ShrinkFan Raffle 2020

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

ShrinkFan Raffle 2020

Post by rscholar » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:42 am

Back by popular demand!

For first-timers, this is a poll to submit ideas for a commissioned pic from the ShrinkFan site (you can view their Gallery to get an idea of what they do). I and whoever wants to participate will post their ideas until either Sunday the 29th or whenever responses dry up. Then, the submissions will be compiled into a poll for votes, which will go for about another week.

Rules and notes:

-You can post anywhere between 1 to 3 ideas total. I'll be using StrawPoll and it looks like there's room for 30 entries, but if cuts have to be made, please type *** next to the entry you absolutely want to see (mine are shown below).

-The idea you write will be a general outline - it can be as long or short as you want - but I will need more of a description (title, setting, backstory, etc) if your idea wins.

-When the poll opens, everyone will get 3 votes. If there's a tie, I'll hold another poll; if the tie is between a board member's idea and mine, the board member will automatically win.

-Obviously, the theme is SW. I'm actually not sure if Giants are allowed, but M/f is acceptable. I'd advise avoiding furries or anything explicit aside from sex. Underage, extreme violence, and anything that wouldn't be allowed here will not be acceptable.

-Ideas can be single or multiple panels (I think max is 4), but is limited to 1 page - overall, it'll help if you can confine it to as few images as possible.

Here's my submissions:

1) A shrunken woman journeys back to her old house to find an item and reminisces about her old life.

2) ***The stars of Power Patrol and Small Fortune share a drink while tiny.

3) A knight, discovering his kidnapped lover was shrunk, pledges his eternal love.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy posting!

Gooner2
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: ShrinkFan Raffle 2020

Post by Gooner2 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:41 am

1. Avengers ShrinkGame: on the anual meeting of A-Force (marvels superheroine team) wasp accidentally leaves the pym particles gun active while she goes to wc. When she comes back every present member of the team is shrunk to wasp/ant size and there is no spare pym particles left for them to get big again

2. *** Lulus playtime (league of legends): a normal summoner rifts game until Lulu decides to play with her new shrink powers and cause mayhem

3. Star wars- the shrink wars: while on a mission to a remote seperatists planet, Ashoka Tano and senator Padme Amidalas problems get super sized!

SWS33K3R776
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by SWS33K3R776 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:44 pm

1). Invader: This one is an homage to the short story 'The Invader" by Keith Villo. This would be a one shot frame of a female reconnaissance marine from another world walking out from behind a couch while scooping out the area of her new surroundings with her pulse rifle. Above the couch frame would be the surprised eyes of the home owner getting a first look before the actual story takes place. The Invader AKA Marine Recon Barbie, will be standing in a defensive pose with her weapon aimed straight ahead unaware she's being watched where as the onlooker above her will have a surprised expression upon seeing her. The description of her attire is a little vague since it describes her in military clothes with equipment and a helmet so instead I will suggest that this character be placed in a dark olive green skintight uniform with some sort of light body armor like kevlar and pads with a recon kit on her back and a light helemt.

2). As seen on TV: Another homage but for the DeviantArt story "The Zapper." Also a one frame piece revolving around a handheld Zero suit Samus Aran with the background being the Nintendo Wii, the television with the screen being left with static, and the reworked and reprogrammed zapper that was used to bring the bounty hunter into reality. Her expression will be pissed off since she was pulled out of a fight with no clue of where her armor is and her arms are pinned in to her sides from being held.

3). From Cat to kitten: This is a four shot pannel. Selena Kyle AKA Catwoman is breaking into the Gotham History Museum to steal a rare priceless emerald known as The eye of Tempest; a jewel that allegedly causes misfortune to thives. As soon as she takes it she begins to slowly shrink out of her catsuit. By the last frame, she'll be completely naked and holding the emerald while looking up at the ankle of someone who just spotted her (Probably Batman). The first pannel shows her holding the Emerald with a satisfied expression on her face. The second her using her whip but begins noticing some odd deformities sush as the suit getting more looser. The third has her trying to climb her whip but her suit and gadgets are too big for her at this point. The final is her suit and claws laying about with a naked Catwoman holding the emeral and looking up at the leg with a playful smile knowing she screwed up majorly
Last edited by SWS33K3R776 on Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
:?: Mysterious Stranger :?:

chocolatejr9
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by chocolatejr9 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:34 am

1) ***An accident involving Pym Particles results in Kamala Khan (aka Ms. Marvel) being stuck at a miniscule size. She ends up in an awkward situation with her idol, Carol Danvers (aka Captain Marvel).

