Looking for a Slumber Party spin-off story called Hot Java

Are you missing a specific picture or story, or would you like to ask for custom art. This is the place to ask for this
xxxxx
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Looking for a Slumber Party spin-off story called Hot Java

Post by xxxxx » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:04 pm

I came across Sally Reynolds story Slumber Party and I think I got most of the stories written in that universe. But I can't seem to find a story called Hot Java by Spector. From what I heard it's supposed to take place in the Amazon Bean with Lindsey and Stephanie getting shrunk with spiked coffee. This was something I randomly read on some forum, thus I could be wrong. It was apparently posted in something called The Shrunken Woman Library (a Yahoo group thing?).

This is all I know. Any info on this will be greatly appreciated. If I missed stories that take place in this universe, feel free to let me know.
Honestly I'm not that satisfied with how the story repository is turning out. A bunch of the early stories on this forum have been lost and I didn't take this into account :| On the plus side the archive messed up some links and the ones posted in the repository still function :)

Any ideas or feedback on the story repository is also greatly appreciated.
My avatar is made by Prof Sai.

Captainsinbad
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Re: Looking for a Slumber Party spin-off story called Hot Java

Post by Captainsinbad » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:17 pm

Spector can be found on Deviant as PlushWombat
https://www.deviantart.com/plushwombat

He is still writing some stories that take place in and around The Amazon Bean coffee shop in Lost Bay, Oregon.

Captainsinbad
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Captainsinbad » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:10 pm

I reached out to Spectre but haven't received any response. I was feeling lucky, so I reached out to Sally. That's the original Sally, not Dirty Sally from New Mexico. You know which one I'm talking about, the mean one; the albino.

She says that the story you're looking for is called "Espresso Love". Then she sent me this.

Coffee Shop
(Espresso Love) by Spectre

“I can’t believe I’m actually going to go through with this,” thought Stephanie as she slowly let the sheer dressing gown that she was wearing drop to the floor. Now clad in nothing more than a big red bow and a tiny pair of red silk panties, the nervous young woman began to tremble ever so slightly as she smiled at her roommate and said in a voice full of emotion, “happy birthday Lindsey!”

Though she knew that she had just caught her roommate totally off guard, any lingering fears that Stephanie might have had about whether or not she had misinterpreted Lindsey’s feelings towards her quickly vanished when she saw the look of outright joy that flashed across her roommate’s face when she realized just what her gift was going to be. Sensing that she now had Lindsey’s undivided attention, Stephanie quietly began to speak. “For a long time now,” she softly said, “I have wanted to do this. Till tonight, I lacked the courage to go through with it though. Now however, I have found my courage, and as a result, I am ready to give myself to you this night, body and soul.”

With that, Stephanie lifted the bow from around her neck and casually tossed it aside. As it fluttered to the floor, her hands found their way to the ties securing her panties in place. A few moments later, the tiny pair of panties dropped to the floor leaving the young woman standing completely naked. Though still nervous, Stephanie knew she had now gone too far to stop what she had started. As such, she looked directly at her roommate and motioned for Lindsey to come to her.

Overwhelmed by what she had just witnessed, yet needing no further encouragement, Lindsey quickly made her way over to the woman that had for so long been the center of all her desires. No words were needed, or exchanged, as the two women gently embraced. “Oh Steph,” whispered Lindsey as she stretched to make contact with the taller woman’s lips; “you have no idea how long I’ve wanted this.”

Silence then descended upon the room as the two young women spent the next several minutes locked in a heated and intensely passionate kiss. “I think,” murmured Stephanie as she reluctantly pulled herself free from Lindsey’s tight embrace, “that it is time for us to move things to a more comfortable location.” With that, she took hold of her roommate’s hand and began to pull the somewhat dazed young woman down the short hallway that led to her bedroom. Upon reaching her intended destination, Stephanie giggled and then said in a voice full of mischief, “I’ve got to get a few things ready before you can come in. Count to 100, then knock on the door.” With that, she leaned down and gave her roommate a brief kiss oh her left cheek. Having done this, Stephanie then turned and vanished into her bedroom.

For Lindsey, counting to 100 was never as difficult as it was that night. Several times, the thought of what awaited her on the other side of that bedroom door got her so flustered that she lost track of her count. Finally, she gave up even the pretense of trying to count and instead, lightly knocked on the door and softy asked if she could enter.

Upon receiving permission, Lindsey slowly opened the door and peaked inside. What she saw made her feel as if she was looking through a doorway that lead not into Stephanie’s bedroom, but into a dream world where anything was possible. The air of this magical place was awash with the sweet fragrance of jasmine scented incense and standing directly in the center of this wonderful world was Stephanie, still nude, her lovely body illuminated by the soft glow of a dozen or so candles.

As if in a trance, Lindsey silently made her way into the beautiful world that Stephanie had created for her. As she closed the distance between them, Lindsey could not shake the feeling that Stephanie somehow looked different to her. Why she should think this, she did not know, yet somehow, she knew that something about Stephanie had changed.

Though puzzled, Lindsey was not about to waste precious time worrying about something that was probably nothing more than a figment of her imagination. As such, she quickly pushed any further thoughts on the matter aside and proceeded to draw her roommate into a tight embrace.

As the two women melted into one another’s arms, Lindsey did as she had previously done and raised herself up onto her tip toes so that she could kiss Stephanie. This time however, instead of making contact with Stephanie’s sweet lips, Lindsey found herself kissing Stephanie’s forehead. As this fact filtered into her consciousness, the startled young woman came down off her tip toes and in so doing; she lost her balance and fell to the floor.

For Stephanie, this was the moment that she had been waiting for. Upon helping her roommate back to her feet, Stephanie smiled up at the woman who had until recently stood some four inches shorter than herself and softly said, “If we don’t get you out of your clothes soon, I’m afraid that I’m going to be too small to undress you.” With that, the slowly shrinking woman giggled and began to unbutton Lindsey’s blouse.

“I thought you told Andrea that we were out of shrinking formula,” murmured Lindsey as she took a moment to enjoy the sight of Stephanie’s now somewhat diminished nude form. “Well,” giggled Stephanie, “we are now.” With that, the slowly shrinking woman playfully reached up and gave her roommate’s right breast a gentle squeeze. As she did this, she giggled once more and said, “now if you are finished asking silly questions, I really do need to get back to getting you out of your clothes.”

