She's at it again! Tina Tempest's latest

The board to share all your fiction
Tina Tempest
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

She's at it again! Tina Tempest's latest

Post by Tina Tempest » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:35 am

Fellow shrink aficionados. Tina Tempest has been at it again. "Tiny Troubles" her latest collection trouble raises its head in unlikely places. "The Continental Cola Fairy" finds herself in a rather embarrassing pickle. 'Gena our "Eyewitness News Star" is inadvertently zapped with a shrink ray while on assignment. "Helene" has an encounter with a twisted ex-boyfriend. Finally, in "Total Power Exchange" intrepid crusading reporter Diane takes the tiny collar for a year with astounding repercussions. Always sexy and adult, these erotic stories revel in the glory and wonder of tiny women.

Here is the beginning of : "Total Power Exchange"
“BDSM relationships are based on power exchanges none is as complete as the total power exchange, where one person in the relationship willingly surrenders all their autonomy to another and lives solely for the other’s will.”
“It sounds like a prescription for abuse,” returned the beautiful dark-haired reporter.
“That is a common misconception, Ms. Jarret, but these exchanges are based upon love. Giving of yourself is the essence of love. Think of all the sonnets that have been written, all the artwork, all the novels and movies have been written about love. No one can number how many of these involve one partner surrendering all for love. If you are religious, Jesus went so far as to death on a cross because of love. Everyone in a relationship gives up something for their partner or the relationship does not last very long. In a total power exchange, the surrendered partner is NOT a doormat, they are treasured and adored. The Master loves his slave and sees to his or her security and needs. The slave in turn has complete freedom to love and be loved.”
“But what about freedom to be an individual and have independence?” asked the reporter insistently.
“It is the most liberating relationship imaginable!”
“So claims the tiny collared young woman,” returned the reporter.
“You wear a wedding ring? What does that symbolize?” asked the trim miniaturized tow-headed slave.
“A marriage of equals.”
“So, your husband never asks for more than you want to give? He never gets on your nerves, Ms. Jarret? You never disappoint him? You’re completely sated sexually?”
“Well, no. Marriage isn’t perfect, but it IS the best option available.”
“THAT is where you are wrong, Ms. Jarret!”
“What would you know?” asked the reporter in an irritated tone.
“I was once like you, in a relationship that was ultimately unsatisfying. All of that changed when I met my Master. I knew that I had found my true soul mate. I knew we could make each other very happy. I gladly gave up my height and lived according to his dictates. We are BOTH more than satisfied, happy, and fulfilled. My Master makes me a better woman and I make him a better man. Giving to him is the easiest thing in the world. I am bathed in love every single moment of every day.”
“I think you are delusional, woman,” stated the reporter.
“How would you know, Ms. Jarret? How can you write an objective piece about tiny slaves if your mind is already made up? Just like the rest of the media you see the size differential and the dependence, and you see abuse where there is none. I’m happier and more fulfilled as a slave than you are as a wife!”
“I find that impossible to believe.”
“Only because your mind is already made up!”
“Even if I admit your point, what would you have me do about it?”
“Try the lifestyle, Ms. Jarret. Walk some miles in my tiny shoes. Test your perspective. You had yourself locked up under an assumed name in that corrupt women’s prison in Alabama to get a story. I watched that documentary they made about your time there in rapt attention. You got down and dirty to get that story because it was the ONLY way to get the story. Try being a shrunken slave before you rush to judgment. Who knows, you might even get another Pulitzer Prize out of it.”
The pretty dark-haired reporter was about to respond when she realized that the shrunken woman was making sense. Was she simply parroting the feminist line? Had she really and truly studied the subject? If she was honest with herself, the answer had to be no. She had gone to prison for a story. She had spent time on an Alaskan crabbing boat in horrible seas to report accurately on the lives of the fishermen crew. She’d done a lot as a reporter, once, she’d even spent time in a brothel, doing everything short of actually turning tricks to accurately report on the lives of the women who lived there and the men who availed themselves of them. Was this really so different?

And of course, the cover. Look for it in a few days at Amazon

Love Tina Tempest
Attachments
Tiny Troubles-2.jpg
Tiny Troubles-2.jpg (154.21 KiB) Viewed 2189 times

LeopolKai09
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: She's at it again! Tina Tempest's latest

Post by LeopolKai09 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:25 am

Awesome! Can't wait!

SWS33K3R776