2) An alternate take on the Giantess Fan Comic "A Weekend Alone", where the three main giantesses (Sarah, Mary-Jean, and Valerie) are the ones who get shrunk, and have to get Neil's attention.

3) Several players suddenly find themselves in the world of the most ambitious MMORPG to date via inhabiting their in-game avatars, including several players who selected the female-only "Fairy" class.

damonderd49

Post by damonderd49 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:59 pm

SWS33K3R776 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:44 pm
1). Invader: This one is an homage to the short story 'The Invader" by Keith Villo. This would be a one shot frame of a female reconnaissance marine from another world walking out from behind a couch while scooping out the area of her new surroundings with her pulse rifle. Above the couch frame would be the surprised eyes of the home owner getting a first look before the actual story takes place. The Invader AKA Marine Recon Barbie, will be standing in a defensive pose with her weapon aimed straight ahead unaware she's being watched where as the onlooker above her will have a surprised expression upon seeing her. The description of her attire is a little vague since it describes her in military clothes with equipment and a helmet so instead I will suggest that this character be placed in a dark olive green skintight uniform with some sort of light body armor like kevlar and pads with a recon kit on her back and a light helemt.

2). As seen on TV: Another homage but for the DeviantArt story "The Zapper." Also a one frame piece revolving around a handheld Zero suit Samus Aran with the background being the Nintendo Wii, the television with the screen being left with static, and the reworked and reprogrammed zapper that was used to bring the bounty hunter into reality. Her expression will be pissed off since she was pulled out of a fight with no clue of where her armor is and her arms are pinned in to her sides from being held.

3). From Cat to kitten: This is a four shot pannel. Selena Kyle AKA Catwoman is breaking into the Gotham History Museum to steal a rare priceless emerald known as The eye of Tempest; a jewel that allegedly causes misfortune to thives. As soon as she takes it she begins to slowly shrink out of her catsuit. By the last frame, she'll be completely naked and holding the emerald while looking up at the ankle of someone who just spotted her (Probably Batman). The first pannel shows her holding the Emerald with a satisfied expression on her face. The second her using her whip but begins noticing some odd deformities sush as the suit getting more looser. The third has her trying to climb her whip but her suit and gadgets are too big for her at this point. The final is her suit and claws laying about with a naked Catwoman holding the emeral and looking up at the leg with a playful smile knowing she screwed up majorly
I actually like the zapper idea I remember reading that story back in the day it was written by blunose2772.

TheBigG
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheBigG » Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:51 am

As a fallow shrinkfan commissioner I’m happy to offer up the 2nd place idea for the drawing of

cyberyoyo343
Visitor
Visitor

Post by cyberyoyo343 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:42 pm

Question: could we suggest an artist from shrinkfan for each request?
If so for these requests could the artist be either WantedWaifus, Hmage, or inksGirls.

1) A homage to the deviant art story .”Diminutive Dust”, in where both Weiss and Pyrrha from RWBY are effected by dust that slowly shrinks them out of their clothes, while their breast expand during the process, they start to get a bit horny on each other towards the latter half of their shrink expansion.

2) Or for an original idea, have Winter Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, and Cinder Fall (all from Rwby) going through the shrink expansion by a “Secret admirer”, who leaves a normal gift box for each women, but when they open it, the box explodes and covers each of them in the shrink expansion dust from “Diminutive Dust”, shrinking them out of their clothes as they slowly start to enjoy it and play with themselves as they shrink.

3) As a parody in the Death Battle between Tifa from Final Fantasy and Yang Xao Long from Rwby, how about a scenario where their about to end the battle, both end up using their special object to shrink the other (Materia and Dust respectively) out of their clothes, with Yang losing because she was shrunk smaller, and due to more use at once Tifa also uses an expansion materia to expand Yangs breast immobilizing her, then she is picked up by the-now-shrunken Tifa, and put between her breast and teasing Yang until she submits.(preferably inksGirls for this one)

rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by rscholar » Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:43 pm

@TheBigG: Really? Cool!

@cyberyoyo343: Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure you can't request specific artists - it's whoever's available.

chocolatejr9
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by chocolatejr9 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:21 am

cyberyoyo343 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:42 pm
Question: could we suggest an artist from shrinkfan for each request?
If so for these requests could the artist be either WantedWaifus, Hmage, or inksGirls.

1) A homage to the deviant art story .”Diminutive Dust”, in where both Weiss and Pyrrha from RWBY are effected by dust that slowly shrinks them out of their clothes, while their breast expand during the process, they start to get a bit horny on each other towards the latter half of their shrink expansion.