At this point, Lindsey was not quite sure what she should do. Though eager to once more experience the pleasure of making love to a Stephanie much reduced in size, she somehow sensed that her roommate wanted no interference from her at this point. As such, though it took a supreme act of will on her part, Lindsey somehow managed to find the strength to passively stand there and let Stephanie finish undressing her.

Sensing that Lindsey would (at least for now) allow her to do as she wished, Stephanie once more turned her attention towards the task at hand. Licking her lips in anticipation of what was to come, she quickly went to work unbuttoning her roommate’s blouse. Upon undoing the final button, the dwindling woman slowly reached inside and began to lightly run her diminutive hands over the thin barrier of silk that covered Lindsey’s two magnificent mounds of soft, firm flesh.

Satisfied that things were proceeding according to plan, Stephanie then leaned forward and began to playfully run her tongue over Lindsey’s silk encased breasts. As one might expect, her actions soon had Lindsey’s nipples straining against the cups of her bra.

Pleased by her roommate’s response, Stephanie next placed her hands against the sides of Lindsey’s breasts and squeezed the two mounds of pliant flesh together. As she did this, she pushed her face into the deep valley that she had created and in an extraordinary feat of dental dexterity, used her teeth to undo the clasp securing Lindsey’s bra in place. As her roommate’s large breasts spilled forth, Stephanie brushed the now useless (and by this time, thoroughly drenched) garment aside and brought her small mouth into contact with Lindsey’s taut nipples.

With a skill that belied her inexperience in such matters, Stephanie spent the next several minutes toying with Lindsey’s breasts, playfully massaging them, nibbling on them, and lightly biting her roommate’s rock hard nipples until such time that she could no longer comfortably reach them.

Now standing barely higher than Lindsey’s small dimple of a belly button, the dwindling woman knew that she had at best, ten minutes or so remaining to her before she reached the point where she would be too small to reach Lindsey’s pussy. As such, she redoubled her efforts and quickly focused her attention towards removing Lindsey’s jeans and panties.

With a level of determination that bordered on the fanatical, Stephanie managed to tug and pull her roommate’s remaining garments down to the floor in record time. With nothing now to stop her, the tiny woman slid between her roommate’s well toned thighs and brought her right hand into contact with Lindsey’s moist and heated sex.

As the palm of her hand made contact with her roommate’s quivering labia, the tiny woman maneuvered her index and middle fingers into position astride Lindsey’s slick opening and began to let her fingers slowly glide up and down the length of her giant lover’s dripping sex. Taking full advantage of her new much smaller size, the diminutive woman slowly inserted first one, then two, and then finally three of her increasingly small fingers deep into the velvety soft depths of her roommate’s dripping sex. Though not an expert by any means at the fine art of giving pleasure to another woman, Stephanie’s intense desire to make this a night that Lindsey would never forget more than made up for her lack of skill in such matters

As for Lindsey, the feel of Stephanie’s tiny fingers sliding in and out of contact with her swollen and oh so sensitive clit soon proved more than she could stand. “Your tongue,” she gasped, “Steph, please use your tongue. I need to feel your little tongue inside my pussy.”

Happy to oblige, Stephanie slowly withdrew her hand from within her roommate’s heated sex. Having done this, she then leaned forward and prepared to bring her lips into contact with Lindsey’s swollen outer lips. Unfortunately for all concerned, she soon discovered that she had dwindled past the point where she could easily reach Lindsey’s pussy.

Undeterred by this not wholly unexpected turn of events, yet determined to complete the task she had set for herself, the dwindling woman quickly rose up onto her tip toes and tried once more to bring her lips into contact with her roommate’s tasty pussy. Though she tried several times, she soon found that she was simply too small to make contact. Frustrated, yet unwilling to concede defeat, she decided that if she could not reach Lindsey’s pussy standing up, then she would lie down and have Lindsey lower her pussy into contact with her mouth.

Though never one to suffer from claustrophobia, the tiny woman never the less felt a brief moment of panic as Lindsey knelt down and slowly lowered her now giant sized pussy into position. With the dim light of the room now eclipsed by the immense wall of flesh that surrounded her head, the tiny woman found herself having to rely upon her sense of touch to guide her tongue into her giant lover’s moisture laden sex.

With things now more or less back on track, Stephanie quickly went to work. Soon, her diminutive tongue found the target that she had been seeking and having done so, she began a relentless assault upon Lindsey’s pleasure button. This proved too much for Lindsey to withstand, and a few scant moments after she felt Stephanie’s tiny tongue start to stroke and caress her clit, she orgasmed.

Overwhelmed by the intensity of her climax, Lindsey lost her balance and went crashing to the floor. Luckily for little Stephanie, her giant lover fell forward. Had she fallen backwards, she might have done serious injury to her shrunken roommate. As it was, Stephanie ended up lying between Lindsey’s out stretched legs, staring up at the glistening underside of her roommate’s pussy.

“That,” murmured Lindsey once she was able to speak once more, “was simply incredible.” This was quickly followed by, “and now my tiny vixen, it’s high time that I repaid you.” With that, Lindsey wrapped her arms around her shrunken roommate and carried her over to the bed. Once there, she gently laid the now child sized woman down and began to ever so gently fondle and caress the diminutive woman’s tiny little breasts.

As she did this, Lindsey slowly began to run her fingers through the tiny patch of fur that lay nestled between Stephanie’s thighs. Encountering no resistance, she proceeded to lightly run her fingers along the delicate little cleft of her roommate’s tiny sex. Her efforts were soon rewarded by an increased rate of breathing from the tiny woman. Noticing this, and observing that her fingers now had a fairly substantial coating of moisture upon them, Lindsey became even bolder. Parting the delicate folds of Stephanie’s tiny outer lips, she began to tickle the tiny jewel that lay nestled within.

With a level of skill that far surpassed Stephanie’s recent efforts on her behalf, Lindsey soon had every nerve ending in Stephanie’s small body tingling. In no time at all, even the merest flick of her fingernail against Stephanie’s miniscule pleasure button was enough to cause the tiny woman’s whole body to shudder.

