Gulliver's Travels miniseries GT Gulliver with Empress of Lilliput (very brief scenes) (WARING SM, AND PISSING SCENE!!!)

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
Giant-Man1984
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Gulliver's Travels miniseries GT Gulliver with Empress of Lilliput (very brief scenes) (WARING SM, AND PISSING SCENE!!!)

Post by Giant-Man1984 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:52 pm

gullivertravelsteddanson1996.jpg
gullivertravelsteddanson1996.jpg (88.64 KiB) Viewed 1201 times
https://mega.nz/#!01xmnCBa!_DxMqWKcnY0d ... qBL4NJRips

My God, Ted Danson was a perfect giant, how much more I would have liked to see him interact with the Empress of Lilliput or with other women.
Last edited by Giant-Man1984 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bobascher
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Gulliver's Travels miniseries GT Gulliver with Empress of Lilliput (very brief scenes) (WARING SM, AND PISSING SCENE

Post by Bobascher » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:39 am

I loved the Empress too! I would have loved to see her scooped up as a souvenir on his way out of town

Sumguy13
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Gulliver's Travels miniseries GT Gulliver with Empress of Lilliput (very brief scenes) (WARING SM, AND PISSING SCENE

Post by Sumguy13 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:36 pm

Bobascher wrote: ↑
Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:39 am
I loved the Empress too! I would have loved to see her scooped up as a souvenir on his way out of town
totally agree

Giant-Man1984
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Giant-Man1984 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:17 pm

Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:39 am

Gulliver decides to take his sweet revenge, taking away with him the empress. It would become the minuscule lover of Gulliver,😍😍 even if he is a noble person, he will have to bring respect to a giant (from his point of view) like Gulliver, who anyway will be very kind to her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

jazz69
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by jazz69 » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:48 pm

I remember seeing this as a kid, I was really excited and flustered when he pissed on the Empress of Lilliput. Didn't get the fact he was a giant to her was what turned me on. That and the filthy element of him pissing on her.

It's so cool he publicly humiliated her. I love the howl she lets out as she realises what she's been marinated in. If only he caked her in cum too.

jitensha
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by jitensha » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:26 am

I loved the piss scene too!! I had such a weird teenage crush on Ted Danson because of this! 😍

Bobascher
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Bobascher » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:31 am

jitensha wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:26 am
I loved the piss scene too!! I had such a weird teenage crush on Ted Danson because of this! 😍
So what your saying is you would have looked up if you were in the military parade that went through his legs? :twisted:

jitensha
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by jitensha » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:11 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:31 am
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:26 am
So what your saying is you would have looked up if you were in the military parade that went through his legs? :twisted:
You bet my tiny thicc ass be like

I'm an unapologetic perv lol

Bobascher
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Bobascher » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:52 pm

Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:11 pm

You bet my tiny thicc ass be like

I'm an unapologetic perv lol
I love it!

If you were traveling under me, I’d be like:

So be sure to bring your umbrella, unless I feel like taking it from you 8-)