magazine cover 3.png
magazine cover 3.png (6.85 MiB) Viewed 11807 times

Tags:

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: pics

Post by McShrinker » Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:37 pm

"...The normal size moms are just like jealous of the attention I get because of my size. I mean yeah sure, sometimes I get put in timeout by my own kids, but at least I am spending time with them."

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:43 am

The Pet Mom
Attachments
The Pet Mom.png
The Pet Mom.png (1.57 MiB) Viewed 11719 times

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:39 pm

after such a success with the first movie, they had to make a sequel
Attachments
The Pet Mom II.png
The Pet Mom II.png (2.09 MiB) Viewed 11643 times

shrinker_s
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrinker_s » Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:17 pm

Love the pics with the small stories of the minis being placed in a cage with a furry friend. Looking forward to more to come.

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:13 pm

Help I Shrunk My Principle
Attachments
Help I Shrunk My Principle.png
Help I Shrunk My Principle.png (2.05 MiB) Viewed 11632 times

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Tue Apr 06, 2021 10:54 pm

The Nanny
Attachments
The Nanny.png
The Nanny.png (2.15 MiB) Viewed 11607 times

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:44 am

Real Doll Wives of Orange County
Attachments
Real Doll Wives of Orange County 2.png
Real Doll Wives of Orange County 2.png (2.05 MiB) Viewed 11588 times

Bloodthirstybutcher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bloodthirstybutcher » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:15 am

McShrinker wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:39 pm
after such a success with the first movie, they had to make a sequel
2 Pet 2 Mom: The Legend of Curly's Goldfish
"People like Coldplay and voted for the Nazis, you can't trust people, Jeremy."

-Super Hans, Peep Show

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:50 am

Dr. Stacey Williams is one of the best in applied sciences at the university she works at. Specializing in molecular compression, the doctor was a little too eager while experiment with mice and knocked over the wrong beakers. The Chemical reaction produced fumes that had an interesting affect on the good doctor. Now at 2’6, Dr. Williams is having issues reaching doorknobs and that is not even the worst of it. The accident left her less capable than before at controlling pelvic floor. After a few accidents the only sensible thing was to wear diapers just in case. Quite the roll reversal considering her youngest just finished potty training while she seems to be heading in the opposite direction. Now she struggles on to find a cure for her situation. A tall order for someone who can be put over the knee by her own kids. Will Stacey find a solution to her small problem or is she destine to become a new charge at the company daycare?
Attachments
Potty Untrained.png
Potty Untrained.png (609.02 KiB) Viewed 11565 times

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:41 pm

these are fun and hot. Great job on them all.
Neat!

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:48 pm

I can't seem to log into netfish, anyone have a promo code? :P

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:13 pm

Tammy Tot
Attachments
Tammy Tot Fitness Mom.png
Tammy Tot Fitness Mom.png (1.4 MiB) Viewed 11469 times

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:33 am

Tootie's Nursery
Attachments
The Nanny.png
The Nanny.png (1.81 MiB) Viewed 11389 times

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Sat Apr 10, 2021 12:03 am

Babs and Booster
Attachments
Babs and Booster.png
Babs and Booster.png (2.07 MiB) Viewed 11299 times

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Fri May 28, 2021 10:32 pm

Fun in the Sun
Attachments
fun in the sun.png
fun in the sun.png (1.78 MiB) Viewed 10609 times

Who 3d Renders
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Who 3d Renders » Sat May 29, 2021 5:06 am

McShrinker wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 10:32 pm
Fun in the Sun
I would'nt mind being their guardian ! :)

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Sat May 29, 2021 10:26 pm

Mom and Sitter
Attachments
Mom and the Sitter.png
Mom and the Sitter.png (4.35 MiB) Viewed 10478 times

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:56 pm

The Help
Attachments
The Help.png
The Help.png (1.59 MiB) Viewed 10312 times

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:18 am

Gloria sighed as she looked around the cavernous size bedroom of her son. While off at school she had been instructed to clean as best she could. It was part of her chores for the day. Funny how quickly things can change. She used to be the one dishing out chores. Last year she had been a stay at home mom with a rich husband and obedient son. Then she made the mistake of trying to spice things up by taking a mini pill for her and Greg’s anniversary and that’s when things began to go south. She knew that he liked the idea of mini’s. She herself had always wondered what it would be like own one, let alone be one, for a time at least.

So, when she jumped out of the small box she’d set on their bed after taking the mini pill and shrinking to a fraction of her size, she was delighted to see the startled yet elated look on his face. Then she became a bit confused when he hurried out of the room. She was startled then angry when he walked back into their bedroom with a younger woman in tow half an hour later. Fear crept up her little spine as they stood above her ignoring her high pitch screams inquiring “What the fuck is going on.” They spoke of how this could solve their problem and be happy together.

