tinyfuuka1.png (1.4 MiB) Viewed 50237 times

again with this1.png
again with this1.png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 50237 times
again with this2.png
again with this2.png (1.48 MiB) Viewed 50237 times
again with this3.png
again with this3.png (1.38 MiB) Viewed 50237 times
Caption by sdk

Yukari and Mitsuru were examining the 12 inch high golden statue of a woman they’d found while exploring Tartarus.

The two were sitting in Mitsuru’s room, since the pair had decided on a sleepover earlier. Yukari wasn’t sure if it was the excitement of staying the night with Mitsuru, but she couldn’t help but notice how Mitsuru’s amble breasts were pressing against her white blouse.

Yukari had already changed into her comfy clothes, a white tank top and bright pink booty shorts. She thought she caught Mitsuru trying to sneak a peak down her shirt a couple of times. She knew there was some kind of chemistry between the two, and she was hoping the revealing clothing would sway Mitsuru into taking their friendship to another level.

But, first, Yukari was fascinated with the little statue. She felt all around it. Seductively, she ran her fingers between the statue’s golden thighs and caressed the tiny golden goddess’s pussy area. She looked up and saw Mitsuru’s face was turning a little red.

Just then, the eyes on the statue glowed a bright crimson. Yukari looked directly into the eyes, and dropped the statue. Luckily it didn’t break.

“Huh…? What’s wrong, Yukari?” asked Mitsuru.

“I looked right into the statue’s glowing red eyes, and it was like a jolt was shot through my entire body. My whole body is still tingling all over. That was weird.”

As soon as she said that, the strap on her tank top started to slip off her shoulder. Her booty shorts also started to feel loose.

“I feel funny, what’s happening to me?” Yukari said. As her words hit the air, she thought the pitch of her voice sounded a bit higher than normal.

She looked up, and noticed that Mitsuru’s big tits looked like they were growing. In fact, Mitsuru looked like she was growing. In fact, the whole room seemed to be growing. But, that couldn’t be.

Mitsuru noticed a change in her friend too. Not only were her clothes loosening, and her voice getting higher, she seemed to be getting smaller.

“Yukari, I think you’re……you’re shrinking!!!”

Yukari looked up and realized she was now only three feet tall and shrinking fast.

“I am shrinking!!! Help me, Senpai, I’m shrinking!!! This can’t be real. This can’t be real. This is impossible. What if it doesn’t stop?!?! I might shrink away!”

Mitsuru watched helplessly as her friend shrank down to the size of a doll. Mitsuru felt a tad guilty at getting turned on at the sight of Yukari’s clothes slipping off her dwindling frame, revealing a big set of tits…….well, proportionally big anyway.

Much to her relief, Yukari stopping shrinking at 12 inches tall. She looked around at the giant shirt, booty shorts, and panties around her.

Mitsuru picked up her dollsize friend. When she picked up Yukari, her pinky accidentally brushed against Yukari’s pussy, and she felt that is was quite wet.

“Little Yukari, are you turned on by this?”

“Well, looking at those mountains under that shirt, it’s kinda hard not to be.”

Mitsuru placed Yukari on the dresser, dropped her black skirt, and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a sexy black lace bra / panty combo.

“Ready to do a little more exploring little one?” asked Mitsuru, as she continued to strip naked.

“Well, might as well make the best of this little problem.”

Tags:

Chris Pixy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: 8urst Depository

Post by Chris Pixy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:43 pm

Oh my!
"That's me in the middle!" :oops:

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:54 pm

housepet.jpg
housepet.jpg (3.13 MiB) Viewed 50237 times
67ytr6e.png
67ytr6e.png (587 KiB) Viewed 50237 times
Caption by sdk

Little Shelby looked up defiantly at Carrie.

“Ok, I’ve painted your toenails and rubbed your feet. You’ve had your fun, now return me to my normal size!!!!!”

“Oh, little Shell Bell, the fun has only just begun.”

Carrie spread open her legs, and motioned Shelby to her pussy.

“Get in, doll.”

“OH NO!!!! There’s no way I’m going into your pussy.”

“You’re right Shelby, you might be a little too big to fit inside, I might have to shrink you a little more.”

