Fetishlands Beantalks - Collection Doll

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
mrt20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Fetishlands Beantalks - Collection Doll

Post by mrt20 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:00 am

Hello to everyone,

i found this clip in cs4, i bought it yesterday it's very fun and interactions are fine

You can check it

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12027 ... ction-doll

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Fetishlands Beantalks - Collection Doll

Post by FreakyDude » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:05 am

That looks great!

It's not the first SW video on Fetishlands Beanstalk. Last year, they came out with Saving My Shrunken Fighter Step-Mom starring Jolene Hexx.
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12027 ... r-step-mom

And Shrunken Girlfriend Rescue starring Blake Lavista
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12027 ... end-rescue

goodshrnker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by goodshrnker » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:07 am

Maybe it's just me but I can't stand that "pick up by the back of the shirt" effect. It's dumb and so overdone. And nobody would ever pick up a shrunken person like that.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:43 am

Maybe it's just me but I can't stand that "pick up by the back of the shirt" effect. It's dumb and so overdone. And nobody would ever pick up a shrunken person like that.
It always struck me as awkward and dangerous.
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Fetishlands Beantalk

Post by FreakyDude » Fri May 13, 2022 3:38 pm

Well I'll Shrink You Instead

Cadence Lux confronts her current boyfriend Luke about lying about her ex boyfriend Rob. She wants to break up and make him leave, so he pulls out a weird looking guhn and shoots her, making her shrink. At first she doesn’t realize it, but then panics as she shrinks to the size of an ant. She pleas, begs, cries and demands him to return her to normal size but he refuses. Luke picks Cadence Lux up and traps her in a tiny bottle, watching her squirm. She pleas, begs and cries. He wants her to reject Rob and stay with him as his wife, which shocks and appalls her. He tells her she will be his pet, and leaves. She struggles to get out, without success, and tries calling for help. She calls out for Rob with no response. She is hopeless and gives up, when she suddenly sees Rob. She tries getting his attention, but at first he doesn’t see her, but eventually does. He’s in shock at first, but then gets her out of the bottle. She tells him to find the guhn, which he does, and shoots her to grow back to normal size. Once she’s back to normal size she showers Rob with love and affection and kisses for a while. She apologizes, and they make up. They then leave to get payback on Luke.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12027 ... ou-instead

FreakyDude
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by FreakyDude » Fri May 13, 2022 4:04 pm

Saving My Shrunken CEO Step-Mom

Rachel Adams takes her son, Luigi, to bring your step-son to work day. She’s busy working and he wants to play. He leaves to play with other ones. Gary, an employee, appears. He has a huge crush on Rachel Adams. Rachel Adams fires Gary, and he accidentally asks her out. Rachel Adams is shocked and says no. Gary pulls a shrink ray and shoots Rachel Adams, who begins shrinking. She panics, pleas, begs and demands him to turn her back to normal. She shrinks to the size of an ant, and looks around. Gary picks her up and leaves to go to his house.

In the house, Gary traps her in a bottle, as she panics. She refuses to divorce her husband to be set free. Gary leaves to get pet food for her. She calls for him, for help, without success. Rachel Adams tries to look for a way out without luck. When she gives up, she hears something. It’s Luigi being sneaky. She tries getting his attention, without success at first. But then he sees her. She asks him to get her out of the bottle, but he is shocked. Luigi gets her out of the bottle, continues to stare at her. She asks him to find the device, hit the reverse switch and shoot her. He does, and she grows back to normal size. She compliments Luigi for finding her and saving her life. They leave.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12027 ... o-step-mom

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Sat May 14, 2022 1:41 am

goodshrnker wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:07 am
There is no way to have a hand wrap around a person in basic chroma key. You'd need complex rotoscoping or a motion-matched hand, or CGI. The only other shot that could be done with those tools is to have the hand entirely in front of the person - which would obscure them too much. The pinch at leasts lets you see them.