Gun Gun Pixies the Video Game!

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Zeshrinkar
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Gun Gun Pixies the Video Game!

Post by Zeshrinkar » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:13 pm

so some exciting news! Finally a fully funded SW based game! https://www.nintendoenthusiast.com/2019 ... m=facebook

Elana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Gun Gun Pixies the Video Game!

Post by Elana » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:38 am

WTF?
How do humans come up with stuff like that.

Must be financed by the gun lobby.
It clearly shows that guns make happy :D

i am insane
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by i am insane » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:39 pm

We had a post about this when it was first released, but since it didn't get translated, it didn't get too much interest. I heard it was being released, but it was just a tiny little blurb; a trailer makes it seem all the more real. I'll admit, I got a Switch recently, and this was on my mind.....

On one hand, it seems... really simple, and I like games with plot, which is a downside, plus I can't really explain this to.... anyone I know. On the other, SWs and giantesses, my favorite pairing, and in English being properly sold in public for the first time, which I obviously want to support.

Plus, the fiction ideas of this!
Looking at odd reflections, a twisted cacophony of screaming lights and broken sights.

chocolatejr9
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by chocolatejr9 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:47 am

i am insane wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:39 pm
We had a post about this when it was first released, but since it didn't get translated, it didn't get too much interest. I heard it was being released, but it was just a tiny little blurb; a trailer makes it seem all the more real. I'll admit, I got a Switch recently, and this was on my mind.....

On one hand, it seems... really simple, and I like games with plot, which is a downside, plus I can't really explain this to.... anyone I know. On the other, SWs and giantesses, my favorite pairing, and in English being properly sold in public for the first time, which I obviously want to support.

Huh, I didn't know we already had a thread on this (give yourself a cookie if you get the joke).

Well, at least we've got a discussion going on. :)

i am insane
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by i am insane » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:03 am

chocolatejr9 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:47 am
i am insane wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:39 pm

Huh, I didn't know we already had a thread on this (give yourself a cookie if you get the joke).

Well, at least we've got a discussion going on. :)
It's been awhile, and it might have been on the old forum, maybe? The only thing interesting about it is someone posted the only fan-made pic I've seen for it, a Deviant Art piece where the pervy fairy was tucked in girl's sock while the serious fairy looked for her. If I find it I'll post it here.
Looking at odd reflections, a twisted cacophony of screaming lights and broken sights.

i am insane
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by i am insane » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:16 am

https://www.deviantart.com/herretik/art ... -678120876
Yeah, when I try to post the pic it doesn't work but here's the link.