The board to share all your fiction
FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Savagely shrinking

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sat May 02, 2020 7:40 pm

It was a wonderful time for everyone.

Everyone but Steve, that is.

Shrunken Kali was moving like Trinity from the Matrix, or possibly like Legolas in the battle scene from The Return of the King. There was even one "scene" where Kali peppered a clay dragon with arrows before somersaulting and landing on its back, plunging her sword in it that George deadpanned "That st-st-still only counts as one." This got everyone rolling with laughter.

Everyone but Steve, that is.

George was enjoying himself immensely. His stutter had all but disappeared, and his verbal descriptions, video displays and three dimension representations, both solid and holographic, were meshing without a hitch. Kali's tiny ranger character was making it a fun dungeon to run. And George would not deny that, even though he did nothing improper when he had to pick up Kali, he was very aware of her diminutive femininity.

Tom was enjoying himself as well. Watching Kali move about was a wonder to watch, of course, and once or twice he helped move Kali about. Like George, Tom did nothing improper, nor even attempted to do anything improper, but he appreciated holding her tiny form in his palm.

Tom was also enjoying running a wizard in the dungeon crawl. George had outdone himself with the holographic fireball his wizard figure could cast. All in all, it wasn't just a good evening of tabletop roleplaying. It was an unparalleled one.

And then there was Steve.

Steve had petulantly picked a cleric to run, and had even refused a multiclass cleric. Then he had whined about his cleric not having anything to do, even though there was actually plenty of things for the cleric to do.

What Steve wanted to do was heal Kali, and maybe have an excuse to interact with her shrunken form. Instead, George kept on deciding again and again that Kali had gone unscathed in all her encounters. When Steve complained, George just blew him off with a "I think I can run my own adventure," without nary a stutter.

It vexed Steve that Tom and George were perfectly happy with letting Kali run her fifteen centimeter tall Mary Sue character. And it vexed Steve even more that nobody else seemed concerned that he was vexed.

But things came to a blow when Steve decided to take action. The trio were walking down a corridor when George announced a necromancer suddenly appeared, and was casting a frozen fireball. Steve announced that his character was knocking Kali's character out of the way. But instead of just announcing his selfless move, Steve reached over to his miniature cleric, planning to use the figure to knock Kali out of the way.

Kali had her sword out, was in her "battle mode," and was enjoying herself immensely. She wasn't expecting anyone to slam on her on her side with their giant hand. So when Steve's hand suddenly appeared on her left side, she spun around and sliced it with her sword. To Kali's credit, she immediately realized what was happening, and pulled back her strike, but not in time to stop from taking a good chunk out of Steve's hand.

Given his already sullen mood, one cannot be surprised that, when instead of getting a backhanded feel, Steve got a nasty cut, his first reaction was to strike out. Before Tom or George could react, Steve's uninjured hand came slamming down where Kali was standing.

Or where she was standing.

Kali had adjusted quickly to the abilities of her now shrunken body, and the almost cartoonish laws of physics that seemed to govern them. So when Steve's hand slammed down to where he thought Kali was going to be, she wasn't there.

Instead, she was sixty centimeters above where she had been. And when she came crashing down, somehow she managed to do so with enough force that, when she landed on Steve's thumb, she broke it.

"Bitch!" Steve yelled/screamed, stepping back. His eyes furious, he was about to continue his attack, but by now, George and Tom had started moving, standing between him and the tiny Kali. Kali, for her part, had an arrow notched, ready to continue battle.

"Let's tone this down a notch," Tom said, pushing Steve away from the gaming table. Kali's bow tracked Steve. Specifically, it tracked on of his eyes.

"I'm going to get her," Steve huffed.

"You're going to let me take a look at that..both of thats," Tom said, motioning toward both of Steve's hands. Grumbling, Steve let himself be led out of the room. As soon as he was gone, Kali lowered her bow and put the arrow back in its quiver. She and George just stared at each other before Kali quipped, "So how many experience points was that worth?"

George's jaw dropped, then he started laughing. Kali joined him in his laughing.

