Shrunken Women Medical Exams

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
wmhny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Shrunken Women Medical Exams

Post by wmhny » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:41 am

I am looking for artwork of shrunken women getting medical exams including rectal. There was a classic picture of a older looking woman who was nude in a baby carrier. She was about to get a rectal temperature taken by a nurse. Love to find that again plus any other part of that series. It was in 3D. My thanks for any help.

wmhny-fan

Re: Shrunken Women Medical Exams

Post by wmhny-fan » Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:18 am

Just a question, i saw you mentionted your wifes ass as a person that should get shrunk. So you want to shrink just the ass ? In that case you should check out giantesscity, there must be a shrunken husband picture somewhere.

wmhny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by wmhny » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:07 pm

I did not say that right. Entire wife shrunk. My bad.

wmhny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by wmhny » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:08 pm

wmhny-fan wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:18 am
Just a question, i saw you mentionted your wifes ass as a person that should get shrunk. So you want to shrink just the ass ? In that case you should check out giantesscity, there must be a shrunken husband picture somewhere.
My entire wife. I did not say that correctly.

wmhny
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by wmhny » Sat Oct 31, 2020 11:28 pm

Funny how you have no guts to show yourself. I have a hard time believing you are at a shrunken women site only to give me a hard time? Cast the first stone if you are without sin. So where do you get off being self rightous? Where else can you share your thoughts on this subject matter? Don't like what I say on D.A.? Block me. Otherwise, fuck off! I have other interests in life and I work two essential jobs. You worry about your life (if you have one) and I will mine. I also did not know you are also the "thought police". I am not hiding, can you say that? A "fan" who hides.

Now if excuse me, I have steaks grilling (another interest of mine) after watching Iowa lose (love collegefootball), and about to east it watching a Hallmark Channel Christmas movie. Going to dawg me about thst? For good measure, I voted for Biden.

Have a good life.