Sara the condom

The board to share all your fiction
a_perverse_twist
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Sara the condom

Post by a_perverse_twist » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:11 am

I posted this over at violentsw com a while back but thought I'd add it here. Feel free to contact me if you want to chat.

Sara was looking forward to being part of a threesome when she arrived at the address she was given. The woman who answered the door was wearing tight fitting black leather gloves, thigh high leather boots and a black leather skirt and red silk shirt and a leather collar with a steel ring. Sara had met her in a bar last night. She offered Sara a drink which made Sara slightly queasy and light headed. Suddenly Sara realized she was shrinking, her full size clothes strew about her. The woman picked Sara up from the floor, her body now only about 6 inches tall. She quickly grabbed Sara up grasping Sara’s arms in one hand and legs in the other she gave Sara a few good hard pulls stretching her out like a rubber band watching her snap back. Each stretch was torture for Sara and she screamed with the pain. Satisfied that Sara is sufficiently elastic she takes her into the other room and proceeds to tell the man that she has found a condom.

She pulls Sara’s legs in opposite directions and then tugs them painfully stretching them a few times. Then she begins to force Sara down onto her partner’s very erect cock. Working his cock up into Sara’s ass, while Sara screamed, until the head of his cock was force into Sara’s upper chest just under her neck. The woman looked admiringly at her handiwork. Sara’s torso was painfully stretched out more than double, until she covered the length of his 7 1/2” cock. Sara’s torso was stretched so thin that the woman could clearly see the outline of the man’s cock head through Sara’s upper chest. Sara’s once ample tits were stretched out to mere bumps across her now tube like body. Still she could at least move her arms though it did her no good. Sara looks comical, stretched out over his cock. Her body a long cock shaped flesh colored tube with a small woman’s head with short brunette hair on the top and arms and legs that are too short for her now elongated body. The woman, smiling, then takes Sara’s rubberized legs and ties them around the man’s balls as a cock ring and to keep the little Sara condom firmly in place. It feels to Sara like her leg bones are being pulverized. To Sara’s horror the woman has tied her legs in a square knot.

The man and woman proceed to have sex with Sara as a condom. The woman begins by sucking his cock for several minutes, alternating deep throat sucking and licking with a firm and fast hand job, stroking Sara’s rubberized body like a cock sleeve up and down his cock with her leather gloved hand. Finally after what seems like a never ending nightmare of being stretched and tugged up and down the cock inside of Sara the woman lets go of her. The woman turns and bends over, guiding his hard cock up into her very tight puckered, and as Sara realized with horror, moist smelly asshole. He shoves hard all the way up into the woman’s asshole, burying his cock in her and then commences thrusting. Sara is engulfed in the woman’s asshole. Unable to breath she thinks she’s going to suffocate, but the man pulls out each time Sara thinks she won’t last a second longer, giving her a breath of air before plunging her back in. A few times after he pulls out the woman turns to suck on his cock again before it goes back up her ass. Sara loses all sense of time as the man brutally ass fucks his girlfriend. Suddenly he pulls out and grabs the other woman’s short hair and pulls her head around to face him. She knows exactly what she’s supposed to do and kneels facing him and begins sucking his cock and then jacking it off with a hard fast stroking motion.

Sara is now so stretched out she is sliding up and down the man’s cock being used as a jack off sleeve. Sara feels his cock swell inside of her overstretched tiny body. A rush of hot spunk flows into Sara, but since his cock is already buried in her from her asshole to the base of her neck the cum has no place to go but to gush into her tiny head, and immediately begin to erupt violently from her mouth and nose. Sara is vomiting what seems to her like gallons of hot spunk. The pressure in her tiny head grows however and with the second and third spurts she is crying streaming tears of hot thick cum and with another spurt she feels her ear drums explode and cum begins spraying out of her ears. With the last few spasms Sara’s head is a fountain of hot jizz spraying out of every orifice in her head. All the while the woman is stroking Sara over the man’s hard cock and laughing, until finally she let’s go of the man’s cock and stares at the cum leaking condom that is Sara.