When he got himself under control, George began apologizing. "Listen, I'm s-s-s-sorry about Steve. I do---"

Kali waved him off. "Not your fault. And up until he went uber asshole, I was having a great time. Thanks for the great adventure."

George blushed, but was happy Kali had enjoyed herself. "I g-g-g-g-guess I n-n-n-n-need to restore you n-n-n-n-n-ow. Before Steve g-g-g-g-gets back."

"You can do that by yourself?" Kali asked.

George was about to go into a detailed description of why the whole process was one mannable, but decided that a simple nod of the head would do.

When he set his hand down for Kali to climb up on, she said, "Lift me up to your face." George did so nervously. When Kali was up at face level, she spread her arms wide and gave George's face a hug. She finished by giving him a kiss on the bridge of his nose. "Thank you for a wonderful adventure, George."

Bright red but walking on air, George carried Kali back to the transporter platform, where he quickly restored her to her normal size.

"You

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Tue May 05, 2020 12:43 am

"So how was your Live Action?" Whitney asked, as Kali handed in her costume.

"It was really great until..."

Whitney nodded sagely. "The guys are having a hard time adjusting to how you left and how you came back."

"Have I changed that much?" Kali asked, a pleading look in her eyes.

"Superficially," Whitney said, adding with a laugh, "But guys are pretty superficial."

"Okay, I guess I didn't realize how much I changed," Kali began. Whitney arched an eyebrow and Kali laughed, "Okay, I know I changed some, but I'm still me. I want to do all the stuff I did before I left. Tom and George are okay with that..."

"I like George," Whitney announced. "He's got that young Hugh Grant thing going on."

"But Steve...I don't know..." Kali shook her head. "It's like, he thinks I owe him something, for being my friend from before. He kind of pushed things, not pushed things pushed things, but...well..." Kali didn't know how to explain to Whitney about how Steve kept on trying to grab her when she was shrunk, since I would require Kali explaining to Whitney how a human being could be shrunk in the first place.

"Anyway," Kali continued, cutting straight to the chase, "He doesn't want to game with us anymore."

"Silver lining," Whitney offered. "There's a party out at Salvo this weekend. I know a lot of people would love to see you there."

"I---" Kali shrugged, giving Whitney a wan smile. "I guess I thought when I came back, I could go back to how things were before. I mean, I*know it may not have seemed like much, but I was happy with it."

Whitney plopped herself next to Kali, putting her arm around the other girl's shoulders. "What would you like to dom Kali?"

Kali shook her head. Then she looked at Whitney with a speculative look. "Who's your favorite character to cosplay?"

Without blinking an eye, Whitney answered, "Natasha Romanova. The Black Widow."

Kali answered, "How would you like the opportunity to be the Black Widow?"

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Wed May 06, 2020 11:12 pm

"Steve wants the shrinking machine?"

Kali had kept her voice low, but she still looked around to make sure she wasn't overheard.

Her, Tom and George were sitting at a back table at the Sundollar, the coffee/surf shop she had met the guys at, the first time she had come back to the country. Like the first time she had entered the shop, she had gotten a few looks, but not as many as before. The onlookers still considered her hot, but now she was a known quantity.

"He's insisting he's the genius behind the machine," Tom replied."Truth is, George was the one who came up with the physics, and the governing program. Most of the machinery was off the shelf, and we either got it from the school, or the scientific warehouse the university orders with."

"It w-w-w-wasn't all m-m-m-m-me,' George insisted, blushing furiously at the praise.

"So what are you going to do?" Kali asked.

"We're going to give it to him," Tom said with a grin. George was grinning as well.

"What?" Kali couldn't believe the guys were just going to hand over the shrinking machine to Steve, just like that.

"Well, there are a few conditions," Tom began. "He's going to need his own power source. The batteries are part of my home's electrical system. He's got to pay me and George for any expenses the three of us paid and most importantly---"

"H-h-h-h-he has to do his own c-c-c-c-coding," George laughed.

"Since Steve insists he's the genius behind the project, redoing the programming from scratch shouldn't be a problem," Tom added.

"So...?" Kali asked.