Sensing that it would not take much more to push her tiny friend over the edge, Lindsey slid off the bed and positioned herself between Stephanie’s small thighs. Having done so, Lindsey then quickly placed her roommate’s small legs against her chest and proceeded to slide her hands beneath Stephanie’s tiny rear. As she did this, Lindsey gently lifted Stephanie’s tight little pussy into contact with her lips.

Placing her tongue squarely against Stephanie’s diminutive swollen outer lips, Lindsey began to slowly force it into the moist and heated depths of her roommate’s shrunken sex. Soon, she had Stephanie on the brink of the most intense orgasm that she had ever experienced.

For Stephanie, the feel of Lindsey’s huge tongue forcing its way into the tight confines of her shrinking pussy was more than she could endure. Desperately needing to climax by this time, the tiny woman was soon begging her giant roommate to let her cum.

More than willing to grant the tiny woman’s request, Lindsey quickly zeroed in upon her roommate’s miniscule pleasure button and having done so, speared it with the tip of her tongue. The force of the blow combined with the incredible jolt of pleasure that was released into Stephanie’s small body upon impact, proved too much for the tiny woman to take and Stephanie screamed out in ecstasy as her first orgasm of the night came crashing down upon her.

“If I had known that you were this talented a lover,” murmured Stephanie as she lay recovering from what had been the most intense orgasm of her young life, “I would have done this sooner.” Chuckling softly to herself, Lindsey smiled down at her tiny lover and said in a voice full of mischief, “well, if you enjoyed that, then you are going to love this!” With that, Lindsey slid beneath Stephanie and positioned the tiny woman atop her body so that the two women were facing one another in the classic “69” position.

Placing her hands against the smooth taut skin of Stephanie’s tiny little ass, Lindsey gently began to bite and nibble upon Stephanie’s pert little bottom. Squealing in delight, Stephanie playfully cried out, “you big meanie!” This was quickly followed by, “Why don’t you pick on someone your own size.” Laughing in spite of herself, Lindsey gave Stephanie’s tiny ass another gentle bite and said “well since there is no one here who is even close to my own size, guess I’ll just have to pick on you doll.” With that, Lindsey stopped nibbling upon Stephanie’s tiny rear and instead, began to slowly slide her tongue into the cleft formed by Stephanie’s two tiny ass checks.

As Lindsey began to once more feast upon her tiny lover’s miniature pussy, Stephanie responded by doing the same to Lindsey. Though somewhat of a stretch for her, the tiny woman still managed to bring her lips into contact with Lindsey’s pussy. Moving her tiny fingers through her roommate’s well manicured bush, Stephanie spread Lindsey’s swollen outer lips apart and plunged her diminutive tongue as far as it would go into the moist depths of her roommate’s sex.

Determined to make her giant lover climax first, Stephanie licked and nibbled upon Lindsey’s pussy like a woman possessed. In no time at all, the air surrounding the tiny woman was filled with the scent of Lindsey’s arousal and Stephanie quickly found her small face covered by a slick coating of the larger woman’s tart and tangy juices. Unable to withstand her diminutive roommate’s frenzied tongue lashing, Lindsey soon found herself experiencing quite a powerful orgasm.

Intent now upon repaying her tiny lover in full for the gift of pleasure that she had just been given, Lindsey redoubled her efforts. Turning her attention away from her roommate’s quivering little pussy and towards the tight little rosebud that guarded the entrance to Stephanie’s rear, Lindsey began to gently probe the tender little area with her thumb. Aided in no small part by the fact that the area in question was covered by a thick coating of Stephanie’s juices, Lindsey had remarkable little trouble in sliding her thumb into Stephanie’s miniature rear. As Lindsey did this, she also began to slowly slide her index finger into the confines of Stephanie’s small pussy.

As expected, Lindsey’s actions quickly had little Stephanie moaning quite loudly. Filled to the point of bursting by Lindsey’s oversized digits, Stephanie was soon screaming at the top of her lungs as an orgasm of immense proportions suddenly flared into being and carried her away to the realm of unconsciousness.

When she finally regained consciousness, Stephanie’s mind was immediately flooded with an incredible array of images and feelings. For the briefest of moments, she feared that it all had been a dream, that none of it had actually happened. However, the stickiness of her pussy, and the unmistakable tingly feeling that she always experienced after an orgasm quickly convinced her otherwise. Slowly opening her eyes, she was greeted by the sight of her roommate’s huge face smiling down at her.

“Welcome back to the realm of the living,” chuckled Lindsey “I was beginning to wonder if you were ever going to wake up.” In response, Stephanie giggled and said, “well, I’m awake now.” Taking this as a sign that her tiny lover was now ready to play once more, Lindsey reached down and scooped the tiny woman up and gently tossed her across her right shoulder. Squealing in surprise, Stephanie began to playfully thrash her legs to and fro while at the same time screaming out between giggles, “Help! Help! Someone please help me! I’ve been captured by a sex crazed giantess.”

Amused by Stephanie’s playful outburst, Lindsey quickly slipped into character and subdued the tiny woman by placing her right arm across the tiny woman’s legs, effectively pinning them between her arm and her chest. As she did this, she laughed and menacingly began to chant, “fe fi fo fum, I smell the scent of an aroused little pussy.” Upon hearing this, Stephanie cried out in mock terror, “oh no! She’s going to eat me!” Roaring with laughter, Lindsey gave the tiny little bottom draped across her shoulder a gentle pinch. Having done this, she then chuckled and said in a voice full of mischief, “you know it doll.”

With that, Lindsey opened the door to Stephanie’s bedroom and with her tiny lover still draped across her shoulder; she headed out of the room. Curious now to see just what Lindsey had in mind, Stephanie ceased her playful resistance and asked her giant captor just what she had planned. “You will see soon enough,” chuckled Lindsey as she opened the door that led into the apartment’s small bathroom.

“While you were snoozing,” said Lindsey, “I took the liberty of slipping away and preparing a nice warm bath for us.” Having now informed her tiny lover of her intentions, Lindsey quickly made her way over to the tub. Once there, she gently lifted her tiny captive from her shoulder and upon seating herself in the tub, she laid the tiny woman across her lap.

