The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Discuss all the SW in the media and share links to videos etc.
kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Re: The Other Side of the Portal by Jesse Jr Visual Arts

Post by kira123 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:26 pm

FreakyDude wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:13 pm
This looks great.

Has he thought of creating a store to sell his images? They might sell more that way.
He has. As of now, it's on his Facebook page. He just needs a way to advertise there instead of paying for that advertising feature to get customers there. But, I'm still helping him out.

FreakyDude
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by FreakyDude » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:06 am

I just thought setting up a Gumroad store (or something like it) and posting links to it here and other size forums might help. It's more approachable than messaging him to ask for samples and price quotes.

kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by kira123 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:58 am

FreakyDude wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:06 am
I just thought setting up a Gumroad store (or something like it) and posting links to it here and other size forums might help. It's more approachable than messaging him to ask for samples and price quotes.
You know, that's a good idea. Not sure about videos, but alot of stuff in Gumroad are all size fetish comics and pictures. And it's linked to Facebook login and PayPal. :D

Update: I showed it to him and told him about it. He's looking into it and might consider using Gumroad to sell his pictures and videos. Also, I found out you can sell videos in there too. So it's like the Clips4sale sites, but with a PayPal option. It's perfect! :mrgreen:

kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by kira123 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:00 am

scidram
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by scidram » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:47 am

Amazing! Can't wait for a full film! Thanks for posting these.

HawksRich
Visitor
Visitor

Post by HawksRich » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:55 pm

I remember when he came on the scene with his early YouTube postings. Pics are great but when you have actual video and girls are kicking makes his work several steps beyond most

kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by kira123 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:00 am

HawksRich wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:55 pm
I remember when he came on the scene with his early YouTube postings. Pics are great but when you have actual video and girls are kicking makes his work several steps beyond most
He has been improving overtime with his work. While doing more movies and selling photos and clips, he's even planning on making an online class so we can do videos like him one day. That is, if we can have the backbone to ask around for models to work with, so long as we don't make things awkward for them. Plus, equipment and getting a studio for more space can be hard to come by once you've saved enough.

dgmo76
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by dgmo76 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:32 am

kira123 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:00 am
HawksRich wrote:
He has been improving overtime with his work. While doing more movies and selling photos and clips, he's even planning on making an online class so we can do videos like him one day. That is, if we can have the backbone to ask around for models to work with, so long as we don't make things awkward for them. Plus, equipment and getting a studio for more space can be hard to come by once you've saved enough.
Where is he Selling pics? Url?

BR// dgmo

kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by kira123 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:39 am

dgmo76 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:32 am
kira123 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:00 am
HawksRich wrote:
Where is he Selling pics? Url?

BR// dgmo
You'll have to get to him through his Facebook page. The link to it should be on some of the GIF posters I posted.
I told him to consider selling on Gumroad instead, but I'm not sure if he did yet.

jitensha
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by jitensha » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:54 am

Oh wow, just saw all these clips, great work!! Like seriously...I can see both the guy and girl both in the frame - love it!! 😍😍😍Also, super sexy!! I wonder if he'd let us preview some of his film at SizeCon? And fuucck.....I wish I could be availble (or afford at the moment) to travel to Texas because I'd be interested in doing this. I'm as white looking Latina as they come LOL. I'm not slender though, I'm thicc but hourglassed - I'm Cuban! Caribbean girls come with a trunk LOL :mrgreen:

You know if Jesse is ever coming to SizeCon? Because I will gladly volunteer to be shrunk for free! I speak Spanish (but with a Cuban accent LOL). This is me (I really want him to shrink me :lol: )
EKemRuOWoAAeXbJ.jpg
EKemRuOWoAAeXbJ.jpg (160.52 KiB) Viewed 196 times

FreakyDude
Shrink Aprentice
Shrink Aprentice

Post by FreakyDude » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:16 pm

jitensha wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:54 am
You know if Jesse is ever coming to SizeCon? Because I will gladly volunteer to be shrunk for free! I speak Spanish (but with a Cuban accent LOL). This is me (I really want him to shrink me :lol: ) EKemRuOWoAAeXbJ.jpg
I think we all want him to shrink you. :)

Sumguy13
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Sumguy13 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:51 pm

jitensha wrote:
Oh wow, just saw all these clips, great work!! Like seriously...I can see both the guy and girl both in the frame - love it!! 😍😍😍Also, super sexy!! I wonder if he'd let us preview some of his film at SizeCon? And fuucck.....I wish I could be availble (or afford at the moment) to travel to Texas because I'd be interested in doing this. I'm as white looking Latina as they come LOL. I'm not slender though, I'm thicc but hourglassed - I'm Cuban! Caribbean girls come with a trunk LOL :mrgreen:

You know if Jesse is ever coming to SizeCon? Because I will gladly volunteer to be shrunk for free! I speak Spanish (but with a Cuban accent LOL). This is me (I really want him to shrink me :lol: ) EKemRuOWoAAeXbJ.jpg
Probably not a surprise, but I also want him to shrink you. Great picture BTW.

Unrelated topic, do you have any new comics coming out in the near future?

kira123
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by kira123 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:54 pm

jitensha wrote:

I don't think he goes to SizeCon, considering his job as a video producer and photographer. And soon to be an online teacher for his class once he get all the funds. Right niw, he's just too busy with his movies and photos to go anywhere.

jitensha
Shrink Apprentice
Shrink Apprentice

Post by jitensha » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:42 pm

Aww bummer! Well if things change, I'll always be open to offer myself as a free shrink tribute! :lol:

@sumguy thank you very much :mrgreen: and pm'd you about it!

Bobascher
Shrink Adept
Shrink Adept

Post by Bobascher » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:25 am

Damn jit - I wish he would shrink you too! My Slavic-German-Irish butt has always had a soft spot for Latina cuties:)

Do you have a good photographer and a green screen? Maybe a remote collaboration could occur???