Merry Shrinkmas

The board to share all your fiction
Shrinking_Maniac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Merry Shrinkmas

Post by Shrinking_Maniac » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:20 pm

After too long of a hiatus, I decided to write a Christmas story. I'm actually kinda/sorta writing a follow-up to another, old story, but that's slow going right now and on a bit of a hiatus. Be gentle, I'm a little out of practice and only started thinking up this story yesterday.

Kind of a sequel/spin-off to my old Halloween tale, Trick or Treat.

Merry Shrinkmas
By: Shrinking Maniac

Prologue:

Rema was a long way from home, at least as most would measure it. In her purse was what an ordinary passerby, if he or she were both inclined and permitted to look inside, would call a toy house. It was only a few inches in size and a garish splash of neon-colored plastic. It was also the Victorian manor her neighbors associated with her. The house still stood on its customary plot of land – even her neighbors would eventually notice its absence otherwise – and yet it was also carried about in her purse, looking nothing like its self. Those like Rema couldn't explain it to others in terms they'd understand for long. Rema was a witch. Well, a half-witch, anyway.

Halloween was her favorite time, as was normal for her kind. Some tried, by Rema's reckoning, to be too modern and shun the October traditions. 'Too stereotypical' they said. Such was the folly of youth and such attitudes usually faded between the ages of 5-600 years old.

When she wasn't planning the festivities for each year's Halloween, she liked to wander the world. If she was to have the most fun that special night, she needed to understand the people she shared the planet with. It didn't really require traveling to be done, but enjoyed the lived experience. If one knew where and how to look one could know so much of the world just from the swirling currents of air in a breeze and the glints of light on raindrops. There was much to be said for exploring in person and breezes were known exaggerators.

There was something else this time, too. It wasn't all merely fun with invited guests and delighting mortals with displays of magic they'd never remember the next day, but would still feel a contentment from witnessing. There was also a duty to all the planes of reality and she had gone in search of something. She'd felt it just before Halloween, in a tickling that was foreboding and familiar. She soon realized it was herself, on this journey, undertaking the path she was on now, that had caused some of it and she couldn't wait to see what actions she would soon take that had caused that sensation.

It was Christmas for the world. A magical time for everyone as a benevolent sprite flitted about, giving presents and taking no credit. Rema knew what it was like, knew her neighbors never remembered her power, but still delighted in how the sprite edited everything to fit. Parents thought they'd purchased the toys for their children, there were even receipts and credit card charges. (Some thought it was the result of a changing society that demanded sense and answers.) And, yet, a legend still existed of him operating amongst them, with some fanciful embellishments.

But it wasn't him that brought her out. She was chasing some other magic. Just before the holiday, a full moon had risen. Normally it was nothing for her kind, but a full moon was still tricky. When the witching hour came, a half-witch like her gained full witch power and that came even sooner, at sundown, on days like Halloween. That was because certain grew weakest at those times. Full moons weren't a weakness in the traditional sense, they were a gaping portal between the plane of pure, raw, magical power and the plane considered by mortals to be the real world. This time, a stream of magical energies had leaked through. Sometimes it was small amounts and nothing would be done. The energies would settle down into people, places, and things over time and cause some minor miracles. Sports teams would experience inexplicable successes, lottery drawings would go a certain way, or someone would fall and avoid more serious injury. This time, the leak was too big to let it disperse on its own. Since Rema would be the one who had ended up resolving it, she was assigned the task of fixing it. And as a part of that responsibility, she was granted the full use of her powers.

She'd tracked the flow of energies to a quiet neighborhood. It was being drawn somewhere and that made Rema curious. There was someone there who had a connection to magic, someone dabbling in ancient superstitions, and had attracted attention to herself. Rema stood on a sidewalk, staring up at a window, as the leak danced about the structure. To everyone else, there wasn't even so much as a cloud on this Saturday night. To practitioners of True Magic, it was as if the Northern Lights had merged with a storm of thundersnow. Crackling bolts struck at the shingles in colors mortal eyes had never seen while glittering flakes of magic dusted the sills and filled the gutters. If left unchecked, Rema knew it could all soon turn into singing leaves and anthropomorphic squirrels.