“Up until now,” chuckled Lindsey as she retrieved a tube of bodywash from the small storage shelf above the tub, “there wasn’t enough room in here for both of us to take a bath together. Now however, I think that the two of us will fit just fine.” With that, she chuckled once more and then opened the tube of body wash and began to squeeze the tube so that a thick stream of the aromatic gel began to flow from the tube onto Stephanie’s tiny breasts.

When she was satisfied that she had just the right amount, Lindsey casually tossed the near empty tube aside and began to softly caress her tiny lover’s miniature breasts as she washed them. Almost immediately, Stephanie found herself once more starting to become aroused. Eager to move things along, the tiny woman smiled up at her giant lover and then ever so slowly opened her legs so that Lindsey had complete and unobstructed access to her delicate little womanhood.

Her action was not lost upon Lindsey who soon began to slide her fingers along the cleft of Stephanie’s miniature sex. A few moments later, Lindsey slowly and with great care, parted Stephanie’s tiny outer lips and gently began to insert her right index finger into the tight confines of her lover’s delicate little pussy. As she did this, Lindsey bent down and began to kiss her diminutive lover’s tiny soap covered breasts. Taking first one and then the other breast completely into her mouth, she slowly licked the fragrant coating of suds from Stephanie’s two tiny mounds before bringing her tongue into contact with the tiny woman’s taut and very sensitive nipples.

Sensing that she now had Stephanie exactly where she wanted her, Lindsey stopped just long enough to lift the trembling little woman off her lap and onto the edge of the tub. Having done this, she then positioned herself between Stephanie’s small thighs and brought her lips into contact with her lover’s tiny pussy. Due to the fact that Stephanie was now barely less than a third of her original size, Lindsey soon found that she was able to cover the entire length of Stephanie’s small pussy with each lick that she made. For Stephanie, the feel of Lindsey’s oversized tongue sliding over and then into the depth of her miniature sex was more than she could endure. Soon, she was once more pleading with her giant lover to let her climax.

Lindsey however, had other ideas. Without saying a word, she suddenly stopped what she was doing and retrieved her razor and a can of shaving cream from the small shelf above the tub. Humming to herself, she poured a large amount of the thick creamy substance into her outstretched palm. When she was satisfied that she had the proper amount, she then slowly began to spread the contents of her hand all over Stephanie’s small patch of thick fur.

Once she had lathered the small expanse of fur to her satisfaction, Lindsey carefully began to shave Stephanie’s tiny pussy. As she did this, Lindsey made a point to keep the tiny woman in a heightened state of arousal by constantly running her finger along the entire length of Stephanie’s delicate little cleft. Soon, the only sounds to be heard were Stephanie’s slightly labored breathing and the soft sound of the razor as it went about its work.

Upon finishing her task, Lindsey took a moment to observe her handiwork before once more bringing her lips into contact with her tiny lover’s oh so cute bare little pussy. Relying on her not too inconsiderable experience at the art of pleasuring another woman, Lindsey began to give the tiny woman the tongue lashing of her life. This proved more than the small woman could stand and in a matter of moments, Stephanie experienced her third orgasm of the evening. Like the two that had preceded it, this one also proved to be quite intense.

“We really need to do this more often,” remarked Lindsey once she realized that Stephanie had made a full recovery. In response, Stephanie giggled and said, “now that I know what I’ve been missing, you can count on it.” With that, she wiggled free from her giant lover’s gentle embrace and slid into the warm sudsy water.

The last thing she said, before diving down to make contact with her lover’s oversized sex, was “my birthday is in three weeks and I hope that I’ve given you a few ideas about what to get me.” With that, she giggled once more, then took a deep breath and disappeared beneath the surface of the water.

Needless, to say, the remainder of the evening proved to be equally enjoyable for the two women, and when all was said and done, both of them found themselves looking forward to Stephanie’s impending birthday.

xxxxx
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by xxxxx » Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:56 am

Thank you so much for making such an effort! It could be that my information is wrong, I thought there were two stories written by spector. One of which was indeed Espresso Love. In matter a fact I already posted this on the Repository. I'm going to look for the source I got this information from. I hope I got it archived somewhere. Regardless I do think I remembered something about the one sharing information about it wasn't being sure himself.

I suspected that Plushwombat was Spector, but got the impression he didn't want to be associated with that name anymore. Guess I was a little too careful in contacting him. If Sally Reynolds says Hot Java Doesn't exist, I'm posed to believe her.

Captainsinbad
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Captainsinbad » Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:36 am

I'll check with her again, since she's in an unusually agreeable mood. She says that Spectre has lost all of his old stories. It may be that there once was a "Hot Java" story as well.

Captainsinbad
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Captainsinbad » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:35 pm

Sally, again the original Sally said that she can't take the credit for finding this, just for passing it along. Apparently there was a Hot Java and here it is.

Tales from the Amazon Bean Coffee Shop
(Hot Java) by Spectre

“You suddenly got very quiet,” said Stephanie to Lindsey, as she and Lindsey sat quietly together enjoying a bottle of wine. “Well babe,” replied Lindsey in a rather mischievous tone of voice, “the truth of the matter is; I was thinking about all of the deliciously wicked things that I have planned for you this evening.

Intrigued by what she had just heard, Stephanie snuggled even closer to Lindsey. As she did so, she softly giggled and said in a voice full of hopeful anticipation, “deliciously wicked. Hmmm, I like the sound of that.” This was quickly followed by “tell me more.”

Sensing that she had just been given the “green light” to proceed, Lindsey reached over and gently took the nearly empty wine glass from her lover’s hand and set it aside. As she did so, she looked directly into Stephanie’s pale blue eyes and said, “I think I would rather show you instead.”

With that, Lindsey slowly placed her hands beneath Stephanie’s bulky sweater and without saying a word, she began ever so slowly to inch the cumbersome garment upwards. As her lover’s cute little “outie” of a belly button came into view, Lindsey paused just long enough to bend down and briefly nibble upon it before continuing.

For Stephanie, the feel of Lindsey’s tongue gently tickling her exposed tummy quickly proved too much for her to take and she responded by drawing her lover into a passionate and heated kiss. “Whoa girl, slow down,” gasped Lindsey as she finally managed to break free of her lover’s tight embrace, “we have all night.”

