Which famous SW scenes do you wish had nudity?

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
Tinkerbell’s Bf
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Which famous SW scenes do you wish had nudity?

Post by Tinkerbell’s Bf » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:05 pm

We all want more nudity mixed with SW

So if you could change a famous SW scene to include nudity, which would you choose?

I’d go with Clover from Totally Spies, Jasmine in the one episode of the Aladdin TV show, the girls in Charmed, or The Incredible Shrinking Woman

DocRick
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: Which famous SW scenes do you wish had nudity?

Post by DocRick » Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:10 pm

Personally, nudity or not, I'd just like some decent handheld interactions. The technology exists now, but for some reason, the producers/directors just don't use it. There is a television commercial, I don't remember the company, for different sizes of iPhones and iPads. They use a girl, actually a clone of the normal sized girl, in different sizes. There is a good handheld scene, plus a chase and catch under a glass scene when a 6" girl is caught making out with the normal sized boyfriend.

Sdk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Sdk » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:21 am

Definitely the Charmed ones. Granted, it was a network show, so the nudity would have to be TV friendly, but seeing them shrink out of their clothes would've made the episode more memorable.

Olo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Olo » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:40 am

DocRick wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:10 pm
Personally, nudity or not, I'd just like some decent handheld interactions.
This is also my preference, and it is certainly more likely to happen. In particular I'd like to see some wide shots with both the SW and the face of the person holding her in the frame, not just alternating POVs.

Less likely but still within reason, I'd like to see romantic/sexual relationships between SWs and biggos to be normalized and not just joke fodder. I want to see SWs and biggos ogling each other and trading lewd innuendo.

Finally, nudity should apply to everyone. King Kong has always been nude, but he has never been anatomically correct.
Links to all my Stories and Images may now be found here.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:45 am

Sdk wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:21 am
Definitely the Charmed ones. Granted, it was a network show, so the nudity would have to be TV friendly, but seeing them shrink out of their clothes would've made the episode more memorable.
Pretty soon the AI upscalers will be able to fix that. Change the dialog, put different actresses in, whatever you like.

jeffrey-dallas
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by jeffrey-dallas » Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:27 am

Personally, nudity or not, I'd just like some decent handheld interactions.
Yeah, that kinda limits things, but here we go. (I'm sure I'll forget some of them.) All Shrinkees are over age 18, of course...
RWBY Vol. 9
Shobijin (Mothra girls)
Dr Cyclops
Dr Shrinker
Hook
Land of the Giants
Macross
The Adventures of Gulliver
Farscape "I Shrink, Therefore I Am"
Sabrina "The Great Mistake"
Lexx episodes
Epic
Thumbelina
Arrietty
Superfriends episodes
"You're like, really tiny."
"Thanks. I had no idea."

Captainsinbad
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Captainsinbad » Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:44 pm

Tinkerbell’s Bf wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 1:05 pm

So if you could change a famous SW scene to include nudity, which would you choose?

I’d go with Clover from Totally Spies, Jasmine in the one episode of the Aladdin TV show, the girls in Charmed, or The Incredible Shrinking Woman
Since it hasn't been mentioned I'd reshoot "Attack of the Puppet People" in the style of a 1980's Cinemax production. First I'd replace the three shrunken men with three more young women. I'd keep them nude most of the time, though providing them with one pocket handkerchief and an Exacto knife and then letting them sort out their wardrobe situation would be entertaining.

I'd stick with the overall "we've got to escape and get back to full-size" adventure format, with several attempts foiled by the Mr Franz character.

pokonota
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by pokonota » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:32 pm

All of Minimizer's works
I make SW 2D hand-drawn animations, manga and comics (F/f) :-D, please check them out on my Gumroad: https://swanims.gumroad.com

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Fri May 26, 2023 8:18 pm

Captainsinbad wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:44 pm

Since it hasn't been mentioned I'd reshoot "Attack of the Puppet People" in the style of a 1980's Cinemax production. First I'd replace the three shrunken men with three more young women. I'd keep them nude most of the time, though providing them with one pocket handkerchief and an Exacto knife and then letting them sort out their wardrobe situation would be entertaining.