No one could have seen her unless she'd wished it, but Rema still preferred seeing that the street was empty and there wasn't anyone peering out a window. With a flick of her right wrist, she'd ensnared the energies in a net and did a full rotation of her shoulder to wind the bindings about her arm. She quickly did the same with her left arm and easily had the power contained. What to do with it was the hardest choice. Any power that left the realm was regenerated instantly, so pushing the raw power back would just cause that realm to burst at the seams. Through the ensnarement, she was able to reach into the power itself and commune with it. After being granted permission to do so, she channeled a small amount to herself. A 'patch' some would call it, others a 'healing' and any of her half-kind would have envied her the opportunity. She was made into a permanent full witch with all the rights, privileges, and powers such a position carried, a task that would have been lethal to attempt if she hadn't already been granted the temporary upgrade. The rest of the raw power still had to be dealt with and she siphoned small amounts of it off to peer into the infinitude of possibilities. Many were dangerous, literally Earth-shattering in some cases, but she found a few million that didn't risk tearing all of reality asunder. Into those she dove until she saw one that especially amused her sensibilities. It would just take backing up in time a short hop to safely redistribute the power where it needed to go to make it all happen. Time travel as would be required this time was not allowed through spells and conjuration, but the full moon would allow her to safely skirt the rules. Rema couldn't toss the power back though the moon portal, but she could skip it along the outer edges. It was a poorly kept secret to her kind that all full moons are connected across all time and it was even less of a secret to raw magic as raw magic is the greatest connection to Truth. She brought the ensnared power down to herself and shaped it, manipulating it into a cracked sphere. The power itself helped guide her hand in the shaping and in the aim as it knew what she had planned and was eager to help. She tossed it into the lower edge of the full moon and felt it exit the full moon earlier that year, the one just before Halloween. There it reached its targets and settled down, ending the threat. Rema made note of the house and before going back to her hotel, she coaxed some honesty from a timid breeze to see some of what had happened.

“Oh!” Abby exclaimed. “This one looks like a nice one, I'll take that,” she said. Her hand reached out to grab a gemstone that sparkled with a light she couldn't see. She also never saw the energies that nudged her attentions in the right direction. “My roommate will love this.”
"The time has come," the Walrus said, and put on Sauron's ring.

Tags:

Shrinking_Maniac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Merry Shrinkmas

Post by Shrinking_Maniac » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:21 pm

Christmas 2018:

Meg greeted the day by stretching herself out with a smile. Her boyfriend was still sleeping away, but she couldn't wait for him. The lanky brunette rolled herself out of her bed, the mattress regarding her as too slight to have any impact. She padded, barefoot, across the floor to kick her feet into a pair of battered old moccasin-style slippers. Pausing at the door, she looked down to see why the air had an extra bite to it and stopped to slip on a pair of reindeer-printed flannel pajama bottoms and a white tank top. There were no other men in the apartment, but her roommates had made it clear they didn't need to see her naked. And were even less enthused about it after being forced to hear Meg and her boyfriend going at it the night before. Pausing again, she put on the necklace with pentacle and ankh charms. Her gaze lingered on the necklace as she traced her fingers along the designs. She hadn't worn it in a few days, not since Saturday's full moon. The same images came back to her, images crawling their way out of her dreams of a strange woman casting nets into the sky and a light show over her bedroom. Shrugging it off, she donned the necklace and ran out to celebrate Christmas.

They were the Ravens, as Meg liked to call them, based on the fact that all three of the women sharing the apartment had jet-black hair. Meg was the artist and embraced the artsy stereotypes that followed from having dreadlocks – naturally, though – and a love of mysticism. Becky was as skinny as Meg and with her tattoos, love of black leather, and punk-inspired outfits looked all the world like a bassist for a rock band, which she was. And then there was Abby, the most normal of the group. She was fuller figured, fit, and an IT consultant. She often took the role of the Mom for their little group, even pouring the glasses of eggnog and passing around a plate of homemade gingerbread men that accompanied the gift exchange that left their den covered in discarded wrapping paper.

“Alright, last gift,” Meg sing-sang as she picked up one more box. “It's to me, from Abby.”

