Looking for a story

The board to share all your fiction
Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Looking for a story

Post by Doll_size_girl » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:59 am

Hello, I’m looking for a story I found recently but can’t seem to find again. I don’t think it’s old.

Basically a school boy comes across a shrinking device. He likes a girl at school. He takes the device to the girls mothers work place and he accidentally shrinks the girls mom, and decides to keep her as his milf figure. He later manages to shrink the daughter too and keeps her. The shrink device can freeze the shrunken people to be inanimate sort of or turn them back to moving like normal.

I can’t remember where I saw this story but I can’t find it anywhere now. Does anyone know the name or where it is? I think it was on this site within the last couple months but I’m not 100% sure. It could have been a kindle story too from Amazon but I really don’t think so. I think it was on one of these forums. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’ve looked all over and I can’t find it now.

shrinkwrapped
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Re: Looking for a story

Post by shrinkwrapped » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:20 am

I don't know unfortunately but it sounds like a good one, hoping someone comes through here!

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:31 pm

I appreciate the reply. :) Does nobody know where to find this? I feel like several people must have seen the story at the same time I did.

MrWitness
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by MrWitness » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:57 pm

Unfortunately, I don't know this story either. However, my general advice is to copy whatever story we like (for our own use). Over the years of searching for different stories, I made this mistake many times that I didn't make a copy. Many times I searched for different stories afterwards, and most of the time I didn't find them. A general advice. But makes the difference.

native89
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by native89 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:03 pm

Tiny Jewels: A Shrunken Woman Quartet by Tina Tempest

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:04 pm

Absolutely and I usually do save them as word documents. I also have lost stories because I wasn't smart enough to copy them while they were around. I try to archive all the good ones I see these days :3

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:07 pm

So good news, I did find it finally.

It is called Ordinary Joe and is the last story in "Tiny Jewels: A Shrunken Woman Quartet". I did buy it on amazon.

It is incredibly hard to copy kindle stories over to word, but I should probably still back these up some day.

Once you have a large collection of stories, it can be incredibly difficult to find things when you don't remember where it is. Hope others end up reading this one and hope everyone has a good day :)

Enigma12
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Enigma12 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:51 pm

Agreed on copying a story, unfortunatly I do not have the funds or spare time at the moment for any kindle story.

Tina Tempest
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Tina Tempest » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:31 am

You guys are great! You found my story before I could even respond! I'm working on a new collection where every woman is abducted and shrunk against her will. I hope, wheen it is ready that you will all enjoy it.-- Tina Tempest

Bobascher
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Bobascher » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:29 pm

I bought it last night…wow Tina great work!

Doll_size_girl
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Doll_size_girl » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:15 am

I will say, I'm looking forward to your new book for sure Tina :) The sooner the better for sure.