I'd stick with the overall "we've got to escape and get back to full-size" adventure format, with several attempts foiled by the Mr Franz character.
Dear Captain,

Since this is one of my faves, I completely agree! I also agree that it would be more fun if all the "shrinkees" were female, even though the 3 women in the movie are different enough in type to make it interesting...the world-weary older woman who actually (she says) likes being small because it makes life so much easier and more fun; the secretary who discovers Mr. Franz' scheme and is terrified at the very idea of being turned into a doll (and screams a lot and nearly loses her mind when it finally happens to her); and the teen-aged girl (we'll assume she is at least 18) who isn't thrilled by her tiny size, but has gotten used to it and doesn't think there is anything she can do about it, so she dances with one of the boys and sings for the Master when he tells her to.

However, I do think that even though there is no actual nudity in this film that there are several situations that border on it, not to mention there is certainly some implied nudity in the story...

In the dialogue we hear the characters discuss the fact that their "old clothes" (their Big People apparel) are hanging in a closet on the other side of the room they are being kept in. We also see, earlier in the story, when Sally and Mr. Franz are looking at various dolls and doll clothes that Mr. Franz makes sure to have Sally show him which doll dress she prefers, remarking with a smile "It's a pity you can't model it for us". Then after he shrinks her, he gives her the doll dress to wear, reminding her that "you selected this yourself". This is such a nice "little" touch!

From these facts we can assume that Mr. Franz' machine only shrinks organic matter, and then the resulting "little people" have to be dressed in doll-sized clothes...whether by Mr. Franz while they are unconscious and recovering from the shrinking process or whether he lets them dress themselves is not specified for the other 5 characters.

HOWEVER: When Sally struggles back to consciousness after her encounter with the shrinking machine (while fully clothed in a modest but form-fitting dress typical of this time period), she finds she is dressed only in one of Mr. Franz' pockets handkerchiefs! We can see the large monogrammed "F" in the middle of the starched white fabric, just under her breasts, almost as if he is marking her at her new stature as his property now. We can also see the huge knot holding the makeshift dress on the frightened girl, obviously tied by giant clumsy man-hands. How did the poor shrunken woman get dressed in this makeshift though hardly stylish outfit...? It could only have been the now-giant Mr. Franz who retrieved Sally from the inside of her too-large normal clothes and wrapped her in his handkerchief before laying her on the workbench near the giant phone where she finally woke up. I have played this scene over many times in my imagination while imagining myself as the doll-sized Sally Reynolds and this is what I am sure transpired. If you recall this movie was made in 1958, this was pretty sexy for the time.

We also see that when Mr. Franz gives the doll dress (along with tiny stockings and shoes) to Sally and she is reluctant to change, he asks her "shall I help you?", she becomes terrified and does as she is told, but it also demonstrates that the kind/mean Puppet Master is not above handling his toy people if they don't obey him.

(If you look closely you can see that the actress playing Sally (the lovely June Kenney) is wearing a bustier "body shaper" under the sheet (handkerchief) she has been wearing when she strips to get into her doll dress. She probably wore it under her pretty bustier dress later on.

Finally, there is the wonderful scene where the 3 dolls are getting cleaned up and dressed for their last fancy party. Georgia is taking a bath in a coffee can. I love this scene! When she finally get up and wraps a towel around her soapy body little is left to the imagination. I assume she was wearing a bathing suit or something in the "tub" but you really don't see it. But you DO see the strategically placed giant ruler behind her as she stands up, letting us know without being told that all 3 of these shrunken lovelies are a bit under a foot high...just the right size to share wardrobe with Barbie, which is convenient for that busy Dollmaker Mr. Franz.

Also, we see Sally come out of the cupboard when called, holding her dress but not yet having put it on (you can see the body shaper again here)

Yes, actual nudity would be a good thing. But near-nudity and implied nudity are nearly as good, allowing you to use your imagination a bit more.

BTW, we have a bit of nudity in one of the great scenes from the movie from which I assume you take your pen-name, "Captain Sinbad" (1963). In the wonderful scene where the evil magician captures the Princess and she turns back into her human form but is still the size of a bird (and still in the magician's hand!), it's obvious she is "without a stich" as they say (because birds don't wear clothes of course!)

