SW+Giant Man Update for SizeCon 2020 Feb 15-16

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
jitensha
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

SW+Giant Man Update for SizeCon 2020 Feb 15-16

Post by jitensha » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:43 am

:mrgreen: Not sure what SizeCon www.SizeCon.com is? Here is a rundown with some Shrunken Woman and Giant Man highlights!
SizeCon is a fan convention, similarly to other fan conventions like ComicCon for example, except our artists, panels, speakers, events, etc, revolve around Size! We host dozens of popular panels like ones about macrophilia, microphilia, BDSM basics and Relationships + Size kink. We also run several educational workshops, for photoshopping/collaging, writing kinky stories and more! And we can't forget our GT/SW talent at SizeCon like:

- The-Minimizer
- The-Reducer
- SciDram
- Cezar Nix
- Giant Model Miles Striker (I gotchu covered girls :twisted:, we need some eye candy, I tell u)
- Giant Model Leucan ( :twisted: Can't wait!)
- Interweb Comics (ShrinkFan and VoreFan)
- Jitensha (ofc I'll be there :P )
- Moe the Chinchilla (aka Morgana or Moe the Rat)
- TinySuperVicki
- Plus a whole lot of IRL SW volunteers that are super wonderful :mrgreen:

But that's just the tip of the iceberg! Here are some areas at SizeCon you maybe interested in!

SHRINKIN' LADIES CAFE
Featuring tiny ladies Jitensha, Moe the Chinchilla, Chibiana, Aim the Fairy, TinySuperVicki and more! Come and enjoy the company of Size Con's gradually dwindling crew at our new and improved interactive Role-Play and variety show experience - The show is free so don't miss it! Based on the "Maid Cafe" format, we'll be serving complimentary coffee and tea - feel free to tease the staff! Don't miss the debut of our much anticipated Musical "Shrunken Side Story!"Tips appreciated!

GULLIVER'S CAFE ( again ladies - I got you covered! ;) )

Thirsty? Join us for an unforgettable Giant Man experience at our new and improved interactive Role-Play and Variety Cafe Show experience! Headlined by the talented and hunky Miles Striker, featuring Leucan and his Magical Endoscope performance and GiantGripper's tantalizing burlesque - Entry is free, so don't miss it! Complementary Tea or Coffee is available if you can convince our staff of tall bois to even notice you.

THE VENDOR'S ROOM

Have yourself edited into a size photo in real time, meet your favorite models, and buy prints, goods and services from our talented exhibitors. This year's Size Con will have a range of products available, including comic books, clothing, figurines, prints, badges, kinky toys, keychains and so much more!

SOCIALS

Unlike structured Panels or Workshops, SizeCon hosts dozens of unique socials, casual gatherings were attendees lead the conversation by talking to others like them that have the same niche interests or backgrounds. Conversations can be eye-opening, provide geek-out moments, things can get deep, you never know! We have over 25 Socials, we even have a social for your non-size-kink partner or friend to attend for having to put up with you! :lol: Socials that may attract this crowd are "Giant Men + Tiny Women", "Hungry Hunks Social (vore related)", and more plus other private socials that discuss size kinks but with different groups like Ladies only, or Seniors, or Gay folks, etc.

SIZECON ESCAPE THE ROOM (Crafted by our very own @Scidram)

An enthusiastic attendee to SizeCon brought along a bottle marked "Drink Me" with the hopes of experiencing their fantasy. Well, the potion may have worked too well because that Con-goer is now missing. Certain items were left behind with clues too small to be seen...unless teams of people are shrunk down to one-sixth their size. Who's willing to take a fantastic voyage and solve this oversized mystery? Can it be done in forty-five minutes before the reduction process reverts? Come to SizeCon 2020 and find out!

D&D CAMPAIGN: SIZE CON THE RPG (Original concept by our very own @GiantGripper)

There’s treasure to be grabbed, monsters to tackle, and traps to avoid, but this time our party of adventurers is going to have to deal with a different scale of challenge. Back by popular demand, join some of the best GMs from within the Size community to roll some dice and see just how dangerous a few magic spells in the wrong hands can be! Spots do fill up, so we highly suggest to Pre-Register.

COSPLAY PARADE

Time to show off in our Cosplay Parade! Whether you’ve been working on an outfit from an established universe or a completely original character, have the kinkiest getup or your fiercest drag, break out your best costumes and show us what you’ve got! Size related costumes are encouraged!

SIZE HISTORY PANEL
How did we as a community get here? Well, it's time you hear it straight from the lips of those who started it all! Featuring Bust-Artist, The-Minimizer, The Reducer, and other special guests!