“No, WAIT!!!!!!!”

foot stuff.jpg
foot stuff.jpg (233.76 KiB) Viewed 50237 times
Caption by sdk

Francine had borrowed a shrink ray from the R&D department at the lab she was interning in.

She couldn’t wait to get home and try it on her roommate Katie.

Francine walked through the door and saw Katie relaxing in the living room with a glass of wine.

Francine pulled the shrink ray out of her purse and aimed it at Katie, who was busy updating her Facebook status.

Just then, Francine tripped on one of Katie’s shoes and dropped the shrink ray. Time seemingly stopped as the expensive prototype fell to the floor. It hit the hard wood floor, and shot a beam right at Francine, bathing her in a warm red beam.

“OH FUCK!!!!!” yelled Francine as she quickly shrank into her clothes. Before she knew it, she was just over six inches tall.

“Shit!!! I thought it would’ve at least shrunk your clothes too.”

“My clothes?” asked Katie. “Wait……were you going to use that gun on me?”

“You’re always leaving your stuff all over the place. I shrunk because I tripped on your fucking giant shoe.”

“You were going to shrink me, and you’re making fun of my feet, huh? Fine.”

Francine shrieked as Katie picked her up. She placed the dollsize naked beauty next to her feet.

“If you don’t give me the best footrub I’ve ever had, I’ll squish you.”

“I can’t believe this. I hope the reverse button on that ray still works.”

ex6lo7r.png
ex6lo7r.png (1.51 MiB) Viewed 50237 times
Caption by sdk

Anne got home from the gym after a great workout.

She looked on the kitchen counter and saw a bottle of pills labeled “Metabolism Booster,” with a note from her boyfriend which said “found these at the store for you.”

Anne read the bottle and took a pill. Almost instantly, she felt warm all over and increased heartbeat. Then, she felt a bit dizzy.

Then, she felt a sensation like she was falling. Except, she wasn’t falling, she was shrinking. Her workout shorts slipped off her dwindling body. Her tight gray tank top got very loose and fell off by the time she got down to two feet tall.

When she finally stopped shrinking, Anne was five inches tall and completely naked.

Then, her boyfriend walked in.

“Damn, I was hoping to get home before they took effect.”

“Look what you did to me, you creep. You shr-shrunk me!!!!!”

“Don’t worry Anne, you’ll get used to your new size. They all do.”

834650289734.jpg
834650289734.jpg (799.41 KiB) Viewed 50237 times
Caption by sdk

Amy stripped, then walked naked into the studio. She wasn’t really proud of these nude photo shoots, but they paid well.

Just then, she noticed another nude model. But she was just over a foot tall.

“You’ve gotta help me. The photographer pulled out this ray gun, or something, and next thing I knew I was shrinking.”

“What?”

“Shhhh. Not so loud. Just get me out of here, I don’t know what he’ll do to me when he comes back, and he’ll probably shrink you too, so we’d better………..oh shit!!! We’re too late, he’s back!!!!”

Before she could turn around, Amy felt the heat of the shrink ray on her.

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:51 pm

Out of Reach.jpg
Out of Reach.jpg (268.11 KiB) Viewed 50230 times
The Compromise.jpg
The Compromise.jpg (380.81 KiB) Viewed 50230 times
Captions by lbh

67rg73ws23e.jpg
67rg73ws23e.jpg (1009.11 KiB) Viewed 50230 times
call.jpg
call.jpg (818.13 KiB) Viewed 50230 times
05.png
05.png (440.91 KiB) Viewed 50230 times
Caption by sdk

Tiffany would soon regret going to Lisa’s house.

Tiffany came up on Lisa’s Tinder, so she decided to go to her house for a late night rendezvous. After Lisa and Tiffany fooled around on the bed, Lisa whispered a spell into Tiffany’s ear.

Instantly, Tiffany started to shrink. It turned out that Lisa was a witch.

Lisa got out of bed to get a cage for her new capture, when the still shrinking Tiffany kneeled at her feet, begging for the shrinking to stop and to be restored to normal size.

The wicked Lisa just laughed, and Tiffany knew she was in trouble.

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:32 pm

86fr678d.jpg
86fr678d.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 50220 times
86fr678d-2.jpg
86fr678d-2.jpg (1.7 MiB) Viewed 50220 times
Caption by anonymous

7u6tre7r6.png
7u6tre7r6.png (509.28 KiB) Viewed 50220 times
Caption by sdk

Cheri and Bridget got a room for the evening after having some drinks at the bar.

