Looking for long term RP

Ask here to find new players for your role playing games either on board or even off board
SweetE42
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Looking for long term RP

Post by SweetE42 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:05 am

Looking for someone who would be interested in long term RP, preferably in email, but can be flexible. Also would enjoy detailed RP with multiple likes/kinks aside from SW (but SW included). Would like if partner could play as Black Hat from Villainous. I can provide info and media on the character. Some material out there, but basically a pretty flexible, villain, Eldritch Abomination. If anyone is interested, please message me. Of course, we will plot and discuss til we're blue in the face prior to any RP. If you read and move on; thanks for at least reading.

SweetE42
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Looking for long term RP

Post by SweetE42 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:09 pm

I know I went away for a while, family issues and what not kept me away for a while. But I am back and still looking for anyone who may want to RP, and who may be flexible in playing Black Hat from Villainous (any fans out there? *shrugs*) I not only do like the SW stuff, but also tons of other kinks too. Bumping my own old thread to see if I can try this again. Again, I am sorry I disappeared and extend apologies to anyone who had messaged me before; it was out of my hands and had to be dealt with. But I am back and willing to find peeps to RP with. Also I now RP over on Discord as well, if that is better as far as RPing for anyone, just as an fyi.

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:48 pm

What are you going by on Discord?
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1

SweetE42
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by SweetE42 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:49 pm

@TheReducer You actually said hello to me when I joined that one server, a few days ago.