as she lifted Elowyn's chin, meeting her worried gaze. A playful smirk curled the corners of her lips. "I know how we can pass the time until Brian comes back," she purred, her voice dripping with anticipation.

Even though she was terrified of what the cunning halfling might have planned, Elowyn couldn't deny the warmth spreading throughout her body at the touch of Lidda's gentle fingers. She closed her eyes, surrendering to the unknown.

To her surprise, however, Lidda didn't press forward with anything sinister. Instead, she leaned in, closing the distance between them with a tender, featherlight kiss – one that lingered on Elowyn's delicate forehead like a ray of sunshine amidst the storm clouds of fear and uncertainty.

Elowyn's eyes fluttered open, filled with confusion and a hint of embarrassment. "Lidda," she whimpered softly, unsure of how to process the unexpected affection.

But Lidda simply grinned, her amber eyes shining with genuine warmth. "Don't worry, love," she whispered, nuzzling her nose against Elowny's. "Just passing the time, that's all."

Feeling emboldened by Elowyn's lack of resistance, Lidda continued her exploration of her tiny friend's body. Her soft tongue darted out, lightly tracing the line of Elowyn's collarbone before dipping lower, teasing the sensitive valley between her breasts.

Gasping softly, Elowyn's body responded to Lidda's ministrations, arching into the touch that was both foreign and exhilarating. Lidda reveled in the taste of Elowyn's skin, savoring the unique flavors that danced on her tongue.

Her mouth trailed higher, taking special care to suckle and nibble on the hardened nipples that were now sensitive points on Elowyn's body. Groaning softly, Lidda increased the intensity of her assault, using her expert tongue to stimulate every inch of flesh she could reach.

Elowyn's moans grew louder, her body writhing beneath Lidda's skilled touch. She had never experienced such intense pleasure before, let alone at the hands - or rather, the mouth – of her dear friend.

Meanwhile, Brian emerged from the treacherous marshlands, his muscular frame coated in mud and sweat. His eyes scanned the horizon until they locked onto the ominous outline of the dire boar's lair.

Taking a deep breath, he steeled himself for the battle ahead and charged towards the massive beast. The dire boar was an enormous creature, standing well over six feet tall, with razor-sharp tusks protruding from its maw. Its bulky form shook the ground beneath it as it sensed the intruder's approach.

The fight ensued in a symphony of grunts and snorts, with Brian employing his impressive combat skills honed through countless battles. Each strike of his massive warhammer met with a resounding crash, sending showers of earth and debris flying in all directions.

But the dire boar proved to be a formidable opponent, dodging many of Brian's blows with surprising agility. It counterattacked relentlessly, aiming its deadly tusks directly for Brian's vulnerable underbelly.

Brian grunted with effort, sweat pouring down his muscular torso, but he refused to give up. Every cut he inflicted brought him closer to defeating the monstrous beast.

Finally, after what felt like hours of brutal combat, Brian delivered the decisive blow. With a mighty roar, he leaped high into the air, landing squarely on top of the dire boar, driving his full weight into the crippling strike.

The beast let out a horrendous groan, convulsed once, and then lay still, its lifeless body crushed beneath Brian's immense bulk.

Breathing heavily, Brian panted, wiping sweat from his brow. He reached down, cut off both tusks and shoved them into his belt. Satisfied with the prize, he began the arduous journey back to his friends.

Upon returning to the safety of their haven, Brian found Lidda and Elowyn waiting anxiously, their faces etched with worry. Between gasps for air, he recounted the harrowing tale of his epic battle against the dire boar, earning them both awe and admiration.

"Well done, my friend," Lidda applauded, her eyes shining with pride. "Now, let us tend to your wounds and prepare the potion that shall restore Elowyn to her rightful size."

Grateful for their praise, Brian nodded, allowing Lidda to lead him to a comfortable spot where she could attend to his injuries.

Sitting down, he flexed his sore muscles, wincing slightly at the pain that radiated through his body. Lidda rolled her eyes, shaking her head with a mix of concern and amusement.

Using her nimble fingers, she began to clean the cuts and scrapes on Brian's arms, shoulders, and legs. Each touch sent a shiver of pleasure coursing through his massive form, making it difficult for him to suppress a low growl of satisfaction.

Despite her focus on tending to his wounds, Lidda couldn't help but steal glances at Brian's impressive physique. His towering stature, defined muscles, and ruggedly handsome features captivated her gaze.

She worked diligently, applying salves and wrapping bandages around his injuries, trying her best to ignore the heat rising in her cheeks. However, every brush against his strong chest or firm abdomen sent waves of desire coursing through her.

