From the perspective of a very small wife! (my own work)

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: From the perspective of a very small wife! (my own work)

Post by Little Sally » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:13 pm

For Mrs Bainbridge, nothing quite matches the thrill of being held in her husband's hand, apart from what it often leads up to! :o :D

Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

Tags:

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Mon Mar 14, 2022 12:16 pm

(The image that appeared here is now further down the thread)
Last edited by Little Sally on Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:16 pm

This is one from some time ago, when me and my husband thought it might be fun to do a spoof public safety notice. Not that any of you should need reminding how to look after your little wife or girlfriend, but for those just starting out in the hobby we thought it wouldn't hurt to do that. :)

Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by GiantMe » Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:45 pm

Love your thread, handhelds to me are very erotic foreplay, your captive is truly forced to confront you as is your captor, yes you are helpless to a point you can kick, bite, yell and scream or enjoy the ride in the biggest powerful hand. Oral sex is often always the end result with someone so small, or endless, touching, fondling, groping, and caressing otherwise. I once thought the power of control or its release/surrender was the main focus of this fetish, it isn't, there is so much more to it than that of someone being overpowered and taken. The dark side and the light within us all, to be captured and manipulated (The slave/master roleplay dynamic), or to be taken care of and pleasured upon (when someone craves to be loved). Who has the most power the SW or their Captor/caretaker? Going to post this on my deviant art page, just sharing this thought here first. Thanks for the service announcement always a way to show a bit of humor, like some movies do with mock news reports, or commercials. Makes me think of Peter Weller's Robocop or Starship Troopers.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:42 pm

GiantMe wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:45 pm
Love your thread, handhelds to me are very erotic foreplay, your captive is truly forced to confront you as is your captor, yes you are helpless to a point you can kick, bite, yell and scream or enjoy the ride in the biggest powerful hand. Oral sex is often always the end result with someone so small, or endless, touching, fondling, groping, and caressing otherwise. I once thought the power of control or its release/surrender was the main focus of this fetish, it isn't, there is so much more to it than that of someone being overpowered and taken. The dark side and the light within us all, to be captured and manipulated (The slave/master roleplay dynamic), or to be taken care of and pleasured upon (when someone craves to be loved). Who has the most power the SW or their Captor/caretaker? Going to post this on my deviant art page, just sharing this thought here first. Thanks for the service announcement always a way to show a bit of humor, like some movies do with mock news reports, or commercials. Makes me think of Peter Weller's Robocop or Starship Troopers.

Thank you very much indeed GM for your thoughtful comment (we really need more like that on here, and on DA of course).

You nail it in so many ways I felt myself nodding in agreement as I read it, and I love that you consider the handheld such an important factor. Hand interaction has always been a favourite when creating my visuals (and dabbling in story writing), because when you think about it it's the obvious first point of physical contact that both parties will experience. In a benign consensual arrangement between a couple in a relationship, a man's hands can be wonderful playmates for the woman reduced in size, not to mention their powers of seduction that you touch upon. Where I like to think that when complying to be a shrunken woman, it allows the man to be the tireless sort of "super" lover that he'd enjoy being (regardless of his years). And I've always found that an erotic notion.

Then there's the darker side of things of course which I also enjoy fantasizing about, where power and control raises its head. Not only physical power, but the psychological mind games that an unequal size relationship can offer to the perpetrator.

Oh, and I'm pleased you liked the P.S.A.! :D Might be a couple more of those in my archive.
sally g, reincarnated.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:37 pm

I got a bit out of sync with this theme, so I've put things back in order with a new image followed by a reposted one (hope that makes sense lol!)

It seems he doesn't intend her to forget the reason he reduced her in size, and it looks like he's every intention of making her predicament as uncomfortable as he can.

To say she's unnerved would be an understatement, as he deliberately begins to intimidate her!

Continuing with this darker theme, her concern he might physically take hold of her is realised!

She can't stand him, and the last thing she wants is to look at him let alone speak to him, but now she's helpless and in the palm of his hand!

It's the most ghastly feeling she could ever have imagined, and she guesses HE knows that too!

Hope you're enjoying, and just a couple more to come on this theme!
Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

Spider9137
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Spider9137 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:35 pm

Before long, though, the hapless tiny wife may just say, "Whatever," and take the wind out of his sails. Maybe he should use this as an opportunity to reconnect with his tiny wife, rather than antagonize her. But alas ... he looks like he's enjoying his sadistic game a little too much ... which might explain her "romantic dalliances."

