Being tiny, femine perspective

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
puddinhead
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Being tiny, femine perspective

Post by puddinhead » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:36 pm

I suppose this is well worn topic but, if everyone could indulge the newbie... What do ladies find compelling about being tiny/shrunken? I'd like to hear from anyone with insight.
Some girls don't like boys like me...but some girls do

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: Being tiny, femine perspective

Post by sally g » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:44 pm

puddinhead wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:36 pm
I suppose this is well worn topic but, if everyone could indulge the newbie... What do ladies find compelling about being tiny/shrunken? I'd like to hear from anyone with insight.
It's a nice topic puddinhead, and it matters not whether it's well worn or not. Discussion is the best thing about these places, so I'll be happy to chip in with my perspective on things. Unfortunately not just now as the hour is getting later in my part of the world, but hopefully quite soon.

In the meantime, welcome! :)

Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Mac » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:48 pm

I'd like to see some input on this too.
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!
Just gettin' ready for all ya little hotties! :twisted: ;)

puddinhead
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by puddinhead » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:07 pm

Thanks Sally! Looking forward to it. I really dig your avatar, right up my alley ;)

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:39 pm

puddinhead wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:07 pm
Thanks Sally! Looking forward to it. I really dig your avatar, right up my alley ;)
Thank you puddinhead, it's kind of you to say so (the scene was shot on location at home, where I'm acting out the scenario with a hired giant. :D)

As for the topic, I think it's down to everyone's individual taste what they get out of it, and what they find compelling about it.

Most men from my experience are more interested in the sexual side of the fantasy, in varying degrees of course, but for women (who are the focal point and reason for the fetish) it can mean all sorts of different things. But it's easy to generalise as I'm doing now, and a little harder to explain one's own take on things.

I'd say I'm mostly driven by curiosity, or by imagining what it might really be like to be reduced in size, and what that experience might involve for the 'shrinkee'. Of course I regard the possibility as the stuff of science fiction, so I'm not one of those who attempt to live out the fantasy in real life, and I purely enjoy it as an online hobby. Nonetheless, it's been something that's held my fascination for more years than I care to remember, and it apparently still does.

So speaking for myself (which is important to state), I've never been interested in being someone's permanent shrunken 'pet' or having to live in a doll house, etc etc, but the concept of being reduced in size as and when I'd like to be, greatly appeals to me. I think that would be the ideal sort of leisure activity for me, should it ever be scientifically possible. Apparently giant men (or normal sized men in the case of a Barbie sized wife or girl friend). can make fantastic lovers! Or at least they can in my own fantasies. :)

puddinhead
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by puddinhead » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:15 am

You're awesome Sally, that was a very well thought out response, and quite generous of you. Thanks for sharing.

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:50 pm

puddinhead wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:15 am
You're awesome Sally, that was a very well thought out response, and quite generous of you. Thanks for sharing.
Aw, thanks pud'. I enjoyed contributing.

Hopefully you'll get some more input that your topic deserves.

ps. Lovin' that new profile pic! :D

puddinhead
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by puddinhead » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:48 am

Glad you liked it little lady! I got a little chuckle out of it myself when it began to take shape. I initially wanted to do a take on I Love Lucy, but I just couldn't find the right material.

Regarding the topic, I suppose the question may be a little on the personal side. I certainly couldn't blame anyone for being hesitant about revealing themselves in such a public way.

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:20 am

puddinhead wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:48 am
Glad you liked it little lady! I got a little chuckle out of it myself when it began to take shape. I initially wanted to do a take on I Love Lucy, but I just couldn't find the right material.
It's nice work. That time era appeals to me, and monochrome looks just right. The girl looks great too (very 60's).Is it a younger Mary Tyler Moore?
puddinhead wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:48 am
Regarding the topic, I suppose the question may be a little on the personal side. I certainly couldn't blame anyone for being hesitant about revealing themselves in such a public way.
I think the topic question is fine, and up to the individual how they want to answer it. This isn't the most active of places, and threads can sometimes take time before they attract interest.

erunvor
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by erunvor » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:00 pm

Here's my answer. It's probably going to be a lot different than what other people here have to say.