"So Steve walked back his demand," Tom supplied. "And he wants to make nice-nice. If you're okay with that," Tom added.

"Well---" Kali was divided. On one hand, Steve was her oldest friend. On the other hand, after his actions, she really didn't feel comfortable being around Steve at any size.

"We told Steve that we should take a month cooling off," Tom interjected, not forcing Kali to express her hesitations. "I don't think he was happy with that, but he understands. We'll revisit this next month."

"And w-w-w-we took steps," George added.

"Steps?" Kali inquired.

Tom nodded. "I don't think Steve will do anything, well, I don't think he'll do anything, but if he tries to take the shrinking machine, George has a virus in it to wipe out all the programming. Plus, there are a few old-fashioned booby traps. And it's not like he can go to the police. If anyone did believe him, well, the guys in the black helicopters would come for him too."

Kali had not even thought about that angle. Of course, she hadn't thought about anything except how much fun it had been to be shrunk.

"Well, if Steve is going to be persona non grata for a month, I guess we'll have to come up with a new campaign," Kali mused. "Assuming you guys still want to get together over at Tom's this weekend?"

"Oh sure," Tom replied. George nodded emphatically in agreement. "Any ideas?" Tom asked.

"You guys know Whitney Slater, right?" Kali asked. The guys nodded, a look of curiosity clearly visible on their faces. "I thought you could run me and Whitney through a superheroine adventure, just like the adventure you ran me through last weekend."

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sat May 09, 2020 1:02 am

Tom and George were stunned silent. Not that they could be blamed.

With just less than two days notice, Whitney had managed to get both her and Kali well fitting costumes. Whitney wore the black jumpsuit Scarlett Johansson had made famous in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with a pair of batons and a crossbow which, though perhaps not canon, still looked pretty cool.

Whitney had decked Kali out in a costume similar to that worn by Captain America in Civil War, though without the cowl and adapted to Kali's more feminine form.

It was nol the first 'cosplay' costume that Whitney had ever worn, and both Tom and George had seen her in somewhat revealing costumes at the conventions held at Graphic Unlimited. And, as Whitney had intimated, she and Tom had been "intimate" at one time. Still, seeing Whitney in a form fitting outfit, with the front zipper pulled down just enough to reveal a hint of cleavage, was a sight both guys appreciated.

And then there was Kali. Though her costume displayed no skin, its tightness revealed more of her form than she had ever shown in public. Kali was clearly uncomfortable with the display, and tried to continuously use her shield to cover herself the best she could. The fact that this forced George and Tom to check out Kali surreptitiously made the sight of her body that much more appealing.

The two young women were hovering over the table where George had set up an adventure for the two superheroines, once they were diminished in size. If Whitney were comfortable in her costume where Kali was not, the reverse was true when it came to the prospect at being shrunken.

"Okay, I know you guys aren't lying about this whole shrinking thing, and I must admit that being able to be a superheroine...even a scale model superheroine...well, it's temping, but..." Whitney shook her head "...I don't know."

"If you like, you could just watch me, the first time around," Kali told her.

"And have to wait a week, if it looks like fun?" Whitney laughed. "No, I want to try it now." Squaring her shoulders, she took Kali's hand. "Let's do this, then."

Kali squeezed Whitney's hand in return as she led her friend over to the transporter pad.

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Mon May 11, 2020 5:06 pm

As Whitney and Kali stepped on the platform, ready to be shrunk for their fifteen centimeter high superheroine adventure, Steve was sitting in his basement bedroom, plotting.

Well, technically he was pouting, but there was some plotting involved in there.

He had called Tom and George to invite them over for some video gaming, and just have some guy time, but they both declined. They had something going on with Kali. Something that involved Whitney Slater, George had let slip out, but other than that, neither one his friends were telling.

Ex-friends, Steve seethed as he plotted.

Well, again, pouted mostly.

None of this would have been possible if it wasn't for me, Steve mentally whined. And the guys had done Kali a favor, letting her into their group. She owed them, Steve thought, she owes me!