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:42 pm

Spider9137 wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:35 pm
Before long, though, the hapless tiny wife may just say, "Whatever," and take the wind out of his sails. Maybe he should use this as an opportunity to reconnect with his tiny wife, rather than antagonize her. But alas ... he looks like he's enjoying his sadistic game a little too much ... which might explain her "romantic dalliances."
I think you assess this situation well Spider.

I suspect he's had this deep resentment of her "activities" for some time, and said nothing while he let his feelings fester. But now the novelty of what he's managed to achieve seems to have gotten the better of him, and he isn't about to pass up on the chance to punish her.

At the same time, she isn't exactly making life easier for herself. Rightly or wrongly, she's equally affronted and resentful of him too. No doubt thinking "how dare he" use his invention to interfere with her life like this, and she seems determined not to acknowledge that she may be at fault.

Yes, I think a reconnect is going to have to happen at some stage, for her own good more than his methinks. :o
sally g, reincarnated.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:30 pm

She now has the awful feeling that he's enjoying tormenting her, but she's still determinned to try and resist him.

Her main problem of course is his size, or her lack of it. It would be easy not to acknowledge or look at him if they were physical equals, but so much harder to do when he can hold her.. like the little doll that she is!

She's not only finding her resolve physically tiring to maintain, but also emotionally draining too!

It's almost as if he can sense her anguish, and is taking great satisfaction from it.

Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:41 pm

The final pics in this dramatic little episode of marital bliss! (not) :D

As if being held and pawed by him wasn't bad enough, he's happy to demonstrate he can do what he likes with her by rolling her over backwards!

Where he shows his callous contempt for her efforts to ignore him, and lets gravity add more stress to her tiring small body!

Being held in such an unkind and unnatural manner inevitably takes its toll on her, as sheer exhaustion defeats her resolve to defy him.

Mercifully, passing out gives her temporary respite from his torments, where she can briefly forget the embarrassing spectacle she's portraying!

However, she's also oblivious to the fact that he'll hold her like this while she slowly comes round.
When her nightmare will resume again! :o

Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

gullivervalls

Post by gullivervalls » Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:48 pm

An impressive job, my congratulations for such good photos. The woman, in addition to being very attractive, interacts very well and makes the scenes more credible. I thank you for sharing this wonderful work and I look forward to more deliveries.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:32 pm

gullivervalls wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:48 pm
An impressive job, my congratulations for such good photos. The woman, in addition to being very attractive, interacts very well and makes the scenes more credible. I thank you for sharing this wonderful work and I look forward to more deliveries.
Thank you very much it's appreciated, and I'm pleased it resonated with you.

I will be winding this thread up quite soon, but there's more to see on my DeviantArt page if you ever care to visit (link in my profile).
sally g, reincarnated.

Who shrank her
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Who shrank her » Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:43 pm

Great poses, Sally and very well done. Just a bit too dark for me, but maybe thats just because of the state of the world :shock:

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:25 pm

Who shrank her wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:43 pm
Great poses, Sally and very well done. Just a bit too dark for me, but maybe thats just because of the state of the world :shock:
Thank you! Yes they are dark (for a dark scenario?), I was trying for a kind of surreal effect.

Ps. Don't listen to the news, and.. "Always look on the bright, side of life" ..dum, de dum, de diddly dum de dum! :D
Last edited by Little Sally on Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Tue Mar 22, 2022 10:37 pm

I wouldn't want to finish the thread on a topic that involves an unhappy couple, so here's an example of a responsible caring hubby! :D

Last edited by Little Sally on Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:01 am

You work as gone from being done properly to being very well done, congrats, take care
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:58 am

Hand-Holder wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:01 am
You work as gone from being done properly to being very well done, congrats, take care
Thank you sir, that will do for me! :)
sally g, reincarnated.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:32 pm

Ok, this is the final offering from me on this thread, and I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has made the effort to comment. Responding to comments and having a chat and some banter is what it's all about for me, so you haven't disappointed! :)

PS. The images posted might be removed in due course, but you can always see them again and more on my DA page (link in profile)

Don't be alarmed! It's just another one of those public safety announcements folks! :D

thats_all_folks_wallpaper-770x481_c.jpg
thats_all_folks_wallpaper-770x481_c.jpg (77.04 KiB) Viewed 5469 times
sally g, reincarnated.