Once Sara is no longer spewing hot spunk out of every hole in her head, the woman wraps her gloved hand around Sara’s body and starts jacking her up and down his cock again. She is using long strokes and Sara’s neck begins to bulge and her jaw feels like it’s going to be torn off, when to her shock she sees the mans’ cock head pop out of her mouth. The woman is elated by this and takes the chance to lick the cock head and suck on it looking Sara in the eyes as she does so. Then she gives Sara a wink and shoves her all the way down the shaft of the cock bunching up Sara’s wrecked torso at the base of the man’s cock. She proceeds to deep throat his cock for a minute or so sucking out any last drops of cum. Then she hooks a leather gloved finger through Sara’s square knotted legs under the man’s balls and roughly rips her off the man's cock.

The woman begins to giggle as she realizes that the Sara condom has been turned inside out by this brutal removal. Sara’s insides are now outside and covered with cum. The woman dangles Sara over her mouth by the legs and sucks all of the cum off of her. She then begins to stuff Sara’s head back down into her stretched thin rubbery tunnel of a body trying to turn Sara right side out, ending up with a mangled ball of flesh with two little arms and two over stretched stringy legs. Holding Sara’s legs she puts her lips to Sara’s now enormous gaping asshole and blows hard, filling Sara with air and turning her abruptly right side out.

The woman holds Sara by one arm between two fingers with a bit of disgust. Sara now simply resembles a weird flesh colored novelty condom with tiny bumps for breasts, two little flailing arms and two now very stretched out and rubbery legs more like string dangling from the bottom opening. It's soon quite obvious that Sara isn't snapping back to her normal shape. The woman stands and walks to the bathroom tossing Sara towards the toilet. Sara lands across the rim folding over it and hanging head first above the toilet bowl. She is left there crying and sobbing for an hour or so until the woman comes in to use the toilet and she sees Sara’s distended body hanging on the rim of the toilet and flicks it into the bowl. Then she puts the seat down to shit and piss, wiping herself and finally flushing the toilet.

Syndrea
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Sara the condom

Post by Syndrea » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:24 pm

Amazing story^^

a_perverse_twist
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by a_perverse_twist » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:27 am

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

unawareAbused
Visitor
Visitor

Post by unawareAbused » Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:53 am

As my name is Sarah, this greats story is quite arousing. I hope you write more of these :P

DiminutionMan
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DiminutionMan » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:21 am

So, this story is far more brutal than the stories that I normally like, but, for some reason, this particular story grabbed me. I came back to re-read it today, and found that I wanted ... more. Not necessarily more events, just more detail. So I decided to write a version of it for myself. The events in the story are basically identical, I've just elaborated on it a bit.

I was going to contact the original author, and try to get their blessing to post this, but they were last active more than a year ago, and I don't see any other contact info. Hopefully they won't mind that I'm posting this.

---

Sara reached up with a timid hand to knock on the door in front of her, hesitated for a moment, then dropped it back down to her side. No, she thought, chiding herself once again, I’m not going to be a meek little girl. She’d been impatient all day, excited at the prospect of her first threesome, and enraptured by the poised, confident woman that she’d met last night. Steeling herself, she reached up again and, projecting more confidence than she felt, knocked firmly on the door.

It opened to show the woman -- Sara suddenly realized that she’d never given her name -- emerging from the dim interior with a wide, almost predatory smile. Her bearing and clothing told the consistent story of a person in command; she was clad in a skirt, thigh-high boots, and tight-fitting gloves, all made of black leather. Her shirt was bright red silk, contrasting vividly against her black hair and leather, and a leather choker encircled her neck, with a shiny steel ring placed squarely on her throat. Sara suppressed a shiver at the compelling woman’s gaze, feeling as if the discerning hazel eyes had stripped her bare.

“Come in, Sara,” she said softly, with the quiet assurance that Sara would hang on her every word. “We’ve been waiting for you.”

The air inside was saturated with various aromas, none of which Sara could quite recognize. As Sara closed the door behind her and removed her coat, the woman glided to a nearby table, picking up a small glass with a pre-mixed drink. She held it out for Sara to take.