Its no secret that if one does not take the mini reversal medication in the allotted time, their chances permanent size change will increase. It’s also known that there are certain medications that one should not take when going on a mini vacation because the mixing of those medications with the mini pill will also lead to permanent size change. This is how Gloria found herself being force fed a random type of Lymphoma medication by some giant bimbo her husband was apparently banging.

Now she was a permanent mini. Few rights, no marriage and little respect. Greg’s mistress moved in shortly after Gloria’s demise along with her young daughter. Greg signed over ownership of the families new mini to his son who was more than willing to take on the responsibility. Kevin treated his shrunken mom much like the rest of society treated mini’s, pets that are expected to obey.

It wasn’t horrible, not really. He was a good owner who took great care of her. It was of course an adjustment to take orders from the boy, much less his new stepsister. The young girl that moved in with her husband’s new wife had a fascination with the mini size woman scampering around underfoot. This led Kevin to be a bit overprotective of his toy mom. That was how the little woman found herself labeled like many of the other toys her son possessed

Gloria rubbed absently at the markings on her bottom. She remembered a mistake she had almost made in college in getting the name of her then boyfriend tattooed on her ass, then decided against it thinking on how tacky it might look in the future. Now look at her.

If she was being honest with herself… and she usually was, Gloria didn’t hate being marked. If you were going to be a toy, might as well be the favorite one. The shrunken mom found that there was a certain freedom in being a mini that she never had as a normal size adult. She could ignore much of the expectation’s society had for adults such as work, bills, and clothing. It was like having a large rock lifted off her tiny shoulders. That was the only way she could explain the skip in her step as she bent over to drag her son’s second and third favorite toys back to their respective place in the toy box
Attachments
New Perspective .png
New Perspective .png (1.87 MiB) Viewed 10041 times
Last edited by McShrinker on Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:43 am

McShrinker wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:18 am
Greg signed over ownership of the families new mini to his son who was more than willing to take on the responsibility. Jason treated his shrunken mom much like the rest of society treated mini’s, pets that are expected to obey.

Gloria rubbed absently at the markings on her bottom. She remembered a mistake she had almost made in college in getting the name of her then boyfriend tattooed on her ass, then decided against it thinking on how tacky it might look in the future. Now look at her.
Seems like the tattoo artist got the name wrong. :D
Good work, thanks.
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:33 pm

Yeah got this pic description and another one mixed up, it's been corrected. Thanks for the heads up

Sumguy14
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy14 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:03 pm

Mom, Batman, & Deathstroke... kid has it made.
Neat!

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:42 pm

Ad
Attachments
Powerwheels ad.png
Powerwheels ad.png (2.21 MiB) Viewed 9117 times

McShrinker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by McShrinker » Thu Jul 08, 2021 7:43 pm

Cassie was glad that her aunt had found a support group after she had become another victim of the shrink virus. Aunt Carol moved in with her while Cassie was attending her sophomore year of college and both enjoyed each other’s company. Cassie was sad to see that Carol was going through a bit of depression after her world grew in size, but ever since she started going to her weekly size positivity meetings, her mood had greatly improved.

One day Carol asked her niece if they could host 3 of her shrinkee friends over the weekend and Cassie was happy oblige. Not only did young woman want to be apart of something so positive in her aunt life but she also found shrinkees absolutely adorable.

Though it wasn’t long before Cassie found herself questioning the validity of this so called support group. Not long after the 3 little friends arrived and introductions were made, one of them offered up to help with some chores as a form of team building exercise. A way to show themselves that tiny people can still be useful no matter what people might say. Aunt Carol suggested they do the dishes and before Cassie knew it, she had 4 tiny women stripped naked asking to be picked up and be put in the sink. They even guilt tripped her into stripping as well, claiming that since they were naked and the giant young woman was in was a violation of the “power dynamic”. Cassie wasn’t sure what that meant or how she even ended up with 4 tiny nude women on the floor at her feet, but she didn’t want to be the one to ruin the team building exercise. Before they got started her aunt handed out the tiniest doses of molly to her other friends to “help the bonding experience”.

Within minutes Cassie was confident that her aunts support group was really just tiny swingers who liked getting freaky atop normal size objects.

“Uh guys… I don’t think that’s the best way to wash a tea cup”

“You should show us mistress Cassie or better yet, use me as a sponge. I’m all wet and sudsy”

“You don’t have to call me Mistress…”

“Goddess Cassie?”

“Aunty, just what are you doing to your friend atop my favorite coffee mug???”

“I’m sorry mam…We’ve been naughty. Shall we bend over for a spanking?

“Oh my goodness, is it passed noon yet? I need a drink”
Attachments
Support Group.png
Support Group.png (1.98 MiB) Viewed 9111 times