Bridget went into the bathroom to freshen up and get into something a little more appropriate for their evening ahead.

She emerged five minutes later, clad in a light purple robe. She slowly untied the robe, and opened it, revealing only a sexy, lace black bra and panty set.

Cheri grabbed a pill from her purse, and put it in her mouth, to pass along to Bridget with her tongue.

“Hmm, thanks, baby, how long does this stuff last?” asked Bridget.

“About eight hours or so.”

“Hmmmmm……..I think it’s starting to work already. I feel kinda warm and dizzy.”

Bridget laid on the bed, as Cheri got on top of her, and kissed her lustily.

Bridget put her hand up Cheri’s shirt, and felt her ample breast. She could’ve sworn it felt like Cheri’s tits were actually getting bigger as she touched them.

Then, Bridget opened her eyes, and saw that Cheri was noticeably bigger than her. At first she thought that it was the drug, but this felt too real, especially when her bra fell off as she continued to shrink.

All Bridget could do was look up as the room and Cheri got much bigger, and her panties slid off her tiny naked body.

She stood on the bed, naked, and six inches tall, vainly attempting to cover her exposed tits and pussy.

“Why so bashful all of a sudden, little one?”

“What was in that pill?”

“I can’t believe you took it without asking first. It was a shrinking pill, but like I said, it only lasts eight hours.”

smooth and mellow.png
smooth and mellow.png (1.55 MiB) Viewed 50220 times
Caption by sdk

Tsukasa had been searching the entire house for her little Nao.

Then, Tsukasa found her, she was muttering something that didn’t sound familiar.

“What are you saying, Nao? I can’t hear you.”

As Tsukasa leaned it to listen to what Nao was saying, she noticed the spell book, opened to the same page that Tsukasa found the shrinking spell that she’d used on Nao.

Suddenly, Tsukasa felt a wave of heat and tingling all over her body, and the bra, which was overflowing a minute ago, suddenly started to feel loose.

Nao just smirked. She knew that Tsukasa was shrinking, and was about to become even smaller than her.
y8u75e3d.jpg
y8u75e3d.jpg (626.9 KiB) Viewed 50220 times
Caption by sdk

Chloe had long had a fantasy about shrinking her girlfriend, Maggie. But Maggie was never into it. Every now and then, Chloe would coax her into role play, but Maggie’s efforts were pretty lackluster.

Chloe was at a flea market one day, when she saw a mysterious tent. She walked in a saw bottles and bottles of potions and oils. One in particular caught her eye: “Reduction solution.” The gypsy working the tent said that the potion only works when the subject ingests the potion, and it will shrink a human being to roughly the size of a Barbie doll. Chloe didn’t even hesitate to hand over the $200 asking price in cash.

Later that night, at Chloe’s house, she and Maggie went to the bedroom. Chloe excused herself to go into the bathroom to freshen up.

In the bathroom, Chloe took out the vile of shrinking potion, and smeared it liberally all over, and in her pussy.

Back in the bedroom, Chloe and Maggie had stripped down to nothing, and Maggie was about to please Chloe. Excitement rushed through Chloe’s body for several reasons as Maggie licked Chloe’s wet orifice.

Maggie was so focused on pleasing Chloe, she didn’t even notice when the shrinking began. Watching Maggie shrink made Chloe cum almost instantly.

Of course, once Maggie noticed how big Chloe’s pussy was, the gig was up, but she continued to shrink down to about a foot tall.

Chloe just slyly smirked as the doll size Maggie leaned against her giant body.

Chris Pixy
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Chris Pixy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:11 pm

I like this!

[img]download/file.php?id=1307/img]

"Chloe had long had a fantasy about shrinking her girlfriend, Maggie. But Maggie was never into it. Every now and then, Chloe would coax her into role play, but Maggie’s efforts were pretty lackluster.

Chloe was at a flea market one day, when she saw a mysterious tent. She walked in a saw bottles and bottles of potions and oils. One in particular caught her eye: “Reduction solution.” The gypsy working the tent said that the potion only works when the subject ingests the potion, and it will shrink a human being to roughly the size of a Barbie doll. Chloe didn’t even hesitate to hand over the $200 asking price in cash.