“What is it?” Sara asked, taking the glass. She felt a small thrill as their fingers touched briefly. She examined the concoction, noting the swirled patterns of color, as if from components that didn’t mix entirely.

The woman gave Sara a silky laugh. “It’s my own recipe. It doesn’t taste very good, so it’s best to drink it all at once. But it’ll help you … loosen up.” Her smile broadened.

God knows I could use that, Sara thought. She gave the glass a wary re-examination, then summoned her resolve and drained it in a single gulp. The woman hadn’t lied; it tasted awful, filled with pungent flavors that shouldn’t be mixed together, and a strong bitter undercurrent. It tasted every bit as disjointed as it had looked, and Sara tried to suck every bit of liquid down her throat, so that she would no longer taste it in her mouth. But the taste lingered, and Sara ran her tongue along her gums, trying to remove its traces.

A sudden queasiness attacked her, and she leaned over reflexively, planting a hand on the wall for support. She fought desperately to keep herself from falling to the ground, willing her wobbly legs to hold steady. Then she felt a rush, and the floor suddenly leapt up toward her. She brought an arm in front of her face to shield herself from the impact, but it never came. Instead, she only felt cloth, moving first upward around her, then settling gently all around. Confused and disoriented, Sara looked around, desperate to regain her bearings. She found herself immersed in fabric that had seemed to appear from nowhere, and she searched frantically for a way out.

“Are you there?” Sara called, praying that the mysterious woman would come to her aid. “What’s going on?” The cloth overhead suddenly moved upward, pulled by an unseen force, and before Sara could process what had happened, it was gone. She found herself in a huge indoor space, dim and musty like the room she had been in, but far more voluminous. A wall rose up in front of her, not far away, one that looked eerily similar to the wall that she had leaned against. But if that was a baseboard, then it had to be five feet tall, which was ridiculous. Something leathery came from behind Sara and wrapped around her torso, interrupting her investigation and lifting her into the air with nauseating speed.

“Much better.” It was recognizably the enigmatic woman’s voice, but it sounded different somehow; grander, and more powerful. As Sara’s vision recovered from her sudden journey, she saw the woman’s face looming over her, distant and impossibly large. She looked around herself to see that she was held in the woman’s enormous hand, each finger as long as Sara’s legs. What was in that drink? This had to be some kind of crazy hallucination.

“What happened? Am I seeing things? I want this to stop, please!” Sara called, her tone becoming shakier and more pleading as she spoke the words. But the woman didn’t acknowledge her plea, and simply examined Sara with clear satisfaction. Then, she placed two fingers against Sara’s arm, one at the wrist and another at the elbow, using her thumb on the other side to hold the arm in place. Sara looked at the woman, confused, then shrieked in pain as the woman forcefully pressed her thumb through Sara’s arm, bending it into a sickening angle. Riding along with the jagged pain was something else, some kind of … wrongness … that Sara couldn’t quite place. Then, just as suddenly, the offending thumb was removed, and Sara’s arm instantly snapped back into place, leaving a dull ache as the only sign that anything at all had happened.

“What …?” Sara turned her arm, mystified, and tested that all her fingers still worked. She poked the bone gently with a finger, unable to see anything out of the ordinary. But before she could investigate further, her arms were pulled roughly over her head. The hand that was holding her torso slid down to grip her ankles, then pulled hard, stretching the entire length of Sara’s body. She screamed in agony, but even that wasn’t the worst part. Sara could actually feel her bones elongate, a deep and excruciatingly unnatural sensation, like her very soul was fraying apart.

The woman let her arms go, watching Sara snap back into shape, and Sara hung limply by her ankles, too overwhelmed to do anything. Before she could recover, the woman gripped her wrists again, and stretched Sara once more, even farther this time, to nearly twice her length. Then she let Sara return to shape before stretching her several more times in rapid succession, each as harrowing as the last.