Steve picked up a Princess Ariel doll, from the Thundarr the Barbarian animated series, back from when his grandfather was his age. Steve had seen it at a yard sale, right after he had been excommunicated from the Savages, The doll had instantly reminded Steve of Kali, and so he had bought it. The doll was in its original packaging, and even in mint condition, but none of that mattered to Steve. As soon as he got the doll home, he tore open the package and started doing all the things to do the doll that he wanted to do to Kali.

Well, not all the things. Even soaped up, rubbing hard plastic against certain body parts just didn't create pleasurable sensations.

But Steve wanted to do that and other things to Kali. And she owed him that. She owed him.

Then a thought occurred to Steve. He headed to the portion of his basement bedroom which served as his electronics workshop. He dug through his "trash" pile to find an old circuit board that he had salvaged from one of the initial prototypes for the shrinking device. He'd need to run some tests, but Steve was pretty sure he could use the residual energy from her previous shrinkings to shrink her once more. Of course, he wouldn't be unable to unshrink Kali, but who cared? The bitch had it coming.

Steve started running his fingers over Princess Ariel's hard plastic breasts. Yeah, Steve thought, all he had to do was to somehow get Kali alone, and he'd be able to play with shrunken breasts that had some give to them. And a whole lot of other things as well.
Attachments
princessariel.jpg
princessariel.jpg (53.36 KiB) Viewed 9237 times
Last edited by FifteencentiKim on Sat May 30, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Mon May 11, 2020 9:06 pm

She would be nice to handle, he has a point there

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Tue May 12, 2020 12:03 am

Lords of Light! ;)
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Mon May 18, 2020 4:32 am

jeffrey-dallas wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 12:03 am
Lords of Light! ;)
Makes me wish I actually knew something about Thundarr now!

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Mon May 18, 2020 6:43 pm

"Holy moly!"

"We have got to find you a new catchphrase," Kali laughed as she landed nimbly on the practice table.

"Well, okay, but holy moly," was the only response Whitney could give, which make Kali laugh all the harder.

Like Kali, Whitney had a hard time really believing that she could be shrunk. So it was with a grain of salt that she had sat down on the transporter platform.

So the first Holy Moly had been the way reality had done a tunnel vision thing right off the bat. The next Holy Moly had been watching 'giant' Tom and George lean over the two shrunken women to make sure they were all right. Then, once Kali had gotten Whitney on her feet and steadied, she took a running start and, through various leaps on chairs and other objects, made her way up to the surface of the practice table, landing with a gymnastic style landing.

"You know, that reminds me of when Diana jumped on the shield or something in the movie," Whitney remarked. "Maybe we should have dressed you up as Wonder Woman. Lynda Carter, though, not Gal Gadot, since you've got the figure."

"Yes, well," Kali said, crossing her arms self-consciously over her breasts. "Anyway, why don't you let Robert give you a lift up here?"

"Can't I just run and jump?" Whitney asked, eyeing the various places Kali had just used as "leaping stones."

Kali shook her head. "It takes a little practice. But don't worry, you'll get a feel for it really quick."

Whitney nodded, then stepped into George's hand as he put it on the floor.

"Oh my!" Whitney semi-gasped.

"What, -d-d-did I h-h-h-h-urt you?" George asked, hurriedly moving to set Whitney on the practice table.

"No," Whitney said, stepping lightly off his palm and making her way over to Kali. "Just felt a little something something when you were holding me. Do you feel something when the guys pick you up?"

"It's nothing," kali said,blushing. Quickly changing subject, Kali led Whitney over to a plexiglass area. "Okay, while I learn how to toss the shield, and you learn how to jump and leap and practice using your crossbow, while one of us practices, the other one stays behind the plexiglass. And you make sure you know where the guys are when you practice, so they don't get hurt."

"The guys can get hurt?" Whitney asked, puzzled. Then an "OH!" look formed on her face. "I saw Steve at the store. Is that how he hurt himself?"

Kali nodded. "He tried to get a little handsy," Kali said.

"Interesting," Whitney said. Looking up at George and Tom, she added, "I'm sure the boys will behave themselves unless invited to do otherwise."