“Oh, this one. I'd forgotten about it,”Abby said, turning a shade of crimson and pulling her curly hair in front of her face as she curled into a ball in her favorite wing-back chair. “I was in Salem in October for all the Halloween stuff and just thought of you.”

“Those are lovely,” Becky said as Meg poured the gems from a velvet pouch. She'd spent the exchange sprawled across the other wing-back chair in black fishnet stockings, a black bralette with sequins for studs, and boy shorts with some kind of suggestive message across the crotch. “What ones are those?”

“I'm still learning myself, but I'd say spirit stone, opal, lapis lazuli, sodalite, that's labrodorite, Herkimer diamond, I think that's Franklinite, jasper, and that's obviously garnet. I love them, thank you.”

She got up and hugged Abby with her free arm. For a brief moment, she swore she saw a glittering light coming off the stones, but didn't say anything. Either there was something to all that crystal energy stuff she was reading up on, or else they shouldn't have let Becky make the eggnog. As she sat back down, she saw the light show growing before she slid the stones back into their pouch. She felt ashamed to even think such a thing, just because her roommate was a musician, but she made a mental note to ask Becky what she put in it.

“There is one more gift and it's also for you,” Becky said. “You and your boyfriend, really. It's from both me and Wonderbra over there.” She gave Meg a slip of paper like a coupon card. “We're all off from our respective jobs until the New Year and hanging about here and you two have been asking about it.” For all the risque content of her band's music videos, this had her blushing and at at loss for words. She buried her face in the stop of the chair and hoped to not leave behind any black eyeliner prints.

Abby had to step up. “For one week, we are up for taking part in any sex stuff you two want us two to dabble in. We love you both and want to help you do whatever it takes to make this the best week possible.”

“There may be a few things we're not one hundred percent on-board with, but we'll try to the best of our abilities,” Becky added.

“You are both so sweet.” She hugged them both, but stole a glance at the pouch. It was definitely glowing all kinds of colors. “Can I also get the full recipe for that eggnog?”

“Hey, babe,” her boyfriend interrupted as he walked into the den. “You and the Ravens done with your gifts?” They'd done a smaller exchange the night before with him, but the Christmas Day session was a girl's only event. He knew they were all friends before he and Meg started dating, so he liked that they still made time for certain traditions and did their own thing from time to time.”How was it?”

Meg's eyes were wide and she was nearly jumping as she gave him the news. “So, did you have any particular fantasies in mind? Anything you'd want to try first?”

“Well, I was just dreaming about that one. But it's not exactly possible.”

“Don't be so sure,” Meg said. She picked up the gemstones pouch, clearly the only one who could see the unnatural glow. She poured the stones into her hand and an electric tingle filled the air.

“What the actual fuck?” Becky asked. She felt like her fingers had fallen asleep and wiggled them.

Meg started smiling. “You are all okay with this plan? Because I've decided it starts – now!”

With a wave of her hand, her two roommates froze. Their bodies began to collapse inward. She could see possibilities and had to make a few choices. Once selected, Meg watched both women disappear as their clothes fell into piles on the floor. Soon the piles began to twitch and each woman appeared again, 5 inches tall. Meg was wide-eyed with excitement; it was the exact size she had chosen and she'd even wanted them to shrink out of their clothes. She wanted to push it a little further and felt her own body descend. She went from 5'8” to 5' even, but her clothes shrank with her. Then, with a dramatic flourish, she shot back up to her old height while making her clothes shrink even more. Her boyfriend's eggnog spit take when she burst out of her clothes made their destruction more than worth it. And, just as easily, her destroyed garments were restored.

“Uh, hello!” a little voice squeaked up at her. A busty little figure that could only be Abby was standing by her ankle. She frantically gestured towards her body. “What the hell?”

“Holy shit, it's happening!” her boyfriend gasped. “How did that even happen? What did you do?”

“You guys wanted us tiny?” Becky squealed as she half tumbled out of the clothes pile. She kept getting tangled up in her stockings, much to the amusement of everyone else. “This isn't funny! And, Abby, what are you laughing at? We're both tiny now.”

