Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

8urst Depository

Post by 8urst » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:24 am

Formerly known as emageht Depository.

Picking up from where I left off:
tutelage.jpg
Caption by sdk

Nana just got home and was excited that her tutor Suzu was coming over.

She was also excited because her parents were gone for the weekend, and the potion she bought from a fortune teller promised a fun night. It turns out Suzu didnt like women, but the potion Nana purchased was supposed to make Suzu hers forever.

When Suzu came over, Nana offered her some tea. Suzu politely accepted. Nana slipped some of the potion into Suzu’s cup.

Suzu was wearing a tight black v neck tee shirt and gray yoga pants that showed off her shapely figure. Nana was hoping after Suzu drank the tea, those clothes would be crumpled on the floor.

Suzu opened up the SAT book to tutor Nana. She sipped at the tea, but nothing happened.

Suddenly, Suzu felt a sneeze coming. As she sneezed, Nana swore it looked like Suzu’s whole body shook. She also noticed Suzu’s shirt seemed loose.

Then, another sneeze. It happened again. This time, Suzu took notice at her now loose shirt. Her yoga pants were loose too. It was almost like she was shrinking.

Suzu felt anothet sneeze coming, and felt a mild panic. It seemed crazy, but she felt they were making her smaller. She pinched her nose and stopped the sneeze.

Relieved, she took a breath, then

“AH CHOO!!!!!” Suzu dwindled in size even more. Nana watched in wonder. Suzu’s eyes widened as she shrank below four feet tall. Once she shrank below four feet, her yoga pants slipped off, revealing Suzu’s pink panties. Nana couldnt help her pussy getting wet.

The shrink stopped at three feet. Suzu looked up at Nana.

“What happened to me? I……..I…..sh…shrank.”

Then, Suzu felt another sneeze coming. She panicked, not sure how small she might get. She sneezed. To her relief, nothing happen.

“Whew…..i think it stopped. Thank goooooooooooooooo”

Suzu quickly shrank again. Her shirt and bra falling off her rapidly dwindling body. When it stopped, she was naked, and six inches tall.

She looked up, and Nana had reached under her skirt to play with her pussy as she stared as the helpless naked doll.

Suzu, in a noticeably higher voice, said “What are you doing?” She tried to hide her nudity with her now huge panties.

Then, the giant pheromones overtook the tiny Suzu. She lost control, dropped the panties, and fingered her dripping pussy.

Seeing Suzu do that made Nana cum hard. Followed by Suzu coming.

Nana picked up her new sex pet and took her into the bedroom for some fun………

jelly.jpg
Caption by sdk

Amiko arrived at the remote cabin in the woods. It look her a little longer than she planned because the GPS on her phone cut out five miles prior. Her phone had zero signal too.

She found out about this place when she found a flyer on her car that read “NEED A LITTLE RETREAT????” Having been extremely stressed out between work and her recent break up with her long time boyfriend, she was desperate.

When she checked in at the desk, the young lady took Amiko’s cell phone and keys, saying they were stressors. The clerk said she’d take Amiko to her room, but first it was highly recommended to soak in the tranquility tub first.

Amiko left her overnight bag at the front desk, and the clerk led her to a changing room. Amiko noticed that, for a retreat place, the building seemed quite small.

The clerk handed Amiko a towel and said, “here’s a changing room. Please completely disrobe as we don’t allow fabrics in the tranquility tub.”

Amiko stripped naked and wrapped a towel around her body. She handed her clothes to the clerk as requested. “Thank you. You wont be needing these.”

The clerk took Amiko to the tub and said, “Just sit and relax. Mae will come get you to take you to your quarters shortly.”

Amiko took off the towel and sunk her body into the warm water of the tub. She immediately felt all of the tension leave her body. She also felt some tingles from head to toe.

She closed he her eyes for a couple minutes. When she opened them, she swore the tub looked slightly bigger.

Just then, she looked over and saw a naked woman in the distance walking towards her. Then she realized the woman wasn’t in the distance, she was short……really short……really really short. The size of a doll.

“Hi, I’m Mae. I’m here to take you to your quarters. Of course, once the tranquility tub has finished its magic on you.”

Amiko thought she was dreaming and smiled at the tiny woman. Then, she noticed the woman was growing….or was she. Amiko’s toes were no longer hitting the bottom of the tub. She was shrinking. And fast.

“Yes, this is the Little Retreat. You reduce your size, your stress, and your burdens, and live in peace and harmony with other like sized people.”

Amiko was initially terrified, but gave into the shrink and was soon the same size as Mae. She allowed Mae to take her to her new life.

lapitup.png
caption by sdk

Jenny was excited to finally get her shrinking potion in the mail. She ignored the directions and called Ellie, who she'd been crushing on.

