A few Giant Male audios for shrunken women listeners

A place to talk about shrunken women in any form
Cutie Collector
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

A few Giant Male audios for shrunken women listeners

Post by Cutie Collector » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:22 am

I've recorded a few if any tiny women are interested in a semi ASMR-like audio experience where they are toyed with by a giant man.

The first one, called "Daddy's Little Doll", is about a waitress who is kidnapped by a customer who has shrunken her down to miniature size and decided to make her his little pet:

https://soundgasm.net/u/acuddlygiant/Th ... ken-female

The second one, called "The Pleasure Doll", is a story about a parallel world where a woman has sold herself to the government in exchange for taking care of her family and goes into more detail of shrinking process and also bimbofication:

https://soundgasm.net/u/acuddlygiant/Da ... e-Doll-M4F

Hope you enjoy!
Last edited by Cutie Collector on Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tags:

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Re: A few Giant Male audios for shrunken women listeners

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:37 am

Oh my! These are actually pretty effective, especially "Daddy's Little Pet". It's very interesting to use your imagination while listening rather than looking, and whoever did the voice acting did a very good job. I really experienced varying emotions as the story progressed and was surprised how strong my reactions were. In some ways, the audio approach to SW is more effective than the visual. It's almost like listening to old-time radio shows, although those were never as erotic as these are!

The only thing I think would make it more realistic is when the woman is reduced, the man's voice should get even deeper and louder (which I assume can be done electronically) that when the recording begins. This would be similar to a shrunken woman whose voice keeps sliding up in pitch as she is shrunk.

Otherwise, I have to say I did enjoy it. Thanks for sharing these.
Kara :kiss:

Cutie Collector
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Cutie Collector » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:07 am

Thanks so much! I wrote and performed them myself so I'm glad you enjoyed them. I'll keep the voice effects in mind as a possible option in the future.

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:05 pm

Cutie Collector wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:07 am
Thanks so much! I wrote and performed them myself so I'm glad you enjoyed them. I'll keep the voice effects in mind as a possible option in the future.
I had a listen, just curious as I do like ASMR (I'm not the intendent audience, I know!), but I just wanted to say I'm jealous of your voice lol. Did you use any AI or post-process? Special gear, mikes...? Mine sound like a freaking chipmunk compared to that! :lol: I hate how "nasal" my voice sounds, I guess.

Flippity-Floosy
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by Flippity-Floosy » Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:32 am

Great job! Loved the "Daddy's Little Doll" one especially. I agree with Kara though, that there should definitely be a reverb and echo effect to really hammer the size difference and intimidation factor!

Otherwise, this really is a pretty great SW ASMR style audio! I replayed it several times and still found myself getting shivers down my spine!
Little lady. Big weeb. Normal-sized writer. What's on the menu?

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:34 pm

I'm probably not the intended audience so I'll focus on the quality and acting aspects and both were great, well done!

Personally, I'd prefer a woman narrating her own shrinking or shrinking someone else, but we've had plenty of those already so I can't and won't complain that some more variety is getting out there!

foreverlurk
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by foreverlurk » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:45 pm

Raso719 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:34 pm
Personally, I'd prefer a woman narrating her own shrinking or shrinking someone else, but we've had plenty of those already
Really?! I vaguely remember some a looooong time ago. Any recent one?

Raso719
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Raso719 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 8:03 pm

foreverlurk wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:45 pm
Raso719 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:34 pm
Personally, I'd prefer a woman narrating her own shrinking or shrinking someone else, but we've had plenty of those already
Really?! I vaguely remember some a looooong time ago. Any recent one?
There were some on Bandcamp by an artist i think was called Comicbook Girl? There was another sound cloud where a lady scientists shrinks the gender neutral victim into oblivion.... I think someone also did a pair of audio bites where a ring was involved?

Not that I wouldn't love more women to narrate these scenarios, I just didn't want to be all "hur dur I can't fap to this" like some trogoledyte.

Kara Dollgirl
Shrink Master
Shrink Master

Post by Kara Dollgirl » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:48 am

Flippity-Floosy wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:32 am
Great job! Loved the "Daddy's Little Doll" one especially. I agree with Kara though, that there should definitely be a reverb and echo effect to really hammer the size difference and intimidation factor!

Otherwise, this really is a pretty great SW ASMR style audio! I replayed it several times and still found myself getting shivers down my spine!
Me too, Doll!
Kara :kiss:

Scryangi
Visitor
Visitor

Post by Scryangi » Fri Dec 22, 2023 11:49 pm

I really enjoy the first but the second sound file is the same as the first. Maybe the link got messed up?