Finally, satisfied that Brian's wounds were taken care of, Lidda stepped back, flushing slightly. "There you are," she murmured, tearing her eyes away from the tempting sight of his muscular torso. "Healed and ready for whatever else our adventures may throw at us."

Chuckling softly, Brian wrapped his massive hand around Lidda's slender wrist, pulling her close enough to capture her lips in a tender kiss. "I think I've found the halfling I wouldn't mind being 'thrown' at me, little one," he whispered, his deep voice rumbling with warmth and affection.

However, their moment was interrupted by Elowyn's concerned voice calling out from across the room. "Lidda! Brian! Time is of the essence! We must begin preparing the potion immediately!"

Elowyn's green eyes gleamed with concentration as she guided Brian through the complex rituals required to create the potion. Her delicate fingers moved gracefully through the swirling mist, channeling her magical energies into the concoction.

"Now, Brian," she instructed, her voice steady despite the strain she felt. "Place your hand here, on the rim of the cauldron. You must anchor our energies, grounding them into the Earth's power."

Obligingly, Brian placed his massive hand on the iron rim, feeling the surge of energy flowing through it and into the ground below. Sweat trickled down his forehead as he focused on fulfilling his role.

Next, Elowyn turned to Lidda. "You, my dear friend, must hold me tightly around my waist. Your love and bond with both Brian and myself will infuse the potion with additional power."

Lidda hesitated for a moment, unable to believe she was being entrusted with such an important task. But she summoned all her courage and compassion, wrapping her strong arms around Elowyn's slim waist, holding her close to her chest.

Feeling the warmth of Lidna's embrace and the strength of Brian's presence, Elowyn closed her eyes, drawing upon her last reserves of magical energy. Her face contorted with the effort, beads of sweat forming on her brow.

"One more push, my friends," she gasped, her voice barely audible. "Help me... bring... me... back..."

With a final, explosive burst of energy, Elowyn expelled the last drops of potion into the cauldron. The mist swirled furiously, casting eerie shadows on the walls, before finally settling.

Panting heavily, Elowyn pulled away from Lidda's embrace, swaying on her tiptoes as she caught her breath. "It's done," she whispered hoarsely. "Now we must wait and see if it has worked."

As they waited in tense anticipation, Brian couldn't help but notice how enticing Elowyn's curves looked. Despite knowing they needed rest and recovery, his mind wandered, imagining the possibilities of what they could explore together once Elowyn regained her normal size.

As they watched, Elowyn's petite form began to shift and stretch.
She was no longer a tiny, helpless half-elf; instead, she was tall and proud, matching Lidda's standing height while sitting on the ground. Her vibrant green eyes sparkled with triumph, and her rosy cheeks glowed with exhaustion and relief.

Lidda sighed, running her hand through her messy hair. "It's a pity, I liked being the big one for a change," she muttered, a trace of sadness hidden within her words.

Brian, on the other hand, couldn't hide his excitement. "Elowyn," he said, his voice thick with desire. "You have no idea how much I've missed looking at you normally."

Elowyn blushed, her eyes flickering with unspoken feelings. "Thank you, both of you," she stammered, unsure of how to react to their sudden attraction.

But for now, they knew they needed rest. Their exhausted bodies cried out for sleep, and their spirits needed time to recover from the draining magic. As they collapsed onto various surfaces, their intertwined limbs spoke volumes about the bonds they had formed during their perilous journey, and the passion that simmered beneath the surface, waiting to be unleashed.
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles

Tags:

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: A magical mishap (AI written story)

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:03 am

That's a very good story, Elana, I enjoyed it a lot. I confess I primarily went for ChatGPT because it was the one I'd heard of the most.....but maybe I can give Storyteller 20B a crack some time! Do you have a link by any chance?

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A magical mishap (AI written story)

Post by Elana » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:03 am

It is a local installation. Not the smartest AI I have used, but it was made for storytelling, so I thought I give it a shot.

To run the model I used the apply named text generation webui: https://github.com/oobabooga/text-generation-webui

And the direct model link https://huggingface.co/TheBloke/Iambe-S ... r-20B-GPTQ

In case you want a version that doesn't demand to run 100% on the gpu here the version that is made to get distributed between cpu and gpu https://huggingface.co/TheBloke/Iambe-S ... r-20B-GGUF

And as a bonus here a program that is supposingly super easy to set up to run the gguf version of models, but I haven't tested it myself https://lmstudio.ai
Protect freedom of Expression!
Stand against all censors and self proclaimed morale apostles