Later that night, at Chloe’s house, she and Maggie went to the bedroom. Chloe excused herself to go into the bathroom to freshen up.

In the bathroom, Chloe took out the vile of shrinking potion, and smeared it liberally all over, and in her pussy.

Back in the bedroom, Chloe and Maggie had stripped down to nothing, and Maggie was about to please Chloe. Excitement rushed through Chloe’s body for several reasons as Maggie licked Chloe’s wet orifice.

Maggie was so focused on pleasing Chloe, she didn’t even notice when the shrinking began. Watching Maggie shrink made Chloe cum almost instantly.

Of course, once Maggie noticed how big Chloe’s pussy was, the gig was up, but she continued to shrink down to about a foot tall.

Chloe just slyly smirked as the doll size Maggie leaned against her giant body."

The sneaky approach is deliciously naughty! I am so wet!!
"That's me in the middle!" :oops:

xxxxx
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by xxxxx » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:30 pm

I heard about tumblr, this is very unfortunate for a lot of tumblr users. I hope you'll find another place to post your creations or finds, 8urst.
My avatar is made by Prof Sai.

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:41 am

SW means Smug Woman.jpg
SW means Smug Woman.jpg (414.79 KiB) Viewed 50191 times
Caption by sdk

Rachel immediately regretting making fun of the size of John's penis when she suddenly fell into a pile of her own clothes.

Still somewhat buzzed from the booze, she reluctant agreed to take this picture as a reminder that bad little things can happen to girls who dare to make fun of a man's manhood, especially a man who happens to be a warlock.

However, the smile quickly vanished off Rachel's face and she felt John's dick throbbing, and about to burst, covering her head to toe in cum.

8rf7tds6.jpg
8rf7tds6.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 50191 times
643345327.png
643345327.png (405.44 KiB) Viewed 50191 times
testin.jpg
testin.jpg (633.81 KiB) Viewed 50191 times

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:02 am

764536.png
764536.png (348.3 KiB) Viewed 50186 times
574fdd5ca47fbceccdff92e5643f83aa.jpg
574fdd5ca47fbceccdff92e5643f83aa.jpg (363.79 KiB) Viewed 50186 times
2130073e4b06a931bb93e9f048ae3949.png
2130073e4b06a931bb93e9f048ae3949.png (299.28 KiB) Viewed 50186 times
1443211354245.png
1443211354245.png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 50186 times
Caption by buttbutt
1470152206535.png
1470152206535.png (686.5 KiB) Viewed 50186 times
Caption by Edenseroge

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:12 am

attemptmade.jpg
attemptmade.jpg (533.61 KiB) Viewed 50186 times
Caption by sdk

It was going on around 11:30 on Wednesday night, and Demi was chatting with her girlfriend, Angie, on Facebook Messenger.

Demi: I miss you

Angie: I miss you too. Wish U Were Here.

Demi: Me too. Just got out of the shower. Wearing nothing but the necklace you gave me.

Angie: Yum Yum. If we didn't live 40 minutes from each other, I'd be there.

Demi: I'd love that. I could use your tongue down there right now.

Demi: Actually.......there might be a way we can get together tonight. My uncle told me about a new app that his company developed that allows you to teleport to somebody else.

Angie: Shut up, yeah right.

Demi: No really. If you download the app, I can teleport to visit you.

Demi: Demi has sent an attachment - The Porter

Angie downloaded the app.

Angie: Have you tried this before? Are you sure it's going to work.

Demi: I'm sure it's safe.

Angie: Ok, luv.....cum on over then. xoxoxo

Demi: OK, here I cum.

Demi pressed the button on her tablet, and felt herself getting sucked into the device. Next thing she knew, she was in Angie's room. But, something didn't look right. The room looked huge, and so did Angie. At least, she thought it was just her eyes playing tricks or some weird effect of the process. Until Angie said,

"Oh my god, Demi. It worked but you're tiny."

"Oh my god. I'm the size of a doll. Maybe you needed to have the app maximized on your tablet before I came through.

Angie put the tiny naked Demi in the palm of her hand.

"What.....what are you doing?"

"Well, you did say you could use my tongue. It's just a little bigger than normal."
785673234678ghk.jpg
785673234678ghk.jpg (2.28 MiB) Viewed 50186 times
Caption by sdk

Theresa received a postcard in the mail the other day for a free boudoir photo shoot. She thought that might be a fun idea as a cute gift for her new boyfriend.

