A New Beast is Born

Pictures with shrunken women that include violence, blood, gore or just implied pain
Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

A New Beast is Born

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun May 14, 2023 3:23 pm

To avoid many new threads, this one will have all it´s follow ups on replies, done by me...

All minnies - careful - be aware - A NEW BEAST IS ON THE PRAWL !!!

STAY TUNED - I am buying right now a new program/game - Honey Select - That has known Mods for SW characters and even before those mods, it will allow me to create characters and figures to offer for free in PNG poses modes, so you guys can use for your own collages

Allow me 1h maybe less to buy it, install it, explore and start leaving feedback and first creations, see you later today

LET´S INDULGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All of this was possible thanks to the support of several people who took my challenge and trusted me, only a part of it is paid from my pocket

Is so easy to get stuff going when many give a little !!!

Thank You so much - Jimmy Robinson
Thank You so much - Maxxie
Thank You so much - Garry watts
Thank You so much - Adam
Thank You so much - Sylvia Daniella Foxglove
Thank You so much - BaylixElitezzX
Thank You so much - Tyler Fry
Thank You so much - Mason Callahan
Thank You so much - Samplr
Thank You so much - Jake De La Rosa
Thank You so much - Bal 012
Thank You so much - Hylian Adventurer
Thank You so much - Patrick Hughes
Thank You so much - Эрдэнэбаяр Чимэдбуман
Thank You so much - NateRiver22
Thank You so much - John
Thank You so much - pollie010
My works are 100% free - Send a thanks here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Re: A New Beast is Born

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun May 14, 2023 4:20 pm

I HAVE -------------------------------------- THE BEAST !!!

Feel like a kid in Christmassssssssssssssssssssssssss

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun May 14, 2023 5:18 pm

INSTALL - All went smoothly

PERFORMANCE - Medium/Good - No problems counting on my laptop not being high end, runs good, just could be faster, but is not slow

FIRST CHARACTER - I love the simplicity and amount of choices, so far only shoes are limited, it is enough detailed but not too much confusing detailed in customization, perfect balance, and I did not install MODs yet. Also love the way you can quickly see your character, before saving it, in 3 swift modes - Dressed - Underwear - Nude... I can´t do smaller breasts, but hopefully the MODs will allow that

The character creator is perfect to create quick characters at will and register exactly how they look and dress, so in a story we don´t loose track of many characters at once

Did not try yet poses, animations, mods, sex, etc...

I may take requests from my supporters and create their dream minies, lol...

I introduce you to my first rushed test character - Nguyen Hailey

Do you like her ? Just a fast first !!!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun May 14, 2023 5:32 pm

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

There is an easy fast access official online directory, where we can find characters from other players and share our own, and we can download and change those characters to our will... Endless pages to browse for characters, check the green arrow... Same males also, for when I can turn them into GIANTs...
I AM IN HEAVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Last edited by Hand-Holder on Mon May 15, 2023 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HHunter1
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by HHunter1 » Sun May 14, 2023 10:13 pm

Well I hope you have fun with your new toy box. 😁

HH1

shrink_1234
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by shrink_1234 » Mon May 15, 2023 2:26 am

Hand-Holder wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 5:32 pm
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

There is an easy fast access official online directory, where we can find characters from other players and share our own, and we can download and change those characters to our will... Endless pages to browse for characters, check the green arrow...
I AM IN HEAVENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

wow :0 looks amazing

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon May 15, 2023 2:31 pm

Hi Giants and minies...

Today I started exploring more the Character download features, it is very fluid, I also uploaded a decent horny redhead Teacher of my pervert creation, lol...

I managed to download some real cool Western looking faces

The character creation is amazing, you can go into the collection you created or downloaded from others and merge 2 different girls

But you can also select a girl you like, go into other characters and only apply clothes or face to her, from that database...

Also learned how to get the backgrounds and different poses to better present my future glorious little living dolls

I love it, infinite possibilities regarding character creation

THE MODS

Regarding MODs I will take a bit of time to learn tutorials cause if I start dropping loose MODs like crazy it can break the game...

There are base MODs and secondary ones, to be installed, before we can go wild with specific loose MODs and I have to understand what the famous - Better Repack - is exactly and if it replaces those base MODs

Will keep you guys posted...

Last edited by Hand-Holder on Mon May 15, 2023 2:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon May 15, 2023 2:40 pm

HentaiHunter1 wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 10:13 pm
Well I hope you have fun with your new toy box. 😁

HH1
A lot, thank you and sooner or later, I hope that fun and motivation translates into creative stuff to freely share in here

I feel like neglecting my freelance work to dedicate only to this, but I must balance things out...