“Yeah, but I always said those stockings were trouble. Sure we didn't know we could be shrunk, or that this was even one of their fantasies, but I'm guessing – hoping, really – that we can be changed back when this is all over.”

“Uh, well...” Meg could feel the simplest answer inside of her, but she was still a little confused by what had happened and couldn't find the right words.

Becky's tangled fight with the netting of her stockings slowed to a stop, her long straight hair frozen in defiance of gravity. Abby was wheeling about to demand clarification on Meg's non-answer, the anger clear on her face and her mouth open. Even her giant pile of curls had stopped mid-bounce. She hadn't felt the same rush of single, powerful, clarity like when she's shrunk her roommates – this was something separate from her.

“Hi,” a voice said from out of nowhere, followed by a woman stepping out from behind a lamp. As she was dressed in a long, flowing robe that couldn't decide if it was colored scarlet or evergreen and twinkled with a cosmic ballet of stars, galaxies, and nebulae, her arrival was the least unusual thing about her.

“I know you, you've been in my dreams the last few nights.”

“Since the full moon I'd imagine? It's not impossible, but still impressive nonetheless.”

“Alright, basics here. Who are you? Where did you come from? And what's going on? Not just the time stop, but everything else.”

“Of course. Manners are so tricky in matters like this, but still as essential.” She approached Meg and took her hand. “I am Rema, a witch.”

“On... Christmas? Little late, right?”

“Don't interrupt, it ruins the flow. I'm here to help you get started on this path. Deep inside, you do understand how I'm appearing to you.” She smiled as the awareness swept across Meg. “Yes, I've stepped out from between the seconds and brought you with me so we could talk in private. There are other ways, but this is best way to show you what's happening. You've received a gift.” She jumped towards Meg, shrinking herself to the size of a cat as she fell into the now larger woman's arms. “I need to do a quick test and, given your predilections, I'm guessing this would be your preferred method.” She buried her face in Meg's – albeit limited – cleavage. Pushing the scoop neck of the top aside, she latched onto one of her nipples. She could feel Meg shift her to free up a hand that darted to her own nether regions. The tiny witch looked up into a confused and delighted face that was trying hard to hide the sudden orgasm. “I can taste it. Your family, on both sides, has a long history of intermarriage between mortals, witches, half-witches, wizards, and warlocks. So many who have surrendered their power – sometimes only temporarily – to enjoy the brief flickering of an ordinary, human, life. No wonder the power sought you out, it felt the connection deep in your blood.”

Meg felt an urge, fought it, and then gave in when she saw it was what they both wanted. She made Rema smaller, down to a doll, and shoved her down into her pajamas. She first pushed the tiny witch against her crotch, just enough to tease her labia. Then she slipped her inside and started thrusting. This orgasm came quickly and she pulled the toy from her and looked it in the eyes. “Power?”

Rema was back to her normal size and clean of any fluids. “A bit raw magic intruding on this realm. I contained it safely and saw to it that it ended up in your hands. Those stones were chosen for a reason. They're used for things like power, imagination, creativity, intention, and manifestation. I felt it a most fitting way to pass the power into you – for a little while, anyway.”

“It let me realize my dreams, my fantasies? Just for a little while, though?”

“You and them wanted a good week of lovemaking and experimentation, so you'll have these powers for just the week. At the end, even will revert back to their proper forms, regardless of what ways you've shaped, molded, and twisted them to suit your imagination. In the final moments, you'll even be able to decide what is remembered and by whom. However, the power settling into you is still in enough of its raw form that I can make a few twists and adjustments to you. I can give you back the magical power your ancestors gave up on, power greater far greater than that of this crystal lore hobby of yours.”

“Just the week will be fine,” Meg answered as Rema vanished. She felt it all unlocking in her head. A quick glance around showed everything starting up again. “Calm down, I can easily change you both back.” She restored them and then dropped them back to dolls. Poor Becky was tangled even worse in her stockings after that. “You'll be fine. I give you my word that you're safe that, no matter happens, you'll be your old selves when this week is over.” The words rang from her, the promise binding itself into the fabric of their home and somewhat mollifying the two tiny women.

“How did you want to start?” Abby asked.