Below are some images from the films I happened to have handy. Enjoy!
Tiny hugs,
Kara :kiss:

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Fri May 26, 2023 10:20 pm

Tinkerbell’s Bf wrote:
Do we? I don't, so it shouldn't be assumed "we all" want it.
Tinkerbell’s Bf wrote:
Absolutely none that I can think of. The only logical reason a shrunken woman might be portrayed as naked, is as a lead up to some sexual activity, and I can't think of any shows or movies where that happens. Sure, we get the cheeky little teasing shot in Captain Sinbad, and some partly dressed innuendo in Puppet People and the like, but nothing ever happens or is intended to. So I don't see the point in wishing these scenes contained nudity, when they were never intended to be sexually exploitative. You'd probably get a better jolly watching your sister getting undressed through the keyhole of her bedroom door.

Maybe one day, they'll do an adult version of something to satisfy male fantasies fully, but in the meantime we just got what we've got.
sally g, reincarnated.

Olo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Olo » Sat May 27, 2023 12:19 am

Little Sally wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:20 pm
Maybe one day, they'll do an adult version of something to satisfy male fantasies fully, but in the meantime we just got what we've got.
Surely you don't mean to imply that only men fantasize about sexual M/f encounters, do you?
Links to all my Stories and Images may now be found here.

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sat May 27, 2023 2:16 am

"The only logical reason a shrunken woman might be portrayed as naked, is as a lead up to some sexual activity, and I can't think of any shows or movies where that happens."

Really? That's a weird take. Nudity doesn't always have to be a pretext for sexual activity, and I worry about people who think that it is.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sat May 27, 2023 8:32 am

Aussie_Lurker wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 2:16 am
"The only logical reason a shrunken woman might be portrayed as naked, is as a lead up to some sexual activity, and I can't think of any shows or movies where that happens."

Really? That's a weird take. Nudity doesn't always have to be a pretext for sexual activity, and I worry about people who think that it is.
To be quite honest, I worry about people who pretend otherwise on sites like this. They're usually trying to fool others or attempting to fool themselves. But in any event, I don't think this thread topic was created for discussing the finer aspects of art.

In this instance what I was referring to was this.

Why try to imagine a shrunken woman to be naked in a movie or a television show, when there is no logical reason for its inclusion in the storyline. Or didn't you understand that part?
sally g, reincarnated.

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Sat May 27, 2023 8:37 am

Olo wrote:
Sat May 27, 2023 12:19 am
Little Sally wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 10:20 pm
Surely you don't mean to imply that only men fantasize about sexual M/f encounters, do you?
No of course, but I personally don't have the urge to see it happening in the form of a movie.

I can write better erotica than they could ever portray. ;)
sally g, reincarnated.

Captainsinbad
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Captainsinbad » Tue May 30, 2023 4:02 pm

Kara Dollgirl wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 8:18 pm
Captainsinbad wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:44 pm

Dear Captain,

Since this is one of my faves, I completely agree! I also agree that it would be more fun if all the "shrinkees" were female, even though the 3 women in the movie are different enough in type to make it interesting...the world-weary older woman who actually (she says) likes being small because it makes life so much easier and more fun; the secretary who discovers Mr. Franz' scheme and is terrified at the very idea of being turned into a doll (and screams a lot and nearly loses her mind when it finally happens to her); and the teen-aged girl (we'll assume she is at least 18) who isn't thrilled by her tiny size, but has gotten used to it and doesn't think there is anything she can do about it, so she dances with one of the boys and sings for the Master when he tells her to.

However, I do think that even though there is no actual nudity in this film that there are several situations that border on it, not to mention there is certainly some implied nudity in the story...

In the dialogue we hear the characters discuss the fact that their "old clothes" (their Big People apparel) are hanging in a closet on the other side of the room they are being kept in. We also see, earlier in the story, when Sally and Mr. Franz are looking at various dolls and doll clothes that Mr. Franz makes sure to have Sally show him which doll dress she prefers, remarking with a smile "It's a pity you can't model it for us". Then after he shrinks her, he gives her the doll dress to wear, reminding her that "you selected this yourself". This is such a nice "little" touch!

From these facts we can assume that Mr. Franz' machine only shrinks organic matter, and then the resulting "little people" have to be dressed in doll-sized clothes...whether by Mr. Franz while they are unconscious and recovering from the shrinking process or whether he lets them dress themselves is not specified for the other 5 characters.