2) Or for an original idea, have Winter Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, and Cinder Fall (all from Rwby) going through the shrink expansion by a “Secret admirer”, who leaves a normal gift box for each women, but when they open it, the box explodes and covers each of them in the shrink expansion dust from “Diminutive Dust”, shrinking them out of their clothes as they slowly start to enjoy it and play with themselves as they shrink.

3) As a parody in the Death Battle between Tifa from Final Fantasy and Yang Xao Long from Rwby, how about a scenario where their about to end the battle, both end up using their special object to shrink the other (Materia and Dust respectively) out of their clothes, with Yang losing because she was shrunk smaller, and due to more use at once Tifa also uses an expansion materia to expand Yangs breast immobilizing her, then she is picked up by the-now-shrunken Tifa, and put between her breast and teasing Yang until she submits.(preferably inksGirls for this one)
Wait, don't tell me. Let me guess: you're a fan of RWBY, right?

Bobascher
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Bobascher » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:37 am

I have just one suggestion

In a reverse GalaxyQuest situation, the crew of a starship teleport down to a planet where it turns out their doppelgängers are TV actors playing in a show about a Star ship. The twist is that they are tiny compared to the planets inhabitants and one enterprising young man ends up with collectible figures that would be the envy of any man.

lbh
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by lbh » Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:02 am

I have been very amused by the recent "New Warriors" line up and it gave me an idea..... A thin scranny female scientist wants to gain super strength injects herself with a formula. She becomes muscular and super strong but shrinks to 5 inches tall. Never the less ;) she clothes herself in bandaids, a rabbits foof hung around her hip with a key chain, that has several pin and needles sticking in it to use as weapons tapes razor blades to her legs ans exacto knife blades to her wrists and proclaims herself to the new anti hero.......MICRO AGRESSION!!!! :D let me know what you think :)

TheBigG
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by TheBigG » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:23 am

I think Micro aggression is what most people feel about snowflake and safe space but it’s a decent idea

Sean010
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Sean010 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:47 pm

1) A giant male hand is holding and squeezing a shrunken zero suit Samus. The hand is faced forward (meaning thumb and fingers are touching the belly) and are big enough only to hold Samus from below her breasts to above her groin (around her waist). The giant fingers are barely big enough to fully wrap around the tiny (with the thumb barely touching the middle finger).Samus’s arms are not pinned and instead are pushing against the giant hands trying to push her way out (her back is slightly arched trying to do so). Her teeth are clenched due to being squeezed with one eye closed, and she is in a state of pain and fear. She is also blushing

jackhall
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by jackhall » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:28 am

1) A pic showing both a group of women playing a fantasy board game and their corresponding characters, but when the players are shrunk by a spell/potion in the fantasy they are transformed even in real life.

2)The casting for the actress who will represent the shrinking kit of a famous brand, so a room full of beautiful women trying a script while shrunken at different sizes and wearing different costumes.

3)A powerful business woman shrinks herself to demonstrate the efficacy of a shrinking product to the potential sponsors, but at her diminutive size she has to be assisted and carried around by her attractive secretary.

Firewall
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by Firewall » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:12 am

1) Contestants enter a cat and mouse game show in the hopes to win a huge cash prize. The players that are the mice are shrunken down the entire round while trying to avoid being caught by the player that is the "Cat" The course itself is a "giant" living room which contains a few items to help them out. Little do they know what happens to them if they were to lose the round.

2) in the not so distant future, A newly single bachelor signs up for a dating site and hits it off with someone he thinks is the woman of his dreams. When it comes time to meetup, he discovers a couple of things: Not only is she a alien from another planet but also she is only a half a foot tall.

3) An assassin who uses a high tech necklace to shrink herself to get closer to her targets gets a major contract to kill a female arms dealer. Unfortunately not only does she have to contend with dealing with her tough as nails target but she also has to deal with her malfunctioning necklace.

rscholar
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by rscholar » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:07 pm

I went a tad past the deadline so I'm closing off any entries after this post.

Here is the poll:

https://pollunit.com/polls/tvj2hdrroenev__gzj3npw

Apologies that some of these had to be edited down to fit - please refer to the original posts for full descriptions. Also, I've decided to use the site PollUnit since I couldn't figure how to allow for multiple votes on other sites.

***You will be allowed to vote for 3 entries and should be able to change your decision at any time. This poll will be open until Tuesday, April 7th.***

If BigG's offer still stands, we may have a second winner as well.

I've been trying to refine this process and I'm new to some of these tools so please bear with me and let me know if you have any questions.

EDIT - If you just voted, please check the site, I might have messed up a vote. It might help to make a mental note of your anon tag.