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue May 16, 2023 3:39 pm

I´m each time more amazed with this program

I don´t play the sex game part, maybe will check it later, for now is all about GENERATING LUSTY CHARACTERS that will later be completely SHRUNKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I haven´t yet discovered exactly how to install MODs but I already know what to use as MOD and downloaded that stuff

But here is the most amazing thing

The base game character creator does not allow to make breasts too small, due to breasts size slider minimum being still not very small... And sometimes I find those really exciting to have in a character

Even without any MODs installed, I downloaded, from the official game page, 2 characters with tits clearly smaller that what the slider allows

Now I can load those body shapes to any character I create or download, all very interchangeable

Either there is a non-mod simple work around that slider minimum, either people with MODs can upload to official site and we get the results of those MODs, even without having any MODs ourselves

NOTE - The only thing we can not do on these extra-small is change again the size of tits, cause it resets to that non-tiny slider limit, but I can leave that button alone and play with all the others, axes, weight, pointiness, nipples stuff, whatever I want to shape the tiny tits, just do not touch the size slider... And why would I ? If I want bigger I have the normal features slider...

I just hope I can get high heels this way, lol...

Here are 2 types of tiny tits not achievable with regular slider minimum

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Tue May 16, 2023 4:46 pm

And to avoid being accused of taking too long to post a VSW Art on a VSW Art thread, here is a Tinkerbell I took from Honey Select, who got attacked as you can see by her clothes and wings, barely escaping a Pervert Giant and now resting near an ant, not sure if the dangers is really gone

The base picture is really mine, only the tiny is collage

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu May 18, 2023 4:57 pm

TEST - EXPERIMENT

I m posting this image to find out if people who own Honey Select 2 can download this PNG from here and use it as a new character card on their game

TEST IMAGE

Is not working, either when I download from here or when I download directly from Imgur, and both get saved as PNG, but the game does not recognize her back

A petty, cause I was about to share loads of my new creations...

I will have to put them on a Zip File and hot it in my cloud space so people can download...

Nothing is lost but it would make it easier to post directly, cause I got many new characters just like that, downloading the PNG file and pasting it in my female characters game folder, and the best thing is that these PNG files have everything you need for them to come alive inside the game and are usually less than 200 Kb, small files

No worries, will soon share the ZIP file location with everyone

Right now Im building an army f characters and totally hooked on the merge features where we cross 2 characters and get something unexpectedly new in several variations to choose from - LUSTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Be back soon

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu May 18, 2023 7:18 pm

Ok, now I played with the final character poses and backgrounds

Not very diverse and not very fluid, but it allows for some pre loaded situations

Im going to try and see if I can use my own images as background, that would make it much easier and no Photoshop needed, contrary to this one

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri May 19, 2023 2:10 pm

Hi everyone, finally Patreon incompetence paused and I was able to verify my identity, so you can resume your support if you want, and choose your helping tier, cause I paused payments for the last weeks

My works are 100% free for everyone, but if you want to send a thank you and some good motivation, please support right here - https://www.patreon.com/SWErotica

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri May 19, 2023 8:12 pm

Today I have been tweaking with the backgrounds inside the character creator, cause I found out in what folder they are and can be totally replaced, as long they are converted to PNGs and the size ratio respects the pre-existent ones

I also found out some light angle tweaking, good to adjust to background and the good part is that, once I properly pose and scale the character, I can replace it be any other with a few clicks and they will stay on pose

I will do some terrible backgrounds with Me on the main role, but these are just 3 examples of rushed careless tests, without white balance or resolution matching

But once I get the right backgrounds, the potential for quality renders is all there...

I have a feeling something is behind me, I know there is something big there, Ohhh Godddddddddd

P-P-P-Pleaseeeeeeeee, do not look down, just do not look down, there is no one hereeeeeeeeee

Is so so dark, and Im so so still, that the beast wont even notice me, Im S-S-S-Sureeee

Little Sally
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Little Sally » Fri May 19, 2023 9:09 pm

Hand-Holder wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 8:12 pm
... I will do some terrible backgrounds with Me on the main role, but these are just 3 examples of rushed careless tests, without white balance or resolution matching

But once I get the right backgrounds, the potential for quality renders is all there...
Very promising backgrounds going on there Carlos, and the second one especially.

Personally I think they'd work even better with "real" women instead of renders. Have you thought of trying that?

There are numerous png images available if you look hard enough.
sally g, reincarnated.

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri May 19, 2023 10:05 pm

Little Sally wrote:
Fri May 19, 2023 9:09 pm

There are numerous png images available if you look hard enough.
Yes, I thought about that but is not my beach, photos feel too final for me and I like the tweaking with clothes and posing

I´m doing print screens so they don't look so great, I hope to use new tactics and offer better rendering quality when I get the hang of HS2L

Thank you for your motivation, cheers

hold-hander

Post by hold-hander » Sat May 20, 2023 12:21 pm

All you have posted you could have done for free with dazstudio. you failed again!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat May 20, 2023 1:12 pm

hold-hander wrote:
Sat May 20, 2023 12:21 pm
All you have posted you could have done for free with dazstudio. you failed again!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I was starting to miss your entertaining trolling...

