Super Tiny Zelda, Ultimate Edition

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Super Tiny Zelda, Ultimate Edition

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:18 pm

Since this is a different Zelda, I figured I should post these shots as a different topic. She seems bright and cheerful, and to me, it makes me think she doesn't mind being really small.
Attachments
Zelda 41.jpg
Zelda 41.jpg (150.49 KiB) Viewed 982 times
All rights in these images belong to their respective owners. These are merely posted for the fascination of SW.

Kalzen
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Super Tiny Zelda, Ultimate Edition

Post by Kalzen » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:18 am

With this design I think this Zelda would be more familiar with the Minish. Should wouldn't even mind being shrunk down to Minish size just to see them. I think using the Pikmin stage for this image was a good choice, as she really does look Minish-sized.

ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:51 pm

Kalzen wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:18 am
With this design I think this Zelda would be more familiar with the Minish. Should wouldn't even mind being shrunk down to Minish size just to see them. I think using the Pikmin stage for this image was a good choice, as she really does look Minish-sized.
Holy crap, I didn't even think about that! I never would have thought of The Minish Cap, that's brilliant! This won't be the only image on this topic, though, I just don't wanna flood these pages with a bunch of my topics.

ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:53 pm

Another shot of Ultimate Zelda. She's happily waving to, uh, whoever's in front I guess, doesn't even seem to mind having a giant crate looming over her.
Attachments
Zelda 16.jpg
Zelda 16.jpg (161.7 KiB) Viewed 943 times
All rights in these images belong to their respective owners. These are merely posted for the fascination of SW.

Kalzen
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Kalzen » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:51 am

Once again pretty awesome. She does like to wave, even if no one can see her at that size. I think using this particular course with her size also seems to nod a bit to the Minish, haha. I wonder if she has met them, or could?

Hopefully someone can help her up so she can ride that crate! It would make a great vehicle for her at her current stature.

ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:26 pm

Zelda somehow managed to climb up to this crate. She could be waving for help, but how's she gonna move it herself if no one comes?
Attachments
Zelda 20.jpg
Zelda 20.jpg (125.69 KiB) Viewed 839 times

ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:51 pm

It's been a while since I posted this Zelda, so here's another shot of her standing happily in the rain. I've heard of singing in the rain, but waving happily? At her current size no less!
Attachments
Zelda 48.jpg
Zelda 48.jpg (142.87 KiB) Viewed 714 times

ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Thu May 16, 2019 12:15 am

It looks like Zelda's having a hard time lifting this crate. I'm sure she'll figure out what to do with it once she gets it off the ground. I also think Zelda looks really cute in this image!
Attachments
Zelda 36.jpg
Zelda 36.jpg (120.08 KiB) Viewed 598 times

ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:26 pm

Zelda's cheering these racers on from the sidelines, because she's much to small to cheer from the bleachers. Though, since she's really tiny, her voice may not even be heard even up close. I wonder if Zelda would mind that?
Attachments
Zelda 22.jpg
Zelda 22.jpg (208.22 KiB) Viewed 418 times

ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:04 pm

It looks like Zelda's trying to use her magic to bust this giant crate open. Even if she's really tiny, her magic must be strong enough to break the box. Perhaps thinking of her ancestors would help with the concentration? After all, other Zeldas have had powerful magic, too.
Attachments
Zelda 27.jpg
Zelda 27.jpg (196.54 KiB) Viewed 242 times

ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:17 pm

Now Zelda's showing off her powers at the highest point of the highest mountain. Palutena's climbed this mountain while really small too, and if a goddess' powers weren't very impressive at her height, chances are a super tiny princess' powers won't be that great either.
Attachments
Zelda 24.jpg
Zelda 24.jpg (148.55 KiB) Viewed 148 times