Having said this, Lindsey then quickly pushed the eager young woman back down onto the couch and straddled her torso. With control of the situation now more or less returned to her, Lindsey quickly returned to the matter at hand. A few moments later, Stephanie’s sweater lay in a crumpled heap upon the floor.

Now that she had relieved Stephanie of her sweater, Lindsey hungrily turned her attentions towards the delicate little wisp of silk that was her lover’s bra. Though she and Stephanie had only been lovers for a short time, Lindsey never the less had become quite familiar with the size, shape, and feel of Stephanie’s breasts. As such, perched as she was above her lover, Lindsey was in an excellent position to take note of the subtle yet obvious changes that had begun to take place as a result of the small amount of reducing formula that she had coated Stephanie’s wine glass with.

Considering the situation, Lindsey knew that what she should be seeing was Stephanie’s rock hard nipples straining against the sheer fabric of her bra. Rock hard those two little nipples certainly were, but now that Stephanie had started to dwindle, those luscious little nipples now barely made any indentation at all against the silken cups of her bra.

Excited by what she knew to be happening, yet determined to make the most of the situation and to savor the thrill of watching her lover dwindle beneath her, Lindsey fought back the urge to immediately unclasp Stephanie’s bra and to feast upon the slowly diminishing breasts contained within. Instead, though it took ever once of will power to keep from doing just this, she slowly began to lightly run her fingers over the thin barrier of silk that covered her lover’s slowly dwindling breasts.

When she finally tired of this, Lindsey playfully inserted a finger into what should have been the delightfully snug little valley that lay nestled between her lover’s breasts. This time however, Lindsey found that she had room to insert not one, but two fingers. This fact excited her greatly and she responded to her discovery by slowly moving her fingers downward until they made contact with the bottom portion of Stephanie’s now somewhat oversized bra. Having reached her intended destination, Lindsey then worked her fingers underneath the small clasp that held the bra in place and gently pulled the now somewhat loose fitting garment away from her lover’s breasts.

Peering into the gap that she had just created between Stephanie’s breasts and the cups of her bra, Lindsey smiled and thought to herself, “it would take quite a lot of padding to fill all this empty space.” Still she mused, “small as they now are, Steph’s tits still look mighty tasty.” With that, she quickly unclasped the now useless garment and lowered her mouth into contact with her dwindling lover’s now much smaller right breast.

Still unaware of the fact that she was dwindling, Stephanie responded to the feel of her lover’s moist lips upon the sensitive flesh of her right breast by rising up onto her elbows and thrusting her chest forward in an attempt to force more of her heated flesh into her lover’s mouth.

Perhaps if she had not been so thoroughly under the sway of the reducing formula’s powerful libido enhancing effects, she might have realized that she was now almost a foot shorter than normal. As it was, Stephanie was oblivious to almost everything taking place, including most especially, the fact that as she writhed in pleasure beneath her lover’s talented tongue, her once fashionably tight hip huggers had began to slip downward, and in so doing, had pulled her panties down as well, seductively exposing just a hint of her downy soft fur to view.

For Lindsey, seeing Stephanie like this excited her more than she ever would have believed possible. As to why this should be the case, Lindsey was unable to say.

Perhaps it was the knowledge that she was responsible for what was happening to Stephanie that excited her so. Then again, perhaps it was the way in which Stephanie’s dwindling body lay sprawled beneath her, eyes squeezed tightly shut, her tiny breasts heaving and jiggling like two small mounds of jello as she fought to bring her ragged breathing under control that had caused Lindsey’s own sex to moisten and quiver in anticipation of pleasures soon to come.

On the other hand, it could have been the way in which Stephanie’s once skin tight jeans now gave the dwindling woman the look of a little girl playing dress up in her big sister’s clothes that had caused Lindsey’s nipples to nearly punch through the fabric of her own bra.

Or maybe, it was the fact that Stephanie’s unclasped bra now lay draped around her small torso, the straps dangling about her elbows and the now quite useless cups resting lightly against the small of her back that excited Lindsey so much.

In any event, what ever the reason or reasons might have been, all that Lindsey knew for certain at this point was that she had to have Stephanie soon or she was going to explode.

As such, she quickly ceased her nibbling upon her lover’s now plumb sized breasts and like a moth drawn to a flickering flame, she began to ever so slowly kiss her way down Stephanie’s increasingly petite body, moving with each gentle kiss, ever closer to the downy soft patch of damp fur that now lay so enticingly exposed to her view.

As she reached her intended destination, Lindsey slowly and with great enjoyment reached into Stephanie’s now quite roomy jeans and gently slid her hands beneath the equally roomy pair of panties and into contact with the two quivering mounds of flesh that lay nestled within. With her hands now in the correct position, Lindsey proceeded to give Stephanie’s pert little bottom a gentle squeeze before she lifted the tiny woman out of her oversized garments.

With nothing now in the way to hinder her access to her dwindling lover’s delicate little sex, Lindsey quickly slid between Stephanie’s small thighs and lifted her lover’s tight little pussy into contact with her lips.

Her efforts on her little lover’s behalf did not go unrewarded, for soon, the welcome sounds of Stephanie’s high pitched little moans and whimpers filled the room. These sounds, combined with the fact that the air surrounding her was now filled with the intoxicating fragrance of Stephanie’s musky scent, drove Lindsey to become even bolder.

Placing her tongue squarely against her lover’s diminutive swollen outer lips, Lindsey gently began to slowly force her tongue into the moist and heated depths of Stephanie’s little pussy. As she did this, she quickly zeroed in upon her lover’s miniscule pleasure button and having done so, she speared it with the tip of her tongue. This proved too much for Stephanie to take and she soon screamed out in ecstasy as her first orgasm of the night came crashing down upon her.

“While that certainly was delicious,” murmured Stephanie as she lay recovering from her orgasm, “it certainly wasn’t something that I would consider to be all that wicked.” Laughing in response, Lindsey leaned forward and said in a voice full of mischief, “well my cute little munchkin, if you would care to open your eyes and take a look around, you might feel differently.”

