Post by Dontexpect » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:42 am

Hello! Welcome Kara! H

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: It's a Doll's Life!

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:45 am

"Doll, I love the way you think!"

To quote a giant man, dear Freaky "I love the way you think"! I love the whole scenario!
The Dollgirl :ray_gun

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:07 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:45 am
To quote a giant man, dear Freaky "I love the way you think"! I love the whole scenario!
The Dollgirl :ray_gun
As you struggle in your bra cup, confused about what happened and where you are, I might carefully lift your bra, keeping you contained. Then I'll finally unwrap it in a dollhouse. What a way to find out that you have been shrunk, finding yourself in a dollhouse. :)

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:41 am

Dear Freaky,

Sounds like a plan to me! The only flaw in the plan is that if I wake up and find myself in a Doll's House, where everything is at the same small scale as myself, I may not figure out how little I really am for a while...well, unless something happened to rub my nose in it...
doll_house_drama_by_singingfool327-d3hghho.jpg
doll_house_drama_by_singingfool327-d3hghho.jpg (189.91 KiB) Viewed 11398 times
Or if there were many other young women like me in the House,all of whom just sat there and never said a word...
On the other hand, at least maybe I could borrow some wardrobe from them!
Barbie and the Dolls in the Dollhouse.jpg
Barbie and the Dolls in the Dollhouse.jpg (108.44 KiB) Viewed 11398 times
The scariest thing would be that you could just reach in and grab me whenever you pleased...or maybe that wouldn't be SO bad...?
Hand in the Kitchen.jpg
Hand in the Kitchen.jpg (89.05 KiB) Viewed 11398 times

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:26 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:41 am
Dear Freaky,

Sounds like a plan to me! The only flaw in the plan is that if I wake up and find myself in a Doll's House, where everything is at the same small scale as myself, I may not figure out how little I really am for a while...well, unless something happened to rub my nose in it...

Or if there were many other young women like me in the House,all of whom just sat there and never said a word...
On the other hand, at least maybe I could borrow some wardrobe from them!

The scariest thing would be that you could just reach in and grab me whenever you pleased...or maybe that wouldn't be SO bad...?
Doll,

Maybe it would be fun if I shrank you a tad smaller than doll-size. If you woke up in the dollhouse, and you sat down on a chair, you would find your feet don't reach the floor. You would think that you were shrunk only slightly. But you will soon see that you are a lot smaller than you originally thought... when my hand comes in to the dollhouse to grab you. Sorry if I interrupt you before you can "borrow" clothes from your little plastic friends. :)

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:13 pm

FreakyDude wrote:
Doll,

Maybe it would be fun if I shrank you a tad smaller than doll-size. If you woke up in the dollhouse, and you sat down on a chair, you would find your feet don't reach the floor. You would think that you were shrunk only slightly. But you will soon see that you are a lot smaller than you originally thought... when my hand comes in to the dollhouse to grab you. Sorry if I interrupt you before you can "borrow" clothes from your little plastic friends.
Dear Freaky,
Yes, that would be a clever way to go about shrinking me. I also think any tiny girl would be humiliated to discover she is even smaller than Barbie...
528286_257608521015051_305484043_n.jpg
528286_257608521015051_305484043_n.jpg (131.46 KiB) Viewed 11386 times
12232781_1645860072334871_1924628003773242722_o.jpg
12232781_1645860072334871_1924628003773242722_o.jpg (133.54 KiB) Viewed 11386 times
On the other hand, I am very grateful that you are planning on keeping me in a Doll House,rather than some of the less comfortable domiciles that we shrunken women are often imprisoned in...
Pretty Bird.jpg
Pretty Bird.jpg (338.87 KiB) Viewed 11386 times
Girl Under Glass (Big).jpg
Girl Under Glass (Big).jpg (289.82 KiB) Viewed 11386 times
Anyway, I thought you were going to have a tiny WW costume all ready for me to put on...I'm guessing so you could then take it off me...?
13312740_101595863597739_7970027541187277902_n.jpg
13312740_101595863597739_7970027541187277902_n.jpg (72.14 KiB) Viewed 11386 times

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:44 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:13 pm
Dear Freaky,
Yes, that would be a clever way to go about shrinking me. I also think any tiny girl would be humiliated to discover she is even smaller than Barbie...