“Good.” The woman chuckled, now satisfied that Sara was sufficiently elastic. Sara hung motionless in the woman’s hand, sobbing quietly, still inundated with the residual agony as the woman carried her into another room.

“I hope you’re ready,” she said to the man inside. “I found a condom.” A condom? Sara thought. Why did she say that like it was so significant? It couldn’t have anything to do with Sara herself, could it? A moment later, Sara found herself dangling in the air, hanging by her wrists next to a cock that was even taller than she was, even though it clearly wasn’t fully hard yet. “It’ll be a perfect fit,” the woman said with amusement.

No, Sara thought in horror. She couldn’t possibly …. Before she could formulate any more thoughts, the woman grabbed one of Sara’s legs in each hand, and spread them into a full split, setting Sara’s muscles and tendons afire as they were forcibly stretched beyond their normal range of motion. Then Sara felt her legs pulled directly outward, spreading her hips wider, painfully stretching her holes out far past their limits. The woman placed a leatherbound finger at Sara’s tiny asshole, slowly working it inwards with an insistent and unyielding pressure.

“No!” Sara cried, “I’ve never --” she cut off with a scream as the finger forcefully penetrated her minuscule virgin asshole. She sobbed as she felt the intruder force its way farther inside her, slightly deeper with each horrible thrust, until it was buried all the way up into her chest. Then the offender withdrew, gifting Sara with a short-lived moment’s beautiful respite before something even worse replaced it. Sara couldn’t see down past the leather glove that held her, but she could feel that she was perched on the head of that enormous cock. The woman adjusted her grip, folding Sara’s legs up against either side of her abdomen, twisting as she pressed Sara downward onto the giant shaft.

It was impossible. Sara was certain that, even in her bizarre rubbery state, it would break her before it would ever fit inside. There was just no way it could possibly work -- that dick was wider than her hips were. Sara cried out each time she was pushed downward on it, spreading her tight asshole a slight, lurid bit wider every time. Half of the head was now bulging inside her, and she felt it pushing her pelvic bone upward into her torso, leaving her skin bunched up where her hips should have been. Her captor saw this as well, and moved to grip an asscheek with the thumb and forefinger of each hand before forcefully pulling Sara’s ass down over the cock head with a single motion. Sara tried to scream, but the sudden, searing intrusion had forced the air from her, and she was left to gasp raggedly for breath.

Sara sobbed, looking down at her mangled body. Her entire lower abdomen was now occupied by the head of that giant dick, stretched to over twice the volume that it should have been, and her hip bones had been pushed up all the way to her tits. She could feel her spine and ribs twisted around underneath her shoulders, forced into an area where there wasn’t enough room for them. Sara touched her stomach gently, feeling the bumps where the engorged cock head morbidly pressed her thigh bones forward against her skin. Then she felt the gloved fingers again, now pressing down on her displaced hips, forcing the bone of her pelvic opening to stretch wider as the woman shoved it roughly down onto the man’s dick. The man groaned in pleasure as Sara simultaneously cried out in anguish, as they both felt Sara’s tight hips squeeze around his hard member. The woman pushed her bone all the way down to his base, stretching Sara’s spine and skin as she forced Sara to accommodate the entire massive dick.

Sara looked down at herself again, then quickly looked away, horrified at the sight. She had lost her shape, now effectively just a stretched fleshy tube around the man’s cock. The outline of his head was clearly visible under her thinly-stretched skin, and her body was now disproportionately long for her arms and legs. Her tits, once a point of pride, had been stretched sideways into shallow elliptical bumps on her chest. She tried to reach up, to brush hair away from her face, but her shoulders had been displaced to the point that she couldn’t move them, and she was limited to bending her arms pathetically at the elbows.

The dark woman knelt to admire her handiwork, gripping Sara around the waist and painfully stroking her once up and down on his shaft. Satisfied, she pulled Sara’s legs downward, stretching them agonizingly around the man’s balls before securing them in place with a square knot. Sara frantically tried to pull her pulverized legs back up, horrified to discover that she had been locked in place, and was now entirely unable to even attempt escape, even if the woman were to leave her alone.