She put the address into her GPS, and it took her to what appeared to be an old factory.

She went inside, and there was a studio. Theresa was greeted by a tall blonde with a Russian accent. She offered Theresa some wine to help her relax for the shoot.

The wine seemed to be working, as it lowered Theresa's anxiety about stripping in front of a strange photographer. She stripped down to her sexiest bra and panty set, and sat on a white sofa, seductively. She could feel her heart racing as the Russian girl took her pictures. Then, she started to feel kinda strange, as if her whole body was tingling.

Suddenly, she noticed that the strip on her bra felt loose, and the bra also didn't seem to be so snug against her ample breasts. She'd just bought the bra, so it didn't seem possible that it would be stretching. Then, she looked up, and the Russian photographer appeared to be much taller than she remembered.

Theresa noticed that her panties were feeling loose too. And, and this couldn't be right, it seemed like the couch was bigger.

Looking around and noticing her loose clothes, and her surroundings, Theresa realized what was happening.

"Oh my god, I'm shrinking!" By the time it hit her, she was three feet tall, and dwindling fast.

The photographer shot away, and Theresa continued to shrink. The bra and panties slid off the stunned shrinking beauty.

Soon, the shocked Theresa was a mere six inches tall, naked, on a giant couch, surrounded by a giant bra and panties.

"Your boyfriend is going to love these pictures, darling," said the photographer.
6e3653e6.jpg
6e3653e6.jpg (466.45 KiB) Viewed 50186 times
Caption by sdk

Linda was still getting used to her new size.

Brandi had just tried the shrink spell that she found in an old spell book she got at a yard sale. She reached down to pick the tiny naked Kinda out of her pile of clothes.

Brandi quickly stripped off her clothes, and laid down on her bed. She put Linda down right by her soaking wet pussy.

All Linda could do was marvel at how enormous that Brandi seemed. Her pussy was like a cave. Her tits were mountains. And she was curious to explore the giant in front of her.
u7jyuj7u.jpg
u7jyuj7u.jpg (933.38 KiB) Viewed 50186 times
Caption by sdk

Kendra came home from a long day at work. Her roommate Barbara was upstairs in the shower.

She saw a bottle of wine on the kitchen counter, with a note that read "Help yourself, Kendra."

Kendra poured herself a big glass, and downed it in one gulp. Then, she suddenly felt a weird tickle. Suddenly, she quickly shrank to just over a foot tall. She pulled herself out of her now oversized clothes and looked up to see a giant naked Barbara hovering over her.

"Dammit, you little lush. You must've drank it too fast. And I really wanted to watch you shrink too. Oh well, there's plenty of other fun to be had."

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:38 am

lynflo.png
lynflo.png (792.81 KiB) Viewed 50184 times
Caption by sdk

The centuries old love affair of Lady Lyndis and the pegasus knight Florina was a taboo one indeed, and one of magical legend.

Firstly, it was not at all “proper” in Lycia for two women to lay with each other, and it was especially frowned upon that a member of the royalty would have a love affair with a commoner.

But, that’s the way it was with Lyn and Florina.

One fateful day, Lyn saw Florina washing some garments. She was smitten by the way the sweat was rolling down her small and perky bosom. They took one torrid and forbidden love affair. But, Florina was always timid in bed, and didn’t make love with the reckless abandon of Lyn.

One night, Lyn told Florina that she wanted the meek girl to be a little more dominant in bed the next night.

Not sure how to approach this, Florina consulted her friend Serra, who happened to be knowledgeable about such things. Serra told Florina to bring her a piece of Lyn’s hair, and she would develop a special massage oil for Florina to use on Lyn that would be guaranteed to make her very submissive.

That night, Lyn snuck into Florina’s hut under cover of night. The lovers embraced, and kissed. Florina told Lyn she was going to give her a special massage, and told her to strip bare.

Lyn liked the assertiveness in Florina’s voice, and quickly stripped naked. The ample chested 5'7" beauty lay on the bed while Florina got the special oil concocted by Serra.

She liberally spread the oil on Lyn’s bare back. Then, she disrobed herself, and rubbed her nubile perky tits on the princess’s back. Lyn let out a groan of pleasure.

