Black & White - Reduced - My Patreon News

Post your pictures of shrunken or otherwise tiny women in here
Hand-Holder
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Black & White - Reduced - My Patreon News

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:10 am

Testing Daz with a first minimalist comic, using only what is available on base software...

Creating a gallery at DA with pages in order is a complete nightmare, so just check my last deviations and is all there, organized by posting order - https://www.deviantart.com/lisboadom23/gallery/all

As more Patrons are kind to join I will purchase more HD Characters, Environments, Clothing and accessories to boost quality...

Also need support to buy Poser 11 Pro and bost production rate...

Tank you so much Patrons, you guys made it possible...
- John
- Garry watts
- pollie010

LET´S MAKE SW BIG AGAIN !!!

January will see a new comic, in much higher quality rendering !!!

Last edited by Hand-Holder on Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 16 times in total.
I shrink you with your clothes on so I can really play you - Geographer, Photography Teacher, and 3D Worlds Creator

Hand-Holder
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: New SW Comic - The Dream

Post by Hand-Holder » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:32 pm

Added 4 more page to my comic at Patreon and DA samples
I shrink you with your clothes on so I can really play you - Geographer, Photography Teacher, and 3D Worlds Creator

FreddyKrueger

Post by FreddyKrueger » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:15 am

I understand your motives for starting a Patreon, times are not exactly easy for everyone. You should check out sharecg .com and the free stuff section of Renderosity, there are a lot of things you can enrich your images with. Renderhub also has a lot of free stuff.
Better use Iray for rendering if your graphics card allows it. Use HDR images from hdrihaven for lighting your scenes rather than traditional light sources. Why am I writing this ? I hope you get enough patreons to reach your goals, but unfortunately your images look a lot like 1995. In times where you can see free pictures on deviantart or here in the forum that almost look like photos, I guess that's not enough anymore unfortunately.

TheBigG
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by TheBigG » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:56 pm

Everyone has to start some where

Hand-Holder
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:00 pm

FreddyKrueger wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:15 am
I understand your motives for starting a Patreon, times are not exactly easy for everyone. You should check out sharecg .com and the free stuff section of Renderosity, there are a lot of things you can enrich your images with. Renderhub also has a lot of free stuff.
Better use Iray for rendering if your graphics card allows it. Use HDR images from hdrihaven for lighting your scenes rather than traditional light sources. Why am I writing this ? I hope you get enough patreons to reach your goals, but unfortunately your images look a lot like 1995. In times where you can see free pictures on deviantart or here in the forum that almost look like photos, I guess that's not enough anymore unfortunately.
Thank you so much for your great tips, when a person is motivated to learn and be original, it will go places, even starting with free stuff

Actually I have around 200 dollars worth of good stuff I bought in the past, but is all for Poser, and the great characters I have for Daz need Victoria 4, 4.2 + morfs, and I have them but for poser

As soon as I can buy V4 plus for Daz it will be a party...

Hand-Holder
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:32 am

TheBigG wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:56 pm
Everyone has to start some where
Thank you, it is not a start in rendering SW comics, but is start in doing it with Daz...

Hand-Holder
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:51 pm

Hi guys, I updated my comic - The Dream - on DA, here is the main link, cheers - https://www.deviantart.com/lisboadom23/gallery

Quality originals are available at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CarlosLoff

Hand-Holder
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:45 pm

Thanks to my Patrons support I was able to start buying new quality characters, meet Ruby... The backgrounds are my Lisbon photos, where I live...

Quality resolution renders can be downloaded from my Patreon

And spot the mini, lol

Please help improve and expand my works, join me on Patreon, starting at 1€ - https://www.patreon.com/CarlosLoff

Here is a quality rez sample

Hand-Holder
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Finished my new SW Comic - The Dream (38 pages)

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:54 am

Offer to Creators - Royalty free license

Get your free high rez copy here - https://www.deviantart.com/lisboadom23/ ... -867611694

Weekly free High Rez PNG, transparent background ready to copy-paste over other images for your own creations - Full free license/use

Join Me on Patreon and get several weekly exclusives like these on even higher resolution - www.patreon.com/CarlosLoff

- John
- Garry watts
- pollie010

All the best

Patrons get several PNGs, according to support tiers - www.patreon.com/CarlosLoff

Hand-Holder
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: My Patreon News - 3 New HD Characters

Post by Hand-Holder » Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:00 pm

I invaded the town at night and shrunk and snatched these 3 ladies for our future delights, a Teacher, a Lawyer and a Ballerina...

Sorry ladies, forget your previous lives cause you are required for renders and comics, so we all have our fun... Im still going to fine tune your bodies and hairs, but you are all we wanted for now...

Let the games beginnn...

Tank you so much Patrons, you guys helped to make it possible...
- John
- Garry watts
- pollie010

Im running render tests and trying different settings, so this weekend I will be able to offer my Patrons some fine quality render creations

Join Me on Patreon for exclusive renders and comics, starting at 1$/month

Hand-Holder
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: My Patreon News - New Renders (1 free here)

Post by Hand-Holder » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:26 pm

Tonight I will post 3 new HD renders about Shrunken Women at me Patreon, exclusive for Patrons - This first one is high rez free here and at DA, the others are here/DA low rez

Tank you so much Patrons, you guys helped to make it possible...
- John
- Garry watts
- pollie010

Getting much better at Poser

- Sandra thought this path of the tropical forest was safe and even before reaching the waterfalls, she started taking her clothes off and secured her hair tight, but she should know better not to guess anything in a place she does not know well

And so Andrea, that had the same waterfall idea, saw her first and used her shrinking raygun before Sandra could even think what was happening...

----------------------------- // -----------------------------

Join Me on Patreon for exclusive renders and comics, starting at 1$/month - www.patreon.com/carlosloff

My Patreon offers high rezz non-watermarked versions, starting at 1$ at - www.patreon.com/carlosloff

FINISHED !!!

Hand-Holder
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: My Patreon News - New PNGs (1 free here)

Post by Hand-Holder » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:27 pm

Offer to Creators - Royalty free license

Get your free high rez copy here - https://www.deviantart.com/lisboadom23/ ... -868879612

Monthly free High Rez PNG, transparent background ready to copy-paste over other images for your own creations - Full free license/use

Join Me on Patreon and get several monthly exclusives like these on even higher resolution - www.patreon.com/CarlosLoff

- John
- Garry watts
- pollie010

All the best

Patreon batch

Hand-Holder
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: Black & White - Reduced - My Patreon News

Post by Hand-Holder » Mon Feb 01, 2021 6:18 pm

Playing with 3D + B&W - HD originals at my Patreon Page

Tank you so much Patrons, you guys helped make it possible...
- John
- Garry watts
- pollie010

Join Me on Patreon for exclusive HD renders and comics, starting at 1$/month - www.patreon.com/carlosloff

Amanda thought she was going for just another warm bath...

She did not know SW Folks were watching... And now ??? How will she solve the problem ???

And now, why not some exercise on a hot giant mount ???