BDSM 101

The Eulenspiegel Society (TES) returns with a thorough rundown of BDSM and D/s practices, terminology, and events outside of Size Con to explore your own Power-Play fantasies.

PLAYING SMART WORKSHOP with MILES STRIKER
Interested in how to convert your fantasies into real life roleplay? Learn BDSM basics from Pro-Dom Miles Striker, where he'll show you how to whip, slap, choke, and more - the safe way! We highly recommend attending this class if you'll be attending our Playroom.

SIZECON PLAYROOM
Join us for a casual gathering where fantasy meets reality in SizeCon's first ever Playroom - Go on get your roleplay on! Feel free to chitchat with your friends, humiliate your tiny submissive in front of everyone or both! Participation is optional. While some equipment maybe available for use, any personal items (i.e. ropes, toys, etc) must be provided by you. Optional nudity will be allowed after 11PM.

ADULT SWIM POOL PARTY
Kid's out of the pool - it's Adult Swim! While the convention floor is closed, the party continues at the Radisson's indoor pool and jacuzzi. Join this SizeCon attendee exclusive party where clothes are optional and respect for fellow attendees is mandatory.

WELCOME TO THE DARKSIDE

Not for the faint of heart! This panel is for lovers of size-related cruel delights - violence, humiliation, death. This panel will discuss size and the intersection of sadomasochism, self-acceptance, and embracing your sexuality.

CONTENT PRODUCER Q&A
What’s it like working in the adult industry? How hard is it to break into creating content professionally? What determines the kind of content that gets made? Come spend some time with our panel of professionals from across the adult industry, learn what goes on behind the scenes to create fantastic content, and take some time to discuss what you want to see in upcoming projects!

SILENT CHARITY AUCTION

Want to support a noble cause? Want to get some really awesome swag from some of your favorite artists and writers? Come fill out our silent charity auction form and do both at the same time! 100% of the proceeds from this event will be donated to the Human Rights Campaign.

And there is just so much more!! We didn't have an event in 2019, so please be aware SizeCon is not guaranteed to repeat. Without the support of guests like YOU, there is no SizeCon. So get your tickets now, and come celebrate at our largest event yet!!

https://www.sizecon.com/tickets

Tags:

kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: SW+Giant Man Update for SizeCon 2020 Feb 15-16

Post by kira123 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:08 am

Aww man! :o All that SW goodness (and possibly with handhelds), and I still can't afford travel to NJ or NYC yet. >_<

jitensha
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by jitensha » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:42 pm

Oh no!! I hope you can make it :(
Have you considered carpooling or room-share? You can connect with other attendees on our discord!
https://discord.gg/PZAGAQp

kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by kira123 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:29 am

jitensha wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:42 pm
Oh no!! I hope you can make it :(
Have you considered carpooling or room-share? You can connect with other attendees on our discord!
https://discord.gg/PZAGAQp
I just got in. :D

TheBigG
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheBigG » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:44 am

One day I hope to be in a good enough financial state to make the trip the joys of being so far away

Sumguy13
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy13 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:54 pm

ticket purchased. See you all in February ;)

jitensha
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by jitensha » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:16 pm

Hehehe, see you there sumguy! :D
And I understand BigG, I hope you can join us one year. I'm sorry the con can't be closer to ya :(

TheReducer
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheReducer » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:16 pm

:D Seeing all those things.... wow!

Wait? I saw my name listed a number of times. :lol:

If you're a fan of the sw stuff here and want to meet some of the people who post then come on down!

If you're wondering what it is like, I'll tell you. I went to my first in 2017. I only went to meet some of the people I've known via the forums and chats over the many years of being online. They all are the friendliest people you ever meet. I introduced myself around with my screen name and was amazed to see some of the reactions. By the end of the convention (I had to leave early on that Sunday to catch a flight home), I felt so much love and pride for all that happened there. But before I left I told Jitensha that I would be back if they had another one and wanted to do more.

2018. New hotel and more fun had as I helped out on a few panels. Made more friends and had lots more fun. Ladies, Miles Striker is a hunk and was really surprised by how we welcomed him into the group with no reservations. He had such a great time and was a domineering figure during the Giant Cafe. Right, Jitensha? ;)

I'm going to be there this year on a few more panels AND will have a table to sell some paperbacks of my stories. So come by the sales floor to meet me and a number of other authors of various genres in the size community. And don't be afraid. The group is so welcoming.
Thanks to Sally G for the avatar.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/The-Reducer/e/B0 ... vu00_r1_c1