Shrinking_Maniac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinking_Maniac » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:22 pm

Round One:

Matthew, her boyfriend, carefully extricated Becky from her stockings and then scooped up Abby in his other hand. He carried them both to the couch and set them down. He sat at one end and Meg took the other. The shrunken duo looked back and forth and the couple towering over them. Soon Meg produced a magnifying glass from thin air and peered down at the them.

“Let's start by getting a good look at you two. Do a little twirl for me.”

Neither had been big on exhibitionism, but showing off their nakedness for the giants they knew so well was a short adjustment. Meg reached out a fingernail, lifted one of Abby's full breasts, and let it drop. She repeated it a few more times before grabbing her up. Sometime between sitting down and starting to play, the couple's clothing had vanished. Abby was deposited on Meg's right breasts and rolled over to her hardening nipple. Her downsized breasts were dwarfed by growing tower of nipple. Soon, though, she was repositioned and Meg manipulated her nipple to push it into Abby's cleavage. Within moments, she was getting titty-fucked by her roommate's nipple. The grip on her was tight, but comforting and Meg didn't let herself get carried away. Abby sneaked a glance downward and saw Meg playing with herself. For a moment she went into free fall as her giantess switched hands, but she was quickly caught and put back in place. Her world was even warmer than before, suddenly sticky with vaginal fluids, and permeated by the smell of Meg's crotch, but she couldn't deny the fun of not knowing what was next. The nipple receded and Abby fell into a different position in Meg's hand, pinned at her pelvis by a giant thumb. The thumb worked at her tiny snatch, keeping in rhythm with the rocking of the skyscraper of flesh and femininity she was attached to. The thumb was soon bathed in both women's juices as Abby orgasmed, her tiny voice's shrieks leaving the human range of hearing and peaking closer to a dog whistle.

Becky spent the time with Matthew. He had been given another magnifying glass and was first checking out her tattoos. She'd always found him attractive, but had pushed that aside out of respect for her roommate. She had never really believed their offers to join in and suspected it was some crazy test of character or something. Now that she was living and seeing how real it all was, she could open up a little. It didn't hurt that she was getting a full view of his penis. It both was and wasn't the biggest she'd ever seen, but she knew wanted some of it. She raised her hands over her head and tied to imitate a little belly dancer routine. He liked it, but she knew she could do better and switched to an air guitar routine straight out of one of her concerts, head-banging and all. Small though they were, and smaller still after the shrinking, she knew he could see her breasts bouncing as she thrashed. She was getting wet knowing this giant was getting a show the rest of her fans could only dream of. A dream many had expressed on her Instagram feed, no less. This would be for Matt alone, and maybe Meg if and when she got her turn. Pausing to catch her breath she felt his pinkie run down her back and over her buttocks, sending an electric jolt up and down her body. She bit her lip as she came and came hard. She dared a glance at the other pair and, too excited to get out words, made a series of gestures she was happy to see he'd understood. She was soon in a hand that was wrapped around his dick. Her head was safely nestled in the crook of a finger as her whole world lurched up and down. She loved all the rides at amusement parks, but found this rapid up and down past a blurred tower of flesh to have them all beat. At first, she'd kept her face back from the colossal penis and was not a fan of the friction burns that were barely being held off by sweat and the humid air, but then the first trickle of pre-cum swept past her. She pushed her into it and kept her tongue. She did her best to believe that he could feel that extra attention and then it slowed. He stopped masturbating and dropped her from his hand onto his dick. She knew what he wanted and wrapped her legs around it for stability. Scooting towards the tip, she massaged, licked, and kissed her to an eruption. Matthew grabbed some tissues and quickly started cleaning himself up until he saw her looking up at him from penis and pouting. He took one of the used tissues and wrapped her up in it.

She squealed from her cocoon of paper and warm spunk. There was one more thing she wanted and she hoped he wanted it too, no matter how degrading and dehumanizing. “Don't forget to finish cleaning up.” As she'd hoped, she was bundled with the other tissues and dropped into the trash.

“That's more than a little messed up,” Abby said as the two ladies cleaned themselves off. Meg wanted to restore them first and re-shrink them for a later round, but both wanted to stay small a while longer. To that end, the bathtub had been filled and the pair of tinies bathed in their new indoor lake.