"Yes, well, let's get practicing, so we can start our adventure," Kali said hurriedly. "If you don't mind," she added, taking the Captain American shield off her back, "I'll get us started. I've been wondering how this shield will handle."

"

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Wed May 20, 2020 11:04 am

As it happened, a miniaturized Steve Rogers couldn't have handled the shield as well as Kali was doing. She was even managing ricocheting boomerang tosses within half an hour.

"So I take it you've taken martial arts as well?" Kali asked, as she watched Whitney handle her batons with speed, accuracy and ease.

"I started off with a "Martial Arts for Movie Stars" sort of course," Whitney answered, doing a baton/kick combination on a stack of Legos, sending it flying, "Just so I could do more convincing cosplay, and then took regular lessons, but nothing as good as this." Watching her hands and feet demolish the targets around her on the practice table was like watching a first person POV video game. It may have been her limbs doing all the ass kicking, but it sure didn't feel like her.

"I couldn't do that when I was shrunken," Tom offered, gesturing toward Whitney's martial arts display, "But I didn't have any real martial arts schooling before I got shrunk."

Whitney somersaulted over a stack of Legos that were waist high (to her), then demolished two stacks of wooden blocks on the other side. "I just wish I could be this bad ass when I was full sized."

"You can," Kali added quietly.

Tom nodded in agreement. "I used to be a good surfer. Then after I got shrunk, I found I was literally world class. I don't know what exactly happens, but somehow the process amplifies learned muscle behavior."

C-c-c-cool," George added.

"Beware that look," Kali said with mock wariness. "George just processed all that information and is coming up with a deviously genius adventure for us to run through."

Everyone laughed, including a blushing George.

"Speaking of which," Kali began, "Are you ready to run through your first shrunken adventure?" she asked, pointing at the "far" table where the adventure was set up.

Whitney nodded and grinned. "Damn straight I am!"

"Do you want to be carried or get there yourself?" Kali asked.

"Let's travel," Whitney answered. With a whoop and a laugh, the two young women ran and leaped off the practice table.
Last edited by FifteencentiKim on Sat May 30, 2020 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sat May 23, 2020 11:59 pm

It was an amazingly enjoyable adventure for all parties involved.

Initially Tom was going to run a character as well, but ended up demurring, instead choosing to act as George's assistant. Kali and Whitney tried to talk Tom into running a character, but he argued it would run smoother if all the 'characters' were 'live action.'

As it happened, Tom was right. Kali and Whitney fought together as if they had been doing so for years. There was even an opportunity for Kali to knock out three figures with one shield toss, have Whitney pick up the shield, and deliver it at an opportune time.

At the end of the adventure, all parties were happy.

"S-s-s-so, do you w-w-w-w-w-want to do this again n-n-n-n-next weekend?" George asked, as he packed away his game mastering books and paraphernalia?"

"Actually, I was going to ask you guys...and girl," Whitney added with a smile to her miniature partner, "If you'd like to go sailing with me next weekend. We'd all be regular sized, of course."

"Of course," Tom quipped. "Well, buddy?" he asked George, who grinned broady and nodded.

"Show the motion passed unanimously," Kali chimed in. "Thank you very much, Whitney."

'"Hey, you guys let me live an Avenger life," Whitney grinned. "A little sun and sail is the least I can do. So anything we need to do special for the unshrinking?"

"We just jump to the transporter pad," Kali answered. "Unless you want to be carried?"

"Oh hell no!" Whitney laughed. "Let's milk this for all it's worth." With a shout, Whitney leaped off the table, with Kali right behind her.

For Whitney, the unshrinking was anticlimactic. One second she could fit in the palm of someone's hand, the next she was full-sized. There wasn't even the disorientation she felt when she was shrunk.

With a giggle, she ran over to George, catching him off guard as she wrapped her arms around him. "That was amazing!" she said, leaving George staggering as she moved over and gave Tom a hug as well. For some reason, although she found George's reaction funny, Kali found herself jealous for some unknown reason at Whitney's attention to Tom.

"One thing more before we head home," Whitney said as she walked over to Kali.