Ellie came over, and Jenny suggested they do shots.

"Mmmmmm, strawberry," said Ellie as she downed the potion Jenny poured.

They engaged in some small talk before Ellie started to get flush, and very horny.

"Oh my. I don't know what's gotten into me." Ellie said as she started tugging on her red hair and biting her lip.

"My pussy is soaking wet." Ellie started breathing heavy and grabbed Jenny, pulling her raven hair and making out.

The two young girls stripped off their clothes, and Jenny went down to eat out Ellie's wet pussy.

As Ellie moaned, Jenny wondered why Ellie hadn't begun to shrink. Ellie was about to cum just as Jenny noticed Ellie's pussy kinda tasted like......strawberry.

Jenny shook and shrank quickly as she continued to lick Ellie's pussy. Ellie came hard and glazed Jenny.

Ellie looked down at the tiny, wet Jenny. This night was just getting started.
hallway.png
caption by sdk

After basketball practice, Emma handed Kaede a bottle of water.....or so she thought.

Emma grinned as Kaede took a big gulp. Instantly, Kaede's skin tight shorts loosened. Before she could react, she instantly shrunk into her clothes.

Emma sighed in slight disappointment as she hoped the shrinking process would be slower. But all disappointment faded when the tiny, naked Kaede crawled out of her clothes.

Emma's face got flush and her pussy gushed. She quickly picked up her tiny shocked teammate to go somewhere more private.
Last edited by 8urst on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tags:

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: 8urst Depository

Post by 8urst » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:57 pm

Our deeds have traveled far
konosubawet.jpeg

sneaky21
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by sneaky21 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:07 pm

hi I have seen your stuff on various platforms, I really liked the story and photo images. anime isn't my cup of tea, but I can respect good art.
"signing off, I'm alright in bed, but I'm better off with a pen"

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:22 am

Ah, company
gams.jpg
caption by sdk

Victoria had to quickly shake off the shock of being shrunk and take advantage of the many new hiding places her new size gave her. Since Victoria agreed to tutor Kelly's boyfriend, Kelly was insanely jealous. Kelly bought a shrink ray off the dark web, and confronted Victoria in the empty class room.

Despite Victoria's apology for making a pass at Kelly's boyfriend, and the fact that he rejected it, Kelly still zapped her. Victoria crawled out of her huge clothes. She knew she wanted to get big again, but first, she had to get away. She had no idea what Kelly wanted to do with the tiny girl, but she didnt want to find out.
Last edited by 8urst on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:39 pm

hour after hour
smag.jpg
smag.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 47989 times
caption by sdk

Becky couldn't believe what happened. One moment ago, she was bossing around her roommate Wendy. Then, Wendy murmured some strange words. Next thing she knew, Becky was shrinking into her clothes.

Now five inches tall, Becky crawled out of her now oversized clothes, much more humble. Wendy kicked off her heels and demanded Becky rub her feet or she's make her even smaller.

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:25 am

We're trapped in a fire that consumes itself
nothappy.png
nothappy.png (882.67 KiB) Viewed 47681 times
caption by sdk

Brittney had a good scam going. She'd get a job working as a secretary for an executive. Then, she'd find a way to get the exec's cell and social media info, send some sexy pics of herself, and the exec would pay her off to make it stop.

Brittney tried it at her new job, under a CFO named Phil. What she didn't know was that Phil was married to a scientist.

Brittney texted a pic of her in her sexy pink bra and panties and Phil showed it to his wife. His wife grabbed the phone, did a quick search of Brittney's background and figured out her MO. Then, she texted back "why don't I come over? Keep that outfit on."

Brittney thought she was in luck. If she could get a picture of Phil in her room, she could get more hush money, or so she thought.

She set up a camera and heard a knock.on the door.

"Come on in....I'm in the bedroom," said Brittney.

Brittney gasped to see a tall brunette come into her room with what looked like a laser pointer.

"Who are you?"

"Phil's wife."

She aimed the pointer at Brittney, engulfing her in a red light. Brittney began to shrink out of her bra and panties.

"What the fu.....I'm shrinking."

Naked, the size of a Barbie doll, Brittney looked up.

"Well, little one, try to pull your little scam now."
itsafeature1.jpg
itsafeature1.jpg (606.73 KiB) Viewed 47681 times
itsafeature2.jpg
itsafeature2.jpg (4.22 MiB) Viewed 47681 times
caption by sdk

Yukine boarded the nearly empty early morning train to get to her college course. Just as she sat down, a woman, dressed in a tight black dress approached her.

