I'm At it Again! New Story Collection

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

I'm At it Again! New Story Collection

Post by Tina Tempest » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:46 pm

Fellow shrink aficionados,
The creative juices have really been flowing this month! Coming in a few days is my next collection, "Tiny Mistakes."
Here is my promotional blurb

In her latest work, the Mistress of Shrink fiction, Tina Tempest, considers the impact of mistakes. Little errors can change the course of nations or of individuals. in these four-short tales, mistakes change lives. In “Amber,” a moment of inattentively costs a beautiful high school babysitter. “Enemy Mine” revolves around a beautiful but overconfident young wife. In “Sideshow,” an unguarded comment results in gigantic changes for a lovely mother and daughter. Finally, a motor accident changes unalterably a young couple’s “Vacation.” Always adult and sexy, these tales are, by turns, comedic, spellbinding, eerie, and horrific. All are perfect reading for anyone who has ever contemplated the erotic allure of shrunken women.

Here is the cover.

As well as the beginning of

"Enemy Mine"
Toby’s face was ashen. Robin had never seen him like this.
“What is the matter, darling?” inquired the shrunken woman to her husband.
“I’m ruined, we’re ruined!” groaned the attractive older man.
“What’s happening?”
“It’s Meyers!”
The shrunken woman gasped. From her many times sitting in on her husband’s board meetings, she regarded “Meyers” as a dirty word. A one-time friend, he was now her husband’s bitterest enemy and rival, determined to drive the man she loved above all things into bankruptcy and misery.
“What’s he done now?”
“He’s figured out a way to suspend every one of my licenses!”
The tiny woman groaned. Her husband’s shipping firm would wither and die without drivers! Oh, how she hated Kenneth Meyers!
“Is there nothing you can do, dear?”
“Well, he DID make a rude proposal.”
“He’s told you to go fuck yourself plenty of times!”
“This was worse than that, Robin.”
“How so?”
“That cocksucker told me that his pressure campaign would stop, that he’d call off his dogs and leave my licenses alone if I made ONE concession.”
“What was it, dear?”
“He said, God, I hate even repeating this, he said he’d back off if you went to live with him for three months!”
“What!” gasped the tiny woman.
“Yeah! He only wants you because you are mine. I told him to fuck off!”
“So, what happens now?” inquired Robin.
“We shut down everything while we appeal the revocation of our licenses to the regulators.”
“How long will that take?”
“A few months at a minimum. Oh, I’ll sort it out alright, but by the time I do, our savings will have been exhausted and that bastard Meyers will have swept in and claimed all my contracts. I’ll have to start over from ground zero only now I’ll have a fleet of vehicles I have to insure and gas up with no funds to do so. It’s bankruptcy and a sea of expensive litigation from broken contracts. He’s determined to leave me as poor as a church mouse!”
“Can’t you talk to him? What about the regulators?”
“You KNOW what Meyers is like! He’s got the damn regulators in his pocket!”
“Is there nothing we can do, darling?” asked Robin in a voice she hoped was soothing.
“It’s hopeless Robin!”
“Completely?”
“Absolutely!”
Robin thought for a moment and nervously ran her fingers through her long jet-black hair.
“What if…” she began.
Attachments
Tiny Mistakes (1).jpg
Tiny Mistakes (1).jpg (152.82 KiB) Viewed 335 times

Tina Tempest
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: I'm At it Again! New Story Collection

Post by Tina Tempest » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:49 pm

I forgot to add, Look for it in a few days!

Aussie_Lurker
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Aussie_Lurker » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:31 am

You had me at "Babysitter" ;).

Firewall
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Firewall » Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:05 pm

I look forward to it.

Doll_size_girl
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Doll_size_girl » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:02 pm

Yessssss, looking forward to it as always. :) will no joke be looking at amazon several times a day, already check frequently for new SW stories but now I will probably be glancing a lot in anticipation. Checking now in fact, thanks for all your wonderful works. I'm not a reviewer, but i do buy all your content along with any similar content. I want the creators out there to know I fully appreciate people making and selling this excellent content. In the future when finances are a bit different, I might go out of my way to donate to any good creators that are still around at that time. Wish you well and hope you continue creating as always. Honestly, for your level of quality, I think you produce at an excellent rate. Especially considering the size of your content. No one else may think so, but I think your doing something great. I'm so glad to see others passionate about this material, and your not afraid of the kinky side of SW. This really is a fun interest that I think is completely valid and deserves so much more attention than it gets.

Anyone else out there who enjoys and appreciates SW, I'm glad you exist.
Thanks for your time and have a nice day :)

Side note: not important: typed it all with a mouse. Time well spent.

Tina Tempest
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Tina Tempest » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:05 am

Doll_size_girl wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:02 pm
Yessssss, looking forward to it as always. :) will no joke be looking at amazon several times a day, already check frequently for new SW stories but now I will probably be glancing a lot in anticipation. Checking now in fact, thanks for all your wonderful works. I'm not a reviewer, but i do buy all your content along with any similar content. I want the creators out there to know I fully appreciate people making and selling this excellent content. In the future when finances are a bit different, I might go out of my way to donate to any good creators that are still around at that time. Wish you well and hope you continue creating as always. Honestly, for your level of quality, I think you produce at an excellent rate. Especially considering the size of your content. No one else may think so, but I think your doing something great. I'm so glad to see others passionate about this material, and your not afraid of the kinky side of SW. This really is a fun interest that I think is completely valid and deserves so much more attention than it gets.

Anyone else out there who enjoys and appreciates SW, I'm glad you exist.
Thanks for your time and have a nice day :)

Side note: not important: typed it all with a mouse. Time well spent.

Thank you ever so much for your kind words! Responses like yours are the reason I write in the first place. I like that you like what I like to supply.
If you follow me on Amazon, you will be notified whenever I post new work. I'm really pleased with your take on my hit rate. I try to avoid cliches even in "cliched" situations. I don't want to write what everybody else does and has. Even so there are some common tropes, babysitters, MILFS, Lilliputians, that exist as the backbone to our genre. A shrink ray is always a shrink ray, I just hope that my characters wield them with more panache than most. That is my goal at any rate.
Thanks again,

Sincerely, Tina Tempest