"What's that?" Kali asked, curious.

"Think fast!" Whitney grinned, throwing a roundhouse at her friend's head. Kali blocked it without thinking. Kali blocked the next strike as well.

For the next five minutes, Tom and George watched in awe at the strikes and counterstrikes the two women exchanged. The combat proceeded with a skill and speed that would have been worthy of a martial arts movie.

Well, except for the fact that both women were grinning like maniacs. After her initial surprise of being attacked, Kali actually laughed as she and Whitney exchanged and blocked blows as if they had choreographed their fight beforehand.

After five minutes, by unspoken agreement, the two women lowered their hands. Each woman was breathing heavily, but looked very pleased with themselves.

"I have never moved that good," Whitney told Kali. "You?"

Kali shook her head. "I have to think about my more advanced forms. Except now I don't."

Whitney looked over at Tom, unconsciously taking a fighting stance. "Since you were shrunk, can you...?"

Tom held up his hands in mock surrender. "I couldn't fight before hand. Not like you girls can. I can surf at a championship level now. World championship. I think the shrinking process enhances learned muscle memory. My phrase for it."

Whitney nodded. "Well, I'm your ride, so you ready to head home?"

Kali nodded. Whitney turned to the guys and added, "I'll text you guys details about where and when to meet next Saturday. Oh, and one more thing."

Before Kali or the guys could react, Whitney grabbed Kali by the shoulder and gave her a quick intense kiss. When Whitney broke the kiss, Kali staggered backwards, her eyes wide and shocked. Tom's and George's jaws had literally dropped.

"Catch you guys later," Whitney smiled as she led the stunned Kali out of Tom's basement.

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Wed May 27, 2020 3:08 pm

Perhaps it is something of a cliche to have a scene in a story with teenagers hanging out at the local mall, but cliches becomes cliches because they happen often enough to be stereotyped. And the mall was exactly where George, Whitney and Kali were spending the Monday after their miniaturized gaming adventure.

In George's and Kali's defense, neither was the type to normally spend any time at the mall. Kali had been out on an island in the middle of the Pacific for almost two years and, before that, she wasn't the type who spent any time at the mall or anywhere else in public. She went to the school, back to her home and did weekend gaming with the rest of the Savages.

George 's horizons were a little more expanded than Kali's, but not by much. Because of his speech impediment, he preferred to hang out with groups where he didn't have to speak as much. George had discovered in the past that mall romps (at least with the people he knew) tended to be boisterous adventures where he wasn't allowed to stay in the background. So he tended to avoid them as much as he could.

But today Whitney had decided the three of them were going to the Mall. Tom was only allowed to bow out because he was meeting other friends to go surfing. But Whitney wanted to get George clothes to go sailing in that weekend, and she wanted to get Kali clothes that were a little bit more adventurous than what Kali was wearing. Not much more adventurous, but just a little bit.

Whitney was the kind of friend anybody would want. She loved to tease her friends, of course. George she flirted with outrageously, getting him beet red, and she would give Kali knowing looks that made Kali relive that kiss the two had shared on Saturday. But Whitney never teased her friends in front of strangers, and for the most part, went out of her way to make them feel as if they had a friend in her.

The trio were making their way to the food court, walking on either side of George. George had bought a laminated guide to sailing terms, knots and such as was perusing it while Whitney and Kali (who had learned how to sail while in the Pacific) were pointing at diagrams and making comments.

And that was when Dan Rogers intervened.

All things considered, Dan wasn't a bad guy. Very conceited, but unlike a lot of jocks, he had a live and let live sort of attitude. He didn't go out of his way to bully non-jocks and understood No meant No. If a girl didn't want him, it was her loss, and there was tons of low hanging fruit to pick anyway.

But something about Whitney Slater deciding not to go out with him after just a couple of dates just nagged at him. Then there was the hot nerdy girl who Whitney was walking who Dan really wanted to hook up with. And finally, the two friends Dan was hanging out with were giving him a hard time about how Whitney had practically dumped him. So Dan felt compelled to do something.

So Dan walked up to the trio and just snatched the laminated page out of George's hand.

