Shrunken moms

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Bobascher
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:31 am
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by Bobascher » Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:37 pm

I am sure some white out all over her would make her a passable storm trooper! They it would be time to have her mowed down by Rey and Jyn Erso!

WhoCares3
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by WhoCares3 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:09 am

Bobascher wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:37 pm
I am sure some white out all over her would make her a passable storm trooper! They it would be time to have her mowed down by Rey and Jyn Erso!
You won.jpg
You won.jpg (1.77 MiB) Viewed 1088 times

User avatar
kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by kira123 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:28 am

Say, WhoCares3, do you take requests or commissions at the moment? I was gonna give you an idea for a comic story in with shrunken moms, but you don't have the personal message thing on.

WhoCares3
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:07 pm

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by WhoCares3 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:56 am

kira123 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:28 am
Say, WhoCares3, do you take requests or commissions at the moment? I was gonna give you an idea for a comic story in with shrunken moms, but you don't have the personal message thing on.
I always get very surprising private messages in forums, so I think that if someone has an idea what I might do for them, the idea should be readable for everyone. If I like it, I do something like that, if not, I ignore it.

User avatar
kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:53 pm
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by kira123 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:11 am

WhoCares3 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:56 am
kira123 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:28 am
Say, WhoCares3, do you take requests or commissions at the moment? I was gonna give you an idea for a comic story in with shrunken moms, but you don't have the personal message thing on.
I always get very surprising private messages in forums, so I think that if someone has an idea what I might do for them, the idea should be readable for everyone. If I like it, I do something like that, if not, I ignore it.
Fair enough

Gooner2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:50 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by Gooner2 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:15 am

WhoCares3 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:09 am
Bobascher wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:37 pm
I am sure some white out all over her would make her a passable storm trooper! They it would be time to have her mowed down by Rey and Jyn Erso!
You won.jpg
I would really like if you continued this story 😊 (maybe he shrunk his teacher and mom of his crush to impress her)

Bobascher
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:31 am
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by Bobascher » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:00 am

WhoCares3 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:09 am
Bobascher wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:37 pm
I am sure some white out all over her would make her a passable storm trooper! They it would be time to have her mowed down by Rey and Jyn Erso!
You won.jpg
Nice!

hawkins57
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by hawkins57 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:28 pm

great job

User avatar
Sumguy13
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 71
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:49 pm
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by Sumguy13 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:22 pm

isn't she a bit short for a stormtrooper?

Glad to see more of your work. Great job.

Bobascher
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:31 am
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by Bobascher » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:18 pm

Sumguy13 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:22 pm
isn't she a bit short for a stormtrooper?

Glad to see more of your work. Great job.

That’s not a moon, it’s a cockhead!

Firefriar
Visitor
Visitor
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:24 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by Firefriar » Sun Jan 05, 2020 12:08 am

So glad to see you back and the resurgence in shrunken mom interest! Is a mom shrinking out of clothes out of the question? And I’d still love to see a wedding ring on these moms, please 😬

maxpower01
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:23 pm
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by maxpower01 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:15 am

Not a collage but I hope it will suffice : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XERotrpbwA0&t=1253s

hawkins57
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by hawkins57 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:50 pm

lets see that boy put his mother to bed

hawkins57
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by hawkins57 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:08 pm

got more this is great

Whoknows
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:51 pm

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by Whoknows » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:50 pm

Watching tv.jpg
Watching tv.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 498 times

Bobascher
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:31 am
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by Bobascher » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:47 am

Adorable! I’d love to play with her toes too:)

hawkins57
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by hawkins57 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:20 pm

more shrunken moms

Whoknows
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:51 pm

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by Whoknows » Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:58 pm

Shrunken mom talks about being tiny.jpg
Shrunken mom talks about being tiny.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 227 times

Whoknows
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:51 pm

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by Whoknows » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:34 am

She was working on a top secret scientific project and was able to hide what it was until the incident. The neighbours had not seen her for weeks afterwards and the usual basketball game on weekends was also cancelled. At least she was able to shrink all the clothes she needed in the research lab to her current size of 1/3.
Unfortunately nobody had an idea how to make the shrunken things bigger again.
You're now too short mom.jpg
You're now too short mom.jpg (765.95 KiB) Viewed 181 times

Gooner2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:50 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by Gooner2 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:56 am

So good!

hawkins57
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:11 pm
Contact:

Re: Shrunken moms

Post by hawkins57 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:32 pm

two thumbs up

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests