A selection from my quirky little archive..

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: A selection from my quirky little archive..

Post by eddiegiantman » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:30 pm

Little Sal wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:37 pm
Just continuing with the creepy theme briefly, I wonder what the sinister looking man's motives might be here. Is he a casual collector of random women, or could he possibly be teaching his errant wife a lesson for being unfaithful. She doesn't look too happy, that's for sure!

I'd love to hear your own ideas. :twisted:

[/img][/url]

I suppose this one might qualify for the "If you squint it kinda looks like SW" thread, so let's pretend she is small.
My interpretation is a scene from a very vivid bad dream, or maybe she's experiencing mind control induced by drugs (administered by a mad scientist or the like). :o Again, it's your own ideas that make it more fun!

[/img][/url]
Top: I wonder if he's punishing his wife for not agreeing to his doll woman fantasy? That or she was supporting the rival sports team and lost a bet.

Bottom: Ummm, Sally please don't look up tentacle fetish because yeah...
That or she ate bad sushi.

Great job on both.
Last edited by eddiegiantman on Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:

who again
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by who again » Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:59 pm

I like how you fusion things, Sally. That pic with the tentactles .. well i agree with Eddie. Bad food!

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sat Jul 16, 2022 9:45 pm

eddiegiantman wrote:
Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:30 pm

Top: I wonder if he's punishing his wife for not agreeing to his doll woman fantasy? That or she was supporting the rival sports team and lost a bet.

Bottom: Ummm, Sally please don't look up tentacle fetish because yeah...
That or she ate bad sushi.

Great job on both.
(Re top) I like the idea of them both supporting different sports teams and arguing, but he's the one with the shrinking device so she should know better by now! :o

(Re the bottom pic) No I don't have a tentacle fetish haha!, just a fetish for weird and creepy looking imagery. Bet it's an effective way to work out though! :lol:
who again wrote:
Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:59 pm
I like how you fusion things, Sally. That pic with the tentactles .. well i agree with Eddie. Bad food!

Thanks Who! Ok, you both have a point I suppose, so I'll be careful what I order from the menu! :D

Back to more silliness!

Gotta love those old cheesy film posters. :D

(image now back in archive)

Sally Little never had a hope of competing with Janice Logan, but at least they agreed to use her on a publicity still from the movie (overacting as usual). :D

Apparently she said, that Albert Dekker was a very nice man and always kind to her (off set).

(image now back in archive)

That's all for now, and thanks for looking in! :)

Last edited by Little Sally on Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
sally g, reincarnated.

eddiegiantman
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by eddiegiantman » Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:32 pm

This Sally Little looks familiar, she's in almost all the Size Related movies up to Incredible Shrinking Woman ;)

anaio10
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by anaio10 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:16 am

Is it over already? I hope you'll post more soon. I would take all the girls in the photos, especially those in the first two, for scientific reasons, of course.