"H-h-h-hey," George protested.

"Don't w-w-w-w-worry, George," Dan mocked, looking at what he had grabbed. "I'll give it back."

"What are we, in fucking third grade? Just give it back, Dan," Whitney growled.

Dan ignored her, looking at the sheet. "Taking G-g-g-george out sailing? I never got a chance to go out on your boat. I'd be up for some ocean motion." Dan made a few lewd pelvic motions which got a laugh from his bodies.

"Just give the sheet back and get out of our way, Dan," Whitney said with a shake of her head, not wanting to deal with Dan's bullshit.

"Just playing, Whitney," Dan laughed. "Sorry it's your time of the month. Here you go, G-g-g-george," Dan said, extending the sheet back to George.

Dan's intention was to snatch the sheet away the second George reached for it. But faster than Dan could react, Kali snatched it from him and handed it to George.

"Grasshopper snatched the pebble from your hand," his friends laughed at Dan. Dan laughed, too, but it secretly irked him what Kali did.

"Science girl's got mad ninja skills," Dan laughed, stepping forward. "Wonder what else she can do with those hands?" he continued, stepping toward with a hand reaching out toward Kali.

Where that hand was going to go is a matter of pure speculation. What happened was Kali tooked the outreached hand and did some kind of shake twist thing that twisted the arm in question and had Dan's knees bend as his eyes watered. Kali maintained the hold for a few seconds, then released it, doing something that made Dan stagger backwards a few steps. Dan's friends laughed, and one said, "I think we need to get out of here before we get our asses kicked." Dan's friends turned to walk away, but Dan was having none of it.

Dan moved at Kali...and found himself on the ground, clutching his midsection, as Whitney was hovering over him. Dan's friends were slack jawed, staring in disbelief, and definitely backing up.

Before the situation could devolve any further, Sergeant Banner showed up.

Sergeant Banner was a retired Marine who was the head of the mall security. He was an amiable enough guy until he wasn't. Like when he found a teenager on the ground, surrounded by other teenagers, and two teenage girls in defensive positions.

"Should I ask what's going on?" he asked.

"Just messing around, Sergeant Banner," one of Dan's friends replied, as Dan's friends got him off the floor. "We were leaving anyway." A reluctant Dan allowed himself get pulled toward the mall exit.

"Yep, we were just funning around, " Whitney said with a "Butter doesn't melt in my mouth" smile. "Now we're heading to go get coffee," she added, as she dragged a stunned George and Kali after her. Sergeant Banner watched the two groups of teens go their separate ways, glad the situation had resolved itself. With a nod to himself, Sergeant Banner continued

On a nearby bench, Steve watched everything unfold. He noted that Whitney seemed to possess the same super reactions that Kali had, and made a correct conclusion. He noted the look in Dan's eye as his friends pulled him away, and realized he had a potential ally. And Steve began to get the inkling of a plan.

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Fri May 29, 2020 12:14 am

It was the best day of George's life.

Well, it would have been if Steve had been there. But Steve hadn't been invited and, more importantly, Steve had made it clear to the rest of the Savages that he no longer considered himself part of the group, or wanted to be part of the group.

Maybe that was for the best. George had always liked Steve, but ever since Kali had returned, Steve was acting more demanding, behaving as if was entitled things.

Life moves on.

Otherwise, the day was the best he had ever had.

George had been the last one to arrive at the slip, where a thirty foot Catalina awaited him. Kali and Tom were loading on supplies while Whitney supervised. When she spotted George, she hurried over and gave him a hug, then escorted him to the boat. She got Tom situated on the deck, while the others got the boat ready to depart. Whitney motored the boat out to the main part of the bay, before letting the sails unfurl.

The bay was empty enough to make George feel as if the four friends had the ocean to themselves that morning. Whitney, Kali and Tom all took time to explain and teach what they were doing. They even had a pod of dolphins swimming around them for a time.

But perhaps the best part of the day was what happened about one.