I like fantasizing about being tiny because of the potential for physical domination. Being shrunk down to the size of a doll (between 6 and 11.5 inches tall) and then physically dominated by someone who can bend my whole body or exert control over me with their fingers and hands is what I like about being small. This generally leads to the terms "toy" or "doll" being used, emphasizing how I'm little more than a fun little distraction for whoever takes me. I personally like fantasizing about being forced into doll clothes at that size, as this reinforces the physical domination. However, I generally don't mix sexual content into the size fantasy. I don't really like it when people roleplay with me and decide that they want to tear all of my clothes off and, for example, stick their fingers in between my legs or lick my breasts or stick me into their pants or something. To me, this detracts from my size fantasy. Instead, I prefer hand interactions and other interactions that rely on my small size. This might be, for example, being stuffed into a purse or a backpack and being thrown around inside as my captor decides what to do with me, or being used as nothing more than a fidget toy, with my arms and legs being pulled on and bent, or maybe even being unable to stop my captor from deciding that they don't like my haircut and that they want to cut it with gigantic scissors. Things of that nature. As you might guess, I like unwilling interaction, and I don't care for scenarios, for example, where I'm friends with my gigantic captor, or where we're dating (or other romantic scenarios), or where I enjoy this treatment or have any say at all. I'm not into the idea of willingly being shrunk and being taken care of, as this contradicts my desire to be tiny and to be physically dominated.

One of the reasons I took a long break from the size community is because I felt like I was the only person who enjoyed what i just described above

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:30 pm

erunvor wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:00 pm
One of the reasons I took a long break from the size community is because I felt like I was the only person who enjoyed what i just described above
Bravo, erunvor, I enjoyed reading that.

Some of what you describe appeals to me also, especially the way you like to interact with oversized hands. I consider being handled an essential part of my own fantasy, and being physically manipulated is quite an erotic concept to me. Without going into greater detail, I like to show off how fit and flexible I can be when interacting with a giant partner. I don't do the shrinking out of clothes thing (nor the wearing of dolls clothing), so whenever initial interaction occurs I'm wearing whatever it is I was reduced in. So in effect, like yourself, I'm not looking for a shortcut to a sexual situation.

However, I do like to know the perpetrator of my situation, so consensual scenarios with a partner are my usual kind of thing. Not always essential of course, but just a personal preference.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:24 pm

There is a certain ironic freedom when you are unwillingly shrunk. You are no longer responsible for things like going to work and taking care of others. And anything you do accomplish in that state is an adventure. And it gives you something in common with your fellow shrinkees, perhaps helping friendships develop.

Cariwebo
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Cariwebo » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:42 pm

Erunvor, great to see you here again and thanks for speaking up!

OhZone
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by OhZone » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:09 am

Yes, like erunvor, I agree it's about domination. sub/Dom. I like the feeling of being controlled and dominated. And, yeah, the idea of being handheld and wearing doll clothes, even if they are scratchy - ha he - is fun. But, at the risk of sounding like a slut, it **is** largely sexual for me. But, yeah, not abused. bd but not sm. I like mutual pleasure. I like fantasies and stories that involve fun domination, maybe with a little risk, but where the giants and the tinies all have fun to some degree.

I agree with Sai too. The freedom of not having to work, and being taken care of is part of the fantasy. It can also be unsettling, silly, scary, and freeing, that feeling of being too small to be in the normal sized rat-race world. But it's nice to get away from all the giant responsibilities of the world.

I take if farther than most women, except maybe Nina, in that I like the idea of continued shrinking too, slowly being dominated by everyone and everything. The process of getting smaller and smaller turns me on. Partly because it takes a while for me to get going, and then, I don't want to stop. You know?
In Love! ♡ ♡ ♡

erunvor
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by erunvor » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:14 pm

I take if farther than most women, except maybe Nina, in that I like the idea of continued shrinking too, slowly being dominated by everyone and everything. The process of getting smaller and smaller turns me on. Partly because it takes a while for me to get going, and then, I don't want to stop. You know?
I think most people who have a size fetish/shrunken woman fetish are different. People may have similar kinks, but I'm not sure if a lot of people have the exact same one very often

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:45 pm

erunvor wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:14 pm
I think most people who have a size fetish/shrunken woman fetish are different. People may have similar kinks, but I'm not sure if a lot of people have the exact same one very often
I'd say that last statement just about nails it for everyone, whether they be male or female.

One's own personal 'kink' is always special to the individual concerned, and although a person you meet may express similar leanings to your own, it's often common to find they have a preference you find uninteresting.

