Goro Brava Productions upcoming SW video

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
GiantMe
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Goro Brava Productions upcoming SW video

Post by GiantMe » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:26 am

Ok I bought it, and was very impressed, very well done.

GROWING CONFLICT, SHRINKING TENSIONS
Size fetish veterans Sugargirlmodel and Canary Addison return to Destruction Damsels in our first multi-model size fetish scene, AND our first scene with shrinking fetish!
Sugargirlmodel plays an employee who is fed up with the fact that their boss (Canary Addison) has blown the funds typically reserved for employee bonuses for a "morale boosting" pool table in part of the break area of the company. To make matters worse, their boss asks them to come in to work on the weekend for unpaid overtime. Deciding that enough is enough, Sugargirlmodel decides to turn to witchcraft.
Upon going over the materials needed to cast a shrinking spell on their boss, Sugargirlmodel has to replace a chicken feather with a turkey feather, thinking nothing will come of it...
When Saturday rolls around, Sugargirlmodel decides to initiate the spell, and at first it works, causing their boss to begin to shrink. Addison's hands and feet begin to shrink into the sleeves and pant legs, stumbling out of her shoes. But within a short moment, Sugargirlmodel realizes that the spell is having an effect on them as well: Sugargirlmodel begins to grow.
Their arms begin to burst out of their sleeves, and their legs begin to burst out of the pants. Their chest begins to swell, as their tits get bigger and bigger, going from flat to busty in no time. In Addison's case, while her body as a whole gets smaller, her tits remain proportionately busty, as is evidenced once her dress shirt falls off of her body, revealing the barely hanging on bra. The straps fall, causing Addison to suddenly be completely topless. On the flip side, Sugargirlmodel's bra can't take it anymore, exploding open, letting their newly grown tits bounce out.
The last of Addison's clothes fall, with her panties dropping, leaving her nude. Before she knows it, she's barely 6 inches, crawling out from under her shirt as if it's now a giant white tarp to her. Once she does, Sugargirlmodel's panties explode, landing right next to her. With fear in her eyes, Addison asks Sugargirlmodel what they plan to do next. They scare her by stomping nearby, causing Addison to run off. Sugargirlmodel catches up, grabbing her by the hair, and tossing her onto the very pool table that was the catalyst for everything.
Sugargirlmodel decides to play a game of "eight ball", striking the cue ball, and sending Addison running for an escape, tits bouncing wildly in the process, and dodging the ball at the last moment. She then attempts to retaliate, struggling to lift the ball with her shrunken form. She manages to toss it near the employee, which they do not care for... so they hang Addison out the window to "negotiate" bonuses for the employees AND a raise for them.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10791 ... ING-FETISH
Last edited by GiantMe on Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:30 am

OK, guys, just letting you know that the video is out and.....its AMAZING!!!! Well worth the price of admission. Excellent process, cool VFX, good acting, decent interactions.....definitely the best quality SW video I have seen since the days of Missa & Red Parrot. Spread the word far & wide so we can get sales as high as possible!!!

mrt20
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by mrt20 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:20 am

I bought it and it's perfect, I'm looking forward to their new series

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:59 pm

GiantMe wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:26 am
Ok I bought it, and was very impressed, very well done.
Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:30 am
OK, guys, just letting you know that the video is out and.....its AMAZING!!!! Well worth the price of admission. Excellent process, cool VFX, good acting, decent interactions.....definitely the best quality SW video I have seen since the days of Missa & Red Parrot. Spread the word far & wide so we can get sales as high as possible!!!
mrt20 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:20 am
I bought it and it's perfect, I'm looking forward to their new series
Thank you all for the kind words! I guess it's not bad for my first clip with shrinking, lol. I'm trying to remember when the idea first came to me... last fall, I think? Definitely morphed a bit since then (as mentioned in an earlier post), but I'm happy with where it landed!

And it's doing well, though I'm not at the "breaking even" point yet, as this was my priciest budget for a scene so far, lol. Granted, it hasn't even been 12 hours, and the numbers have been strong! It's already passed the first day numbers of my current top seller, "A Growing Climax", so hopefully this isn't just front loaded... only time will tell!