HOWEVER: When Sally struggles back to consciousness after her encounter with the shrinking machine (while fully clothed in a modest but form-fitting dress typical of this time period), she finds she is dressed only in one of Mr. Franz' pockets handkerchiefs! We can see the large monogrammed "F" in the middle of the starched white fabric, just under her breasts, almost as if he is marking her at her new stature as his property now. We can also see the huge knot holding the makeshift dress on the frightened girl, obviously tied by giant clumsy man-hands. How did the poor shrunken woman get dressed in this makeshift though hardly stylish outfit...? It could only have been the now-giant Mr. Franz who retrieved Sally from the inside of her too-large normal clothes and wrapped her in his handkerchief before laying her on the workbench near the giant phone where she finally woke up. I have played this scene over many times in my imagination while imagining myself as the doll-sized Sally Reynolds and this is what I am sure transpired. If you recall this movie was made in 1958, this was pretty sexy for the time.

We also see that when Mr. Franz gives the doll dress (along with tiny stockings and shoes) to Sally and she is reluctant to change, he asks her "shall I help you?", she becomes terrified and does as she is told, but it also demonstrates that the kind/mean Puppet Master is not above handling his toy people if they don't obey him.

(If you look closely you can see that the actress playing Sally (the lovely June Kenney) is wearing a bustier "body shaper" under the sheet (handkerchief) she has been wearing when she strips to get into her doll dress. She probably wore it under her pretty bustier dress later on.

Finally, there is the wonderful scene where the 3 dolls are getting cleaned up and dressed for their last fancy party. Georgia is taking a bath in a coffee can. I love this scene! When she finally get up and wraps a towel around her soapy body little is left to the imagination. I assume she was wearing a bathing suit or something in the "tub" but you really don't see it. But you DO see the strategically placed giant ruler behind her as she stands up, letting us know without being told that all 3 of these shrunken lovelies are a bit under a foot high...just the right size to share wardrobe with Barbie, which is convenient for that busy Dollmaker Mr. Franz.

Also, we see Sally come out of the cupboard when called, holding her dress but not yet having put it on (you can see the body shaper again here)

Yes, actual nudity would be a good thing. But near-nudity and implied nudity are nearly as good, allowing you to use your imagination a bit more.

BTW, we have a bit of nudity in one of the great scenes from the movie from which I assume you take your pen-name, "Captain Sinbad" (1963). In the wonderful scene where the evil magician captures the Princess and she turns back into her human form but is still the size of a bird (and still in the magician's hand!), it's obvious she is "without a stich" as they say (because birds don't wear clothes of course!)

Below are some images from the films I happened to have handy. Enjoy!
Tiny hugs,

Hi Kara;

Thanks for sharing your thoughts regarding both of these film favorites as well as the wonderful images. I'm sure that you know that one of our mutual friends loves both of these movies as well. I'm still hoping that one day she will agree to pen the "deleted scenes" from the "Captain Sinbad" film. It always seemed to me that there must be at least 20 to 30 minutes of missing footage between Princess Jana's restoration to her tiny, naked human form and Galgo finally returning her to full size.

Do you have any thoughts regarding her adventures?

Cap

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sun Jun 04, 2023 4:05 am

Dear Cap,

Thanks for responding to my very picky rundown of "Puppet People", which I have seen many times. As for "Captain Sinbad", it's been a while since I saw the whole film, so I don't remember the other scenes very well. Overall it's not a very good film, at least compared to another film from the same time period that also has a shrunken woman in it. I'm speaking of "The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad", which features a very sexy little women in a lovely harem outfit (I would love to be wearing it when I am shrunk down like she was).

I think I know which "mutual friend" you are speaking of, and it would be wonderful if she would fill in some of the blanks with her writing.

Here are some images from "7th Voyage"

Talk to you soon.

Captainsinbad
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Captainsinbad » Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:16 pm

Kara;

I agree, overall "Captain Sinbad" is not a great film but that one scene with Jana, nude and squirming in El Kerim's hand, wow! As for others; The Devil Doll (1934), and Dr Cyclops (1940) are two others that have huge potential, as will as Harryhausen's Seventh Voyage (Katherine Grant is adorable in that outfit).

As for our mutual friend, when it comes to SW authors; there's her and there's everybody else. I'm just happy that she's still writing everyday. With her Trophy Wife, Three Musketeers, Penelope, Xena and the whole Lost Bay group of stories she has a huge number of irons in the fire. And I'm so glad that she's only writing for herself now.

Thanks for the Seventh Voyage pictures. Beautiful stuff.

Cap