“Munchkin!” Quipped Stephanie somewhat indignantly, “Who are you calling a munchkin? Just because your tits are bigger than… What ever else Stephanie might have intended to say died upon her lips as she opened her eyes and found much to her surprise, her height, or rather her lack of it, definitely placed her well within the munchkin category.

“Oh my god!” she squealed upon regaining her voice, “I’ve shrunk!” This was quickly followed somewhat angrily by “you witch! I can’t believe you did this to me without asking my permission first!”

Sensing that Stephanie’s outrage was more for show than real, Lindsey quickly slipped into the role that the moment seemed to call for and responded in a somewhat haughty tone of voice, “well babe, I told you that I had some deliciously wicked things planned for you tonight and besides, weren’t you the one who told me that you enjoyed being my little plaything?”

When Stephanie failed to respond, Lindsey began to worry that she had totally misjudged the situation and that Stephanie really was angry at her for slipping that reducing formula into her wine. As things turned out however, she need not have worried, for Stephanie’s next words quickly showed that she was anything but angry.

“Plaything!” snorted the little woman, “I guess I did say that, but just because I did, doesn’t mean that I’m going to forgive you for doing this to me…that is, at least not until I make you pay!”

With that, the little woman jumped from the couch, turned to face Lindsey and said in a voice full of challenge, “ok you oversized nymphomaniac, you want me, then you are going to have to catch me!” Having said all that she intended, Stephanie then bolted from the room.

“Why you little vixen,” roared Lindsey as she leapt from the couch and dashed after her diminutive lover, “run away from me will you; I don’t think so!” With challenge now issued and accepted, Lindsey easily slid into the role that Stephanie seemed eager for her to play, that of a cat chasing a mouse.

As befitted her role as the mouse in this little drama, Stephanie squealed in mock terror as she bolted from the room and ran as fast as her small legs would carry her down the hallway that led towards the imagined safety of her bedroom.

Lindsey on the other hand, made no sound at all as she slowly closed in upon her giggling prey. Since she knew that Stephanie could not possibly get the door to her bedroom open before she reached her, Lindsey decided to behave just like a cat would and toy with her shrunken lover a bit before closing in for the kill.

As such, she made a rather halfhearted attempt to grab the still giggling little woman. “Face it Lindsey,” quipped Stephanie as she easily dodged Lindsey’s attempt to capture her, “You are simply too big, too slow, and above all else, simply too FAT to catch little old me.” With that, Stephanie boldly stuck her tongue out and then scooted through the door into her bedroom.

“I’m going to make you pay for calling me fat,” said Lindsey somewhat ominously as she pushed her way into Stephanie’s room. “Ooooh I’m soooo sacred,” replied Stephanie somewhat sarcastically, as she boldly climbed up onto her bed. Once there, the little woman grabbed hold of a pillow and playfully tossed it at Lindsey. Though less than half her normal size, the diminutive woman still had sufficient strength to hurl the deadly feather laden pillow all the way across the room.

“Take that! You FAT cow!” Squealed the little woman in obvious delight as the terribly soft missile of destruction hit Lindsey squarely in the face. “That will teach you to not to mess with me! I may be small, but I’m still more than woman enough to deal with you.”

“Oh really?” replied Lindsey somewhat sarcastically as she bent down and picked up the lethally plush pillow, “those are bold words, especially coming as they are from someone as small as you now are.” This was quickly followed by “I had intended to go easy on you, but now that you have insulted me and attacked me,” honor demands that you be taught a lesson.”

With that, Lindsey playfully took aim at her still giggling little adversary and hurled the pillow that had so far wrought so much terrible destruction back at her tiny lover. As planned, her throw went wide of the mark. “Miss me, miss me, now you have to kiss me,” chanted Stephanie as she easily evaded the deadly incoming missile. With her attention focused as it was upon the pillow, Stephanie failed to notice Lindsey dashing across the room.

“Got you!” Yelled Lindsey in triumph as she leapt onto the bed and tackled her tiny lover. “Hey!” Squealed Stephanie in surprise, “no far! You cheated!” Laughing evilly, Lindsey leered down her struggling little captive and said in a rather ominous tone of voice, “well babe, as they say, alls fair in love and war, and this, my brazen little vixen is both!”

Secure in the knowledge that she now had the upper hand, Lindsey quickly set about showing Stephanie the error of her ways by unmercifully tickling her tiny captive until the poor little woman was close to tears.

“Stooooooooooop!” Squealed Stephanie as she wiggled and squirmed beneath Lindsey’s devastatingly effective tickle attack, “not until you apologize for calling me a fat cow,” roared Lindsey. “Never!” Was Stephanie’s defiant answer. “Well then,” laughed Lindsey, “perhaps this will make you see reason then.

With that, Lindsey leaned forward and brought her lips squarely into contact with her tiny lover’s heaving little tummy. With lips in place, she then performed that most dreaded and most feared of all tickle tortures, the wet willy.

As expected, such diabolical torture soon proved more than little Stephanie could endure. “Ok! Ok!” Squealed the helpless little woman, I give up!” “Not until” thripppft, “you” thripppft, “apologize” thripppft, “for calling me,” thripppft, “a,” thripppft, “fat cow!” Murmured Lindsey as she continued to administer Stephanie’s punishment. “Ok” squealed Stephanie, “I’m sorry you are a fat cow!” Thripppft, “not” thripppft, good enough,” was Lindsey’s response.

Realizing that her torment would not stop until Lindsey got the apology that she wanted; Stephanie quickly capitulated and did as her giant lover demanded. “As much as I enjoyed that,” murmured Lindsey as she ceased tickling Stephanie, “it’s not exactly what I had in mind when I promised to show you a deliciously wicked good time tonight. Oh well,” she chuckled as she leered down her now child-sized lover, “guess I will just have to remedy that.”

Though still somewhat exhausted from her recent tickle session, Stephanie never the less had sufficient strength remaining for one final counter attack. Determined not to submit until she had at least tried to even the score, she scooted out from beneath her giant lover and as she did so, she grabbed the collar of Lindsey’s sweater and yanked with all her might. As one might expect, her action caught Lindsey completely off guard and as a result, the larger woman quickly tumbled back onto the bed.

