Gun Gun Pixies the Video Game!

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Zeshrinkar
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Gun Gun Pixies the Video Game!

Post by Zeshrinkar » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:13 pm

so some exciting news! Finally a fully funded SW based game! https://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/2019 ... m=facebook

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gun Gun Pixies the Video Game!

Post by Elana » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:38 am

WTF?
How do humans come up with stuff like that.

Must be financed by the gun lobby.
It clearly shows that guns make happy :D

i am insane
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by i am insane » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:39 pm

We had a post about this when it was first released, but since it didn't get translated, it didn't get too much interest. I heard it was being released, but it was just a tiny little blurb; a trailer makes it seem all the more real. I'll admit, I got a Switch recently, and this was on my mind.....

On one hand, it seems... really simple, and I like games with plot, which is a downside, plus I can't really explain this to.... anyone I know. On the other, SWs and giantesses, my favorite pairing, and in English being properly sold in public for the first time, which I obviously want to support.

Plus, the fiction ideas of this!
Looking at odd reflections, a twisted cacophony of screaming lights and broken sights.

chocolatejr9
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by chocolatejr9 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:47 am

i am insane wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:39 pm
We had a post about this when it was first released, but since it didn't get translated, it didn't get too much interest. I heard it was being released, but it was just a tiny little blurb; a trailer makes it seem all the more real. I'll admit, I got a Switch recently, and this was on my mind.....

On one hand, it seems... really simple, and I like games with plot, which is a downside, plus I can't really explain this to.... anyone I know. On the other, SWs and giantesses, my favorite pairing, and in English being properly sold in public for the first time, which I obviously want to support.

Huh, I didn't know we already had a thread on this (give yourself a cookie if you get the joke).

Well, at least we've got a discussion going on. :)

i am insane
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by i am insane » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:03 am

chocolatejr9 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:47 am
i am insane wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:39 pm

Huh, I didn't know we already had a thread on this (give yourself a cookie if you get the joke).

Well, at least we've got a discussion going on. :)
It's been awhile, and it might have been on the old forum, maybe? The only thing interesting about it is someone posted the only fan-made pic I've seen for it, a Deviant Art piece where the pervy fairy was tucked in girl's sock while the serious fairy looked for her. If I find it I'll post it here.
Looking at odd reflections, a twisted cacophony of screaming lights and broken sights.

i am insane
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by i am insane » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:16 am

https://www.deviantart.com/herretik/art ... -678120876
Yeah, when I try to post the pic it doesn't work but here's the link.

i am insane
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by i am insane » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:27 am

Ignoring the tone of the article, there's a release date, and soon:
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/0 ... _next_week

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:53 pm

Zeshrinkar wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:13 pm
so some exciting news! Finally a fully funded SW based game! https://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/2019 ... m=facebook
Huh so their finally localizing that. It originally came out on vita, but with how Sony has been acting lately I can see why IF and Compile Heart is moving to Nintendo.
If you stare long enough into the Abyss one day you find it’s staring back at you.

Anyway on the Brighter side remember to keep calm and collect a healthy number of “Dolls” :ray_gun

-Josh