Mercurius
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Mercurius » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:59 pm

I picked it up as well, seeing the hype behind it. This is really good, with the "size theft" concept and some fun with it without getting too sexual. It's been so long since a good shrinking video. I'm glad it's worth the money for.

Congrats on the release, and hope to see more shrinking women videos soon! ;)

cirrus
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by cirrus » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:01 pm

I loved it. One of the best we've had in a while. I hope it does well and we can get more, especially with these two models, who did a great job.

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:07 pm

Honestly with how hungry this side of the size fetish community is for new content, it is bond to break even soon. Any more ventures into this side will always be a big hit for us.

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:08 am

Mercurius wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:59 pm
I picked it up as well, seeing the hype behind it. This is really good, with the "size theft" concept and some fun with it without getting too sexual. It's been so long since a good shrinking video. I'm glad it's worth the money for.

Congrats on the release, and hope to see more shrinking women videos soon! ;)
Funny enough, I think the only overtly sexual size scene I've done so far is "A Growing Climax" (the name kinda gives it away, lol), thought that *is* my best seller at the moment... granted, the "day 1" sales for "Growing Conflict..." is definitely eclipsing that one, though we'll see if it has the same "legs".

cirrus wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:01 pm
I loved it. One of the best we've had in a while. I hope it does well and we can get more, especially with these two models, who did a great job.
Thank you! Yeah, more often than not, I lean towards solo scenes since, well... they're cheaper, lol. But obviously for something like this, I needed two... even if we filmed them nearly a month apart, lol.

Enigma12 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:07 pm
Honestly with how hungry this side of the size fetish community is for new content, it is bond to break even soon. Any more ventures into this side will always be a big hit for us.
Yeah, since the budget was higher for this than any other scene I've done so far (once again going back to the multiple models thing, plus the pool table, custom oversized pen, clothes, etc), it'll take a bit longer, but perhaps by the weekend?

As shrinking is still new to me, any minor suggestions would help... perhaps not full scene outlines, as that just goes into custom/commission territory :lol:

DrPym82
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by DrPym82 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:53 am

This was fantastic all around. The shrinking scene was one of the best I have ever seen and Canary makes an even better shrinkee than a giantess. The bits of her crawling out of her tent sized clothes and being a mouse to Sugar's cat was a nice touch. I am not even a growth or giantess fan, but the shots of Sugar stretching out her clothes were well done as well. I even liked the outtakes of Sugar mentioning how she never has to duck because she is so short naturally. Now if only she remembers that big is beautiful but small is always sexier. Now if only we can get both ladies to shrink simultaneously in the same clip down the road ........

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:28 am

DrPym82 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:53 am
This was fantastic all around. The shrinking scene was one of the best I have ever seen and Canary makes an even better shrinkee than a giantess. The bits of her crawling out of her tent sized clothes and being a mouse to Sugar's cat was a nice touch. I am not even a growth or giantess fan, but the shots of Sugar stretching out her clothes were well done as well. I even liked the outtakes of Sugar mentioning how she never has to duck because she is so short naturally. Now if only she remembers that big is beautiful but small is always sexier. Now if only we can get both ladies to shrink simultaneously in the same clip down the road ........
Thank you for the kind words! Guess I did alright for my first shrinking footage, lol. And yeah, I actually had her crawl out from under a white backdrop that I wasn't using for the scene, so it basically acted like the bottom of her shirt, lol. And yeah, perhaps I subconsciously treated it like a Tom and Jerry short, LOL. The irony of Sugargirlmodel being too short and then they bonk their head into the faux wall was ironic, lol.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:35 am

DestructionDamsels wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:28 am
DrPym82 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:53 am
Thank you for the kind words! Guess I did alright for my first shrinking footage, lol. And yeah, I actually had her crawl out from under a white backdrop that I wasn't using for the scene, so it basically acted like the bottom of her shirt, lol. And yeah, perhaps I subconsciously treated it like a Tom and Jerry short, LOL. The irony of Sugargirlmodel being too short and then they bonk their head into the faux wall was ironic, lol.
In order to get more eyes on this video, might I suggest you also put up posts at the following locations?:

https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=78

https://giantesscity.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=5

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:06 pm

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:35 am
In order to get more eyes on this video, might I suggest you also put up posts at the following locations?:

So funny enough, I do post on that site whenever I have a new scene (mainly the "live video ads" section)... though because of their name, I honestly had no idea there was a shrinking section! Thank you for the heads up!