The Catalina was making its way back toward the marina when Whitney casually remarked she was getting a little bit warm. That surprised George, who had brought along a sweater at Whitney's suggestion, even though it was supposed to be a warm day. And it was a warm day in the marina, but if felt like the temperature had dropped once they were on the bay.

Neither George nor Tom complained when Whitney reached under her vest and unbuttoned four buttons, revealing she was wearing a bikini top under her shirt. Whitney eyed Kali, who wordlessly unbuttoned the same number of buttons, revealing her ample bosom clad in an emerald green bikini top.

To Kali's credit, she didn't hide at a far point of the boat from the others, but went about helping sail the boat. It did seem she had a permanent blush on her cheeks, and couldn't make eye contact with anyone else on the boat. About twenty minutes later, when Whitney announced she was getting cold again, Kali quickly buttoned up her shirt.

By the time the Catalina was motoring into her slip, Kali was back to her normal self. Whitney invited the other three back to her house for supper, where the guys and Kali got to meet the rest of Whitney's family. But the end of the night, everyone was feeling tired but happy. Or as George would say as he headed home, "B-b-b-b-best day ever."

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Fri May 29, 2020 6:26 am

*sigh* Kim when are you going to stop teasing that poor boy! lol, great work

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Fri May 29, 2020 4:09 pm

Bobascher wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 6:26 am
*sigh* Kim when are you going to stop teasing that poor boy! lol, great work
His time is coming! ;)

FifteencentiKim
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by FifteencentiKim » Sat May 30, 2020 1:14 pm

At about the same time that Tom and George were enjoying the display of Kali's and Whitney's charms displayed in bikini tops, Steve and Dan were meeting over coffee.

"So you're saying that device can mesmerize Whitney and Kali? Why not any girl?" Dan asked. "Why not any girl?"

"It has to do with brain harmonics," Steve explained. "You have to get lots of measurements and build mathematical models and stuff. And even after you do, you only have a very narrow window of opportunity to act."

Dan looked dubious, and Steve couldn't blame him. Everything Steve was saying was complete and utter bullshit. He didn't even know if there was such a thing as "brain harmonics." That was more Tom's department. His ex-friend Tom's department, Steve mentally added.

Sitting between Steve and Dan on the table was the circuit board encased in a small metal box with a series of overpowered batteries. Having watched Whitney in action at the mall, Steve had deduced that she must have been shrunk recently too. Therefore, if he could get the circuit board close to both the girls at once and power it up, he should be able to shrink them both. But Steve was only going to have just one shot at it. Which is why he needed Dan's help.

And to get Dan's help, Steve would need a believable story. Something more believable than the truth about the physics behind shrinking people. So Steve had spun a yarn how he had been collecting brain data on Kali and Whitney (Dan knew Whitney went to all the "Geek Gatherings," as Dan called the various Cons) and had come up with a device that would mesmerize them, if he could get them alone. This is where Dan would come in, Steve told him. Steve had a subterfuge worked out to get Kali and Whitney alone at night at Graphic Unlimited that would require Dan's assistance. Once Steve activated the device, he'd give Dan (who he knew would be surprised but ultimately pleased) a shrunken Whitney, while Steve would have a shrunken Kali to play with.

Dan was uncertain about the whole thing. The whole thing about brain harmonies seemed unreal to him, but on the other hand, all the bad asses in the spy movies had been programmed that way, so maybe the geek on the other side of the table knew what he was talking about.

Dan didn't want to hurt Whitney and Kali. Not much, anyway. Not really. But Dan still felt the sting of the embarrassment of the encounter with the two women at the mall. Maybe he'd undress them and take some pictures of them to hold over their heads. Dan felt himself getting hard thinking about Kali's rack. Maybe he'd tittyfuck her while she was mesmerized. But nothing worse than that. Probably.

Dan knew the geek on the other side of the table wanted to do stuff to Kali, but once the geek served his purpose and got Kali and Whitney mesmerized, Dan would push him out of the way and take the two girls for himself. That was how life went, right? Geeks like Steve did what guys like Dan wanted, then got out of the way.

"Okay, I'm in," Dan told Steve. "So how is this going to work?"

Steve began laying out his plan as Dan listened.