On the other hand, I am very grateful that you are planning on keeping me in a Doll House,rather than some of the less comfortable domiciles that we shrunken women are often imprisoned in...

Anyway, I thought you were going to have a tiny WW costume all ready for me to put on...I'm guessing so you could then take it off me...?
It would be humiliating to be smaller than Barbie? Maybe it would eventually lead to excitement. When you're smaller than Barbie, it's hard to pretend you're normal size even when you're in a dollhouse.

I'm a nice giant. I would like you to be comfortable. I imagine keeping you in a dollhouse would be the most comfortable for you. However, I may resort to a cage or something if I don't want you going anywhere. I would make sure to line the bottom of it with sheets so you're still comfortable in there.

And I do have the tiny WW costume ready for you. That's not to say you're getting it right away, or you will have it all the time. Taking it off of you would be fun. :)

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:49 am

FreakyDude wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:44 pm
It would be humiliating to be smaller than Barbie? Maybe it would eventually lead to excitement. When you're smaller than Barbie, it's hard to pretend you're normal size even when you're in a dollhouse.

I'm a nice giant. I would like you to be comfortable. I imagine keeping you in a dollhouse would be the most comfortable for you. However, I may resort to a cage or something if I don't want you going anywhere. I would make sure to line the bottom of it with sheets so you're still comfortable in there.

And I do have the tiny WW costume ready for you. That's not to say you're getting it right away, or you will have it all the time. Taking it off of you would be fun. :)

Dear Freaky,

Well, since Barbie is the universal standard for being "Doll-sized", being "smaller than Barbie" makes a girl really feel...well...small! The other problem is that when I was a little girl (and by that I mean a much YOUNGER girl) and played with my Barbie Doll, I always imagined being her size so I could borrow her beautiful wardrobe, even though I know from experience now that real doll clothes are a bit scratchy on my sensitive skin. But it's better than being a foot high and running around naked! (at least that's my opinion, yours may be slightly different...)
turning_human_barbies_into_a_barbie_dolls_1_by_josh_lexcelius-da40rsn.png.jpg
turning_human_barbies_into_a_barbie_dolls_1_by_josh_lexcelius-da40rsn.png.jpg (126.11 KiB) Viewed 11370 times
I also had this related fantasy about being a Barbie Doll and being trapped in a Doll box,unable to move or escape until my new owner buys me, takes me home and takes me out of my box...
belotti_doll___fashion_shopping_by_abclic-d4rh6jn.jpg
belotti_doll___fashion_shopping_by_abclic-d4rh6jn.jpg (335.8 KiB) Viewed 11370 times
However, I must say that over the years I have gotten more used to the idea of being no more than 6 inches high. I think that seeing re-runs of LOTG was responsible for this change, because I used to imagine myself as Valerie (the beautiful and sexy Deanna Lund) who was my heroine...
2. My Heroine.jpg
2. My Heroine.jpg (140.47 KiB) Viewed 11370 times
I also realized that it would be more fun (and more exciting) to be small enough to fit more compactly into a giant hand (male or female) than a Barbie Doll was able to...
sw47___little_lucy_by_shrinker23-d4p290t.jpg
sw47___little_lucy_by_shrinker23-d4p290t.jpg (125.92 KiB) Viewed 11370 times
Regarding that WW outfit,it sounds to this Doll as though you are planning to keep her "unclothed" part of the time...this could be a real deal-breaker, because like any other woman, large or small, I DO love wearing lots and lots of different outfits, even if they are only Doll clothes...
BTW, if I get a vote, I would LOVE to model THIS WW outfit for you, and I am quite sure you have it in your stock of Doll outfits somewhere...I think this is one of the sexiest Amazon costumes I have seen...how about you...? (I would also need a teeny brunette wig since I am a blonde)
Wonder Woman2.jpg
Wonder Woman2.jpg (217.86 KiB) Viewed 11370 times

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:57 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:49 am
Dear Freaky,

Well, since Barbie is the universal standard for being "Doll-sized", being "smaller than Barbie" makes a girl really feel...well...small! The other problem is that when I was a little girl (and by that I mean a much YOUNGER girl) and played with my Barbie Doll, I always imagined being her size so I could borrow her beautiful wardrobe, even though I know from experience now that real doll clothes are a bit scratchy on my sensitive skin. But it's better than being a foot high and running around naked! (at least that's my opinion, yours may be slightly different...)