“Do you like our little Sara condom?” she asked the man in a sultry voice, then didn’t wait for an answer. “I think it’s just perfect.” She tilted her head sideways, lowering her mouth to the man’s balls, then reached out with her tongue to press on Sara’s little tuft of pubic hair. She gave Sara a long, messy lick, all the way up her swollen body, then twirled her tongue around Sara’s head a few times as she stroked Sara’s stomach up and down the man’s length, alternately stretching and squishing Sara’s body in the process. Then she engulfed the head of the man’s dick in her mouth, and Sara’s upper body along with it. Sara choked on the humid air inside the woman’s mouth, and felt the disquieting ring of the woman’s lips on her skin as they slid up and down her torso. Then she was shoved deep into the woman’s mouth, to the point that she felt the woman’s throat constricting around her, and the two of them gagged together, for very different reasons. Sara’s eyes watered when the woman coughed up acrid air, and she cringed at the thick saliva that filled the woman’s mouth and covered her thinly-stretched body. The woman lifted her head, letting Sara back into the open air, then dribbled the viscous abundance of liquid onto Sara’s face as Sara thrashed her head in protest. The woman continued to suck his cock, alternately stroking Sara’s stretched asshole along his length and shoving Sara’s head deep into her throat in a ghastly unending nightmare.

After an abhorrent eternity, the woman finally stopped, but Sara knew that there was still worse to come, and she wasn’t able to enjoy the reprieve. The perverse woman climbed up to straddle the man, then guided his hard cock to her lips, smearing Sara’s head through the enormous folds of her pussy, covering Sara with her fluids. She paused to roughly rub Sara’s face into her clit, causing Sara to splutter in protest as the horrible woman moaned with pleasure. She slid the man’s cock down to her entrance, then impaled herself, plunging Sara harshly into the confining darkness. The two giants proceeded to fuck each other energetically, using poor hapless Sara as their unwilling condom. Sara felt the dueling muscles of the man’s cock and the woman’s pussy, squeezing and stretching her as she was slid roughly along the woman’s slick inner walls. Eventually, just as Sara felt that she couldn’t possibly survive any more abuse, the woman’s pussy clenched around her with wild and uncontrolled contractions, and Sara felt the woman’s loud moans vibrate through her in climax. A few seconds later, Sara was mercifully pulled back out of the constricted tunnel, and she gasped desperately for fresh air.

Finally! Sara thought, praying that they were finally done with her. The woman giggled as she kissed her lover, then reached with a gloved hand to stroke Sara up and down his dick again. She climbed off of his body, turning away from him and positioning herself on all fours.

“You know what I want,” she commanded huskily. Her partner turned over and rose to his knees, positioning himself directly behind her and sliding Sara along the woman’s pussy and ass crack. Then he stopped, allowing Sara a full view of the woman’s gigantic puckered asshole.

Sara shook her head weakly. “No,” she tried to cry, but the word was barely a croak coming from her ruined body. He pressed Sara’s head against the tight, fetid hole, moist with the woman’s sweat, then buried Sara up to his hilt in one single, powerful thrust. Sara was enveloped in the woman’s tight asshole, now caught in a much different -- and far worse -- experience than her pussy had been. It was much tighter, far more disgusting, and the thrusts were more abrasive without the woman’s slick fluids to lubricate. On top of it all, Sara felt like she couldn’t breathe, fearing that she would suffocate. Each time she felt like she wouldn’t last a second longer, the man pulled her out, allowing a breath of air before plunging her back into the foul darkness. Eventually, Sara began to wish that he wouldn’t allow her that breath, that she would no longer need to feel the horrible things they were doing to her. She lost all sense of time as the man brutally ass-fucked his partner for an endless agonizing age.