“It's not like he tried to flush me down the toilet or anything. Or other bathroom stuff.” She stopped swimming and got a faraway look. “Don't judge my fetishes.”

Shrinking_Maniac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinking_Maniac » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:23 pm

Round Two:

“Room for one more?” Meg asked as she loomed over them. Without waiting for an answer, she stepped into the tub. The waves sent the two down towards the opposite end of the tub and a current swept them right back towards the titaness. “I can make more room,” she giggled as they shrank even smaller, stopping at barely an inch. “Look out below.” She lowered herself in, but lost sight of them. “Girls?”

Abby saw the lights dim when Meg sat down. The currents tossed her about and she only had a glimpse of gliding past a canyon sized slit before everything went crazy. Becky surfaced near her breast and gestured down into the water. That's when Meg felt the tickle. Carefully she reached under the water and retrieved Abby from her ass crack. She leaned back and settled in so her breasts rose above the water like two rudely drawn islands. Abby went onto one and she encouraged Becky to climb onto the other.

“Careful,” she warned her as Becky struggled and failed. “Slippery when wet.”

Matthew was watching and he plucked Becky from the waves and deposited her right on the nipple. Both little ones had to hold on when Meg got an involuntary shiver. He leaned down and took a turn with each exposed breast, kissing and licking until he'd swept both women into her mouth. He swished them around, pushing them against the roof and then pinning them underneath his tongue. Meg couldn't help but touch herself again as his lips met hers. She could feel them both as they were passed into her mouth and back into his. At one point, they were pinned between the solid, slimy, masses of both their tongues and it was worth the awkwardly broken kiss to make it a reality. She moaned and then sucked them out of his mouth before spitting them into her hand and depositing them onto the soap dish.

“You know, I would like some quality time with Becky here. You can also have your turn with Abby, I know you like her boobs. But first, I need some alone time with my Ravens.”

When he left she produced a gold trophy from thin air, sized perfectly for them. She held it in her hand before it disappeared beneath the waters between her legs. Her quick spasm confirmed their suspicions about its destination. She beckoned both onto her outstretched palm and brought them before her face. Her eyes were hypnotically massive to them both and they needed to near the instructions again.

“You don't feel any different, but for the duration of this, neither of you can drown. I've put the trophy inside of me. Which ever one of you finds it, gets to decide their size for the next round of play. That means that, if Abby wins, when she and Matt are together, she'll decide the size she's played with and not him. If it's Becky, I give you my word that I will keep you the size you choose and not change it to suit my desires.” Again, she felt the promise bind itself into the structure of the building.

She dropped them into the water, amused at how little a splash they made. They both began swimming down to the underwater cave for their prize. Her fingers were holding the entrance open and both slowed as they caught sight of her humongous slit. It was like the entrance to a temple from a movie or video game, the hands so massive they didn't even look real. They swam inside, still surprised that, true to her word, neither of them felt an urge to breathe. The bigger surprise came when they realized they could see inside of her as well as if it was a sunny day at the park. Moving about was getting harder, though, as they dealing less with the water and more with the much thicker and stickier vaginal fluids. They both saw the trophy, high up on the wall, but Becky was having an easier go of it. Her jib kept her more active and in better shape, so she was able to push through and get the trophy first. Then they found themselves back in Meg's hands.

“And it looks like our little winner is... Becky! Do you know what size you want to be?”

She smiled and swayed side to side impatiently. “We'll talk more when it's time to begin.”

Shrinking_Maniac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinking_Maniac » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:24 pm

Round Three:

Abby was on Matt and Meg's bed. He'd wanted her a foot all for this part and she was okay with it. It made her feel far less insignificant than her last two sizes, so she was okay with that. At least it was easier to be seen and communicate with the person using her as a sex toy.

“You didn't make me big enough for that to go inside me,” she said, pointing to his member. It felt strange to be larger than someone's genitals for once. “So what's the plan here?”