“My name is Rin. You, me, my place for a……little fun” She licked her lips as she watched Yukine blush.

“I’m flattered, but I can’t…..”

“I wasn’t asking, little lady,” Rin interrupted.

Yukine got up to leave and Rin pulled a small spray bottle out of her purse and sprayed Yukine’s neck.

“What the fuck, get away from me,” Yukine pushed her aside and ran to the door to go to the next train car. She looked back, but Rin didn’t follow. Instead Rin sat in Yukine’s seat, and flashed a wicked grin.

Yukine noticed her shoes came off when she ran to the next car. When she went to get them, she tripped on her loose socks. She also felt the bottom of her skirt brush her knees.

She began to tingle all over and sweat. The train looked bigger. Yukine’s skirt slipped down to the floor.

“What did that bitch spray on me?” she asked, surprised to hear her voice higher.

She looked back, and Rin was coming toward her. Just then, her panties slid off, as her shirt came down to her knees. Now half she size, she realized she was shrinking, and in trouble.

She stopped at just under three feet when Rin entered the car. Yukine threw down her bulky blazer and tried to run, but Rin grabbed her shirt.

Rin pulled out the spray bottle again.

“No, I don’t wanna get any smaller!!!”

The spray hit Yukine’s neck, and she began to sweat and tingle again. She started to shrink again. Once she got past two feet, she was frozen with fear. Her giant shirt slid off, leaving the dwindling girl naked as Rin bit her lower lip watching, resisting the urge to start fingering herself as she watched young Yukine shrink.

Yukine looked up, covering her breasts with her hands. Rin was giantic. The shrinking had stopped, leaving Yukine a mere four inches tall.

Rin reached down with a giant hand, picking up the helpless naked girl. Yukine let out a squeak as Rin put her in her purse.

“I told you. We’re going to have a little fun”

Yukine shrieked as the zipper of the purse closed. As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she noticed the spray bottle in the purse. She crawled to it, getting ready to spray as soon as that purse opened again.
Last edited by 8urst on Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Wed May 02, 2018 10:42 pm

Where's the dark I came to find?
everyonegatherround.jpg
everyonegatherround.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 47490 times

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Fri May 04, 2018 7:18 am

These are wonderful!

DrWonko
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DrWonko » Sat May 05, 2018 5:59 pm

I am quite blown away by these!
GF: "I should warn you that I'm about to get shorter."
Me: "You make that sound like it's a bad thing!"

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Sun May 20, 2018 7:25 am

Watch me crawl from the wreckage of my silence

dragon1.png
dragon1.png (694.45 KiB) Viewed 47103 times
dragon2.png
dragon2.png (976.71 KiB) Viewed 47103 times

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Mon May 28, 2018 5:06 am

Turn me over, roll me 'round
shavic.jpeg
shavic.jpeg (932.28 KiB) Viewed 46931 times

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Tue May 29, 2018 8:13 pm

To be honest, I've seen a lot in all these years and therefore I'm not really so quickly impressed!
But so far I found each of your pictures totally hot! :D
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:44 am

It could have been much worse but it should have been better.
uwha.png
uwha.png (886.56 KiB) Viewed 46472 times

DrWonko
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DrWonko » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:01 pm

In a word: WOW! I love the stuff that I missed, especially DragonMaid stuff. Please keep up the good work!

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:50 am

Slaughtering regrets
malaise.jpeg
malaise.jpeg (3.68 MiB) Viewed 46080 times

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:03 pm

Creature, don't you dare go back

loop.png
loop.png (2.01 MiB) Viewed 45852 times
caption by sdk

Yumi was a little miffed after her encounter with her boyfriend's ex. They exchanged pleasantries, then Angie whispered something odd in Yumi's ear.

Yumi went to her job at the library and went into the basement to go through storage. Suddenly, she felt flush. Her nipples got hard, and she could feel her panties get wet.

Unable to control herself, she needed to touch herself badly. She sat on a chair and slid her fingers into her wet pussy. She was so busy rubbing her clit, she didn't notice how loose her panties were, or how much bigger they seemed. Yumi also didn't notice her shoes hit the floor as her feet left the ground.

Suddenly, she came hard, biting her lip to try to avoid making a sound. Only after her intense orgasm did Yumi realize that she was completely naked. Her clothes were all on the floor, except her panties, which she was sitting on. Her panties and the chair were huge.

While getting herself off, Yumi somehow didn't realize that she had shrunk to five inches tall. She was about to climb down to try to get to her phone when she heard giant footsteps.