Laughing and squealing at the top of her small lungs, Stephanie then quickly followed up her initial assault by scampering around behind Lindsey and grabbing hold of the tail end of her lover’s sweater. Pulling as hard as she could, the little woman quickly yanked and tugged the sweater upwards until she had a clear view of the rear portion of her lover’s back, and perhaps more importantly, a view of the waistband of Lindsey’s panties as they peeked out the top of her jeans.

Realizing that she had at best a few seconds left to her before Lindsey recovered and recaptured her, Stephanie, quickly reached for the dainty bit of lace that was the top of Lindsey’s panties. Giggling at the thought of what she was about to do, the diminutive woman took hold and pulled on her lover’s panties as hard as she could; administering in the process, a rather substantial wedgie to her lover’s backside.

“Hey!” Yelled Lindsey as she felt her panties start to intrude into areas that panties are best left out of, “you are going to pay for that you little demon!” “Of that, I have no doubt,” giggled Stephanie as she leapt down off the bed and scampered towards the door. “But, before you can make me pay,” she said somewhat sarcastically, “you have to catch me first!” With that, Stephanie opened the door and bolted from the room squealing and giggling as she ran looking for yet another place to hide.

“Things definitely aren’t going the way I planned,” thought Lindsey as she watched Stephanie dash from the room. “But then again,” she said to herself, as she slowly began to remove her own clothing, “chasing a naked three foot tall Steph around the apartment certainly has turned out to be quite an adventure.”

Though eager to continue their little game of cat and mouse, Lindsey deliberately took her time undressing so as to give Stephanie sufficient time to find a suitable place to hide. “Well,” chuckled Lindsey as she tossed her panties aside, “at least Steph won’t be giving me any more wedgies tonight.” This was quickly followed by, “guess I’ve given the little vixen enough time to find her next hiding place.” With that, the now naked young woman headed out of Stephanie’s bedroom and once more resumed the hunt for her diminutive lover.

As things turned out, it did not prove too difficult to locate Stephanie. Rather than hiding as expected, Lindsey discovered the diminutive woman calmly sitting on the couch enjoying another glass of wine. “It’s about time you showed up,” said the little woman somewhat mischievously as she took another sip of wine.

“Steph,” said Lindsey in a somewhat amazed tone of voice, “you do realize that I coated your wine glass…the very same glass that you are drinking from now, with reducing formula, before I served you the wine tonight.”

“Well duh!” Giggled the little woman, “tell me something I don’t know.” Shaking her head in utter amazement, Lindsey looked down at her diminutive lover and said, “if you knew that, then why are you deliberately drinking from it again?”

“Well,” responded Stephanie somewhat impishly, “I was going to hide again, but then I thought, what’s the use in that, since you would eventually find me. “Besides,” she giggled, “I got to thinking about all those deliciously wicked things that you keep promising to do to me, and well…I decided to let you catch me.”

“Uhm….that’s…nice…Steph,” said Lindsey in a somewhat puzzled tone, “but what does that have to do with you drinking more wine out of that glass?”

“Oh that!” Exclaimed Stephanie rather enthusiastically, “As I said, I’m dying to find out what sort of deliciously wicked things you have planned, and since you seem unable to control me at my current impressive size, I decided to make myself easier for you to handle by cutting myself down to a more manageable size. Otherwise,” she said in a somewhat challenging tone, “you will be chasing me all night!”

With that, Stephanie calmly set her wineglass down, jumped down off the couch, and issued her final challenge of the evening. “Ok my fine buxom giantess,” she said with just a hint of defiance in her voice, “the time has now come for you to put your money where your mouth is. Either play me or trade me!”

“Why you little egomaniac!” Snorted Lindsey, I’ll show you!” With that, she reached down and scooped the little woman up and tossed her over her right shoulder. As she did this, she chuckled evilly and said, “when I get done with you my tasty little minx, you will be begging me to trade you!”

“Now this,” squealed Stephanie in obvious delight “is more like it!” Though amused by her diminutive lover’s sudden enthusiasm, Lindsey never the less took great care to ensure that Stephanie would not escape again. As such, upon entering her bedroom, she quickly set about immobilizing her tiny captive with several old pairs of silk stockings.

“And now, my helpless little beauty,” chuckled Lindsey somewhat evilly as she finished securing her tiny lover to the bed, “prepare for the ride of your life!” Though totally at the mercy of her giant-sized lover, Stephanie never the less remained as feisty as ever. “Well it’s about damn time,” replied the immobilized little woman somewhat petulantly, “outside of one teeny, and I do mean teeny orgasm, this so called night of deliciously wicked pleasure has so far been a waste of time.”

“Well then,” purred Lindsey, “we will just have to see if we can do something to make the rest of the evening more to your liking.” With that, Lindsey leaned forward and began to ever so gently kiss her diminutive lover’s tiny breasts. Taking first one and then the other breast completely into her mouth, she playfully teased Stephanie by alternately sucking upon and then lightly biting down upon the helpless little woman’s taut and increasingly sensitive nipples.

As she did this, Lindsey took full advantage of the little woman’s current predicament by allowing her right hand to slowly slide and tickle its way up the inside of Stephanie’s immobilized inner thigh until it finally made contact with the soft moist flesh of the diminutive woman’s quivering little pussy.

With her hand now in the correct position, Lindsey quickly placed her index and middle fingers astride Stephanie’s swollen outer lips and proceeded to tease the helpless little woman by slowly dragging her nails across the delicate little cleft of her lover’s miniature sex. “Yesssssssss, oooooooooh yessssssss,” murmured Stephanie in response to her lover’s actions, “that’s it, don’t stop!”

Sensing that she now had the tiny woman exactly where she wanted her, Lindsey decided that the time had now come to show Stephanie just exactly what she had meant by the words, deliciously wicked. As such, much to Stephanie’s dismay, Lindsey suddenly and without warning ceased what she was doing.

“Lindsey!” Moaned Stephanie rather plaintively upon realizing that she was about to be denied the orgasm that she so desperately wanted; “please, please, please, don’t leave me hanging like this; not when I’m so close to the edge!”

“Well since you asked so nicely,” chuckled Lindsey, “I guess I can see my way to finishing what I started.” With that, she calmly leaned forward and once more began to lightly drag her fingernails along the entire length of Stephanie’s much diminished but oh so sensitive little cleft.