Without a word, he propped her up against a pillow. Then his fingers went to work, poking and prodding her full breasts. Like Meg before him, he was enjoying examining them and watching them fall and jiggle. Then he leaned in and gave them both a simultaneous lick. The tongue lingered on the apex of its trip, suspending her breasts for a few moments before letting them flop back down. The tip of his pinkie teased each nipple, making them so hard. She started to pant and her right hand crept down. Without even looking, he flicked her arm away. And then did the same with her left hand as soon as she tried anything. Stopping for a moment, he took her hands and pushed them up onto the pillow. She got the hint and moved them out of the way behind her head.

The tip of his tongue pressed down on each nipple and slapped her breasts about before trailing along her cleavage and stopping just below her breasts. There was then a lull as he just stared at her, hungrily. Her anticipation built up, she felt a tingling down below and whimpered for a little more attention. He repeated the actions several more times. Each trip saw his tongue drift further and further down and each trip saw the pause extended. The tingling in her loins had become a burning fire of lust. She fought herself to keep her hands in place, afraid of how much more he could drag it all out if she tried anything at this point. Her nails dug into her palms and she knew they drew blood. Her legs tensed and flexed and kicked at the giant's bed. She couldn't even bring herself to whimper as felt the wetness dribbling from her pussy. Finally she exploded as the tip of his tongue parted her lips.

She was panting on the bed, trying to recover, as he made his way into the bathroom. He returned, moments later, with six swabs and laid them before her. She had an idea of what was next and nodded with renewed enthusiasm. Each swab had a turn. Each end of each swab, really. The soft tips took their turns tracing over her body and tickling her breasts, her neck, her tummy, and even the soles of her feet. Then they would go inside, cotton dildos penetrating her womanhood. No Vaseline was needed, as wet as still was. In a twist on the tongue teasing before, she was brought to orgasm quickly, left to wait in anticipation before the other end was used, or before the next swab was picked up. This was unlike any sexual experience she'd had before, with either men or toys. She couldn't tell if some long-closeted fetish had been unleashed, of it was a part of whatever power gave Meg the ability to shrink people. Abby wasn't sure she cared.

“Now you're sure this is how you want this to start?” Meg asked as she looked into Becky's eyes.

“I want us both on the same level for once today.” She ran a finger up Meg's arm and delighted in seeing her roommate shiver. “I just hope Abby's okay with us using her bed.”

“Or us using her bra this way.” She pulled Becky towards her into a kiss and they tumbled down into the left cup. They were only two inches tall and the 36-C was a vast expanse. “We need to try doing this while she wears it.”

Becky drank in the scent of their other roommate as she hungrily tasted and teased Meg's nipples. Meg pulled her away, tossed her down, and began leading a trail of kisses down Becky's cleavage and to her pubic mound. Back and forth they went, bringing each other to the brink of ecstasy, until each finally gave in and gave the other the release they wanted.

Scrambling out of the the bra, they moved down the bed to where one of Becky's vibrators awaited the next stage. Meg straddled the sex toy as Becky switched it on. Her hips bucked and she fought to keep her balance and her whole body shook. Steadying herself, she leaned forward until her breasts were pressed against it as well. The vibrations cut through her body in a way she'd never known, barely noticing as Becky threw herself onto the toy as well. Once she'd had Meg's attention, though, the temporary witch helped her friend steady herself. They fingered each other as the ground shook beneath them. It was a fight when they were finished, but they found it in themselves to get off of the vibrator and switch it off.

“Now, let's keep this going,” Becky ordered Meg. She wasn't content with one choice of size for this round. Soon Becky was fully restored to her proper size and looking down at a three inch Meg. “Finally, my turn,”

One of her bras was also on the bed. She slipped it on and scooped up the puny woman. She licked her lips as she dropped Meg into her left cup. Meg had barely the time to notice the giant nipple before her when she felt Becky's hand clamp down over her. Squirming into a better position, she started licking and nibbling at the areola and nipple as Becky kneaded her own tit. The fleshy ground shifted some more and she knew Becky was lying down.

Becky felt the tiny mouth working on her, stimulating her in ways she'd never be able to describe to anyone else. Her other hand was soon doing circles on her clit. It didn't take her long, though, to question why her fingers were doing a job a teeny-tiny person could do instead.