“Umm…..my heavens. That warm oil has me all a flutter. It’s making my entire body feel warm and tingly all over.”

Florina started rubbing Lyn’s shoulders, and even started fingering Lyn’s wet pussy.

“Oh my….I swear, Florina, it feels like your finger is growing inside me.”

When Lyn said that, Florina did notice that Lyn’s pussy felt tighter than usual. Even though her pussy was soaking wet, she couldn’t get two fingers in like she usually could.

Just then, Florina looked down at her lover, and noticed that Lady Lyn’s body was noticeably smaller. Then, she realized Serra had used a piece of Lyn’s hair to concoct a shrinking oil. Florina watched in wonder as Lyn kept shrinking.

“Florina???” Lyn said, as she realized she hadn’t been touched in a minute or so. When Lyn turned over, she saw a growing version of Florina towering above her.

“Florina, what is this? You appear to be growing.”

But, as Lyn looked at her lover, and the surroundings, she realized that wasn’t the case. “No wait, I’m SHRINKING.”

As she continued to shrink down to two feet in height, Florina went down to Lyn’s small pussy and proceeded to lick it all over. The shrinking princess moaned, as she could feel Florina’s tongue growing inside her.

Lyn came hard and she shrank past a foot tall. She continued to shrink down to four inches tall before it stopped.

Florina sat on the bed and put the tiny princess in the palm of her hand.

“Well, that special oil certainly made you submissive didn’t it, little one. Now, it’s your turn to please me.”

As Lady Lyn was shoved inside her lover’s cavernous pussy, she couldn’t help but think that this is not quite what she had in mind when she wanted Florina to be more dominant. But she also realized, she’d better make Florina cum soon, or she might find her doom in the giant pussy of her forbidden lover.
minilag1.png
minilag1.png (458.4 KiB) Viewed 50184 times
Caption by sdk

Lethe and Lyre had the enemy soldier cornered. Their mission was about complete. All they had to do was detain him and head back to base camp.

Alas, he produced a staff. He waved it and forced Lethe and Lyre to revert back to human form.

Realizing they were dealing with some sort of dark magic, they tried to retreat, but he waved his staff again. This time, the sisters started to quickly shrink into their uniforms. At ten inches tall and naked, they couldn’t escape, and the soldier picked them up and put them in his bag.

Back at his private tent, he pulled Lethe and Lyre out. He also pulled out two small collars.

When he put them on the tiny women, they felt another change.

“Whats happening to me!?” yelled Lyre as a delightful sensation envelopes her entire being; her hands unable to resist the urge to explore her body.

“No, Lyre! You have to fight it!” exclaimed Lethe as she tried to hold back her own whimpers of pleasure.

“Now then,” he said as he pulled out his hard dick, which towered over the girls. “Whichever one of you makes me cum will be returned to normal. The other will be my tiny kitty girl forever.”

f009.png
f009.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 50184 times
obo007.png
obo007.png (242.3 KiB) Viewed 50184 times
1354645.png
1354645.png (81.04 KiB) Viewed 50184 times
And finally here's a RAR full of stuff I made with k-kisekae.

This is the end of the repost flood.

Mel Kralc
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Mel Kralc » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:43 pm

download/file.php?id=1314

I like this picture! She's the perfect size!

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:24 pm

No shoulder to cry on a dog
footwork1.jpeg
footwork1.jpeg (636.52 KiB) Viewed 50017 times
footwork2.jpeg
footwork2.jpeg (666.06 KiB) Viewed 50017 times
footwork3.jpeg
footwork3.jpeg (654.64 KiB) Viewed 50017 times
footwork4.jpeg
footwork4.jpeg (693.77 KiB) Viewed 50017 times

Mac
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Mac » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:57 pm

Oh my! Chris you are so right! This is smokin' hot! Thanks for this thread!!!
Yep that's me!
Doin' pushups!
Just gettin' ready for all ya little hotties! :twisted: ;)

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:58 am

I'm just a stranger who could be a friend.
slice.jpeg
slice.jpeg (3.54 MiB) Viewed 49671 times

8urst
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by 8urst » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:08 pm

You know me; I can't help myself.

storm.jpeg
storm.jpeg (2.33 MiB) Viewed 49600 times

DrWonko
Shrink Adept