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:11 pm

DestructionDamsels wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:06 pm
Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:35 am

So funny enough, I do post on that site whenever I have a new scene (mainly the "live video ads" section)... though because of their name, I honestly had no idea there was a shrinking section! Thank you for the heads up!
Happy to help. I want this video to sell like gangbusters-for obvious reasons 🙂

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:46 am

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:11 pm
Happy to help. I want this video to sell like gangbusters-for obvious reasons 🙂
I appreciate it! What's funny is, I typically upload a scene four times (the clips4sale limit, lol), as they allow different formats and resolutions, mainly since the "sub-categories" tend not to show up in searches. So in this case, it'll be listed as a "SHRINKING FETISH" scene, a "GROWTH FETISH" scene, a "GIANTESS" scene... and either "GIANTESS SPECIAL EFFECTS" or something else for the fourth, lol.

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:32 am

Thought you had Workplace Humiliation for the fourth. Though that works as well, I suppose.

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:40 am

Enigma12 wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:32 am
Thought you had Workplace Humiliation for the fourth. Though that works as well, I suppose.
I might still do that, it's always a weird gamble as to what will get the most traction.

jazz69
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by jazz69 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:42 pm

Downloading it now, C4S videos take ages lolol, I appreciate your pricing, I would've paid 20 EUR for this. The blending from the previews looked so good. Thanks for making this, it looks like you're getting good support for this. It's the top clip on the site atm.

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:37 pm

jazz69 wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:42 pm
Downloading it now, C4S videos take ages lolol, I appreciate your pricing, I would've paid 20 EUR for this. The blending from the previews looked so good. Thanks for making this, it looks like you're getting good support for this. It's the top clip on the site atm.
Thank you! Yeah, I usually go for roughly a dollar per minute in these scenes, but I slightly bumped up an extra buck for the HD versions since the budget was basically twice the usual, LOL. And yeah, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was ranked #1 overall, #1 shrinking, AND #1 growth!

I'm honestly still working on my blending, as I've been stubbornly editing my scenes in Sony/MAGIX Vegas Pro, in which the chroma key options... well... could be better, lol. Granted, a few shots had some After Effects assistance (stabilizing shots that needed to be hand held, tracking shots that had movement such as SGM lifting Canary before the pool table scene, etc), but I may just use Adobe Premiere next time since that has a LOT more variables to work with for chroma keying. Of course, foot shots are still a pain, mainly due to excess green/blue spill since the feet are so close to the backdrop. Some day I'll perfect it, lol. But hope you enjoy!

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:09 am

I bought this the other day. Loved it. Great shrinking sequence.

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:07 am

Sdk wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:09 am
I appreciate it, thank you! :D

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:40 am

Sdk wrote:
As I said elswhere, this is easily the best shrinking process I have seen since the days of Red Parrot & Missa....which is high praise indeed 🙂

DestructionDamsels
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by DestructionDamsels » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:38 pm

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:40 am
Sdk wrote:
As I said elswhere, this is easily the best shrinking process I have seen since the days of Red Parrot & Missa....which is high praise indeed 🙂
I admittedly only saw some of Missa's work, but what I saw was quite seamless, so hopefully I can step up my effects over time :D

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:33 am

I believe that I heard that you were working on a new project?

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Wed May 03, 2023 5:15 am

Just saw your newest twitter…looks like you’re cooking up something good.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Wed May 03, 2023 9:46 am

Enigma12 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 5:15 am
Just saw your newest twitter…looks like you’re cooking up something good.
Care to share the link here? ;)