Question about Shrinking-Woman.com

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
BigBoy
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Question about Shrinking-Woman.com

Post by BigBoy » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:51 pm

Hello. I have known about existence of Shrinking-Woman.com for long time but I never had purchased membership on this site. But now I just find it contains a lot of good quality shrunken women contents and want to purchase membership. Does anyone have purchased it before? Cuz I am little worried about if it is reliable site.

kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Question about Shrinking-Woman.com

Post by kira123 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:42 am

I occasionally buy that membership sometimes. It's very easy.

Ilayhu has an email address in the yellow box in the site. Send him an email and tell him what you want, and he'll tell you to use the email address to send $19 for the membership for Shrinking Woman in PayPal. After that, give him the transaction ID from the purchase you did for him on Paypal and send it to him along with what you want. While you're at it, you can either use your own username and password, or the one he'll give you himself for confirmation. Lastly, you're all set for the whole month. And that PayPal option is way safer than using that Verotel thing that requires a credit or debit card to get it.

The Grither
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by The Grither » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:53 pm

I've been subscribed to that site before and I never had any billing problems. And you're right, there's a lot of good stuff there.

BigBoy
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by BigBoy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:24 am

kira123 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:42 am
I occasionally buy that membership sometimes. It's very easy.

Ilayhu has an email address in the yellow box in the site. Send him an email and tell him what you want, and he'll tell you to use the email address to send $19 for the membership for Shrinking Woman in PayPal. After that, give him the transaction ID from the purchase you did for him on Paypal and send it to him along with what you want. While you're at it, you can either use your own username and password, or the one he'll give you himself for confirmation. Lastly, you're all set for the whole month. And that PayPal option is way safer than using that Verotel thing that requires a credit or debit card to get it.
Thanks for reply. By the way, can I watch or download any images on that site for 1 month after billing?

BigBoy
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by BigBoy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:25 am

The Grither wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:53 pm
I've been subscribed to that site before and I never had any billing problems. And you're right, there's a lot of good stuff there.
So, can I watch and download any images on that site for 1 month after paying $19?

kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by kira123 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:57 pm

BigBoy wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:25 am
The Grither wrote:
So, can I watch and download any images on that site for 1 month after paying $19?
Yeah, but you don't have to do so every month. You can stop paying whenever you want and the account will be off until next time when you want to pay again.

BigBoy
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by BigBoy » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:36 pm

kira123 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:57 pm
BigBoy wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:25 am
The Grither wrote:
Yeah, but you don't have to do so every month. You can stop paying whenever you want and the account will be off until next time when you want to pay again.
Thank you very much kira123! That's so helpful!