I also had this related fantasy about being a Barbie Doll and being trapped in a Doll box,unable to move or escape until my new owner buys me, takes me home and takes me out of my box...

However, I must say that over the years I have gotten more used to the idea of being no more than 6 inches high. I think that seeing re-runs of LOTG was responsible for this change, because I used to imagine myself as Valerie (the beautiful and sexy Deanna Lund) who was my heroine...

I also realized that it would be more fun (and more exciting) to be small enough to fit more compactly into a giant hand (male or female) than a Barbie Doll was able to...

Regarding that WW outfit,it sounds to this Doll as though you are planning to keep her "unclothed" part of the time...this could be a real deal-breaker, because like any other woman, large or small, I DO love wearing lots and lots of different outfits, even if they are only Doll clothes...
BTW, if I get a vote, I would LOVE to model THIS WW outfit for you, and I am quite sure you have it in your stock of Doll outfits somewhere...I think this is one of the sexiest Amazon costumes I have seen...how about you...? (I would also need a teeny brunette wig since I am a blonde)
You're right that doll clothes would be a bitch scratchy. After all, they aren't made for tiny women to wear. Manufacturers aren't concerned about making them comfortable. Perhaps we could fashion you some clothes. If we use better fabric, you would definitely be more comfortable.

The doll box fantasy is an intriguing one. I like the idea of a real tiny woman in the doll box, with her limbs tied to the back cardboard by twist ties.

Valerie is my hero too. I love LOTG, and how I wished the show focused on her and Betty more.

And of course you get a vote. I am a nice and respectful giant... even if a bit playful. I would keep a stock of outfits for you to model for me. That sounds like a wonderful pastime. I am partial to the more traditional WW outfit, but I did find the one in that collage sexy too. There's no reason why I can't have both in your little wardrobe.

chocolatejr9
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by chocolatejr9 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:36 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:49 am
FreakyDude wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:44 pm

Dear Freaky,

turning_human_barbies_into_a_barbie_dolls_1_by_josh_lexcelius-da40rsn.png.jpg

belotti_doll___fashion_shopping_by_abclic-d4rh6jn.jpg

2. My Heroine.jpg

sw47___little_lucy_by_shrinker23-d4p290t.jpg

Wonder Woman2.jpg
I'm not sure if you can help with this, but where did you find these images of women in doll clothes? There's one image I saw on Facebook way back when, but I can't seem to find it again.

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:43 pm

chocolatejr9 wrote: I'm not sure if you can help with this, but where did you find these images of women in doll clothes? There's one image I saw on Facebook way back when, but I can't seem to find it again.
I can help you with that.

The woman standing next to Barbie dolls is by Josh the Cyborg. His collage thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1286

The woman in the doll box is on DeviantArt. https://www.deviantart.com/abclic

The Valerie in-hand picture looks like one of Bobvan's LOTG series.

The handheld blonde woman is the work of Shrinker_23.

And the tiny Wonder Woman is made by yours truly. :)

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:03 am

FreakyDude said:
And of course you get a vote. I am a nice and respectful giant... even if a bit playful. I would keep a stock of outfits for you to model for me. That sounds like a wonderful pastime. I am partial to the more traditional WW outfit, but I did find the one in that collage sexy too. There's no reason why I can't have both in your little wardrobe.
Thank you, I appreciate your being so accommodating and kind to one so small. You don't have to give me a vote at all. But since you are...