“Is this what my baby wants?” Murmured Lindsey as she slowly pushed a finger past her lover’s swollen outer lips and gently began to slide her finger into and out of the diminutive woman’s slippery little pussy. Though unable to voice a coherent response, it soon became quite evident to all concerned that Lindsey’s actions were exactly what Stephanie wanted, because almost immediately, the little woman began to softly moan and in so much as her bonds would allow, she began to thrust her small hips against her lover’s giant-sized finger.

“Now, now!” Chuckled Lindsey somewhat evilly, “none of that! This is after all, supposed to be a night of deliciously wicked fun, and how can it be that?” She mischievously asked, as she slowly withdrew her finger from within her little captive’s moisture saturated sex, “if I don’t tease you a bit first?”

“Lindseeeeeeey!” Wailed Stephanie as she ineffectually struggled to free herself, “I’ll do anything you want….but please…oh god…please don’t leave me hanging like this!” In response, Lindsey, leaned forward and gently began to stroke and caress the frantic little woman’s tiny erect nipples. As she did this, she laughed and said, “Steph, I promise you, before the night is over, you will get to experience an orgasm the likes of which you have only dreamed of, but for now, you will simply have to wait.”

With that, Lindsey got to her feet and headed over to her closet. Once there, she spent the next several minutes playfully rummaging around, casually tossing bits of clothing here and there before she finally found a small brightly wrapped package. “What have we here?” She asked rather mischievously as she made her way back over to the bed. This was quickly followed by, “hmmm, the note on it says for Stephanie, but since you are, hehe, rather tied up at the moment, guess I’ll just have to open it for you.”

“Damn it Lindsey!” Pleaded Stephanie somewhat desperately, “don’t do this to me. Can’t you see that I’m in agony here!” In response, Lindsey chuckled rather evilly and said, “Steph, as I see it, you have two choices; you can either be a good little girl and wait for me to open your present for you….or…I will end things right now and leave you tied up here for the rest of the night. The choice,” she said rather ominously, “is yours.”

“Since I really don’t seem to have much of a choice here,” grumbled Stephanie, “go ahead and open that damn present!”

“I knew you would see it my way!” Exclaimed Lindsey quite happily. This was quickly followed by “I just know you are going to love it!” With that, Lindsey quickly tore open the package and extracted from within the contents of the mangled wrapping, a slender four inch long vibrator.

Without saying a word, Lindsey then eagerly activated the little device and having done so, she gently placed the pulsating vibrator astride her captive lover’s diminutive cleft. Though a bit on the small size for her own tastes, Lindsey noted with great satisfaction that it was exactly the right size fill Stephanie’s tight little pussy to capacity.

“Oooooooh, Lindsey!” Squealed Stephanie as a shiver of pleasure ran through her tiny body, “that…that feels wonderful!” Laughing in response, Lindsey smiled down at the squirming little woman and said, “I told you that you were going to love this.” When no response was forthcoming, Lindsey reached down and took hold of the humming little device. As she did so, she chuckled once more and said, “lets see how well it fits, shall we?”

With that, Lindsey proceeded to gently push the vibrator past her lover’s swollen outer lips and into contact with the little woman’s miniscule pleasure button. As she did this, she once more leaned forward and began to nibble upon Stephanie’s diminutive breasts.

Soon, even the merest flick of her tongue upon Stephanie’s taut and swollen little nipples was enough to cause the little woman’s entire body to shudder. This, combined with the manner in which Lindsey continued to relentlessly probe her pussy with the vibrator, was enough to cause Stephanie to start to moan and plead with her giant lover to let her climax.

Considering the intensity of the situation, it should perhaps come as no surprise that Stephanie, focused as she was upon reaching her goal, should fail to notice that thanks to those few additional sips of wine that she had taken, she was once more starting to dwindle in size.

As a result, she failed to take notice of the fact that the once slender little vibrator now plunging into her hot and moist depths was becoming longer and stretching her wider with each passing minute; or of the fact that the silken bonds that held her captive had begun to tighten as well.

As for Lindsey, so intent was she at pushing her little captive over the edge, that not only did she fail to notice that with each passing moment, less and less of the vibrator was fitting into Stephanie’s increasingly tight little pussy, but that her tongue was now almost wide enough to completely cover the diminishing breast now contained between her moist lips.

Fortunately for Stephanie, just when she felt that she could endure no more, two things happened. The first was that her slender wrists slipped from within the knots tied around them, relieving the pressure that had threatened, if she diminished much further, to dislocate her arms and legs. As for the second, just as her arms slipped free from their bonds, the wave of pleasure that had been building for some time within her dwindling body came crashing down upon her and she climaxed.

“Now that!” Sighed Stephanie contently as she lay recovering from her orgasm, “was delicious…and…wicked!” In response, Lindsey lifted her now eighteen inch tall lover off the bed and hugged her tightly. As she did so, she playfully began to tickle the tiny little woman’s tummy. “Hey! Stop That! No Fair!” Squealed Stephanie as she unsuccessfully tried to keep Lindsey from tickling her, “I’ll stop on one condition” chuckled Lindsey, “anything you want!” Squealed Stephanie, “just quick tickling me you big meanie!” Laughing in spite of herself, Lindsey, carefully dropped her doll-sized lover onto the bed and said, “well babe, you have had two orgasms tonight and I’ve yet to have even one!”

“That” giggled Stephanie as she struggled to lift what was from her perspective a three foot long vibrator over her shoulder, “is something that we will just have to remedy now won’t we?”

“It certainly is babe,” chuckled Lindsey, “but before I set you to work,” she chuckled rather mischievously,” how about I slip back into the den and drink a glass of wine first?

“Works for me!” Was all Stephanie said in response.

Prof Sai
Shrink Grand Master
Shrink Grand Master

Post by Prof Sai » Mon Nov 27, 2023 8:37 am

Ooh,
bump

xxxxx
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by xxxxx » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:55 pm

Captainsinbad wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:35 pm
Sally, again the original Sally said that she can't take the credit for finding this, just for passing it along. Apparently there was a Hot Java and here it is.
You are a absolute hero! I feel terrible for not checking back for so long. I've been searching for this for quite some time now and I honestly didn't hold much hope as even the original author had lost his copy.