Such is life, eh. :)

Golly gosh! It's almost like real life actually. :D

puddinhead
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by puddinhead » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:02 am

Help! I've been stuck in the real world, and can't seem to find my way out... just want to take a moment to thank everyone for participating. I get off work in a few hours and I'll try to compose a more appropriate post. You're all awsome!

puddinhead
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by puddinhead » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:26 am

Glad I posed the question, I was completely off! It seems nearly nearly unanimous, little ladies like to be dominated. It does make sense when I think about it. Over the years I've known women who responded to varied degrees of assertive/domineering displays. It seems I might be lacking a fundamental understanding of the fairer sex, big or little.

I have to say, Sai and OhZone's scenario involving shrinking to cope with the overwhelming real world is irresistible, evoking imaginations of little damsels in distress. If Y'all need a place to hide, I don't have a doll house, But I've got a real nice candy dish on the coffee table, just saying...

Erunvor, I really don't role play, but it seems like you're avoiding something that you enjoy because of someone else's conduct. If I may ask (and you're not in the least obligated to answer) Is this more to do with the game or something bigger like personal boundaries?

Ding! Buy the little lady a drink! The pretty girl in my pic is indeed Mary Tyler Moore, but to really appreciate the gag, one needs to know the bemused looking fellow in the background is her TV husband, Dick Van Dyke. Thanks Sally this has really enjoyable for me.

erunvor
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by erunvor » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Erunvor, I really don't role play, but it seems like you're avoiding something that you enjoy because of someone else's conduct. If I may ask (and you're not in the least obligated to answer) Is this more to do with the game or something bigger like personal boundaries?
Kind of, I guess? It's not that I don't like roleplaying or size stuff, it's more that my kinks regarding size are more niche I think, and I don't enjoy what other people enjoy. There is a very specific part of the sw fetish I like, and I guess it's not for everyone!

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:27 pm

puddinhead wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:26 am
Ding! Buy the little lady a drink! The pretty girl in my pic is indeed Mary Tyler Moore, but to really appreciate the gag, one needs to know the bemused looking fellow in the background is her TV husband, Dick Van Dyke. Thanks Sally this has really enjoyable for me.
Yes, they were a class act in every way. Mary is no longer with us of course, but Dick is still going at the amazing age of 93 (I think).

Thought you might appreciate this little work, puddinhead. :)
Dick and Mary reunited!.jpg
Dick and Mary reunited!.jpg (400.28 KiB) Viewed 16332 times

Kisupure
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Kisupure » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:58 pm

Not sure how relevant my experiences are anymore, but when I did identify as SW, my feelings on the thing are similar to what everyone else is describing. The loss of control, the futility of my bodily strength in comparison to someone much larger, the sheer inevitability of whatever it is that the giant wants or is - like getting to personally interact with a force of nature, hehe. There's a line at the beginning of Pacific Rim that I like a lot, something about being able to get into a giant robot to fight a hurricane. Well, what if the hurricane just found you hot? What if you could straight up fuck the hurricane, maybe appeal to its emotions, reason with it. It's a really fun game I'm learning to enjoy from the other side now.
I'm big on masculinity. :mrgreen:

SizeKink.com | Eka's Portal | kisupure#9437 on Discord

puddinhead
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by puddinhead » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:06 am

Aw, for me?!? Really Sal, you shouldn't have... But I'm glad you did ;)
I had it so bad for MTM when I was a little kid :twisted: So far, this little forum has been the kick in the ass I've been needing!
Want to have some fun? do a search for Happy Hotpoint

sally g
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by sally g » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:31 am

puddinhead wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:06 am

Aw, for me?!? Really Sal, you shouldn't have... But I'm glad you did ;)
I had it so bad for MTM when I was a little kid :twisted: So far, this little forum has been the kick in the ass I've been needing!
Want to have some fun? do a search for Happy Hotpoint
If MTM knew, I'm sure she'd be very flattered. :D

As for me, I just want one of those happy Hotpoint dish wahers! :lol:

puddinhead
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by puddinhead » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:05 pm

Sally, you always say the nicest things, do you work for the diplomatic corps in the real world?
Mary looks so young, I'm almost afraid I might get into trouble by watching.

puddinhead
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by puddinhead » Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:06 am

erunvor wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:21 pm
Kind of, I guess? It's not that I don't like roleplaying or size stuff, it's more that my kinks regarding size are more niche I think, and I don't enjoy what other people enjoy. There is a very specific part of the sw fetish I like, and I guess it's not for everyone!
Yeah, I guess our fantasies gotta be just right, Huh.. I've got a feeling you're going to find what it is you're looking for because, you've got muchness! I appreciate your chiming in and I hope you'll check in from time to time.