Shall I tell you my little secret..? Even though I think being WW and wearing her revealing costume would make me feel very sexy, if I was going to be a super-heroine, I really would prefer to be my namesake...Kara Zorel (otherwise known as Supergirl) She is much more feminine, graceful (and girly) than WW, I love her outfit and that cute little skirt and finally, she is blonde like me.(and she flies, which has always been a fantasy of mine)

So maybe you could find a cute little doll-sized SG costume...? ;)
Kara
Attachments
super_hot_by_donnadomenitzo-dccj0yx.jpg
super_hot_by_donnadomenitzo-dccj0yx.jpg (251.5 KiB) Viewed 11247 times
supergirl_takes_to_the_air_by_scifizone-dazu9yt.jpg
supergirl_takes_to_the_air_by_scifizone-dazu9yt.jpg (188.2 KiB) Viewed 11247 times
supergirl_handheld_by_shrinky444-daox69e.jpg
supergirl_handheld_by_shrinky444-daox69e.jpg (84.45 KiB) Viewed 11247 times

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:34 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote: Thank you, I appreciate your being so accommodating and kind to one so small. You don't have to give me a vote at all. But since you are...

Shall I tell you my little secret..? Even though I think being WW and wearing her revealing costume would make me feel very sexy, if I was going to be a super-heroine, I really would prefer to be my namesake...Kara Zorel (otherwise known as Supergirl) She is much more feminine, graceful (and girly) than WW, I love her outfit and that cute little skirt and finally, she is blonde like me.(and she flies, which has always been a fantasy of mine)

So maybe you could find a cute little doll-sized SG costume...? ;)
Kara
You're right. I don't have to give you a vote. In fact, my vote always overrules yours if there is a conflict. ;)

I do find the SG costume sexy too, and I would love to accommodate. That skirt does it for me too. Would you like to fly? It would be easy for me to make you feel like you are flying. All I have to do is hold you between my fingers by your hips and move you around in the air. Or maybe I should hold you by your little cape, or by your little skirt.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:20 am

FreakyDude wrote:

You're right. I don't have to give you a vote. In fact, my vote always overrules yours if there is a conflict. ;)

I do find the SG costume sexy too, and I would love to accommodate. That skirt does it for me too. Would you like to fly? It would be easy for me to make you feel like you are flying. All I have to do is hold you between my fingers by your hips and move you around in the air. Or maybe I should hold you by your little cape, or by your little skirt.
I sort of suspected that was the case...but I am kind of OK with that.

I'm very glad to hear you would like to see me in a tiny Supergirl outfit! And yes, I would LOVE to fly...I think the idea of holding me by my hips and "swooshing" me around the room would be exciting. That way my little cape would trail behind me as it should. So I don't know about holding me up by my little cape..I don't think I could fly very well that way...as for holding me by my little skirt...I would think that would cause me to flip upside down and then you might see what color my little panties are...are they red,yellow or blue...? ;)
supergirl_picked_up_by_wwcape-d4w1i0o.jpg
supergirl_picked_up_by_wwcape-d4w1i0o.jpg (105.03 KiB) Viewed 11223 times

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:28 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:I sort of suspected that was the case...but I am kind of OK with that.

I'm very glad to hear you would like to see me in a tiny Supergirl outfit! And yes, I would LOVE to fly...I think the idea of holding me by my hips and "swooshing" me around the room would be exciting. That way my little cape would trail behind me as it should. So I don't know about holding me up by my little cape..I don't think I could fly very well that way...as for holding me by my little skirt...I would think that would cause me to flip upside down and then you might see what color my little panties are...are they red,yellow or blue...? ;)
That's a cute picture. I hope I don't swoosh you around too much that you'll pass out. I'll be careful. But if you do, you might wake up to find that your Supergirl costume is missing. ;)

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:44 am

Welcome Kara! I am glad you are charged up and ready to go!

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:16 pm

FreakyDude wrote:

That's a cute picture. I hope I don't swoosh you around too much that you'll pass out. I'll be careful. But if you do, you might wake up to find that your Supergirl costume is missing. ;)

Oh! That would be just awful! Even worse would be if I shrank right out of it! ;)
shrunk_supergirl_by_superswimmerman10-d6en3cf.jpg
shrunk_supergirl_by_superswimmerman10-d6en3cf.jpg (171.08 KiB) Viewed 11188 times

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:11 am

Kara Dollgirl wrote:Oh! That would be just awful! Even worse would be if I shrank right out of it! ;)
If you shrank right out of your clothes, the job would be done for me. :)