Suddenly, he pulled Sara out, and grabbed the woman’s short hair, turning her back around to face his cock. By now, Sara had been stretched and abused to the point that her body was loose around the man’s huge dick. The awful woman gripped Sara tightly, and began jacking him with hard, quick strokes, using Sara like a fleshy cock sleeve. It didn’t take long before Sara felt the cock swell inside her, and she braced herself for the flood of spunk that she knew was about to fill her. The man groaned loudly as the woman held Sara squeezed tightly on his cock, and she felt the first rush of hot cum shoot into her. His cock had already worked its way through much of her intestines, and she felt the enormous pressure of liquid flow through her insides, searching ruthlessly for an outlet. Having nowhere else to go, the man’s spunk erupted from her throat, violently gushing from her mouth and nose, causing Sara to retch. She vomited what seemed like gallons of hot cum, but her tiny openings weren’t large enough to accommodate the man’s flow, and she felt pressure build unbearably inside her head until the thick fluid began to leak from her eyes and ears. Sara sobbed in pain and disgust, her tears mingling with the man’s jizz as it flowed through her eyes. The woman leaned down to examine Sara, laughing with derision at their cum-leaking condom, and licked a few warm drops from Sara’s face.

Eventually, the flow of cum began to ebb, and the woman gripped Sara with a gloved hand, stroking her up and down the cock again, using long cruel strokes as she pushed Sara down farther and farther on the shaft. Sara could feel the engorged head stretching out her neck, and her jaw is felt like it was tearing apart, when the tip of his cock emerged from her mouth, and Sara’s eyes widened in abject horror. The woman cackled in elation, and sucked the tip of his head into her mouth, meeting Sara’s thinly stretched lips halfway down the head. Then, acknowledging Sara for the first time since she’d drank that foul concoction, the woman met her eyes and winked, before shoving Sara all the way down his cock, bunching up Sara’s wrecked torso at his base. She took a moment to clean his dick of the remaining traces of jizz as Sara watched helplessly from below, then she deep throated his hard rod, struggling to touch her lips to Sara’s collapsed body as her warm saliva dripped over their spent prophylactic. Then, finally finished with Sara, she hooked a leather-gloved finger through Sara’s knotted legs, and callously ripped her from her partner’s cock.

The woman giggled in startled delight when she saw that the brutal removal had turned Sara’s body inside-out, exposing her cum-covered insides to the world. The woman dangled Sara over her head, reaching up with her lips to suck Sara into her mouth and imbibe the precious drops of her lover’s cum. Then, looking at Sara disdainfully, she began to stuff Sara’s head and appendages back into her worn rubbery body, in a halfhearted attempt to turn her right-side out, then chuckled at the mangled little ball of flesh that she ended up holding in her hands, with its two stubby little arms and two over-stretched, stringy legs. She held Sara’s upper thighs, then placed her lips against Sara’s now-gaping asshole, and violently blew air into Sara, turning the tiny once-woman abruptly right-side out.

The woman held Sara by one arm, peering at her with a vaguely disgusted expression. Sara no longer looked like a person, now simply a weird flesh-colored novelty condom with tiny bumps for breasts, two little flailing arms, and two very stretched-out rubbery legs dangling from the gaping bottom opening. It was obvious by now that Sara isn’t going to return to her original shape, her elasticity long since used up. The woman walked to the bathroom and tossed Sara casually at the toilet, where she landed on the rim, folding over the inside edge and hung head-first over the toilet bowl. She was left there, sobbing in despair and humiliation, for over an hour, until the woman returned to use the toilet, and saw Sara’s distended body hanging over the rim and flicked it disgustedly into the bowl.

Then the woman put the seat down and began to do her business. Sara tried to cry out as a flow of warm disgusting liquid bubbled the water around her, but her vocal cords were no longer able to produce any sound. When the flow ceased, Sara smelled the next part before she saw it. She tried to vomit -- needed to vomit -- but she was unable, silently suffering as the woman’s shit splashed into the water next to her. A few seconds later, a piece of toilet paper drifted down to the water near her, and she tried desperately, uselessly, to get the woman’s attention. But the woman simply pulled the lever to flush the toilet, then turned and walked away.

Xinunar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Xinunar » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:06 am

It's hard to admit that I liked this. Nasty, brutal.... But good. Preventive Measures, by Dollshrinker (I think) was along the same lines, but gentler.