“Get to it, get down there,” Becky said as she removed her bra.

Meg giggled and jumped to her feet. Her tiny footsteps were so delicate on Becky's skin. When she was much younger, Becky would sit perfectly still and see if a fly would land on her. The sensations were very similar. The little one dashed down her stomach, pausing to kiss her tummy in several places. Then she reached the faint tuft of pubic hair that Becky had allowed herself to keep. For Meg, it was a thick carpet and she couldn't resist playing with the hairs. Each one elicited a slightly different reaction from the giantess beneath her. Once she knew Becky was sufficiently impatient, she reached the edge. Continuing forward on her belly, she reached over the edge and groped blindly at the moist, rubbery labia. Doing so meant she was sprawled across the clit and her wiggling stimulated it even more. She turned back briefly to kiss and suckle on the Becky's clit before climbing over the edge. Becky was briefly holding her lips open, but in one move she left them go while pushing Meg inside. She vigorously rubbed at her clit, getting off on knowing how easily she was keeping a person trapped inside of her. As she climaxed, she pulled the little sticky thing from her crotch and licked it clean.

“Holy shit that was amazing!”Meg gasped as she grinned with delight. “Just one more round for today.”

Shrinking_Maniac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Shrinking_Maniac » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:26 pm

Round Four:

Becky and Abby stared out across the expanse of their den. They'd been restored to full size and allowed to shower off as normal people this time around. There had also been a recuperation period while everyone got snacks and something to drink. They had just been finishing up when Meg had surprised them with a sudden shrinking spurt. They'd disappeared into their clothes again, but were extricated before they could do anything themselves. They were whisked away inside of Meg's hands and tossed into another dark container. There had been some activity of some kind, but they didn't know where in their home they were, or what size they'd been reduced to.

“Surprise!” Meg yelled as light hit them again. They were back in the den and standing on a disposable plate. At best guess, they were under an inch. Matt was sitting in a chair nearby and Meg was standing between him and them. “This time will be an extra delicious Christmas treat.”

They looked up as Meg placed a clear plastic container next to them. They recognized it was pulverized candy canes. The particulars of that were overshadowed by Meg kneeling in front of Matt. She took his dick in her hand and began stroking him off. From time to time, she would lick and suck at him, too. They were both impressed by his junk and awed by a mouth that could take the whole thing. They were confused by what role they were meant to play. That was when Meg broke away and grabbed up the tinies. She held them on her palm before Matt's erection and told to go to work. At their size, there wasn't a lot they were able to do. With some gesturing to the giant couple, Becky communicated that she wanted Meg to reposition Matt's dick so they were facing the tip. Abby followed Becky's lead, licking and kissing the pee hole. They didn't even see Meg tracing her fingertips down his shaft and playing with his balls. They couldn't miss the twitch, though, that came right before they were drenched in his load.

Before they could react to that, the world swung about and they were plummeting. Becky was afraid something had gone wrong until they hit a crunch pile that smelled sweet. They were in the candy cane dust, and realizing it wasn't just luck that helped them avoid being impaled on the larger pieces. As they caught their breath, they saw the enormous looking down upon their tiny bodies. The ground lurched as the container was picked up. Suddenly everything lurched from side to side and the ground kept dropping away and painfully meeting up with them again. They were being coated in the peppermint! They'd been turned into little lumps of mint and cum when Meg plucked them out again. No sooner were they free than the duo was popped into the friend's mouth. She sucked on them for a few minutes, tasting their tiny bodies and savoring the mix of flavors. Around them, the hum of the suction rose and fell and they soon heard Meg's breathing quicken. Matt was fucking her as she sucked her puny friends clean. Soon they saw light again as they were spat into Meg's hands. She quickly restored their size.

“Is that it?” Becky whined.

“Just for today,” Meg promised. “We'll talk it over tonight and plan some stuff for tomorrow and the days after. I think Becky and I had a great idea involving you, Abby. But, for now, rest up and have a very Merry Shrinkmas!”

The End

Apologies for any typos. I was trying to get this finished for today, so I haven't even done a proper proofread. :?

Dontexpect
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Dontexpect » Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:03 pm

Nice... good to have you back