What do you guys think about SM?

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
BigBoy
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

What do you guys think about SM?

Post by BigBoy » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:29 pm

There's so many contents related to SM more than SW on the internet. Actually I like SW because of the gaps of power. I love what tiny shrunken women feel about their states and about the enormous man who shrunk her. Shrunken woman might feel vulnerable, powerless and humiliating. Also I like the sense of superiority that man feels in front of very tiny woman. Therefore I kind of hate SM contents because it means totally opposite situation to SW moment. What do you guys feel about SM?

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: What do you guys think about SM?

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:25 pm

SM isn't my thing, but I'm not gonna bash it or give it a lot of crap since it's a fantasy for some guys much like SW is a fantasy for some women. I see a lot of SM content then SW but I just move on until I see more SW focused content. I enjoy SW but I wouldn't want someone bashing that enjoyable interest.

What I'm saying is if someone is into SM then hey more fun for them; I'll just stick to the more adorable Shrunken women, why because it's fascinating and unique and sometimes sexy or even adventurous depending on the little lady.
:?: Mysterious Stranger :?:

svanman
Visitor
Visitor

Post by svanman » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:44 pm

I am also a fan of SW. I totally agree with both or your regarding the non-judgement of SM; like I saw on a tinder profile one time"no judgement, just not my kink.". So when I see SM I move on as well. I take BigBoy's view that it about the power or more to the point the powerlessness of the shrunken woman. The idea that if she even wasn't in the current situation she would still be in a full sized world and danger is all around.

It is unfortunate that there is not as much SW relative to SM, but that makes the hunting for it half the fun.

BigBoy
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by BigBoy » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:22 am

SWS33K3R776 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:25 pm
SM isn't my thing, but I'm not gonna bash it or give it a lot of crap since it's a fantasy for some guys much like SW is a fantasy for some women. I see a lot of SM content then SW but I just move on until I see more SW focused content. I enjoy SW but I wouldn't want someone bashing that enjoyable interest.

What I'm saying is if someone is into SM then hey more fun for them; I'll just stick to the more adorable Shrunken women, why because it's fascinating and unique and sometimes sexy or even adventurous depending on the little lady.
I agree your opinion. I don't blame or bash people who have SM fantasy because it is a great fantasy for them. I respect. What I said is I just disike the situation of SM not the people who has this fantasy.

Kondo
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Kondo » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:39 am

Not a fan of SM and it's a shame there isn't as much SW content as SM on the internet. I've stumbled across many SM scenarios that I thought were neat and wished there were SW versions of them...

Oddly enough though, while I consider myself straight I'm kinda digging SC content. There's something about a man and a woman being tiny and naked and struggling together against the dangers of their now giant world :)

Josh the Cyborg
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Josh the Cyborg » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:28 am

I am not a fan of SM. I kinda always assumed it was just an extension of GTS. I used to be into being an SM before my hormones took more and more control of my size fantasies, because of my GTS characters, but now days I just like girls being tiny. I try not to judge sm, but if I am being honest even when I was into being one around a normal size girl I was not ok with other SM’s around, or giant males for that matter. As already stated it’s just not my kink. I like GTS simply so I can shrink the Giantesses to toy sizes compared to me, and I am over the giant men thing because honestly I fantasize about being one, just instead of being giant I shrink girls, have had the fantasy of being a giant man on a planet of 1 to 5 inch tall women before.
-Josh

Sdk
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sdk » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:39 pm

Not really a SM, but in role play, taking turns being shrunk can be fun.

kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by kira123 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:11 am

Never a fan of SM, but I still see that everywhere more than SW. And it's mostly on the GTS side of the the community. It's kinda disappointing, but very common.

ssb-swscreenshots
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by ssb-swscreenshots » Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:48 pm

What disappoints me about the lack of SW content compared to SM is the fact that a lot of POV situations always involve the man being shrunk. How about shrinking the woman down to size, huh? Whether she gets a kick out of being shrunk herself depends on how she feels about it, I'd say. Maybe the situation she's in, too.

Of course, being a guy myself, I might be into SM if I weren't heterosexual. Since I'm not, it's really not my thing.