"Shit, I missed the show," said Angie. Then Angie bent down to grab Yumi and put her in her purse.

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Take your time, and consume all of it.

clash.png
clash.png (1.19 MiB) Viewed 45581 times

ShrinkMaster
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ShrinkMaster » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:56 pm

And the absolutely great collection goes on and on! Many thanks! :D
I don't like playing with dolls,
I like to play with little woman!!

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:07 am

I wanna break from the routine
discovery1.png
discovery1.png (744.37 KiB) Viewed 45209 times
discovery2.png
discovery2.png (747.32 KiB) Viewed 45209 times

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:41 pm

Finally when will it be enough?
mayhem.png
mayhem.png (1.08 MiB) Viewed 45047 times
Last edited by 8urst on Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:06 am

I am the mastermind. Underline mastermind.

sunder.jpg
sunder.jpg (279.63 KiB) Viewed 44875 times
magnetism.jpg
magnetism.jpg (738.05 KiB) Viewed 44875 times
exhume.jpg
exhume.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 44875 times

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:33 am

Tonight is the night
feed.jpeg
feed.jpeg (1.32 MiB) Viewed 44426 times

DrWonko
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by DrWonko » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:48 pm

Yes. Yes, you are.

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:16 pm

Tumblr's dying, so it's time for reposts!
tcont.jpg
tcont.jpg (900.26 KiB) Viewed 43887 times
tcont2.jpg
tcont2.jpg (882.98 KiB) Viewed 43887 times
ohio.jpg
ohio.jpg (475.1 KiB) Viewed 43887 times
Caption by sdk

Hibiki woke up in a fog. She heard the shower running. She was naked in a bed she didn’t quite recognize. She tried to recall the details of the previous night’s drunken hookup with a woman named Koharu. But the details of what happened mixed with a crazy dream she had.

She remembered going to Koharu’s apartment after the bar. She remembered taking a shot of an odd tasting liquor. Then, putting her hand up Koharu’s shirt. She was delighted that not only was Koharu not wearing a bra, but her tit felt bigger than it looked…………in fact, it seemed to be growing in her hand…..right? That couldn’t be.

Hibiki also remembered being naked from the waste down, but not taking off her skirt or panties, and she knew Koharu didnt do it.

Then, the rest she remembered was from her vivid dream. She felt like she….fell into a giant shirt. Then picked up by a giantess, licked by a giant tongue, and put in a warm, wet place.

What a weird dream, Hibiki thought. Then, she reached for the black sheet on the bed to cover up, but realized it wasn’t a sheet, but a giant pair of black panties. Only then did Hibiki take a good look around, and realized the room was huge.

She realized to her shock and horror that it was no dream. Hibiki had shrunk!!!! She figured she was no more than six inches tall.

Then, the shower stopped. A giant naked woman emerged from the bathroom.

“Hey little sleepy head. Ready for Round Two?”
0_0.png
0_0.png (365.37 KiB) Viewed 43887 times
caption by sdk

Anna and Sun Le stripped naked and walked into the sauna after their workout.

Anna noticed a bucket of pink stones that she poured water on to create some steam. Anna felt the steam go into her pores, and felt her skin tingle all over.

Then, she looked up and it appeared Sun Le was growing. But, it turned out Anna was shrinking.

Sun Le’s pussy got soaking wet at the vision of Anna getting smaller and smaller. Sun Le couldn’t resist the urge to touch herself, and came hard by the time Anna was only a foot tall.

Sun Le was in the throws of a great orgasm, so much that she didn’t notice when she began to shrink.
tinyol.jpg
tinyol.jpg (383.77 KiB) Viewed 43887 times
Caption by sdk

Yuzuka was excited when she was assigned to work on a project with Mana. Yuzuka had a crush on Mana for the two years they worked together, and now she might be able to get to know Mana.

One night, while pulling extra hours in R&D prior to the start date of the project, Yuzuka stumbled upon a formula that can shrink living things. Part of her couldn’t help but wonder if it would work on people.

Two weeks later, Yuzuka and Mana were in the office late, finishing up their project. Maybe it was exhaustion from the extra hours, but Yuzuka went for broke and asked Mana out on a date. Mana told her she didn’t think it was a good idea to mix business and pleasure.

Dejected, Yuzuka smiled and said, “I guess you’re right. Hey, forget I said anything. I have a bottle of champagne I got for when we finished. How about a drink?”

Mana nodded “Sure.”

Yuzuka went to her office to get the champagne. On her way back to Mana’s office, she walked past R&D and had an idea. She went in and grabbed the test tube she marked “Solution S.” She put some of it in the champagne flute she was going to give Mana and filled the rest with champagne. She marked the glass with a Sharpie to ensure she didn’t accidentally drink the shrinking solution herself.