Having haters is an excellent sign I'm starting to be noticed and making a difference...

I am not posting any art work or SW art works, is PRETTY OBVIOUS if you read the thread

I am posting my journey of discovering HS2L features and potentials for future SWs and I have a long way to go until I get there...

The day you finally see a shrink (not shrunk/shrink but a Mental Health Professional) or instead you start connecting at least 2 of your brain cells, that day you will see how ridiculous and useless your comment is on this thread...

But I guess Ogres don't like mirrors, wonder why, LOLLLLLLL

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat May 20, 2023 6:09 pm

Ok, so here are some considerations

I wanted a fast way to create female characters in 3D and so far, HS2L couldn´t be better, it is exactly what I wanted in speed, quality and diversity

Regarding this goal the game purchase was 100% effective and I´m really happy and motivated to start creating...

Now I want a fast way to put those characters into SW situations, with Human or Monster Giants...

But I don´t want something painfully slow and painfully complex as Maya, Blender or Poser, that does not allow me to create works as fast and regular as I want... I did my 2 known comics on Poser and for me it was painfully slow... I was already thinking about the situation nr 20 and still fighting to create the nr 2... Not for Me...

So there are 2 ways to go about this if I startup from Honey Select 2 Libido:

1 - Bring the Giants to the game and create all situations inside it, using the multiple animations it has, but that demands a long learning curve on installing MODs, which I pretend to engage in, sooner or later, but may take a while, unless I meet someone who has a lot of experience with HS2L Modding... In this case I need to find the best way to take quality pictures without just screen print, again some MODs allow this...

2 - Take the Characters outside of the game and upload them into other game or program that recognizes them and makes it faster to use different scales, animations and pictures, etc... I know quite a few softwares may be able to do this, but only testing will enlighten me - Second Life, Maya, Poser, the SIMs and quite a few famous PC Games... But if I go this route I must find out witch one really works fast and fluid in full features character imports and than posing and animating...

I´m researching and testing now the second path and will keep you all posted on it...

See you soon...

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed May 31, 2023 11:30 pm

HS2L makes it very easy and fast to change backgrounds, poses, expressions, characters and clothing

But I still want to import the characters to other games or softwares to make them come alive and play more and better with them

AND WHO THE HELL IN HERE SHRUNK HERMIONE ???

holdhander

Post by holdhander » Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:06 am

You failed again!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:14 pm

I have haters !!! Getting famous, YEYYYYYYYY

One more idiotic comment from you and I can be calked INFLUENCER, LOLLLLLL

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:43 pm

68 Fem Character Cards Zip for Honey Select II

In this link, my Patrons can access a zip file with 68 carefully created Female Characters, with very original and personalized faces and bodies, completely for free

No need of password or account register, just click on download button and you can use them on base game with no MODs

Non Patrons will only access these characters later and in drip-fed, not in this great diverse batch

Their size is normal, but I hope soon to be able to MOD my game and start sharing shrunken ones

Than you can paste them directly into your USERDATA/CHARA/FEMALE folder and enjoy them at will

Here goes again - https://meocloud.pt/link/934bcd5e-f63c- ... h%201.zip/

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:26 pm

PRAY FOR ME CREATURES, PRAY FOR ME...

I discovered the right MODs for Steam version, I subscribed to support this guy - https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco/posts

And I´m installing 25Gs, all running smooth, BUT PRAY PRAY PRAY

Cause MODs are everything in HS2L DX if we want to go SW

prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Hand-Holder
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:49 pm

YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IS CHRISTMAS TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Not only I can open exchanged cards and enjoy their best moded features, as I can mod like a mad man when building my characters

No censoring anymore, tits, sex and ass, can be modified at will

All sliders for body features can go much more to the right and to the left AND MANY EXTRA SLIDERS TO DEEP CRAZY STUFF

I can scale the down the ladies to something like 10 inches, maybe less, but now I can also scale up the giants, so the proportion Normal to 6 inches is pretty much achievable

Already hundreds of new accessories to choose

Heels and weird stuff just fit smoothly no matter how much I change characters and shoes

New clothes and accessories

AN INFINITE WORLD OF REALISTIC TUNNED DEGRADATION INTO OBSCENITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

And I haven´t tried yet the studios, where we can build scenes, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

SORRY FOR THE PICS QUALITY

It takes a toll on my laptop so I did not dare opening photoshop, so I just took some screenshots with my phone