Back in Mana’s office, Yuzuka felt her panties getting wet as she watched Mana drink the champagne flute she marked.

After draining the glass, Mana felt dizzy, even a little tingly. She started to sweat. Thinking she was about to get sick, Mana ran to the Ladies room.

Mana turned on the light and tripped over her shoes as she entered the restroom. She didn’t even notice Yuzuka follow her in. Mana splashed water on her face, but the sensation didn’t subside. She noticed the bracelet on her right wrist slipped off, followed by the watch on her left. Her clothes also felt quite loose all of a sudden. Mana looked in the mirror and, to her horror, she could see that she appeared to be getting smaller.

Mana was shrinking, and fast. She screamed, which quickly turned into a high pitched squeak and she fell into her clothes.

Yuzuka’s heart raced, and her pussy was soaking wet after watching Mana shrink. She went to the pile of clothes on the floor. At first, she was afraid she put too much in the flute and shrunk Mana to nothing. But, she found the five inch tall, naked Mana in the cup of her bra.

Yuzuka marveled at the tight body Mana had been hiding under baggy shirts all this time.

“Yuzuka,” Mana said in her new high voice. “I shrunk. Can you change me back?”

“Oh little one. I might be able too, but we’re going to have some fun first.”

Mana gasped as Yuzuka put the tiny naked girl in her cleavage. Yuzuka quickly went into her office and locked the door. It was going to be another all nighter.

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:24 pm

tful2.png
tful2.png (680.19 KiB) Viewed 43885 times
Caption by sdk

Kim had no idea how it happened. Jenn somehow talked Kim into going to bed with her after she gave Kim a popper.

As soon as Kim got into Jenn’s room and stripped down to her bra and panties, she felt faint. By the time she realized what was going on, she was three feet tall.

When she finished shrinking, Kim was only five inches tall. The shrinking had stopped for Kim. But for Jenn, the fun had just begun.

observe.jpg
observe.jpg (2.6 MiB) Viewed 43885 times
caption by sdk

Emiko was still stunned by the effect of the shrink ray Nori hit her with. With it, she was hypnotically drawn to Nori’s giant body.

At her new size, the scent of Nori’s wet pussy was intoxicating. She found herself crawling to the enticing orifice. Nori looked on with excitement as Emiko steadily brought herself closer.

keeps happening.jpg
keeps happening.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 43885 times
Caption by sdk

Lori finally got Carly to come over to her house. She was dying to try out her shrinking potion on Carly.

Much to Lori’s surprise, Carly was quite horny. Carly suggested they go upstairs. Lori poured two glasses on white wine. She poured a vial of shrinking potion in Carly’s glass.

Then, Carly came up and surprised her by sticking her tongue in Lori’s mouth and grabbing her ass. Carly grabbed a glass, and said “I’ll met you upstairs in five minutes.”

Lori watched Carly go upstairs with her wine. She was hoping Carly didn’t drink it too fast as she wanted to watch Carly shrink out of her clothes.

After two minutes, Lori started upstairs. She downed her glass in one gulp. Instantly, she felt dizzy. Suddenly, she quickly shrunk out of her pants suit. As she kneeled, naked and six inches tall on the steps, she realized she didn’t pay attention to what glass Carly took.

Carly heard a scream quickly turn into a high pitched squeak. She ran from the bedroom and looked at the steps. She saw Lori’s clothes and an empty wine glass. To her shock, she saw the tiny naked Lori. Carly’s pussy was now soaking wet, and she knew it was going to be a night to remember.

handsy.jpg
handsy.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 43885 times
Caption by sdk

Taylor went to the pile of clothes after dousing Emiko with the shrink potion. It worked faster than expected. Taylor marvelled at the six inch tall Emiko, and held her in her hand.

Then, Taylor noticed her hand was wet. In her haste to pick up the tiny Emiko, she put her hand right into a puddle of the shrinking potion.

She could feel it soaking into her skin. Emiko looked back and grinned at Taylor as Taylor began to shrink.

bng.png
bng.png (496.81 KiB) Viewed 43885 times
Caption by sdk

Jenny could still feel the shivers all over her body. Even after she walked out of the clothes that once clung so tightly to her body. She knew she was still shrinking, and had no idea how small she’d be once it stopped…….if it was going to stop.

All she knew is that she wanted to rub against the ever growing pussy of Tara, her girl crush, the one who may have doomed her. She hoped to time it just right that when Tara came, she would shower Jenny in her personal fluid. Maybe Jenny would get small enough to go inside Tara.